Nexus 7 (2013) Once the photo uploads after being cropped an advert appears right in the middle of the screen. The said advert then does not clear when you tap the 'x' in the top right of it. This makes this app pointless for the above Nexus 7. I have not had any problems like this with other apps. Shame it looks like an interesting app.
GS4 Same issue as Nexus 7. The ad pops up and won't go away. I'm uninstalling
Worst Every time you select a photo to edit, the app shuts down. Uninstalling this.
Really? I know it is free but it is rather lame!
Terrible design Slow previews
TERRIBLE Cheezy, poorly made ,DELETED!!!!
• Bug fixes concerning serveral users fixed
• Bug fixes!
• New effect has been Added, Frosted glass!
Update and try it out!
Thanks for everyone's reports!
• Errors and bugs has been fixed from your error reports.
• Bugsfixes based on error reports
• Fixed bokeh bug concerning serveral devices
Rotate and crop the photo easily. Import photo from device, FB, Picasa, flickr
Use your Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy-S) as a remote controller for Samsung SH100.