This is the Keyboard to input Emoji icons in everywhere such as email, twitter, sms…… together with the normal English keyboard which make input Emoji more convenience.
- Full Emoji,Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free Emoji
- Input Emoji everywhere conveniently like message,text,email,note,contact,sms
- Messaging emoji to other phone
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Word prediction
- Suggest contact names
- Text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters/Swipe)
- QWERTY/QWERTZ/AZERTY/Dvorak/Colemak/PC input style
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key (Long press "?123" key to switch)
- Standalone emoji keyboard mode
- Keyboard color setting and keyboard wallpaper
- Kinds of Keyboard theme
- Beautiful keyboard UI.
- Gesture slide input.
- Custom keyboard theme color:
- Key text color and background color.
- Keyboard background.
- Suggest and preview color.
- Custom your like picture as Keyboard Wallpaper.
- Support the suggestion of English input, it will support more later.
- Many other advance feature
Install & Activate
To enable the Keyboard, please go to home -> Setting-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Kika Keyboard to enable it.
You may receive a warning when activating Kika Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. Kika Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Thanks a lot for below user help:
Sergio Piatti,Beatriz,Lukas Schallmair
Some phones native app can not see the color emoji because the phone system doesn't support to display it, but in some of third party app is ok to display it.
Q.Why does it convert to MMS automatically with emoji?
A: 1.Go to Messages -- Settings -- SMS/MMS 2.On Text Message (SMS) settings 3.Select Input mode -- GSM alphabet. If you still meet this issue, pls consult Samsung vendor.
Please download AppLock first. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock
After install this app, you need enable Advanced Protection in Settings of AppLock.
When you enable Advanced Protection , nobody can kill or uninstall AppLock without password.
If you want to remove AppLock, open AppLock, left menu, scroll down to last item, tap Uninstall item.
AppLock Protect Your Privacy.
Feel free to send your feedback to us!
Help us to support your language. email@example.com
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
This application works with your device filesystem, including filesystem on internal device memory and/or SD cards. If you don't know what the filesystem is, where the device's camera stores photos and where the Gallery application searches your photos/media files, and you don't have any experience with a file manager, please don't use this application.
In Android KitKat is not legally possible to write files to any location on external SD card. So the functionality of the app limits to internal storage on KitKat. If you have a rooted device you can try a fix: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.sdfix
Please note that "Send to SD card" cannot send applications to SD card by itself. It can only save files which are sent by another applications.
For details see http://code.google.com/p/sendtosd-android/wiki/FAQ
How to use:
* Choose "Send" or "Share" menu item in any application
* Choose "SD card"
* Choose any folder on SD card
* Tap "Copy here"
You can easy:
* Organize your photos.
* Organize your files.