You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
- Some features that use NFC, sensors in smart phones will not work in mirrored tablet or PC.
This is the downloadable library for the Pen package, which is a part of the Samsung Mobile SDK. With the library installed, your application regarding SPen is able to use the latest Pen package features.
If the library is not installed on the device or the installed version is not the latest, your application using SPen displays a notification message. The message prompts the user to install or update the library, and opens the market to download the library.
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
Samsung My KNOX is a separate environment on your smartphone, complete with its own home screen, launcher, apps and widgets. All data inside Samsung My KNOX is encrypted, providing a secure and productive way to access confidential email and apps.
Samsung My KNOX is designed to meet the enterprise security requirements, and as such, does not work on rooted devices.
Samsung My KNOX creates a secure and productive space on your device
Samsung My KNOX creates a separate, secure environment on your device for all your work-related data, ensuring it doesn’t mix with personal data. Apps outside the My KNOX environment cannot access data inside it, and apps inside My KNOX cannot access data outside it.
• Convenience – Two devices in one: Increased separation between personal and enterprise data.
• Easy setup – No IT admin assistance needed.
• Powerful, free apps – Pre-loaded in Samsung My KNOX.
• Better security –Hardware and software security that delivers multiple protection layers for the operating system and apps.
• Better privacy –Securely separates work data and apps from everyday content
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “A must have! Saves me having to carry two phones about plus the security slots in nicely with our architecture.”
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “Great app! I love how this allows me to keep private stuff on my phone truly private.”
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “Awesome app”
The Samsung My KNOX User Portal allows you to remotely manage your device
• Find Now – If you lose your device, the Samsung My KNOX User Portal can locate it via Google Maps.
• Lock Device – Remotely lock your lost device to ensure no one can access it until you retrieve it.
• Wipe Device – Remotely factory reset the device (all data, not just data inside Samsung My KNOX).
• Lock KNOX – Remotely lock the Samsung My KNOX environment, rather than the device.
Pre-loaded apps to help you stay productive
Samsung My KNOX comes preloaded with apps for email, calendar, contacts, music and video playback, and more. Additionally, you may also add apps from your personal space on installation. Based on your device model and carrier, some pre-installed apps may differ.
Visit SamsungKNOX.com to discover more Samsung KNOX products.
Visit https://www.samsungknox.com/contact/my-knox for technical support for Samsung My KNOX
Samsung Cloud Print allows you to print Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as PDF and image files, e-mail messages and web pages. You can send scanned files from your MFP to anyone using Samsung Cloud Print using their mobile number. For more details, visit www.samsungcloudprint.com.
[Key features and Benefits]
- Intuitive user interface.
- Use your mobile number to authenticate -- no other login necessary.
- Also can be linked to your Samsung account.
- Pair to your Samsung printer or MFP using NFC or by inputting MAC address from smart phone.
- Supported printable contents are Microsoft Office documents, PDF, image files, e-mail messages and web pages.
- Using the Samsung Cloud Print PC Driver, send any print job from your PC to smart phone.
- Send print jobs to other Samsung Cloud Print app users.
- Upload print jobs to "My Cloud" to print later from any Samsung Cloud Print-enabled Samsung printer or MFP.
- View and manage the history of sent and printed jobs from www.samsungcloudprint.com
- Printing directly from the cloud service only to select Samsung printers and MFPs. Printers and MFPs from other manufacturers can be printed to also by installing Samsung Cloud Print app on your PC.
- Uploaded files in the cloud are deleted after 24 hours.
- Data size of print and scan may be limited depending on the selected media size.
- Supports cloud printing/scanning using cellular data network (2G, 3G, LTE etc.) or Wi-Fi.
- Android 4.0 and above.
- Required permissions:
INTERNET : Access to internet
VIBRATE : Vibrate
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Write to SD card
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Access to network
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : Access to WIFI
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS : Access to file system
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS : Access to add bookmark
CAMERA : Access to camera
READ_CONTACTS : Access to read contacts
NFC : Access to NFC
READ_PHONE_STATE : Access to read phone state
RECEIVE_SMS : Access to receive SMS
[Compatible Samsung Printers and MFPs]
CLX-9301, SCX-8128, C1810, C1860, M2830, M2880, X4300, X4250, X4220, K4350, K4300, K4250, M5370, M4370
Using this app, printer settings can be managed remotely through mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
Printer settings for copy, fax, scan and network can be transferred from one printer to other printers just by taping your mobile on the Printer.
You would also be able to connect printer to the same Wi-Fi networks as Mobile device is connected to.
For security purposes you would need to provide printer's registered administrator ID / PW.
*To use Mobile Print Manager app, NFC / Wi-Fi option will be required to be installed.
- Android 4.0 and above.
You can manage your memos using email or SNS(Facebook, Twitter).
And you can also take pictures and recording voice to attach them to the Post Memo.
Post Memo has a goal of “easy to use” and “super-fast delivery”; for this reason, you may need Google accounts.
This App is implemented by using Google auth Tokens, and we do not monitor, re-use, or manage your Gmail accounts.
Please refer to below URLs for more details.
Samsung introduced "Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling" (DVFS) on its devices since Jellybean updates, it is a high level monitor to control the CPU frequencies scaling, Samsung used it in the past to cheat on its Benchmarks by releasing the cpu limits while while running a Benchmark tool.
DVFS is the main cause of many CPU scaling down issues on Kitkat updates, and this caused the devices running Touchwiz Kitkat builds to become very laggy after a heavy use or after playing games for a few minutes.
Bug reports: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2676916
Like your own personal assistant, EasilyDo proactively organizes contacts, reminds you of birthdays, checks traffic, notifies you about bad weather, and even tracks packages. Information appears just when you need it. Save time getting things done and staying on top of everything in one place!
• App Store’s “What's Hot in Productivity” in 25+ countries • “A stellar helper” – PC Magazine • Business Insider’s “13 Useful Apps You Need” for 2013 • “...feel all smug about your productivity” – TechCrunch • “...central hub for all of those personal things you need to do” – Lifehacker • ABC7 News, Forbes, Reuters, AllThingsD, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, TMCnet, PandoDaily and more •
What users say:
• “This app is a must have. It keeps me organized and on track for my day to day routine." - Bigbean3
• “Keeps me on top of birthdays, appointments, etc. I love how it merges contacts!” – CRSmommy
• “Catches things I didn't even know I was missing!” – Carlislejb
• “...saved ten minutes in 10 seconds! Awesome!” – Phones18163
• “Excellent - More features than Tempo.” – Jeu537
• “Best all in one app!!” – chrishallsgt
Use EasilyDo with Samsung GALAXY Gear to streamline the following tasks:
• Check traffic for daily commute
• View local weather
• Receive bad weather alerts the night before
• Get birthday reminders and send default "Happy Birthday"
• View Facebook events you are invited to and RSVP
• Catch important news and popular updates from friends, 'Like' and send default response (e.g. "Congrats!")
• Receive an alert for important emails from a certain person and/or with certain words
• View flight number, gate, boarding time, and seat from your boarding pass (for select airlines)
• View confirmation information for hotel, restaurant (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), call hotel and restaurant
• View Google Calendar and Evite invitations and RSVP
• Track packages
• Get reminded when bills are due
• View next calendar events
• Receive an alert when it’s time to go
• Dial into conference calls with passcodes
• Get notified when a LinkedIn connection has a job change, 'Like' and send default "Congrats"
In addition, use EasilyDo with a phone paired with Samsung GALAXY Gear to:
• Send personalized “Happy Birthday” messages and schedule to deliver via email or Facebook post
• Mark your calendar for Facebook events you've RSVPed to
• Send a personalized comment to important news and popular updates from Facebook friends
• Reply to important emails from a certain person and/or with certain words
• Show your digital boarding pass (for select airlines)
• Get directions to and mark the calendar for your hotel, restaurant (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster) confirmations, show Eventbrite tickets
• For the next calendar event: call, email, or text attendees with prewritten messages (e.g. running late, just arrived), get directions, estimated drive time, and nearby parking, view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Send a personalized comment to a LinkedIn connection's job change
• Get directions and estimated drive time to home or work
Create your own ‘Do Its’ in Builder (builder.easilydo.com).
Your data is always yours and always protected. You choose which services to connect with EasilyDo and which ‘Do Its’ to keep turned on under each service.
Our friendly support team is here to help you. Contact us within the app (Account > Support) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a speedy response.
Now there is no need to carry a separate card for authentication or install card reader on the printer.
This App help you use the printer safely just by tapping(NFC) your mobile or approaching(BLE) to printer
To use Mobile Print Control app, WLAN option* will be required to be installed.
* SL-NWE001X, SL-NWE002X
- NFC: Android 4.0 and above
- BLE: Android 4.3 and above
JunOS Pulse is the deprecated client from Pulse Secure, please migrate from to the new Pulse Secure Client
For information related to notable changes while migrating from Junos Pulse to Pulse Secure Client, please refer to http://kb.juniper.net/KB29722
On Android 5.0, the VPN connection fails when user uninstalls/installs Pulse Secure app without a reboot. After your installation, please reboot the device before attempting to connect.
This app is ONLY for Samsung devices that have received firmware upgrades AFTER Sept 2011 and newer devices like the Galaxy Note. This app won’t install on devices that have received firmware upgrades prior to Sept 2011.
If this app won’t install on your device, try the other “Junos Pulse for Samsung Galaxy S and Tab 7.0” app.
Please check Juniper documentation for a list of supported devices.
Secure your Android-based mobile life with Juniper Networks® Junos® Pulse! Junos Pulse secures connectivity to your corporate web-based applications via Juniper Networks SSL VPN gateways. And, Junos Pulse delivers mobile security, to protect your Android devices from mobile malware, viruses, and spyware, as well as from device loss or theft, preventing device damage, and loss and exploitation of sensitive user or corporate data. Junos Pulse secures mobility by combining secure enterprise connectivity with comprehensive mobile security and device management.
• Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances or MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways running Junos Pulse Secure Access Service. For more information about supported gateways and Android versions, please read the Supported Platforms guide at: http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/mobile/
• Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite, which is required to activate and enforce comprehensive mobile security and device management.
Check with your IT department to ensure that your network is ready for Junos Pulse!
• Safe, secure access to corporate applications, enterprise networks, and bookmarks via an SSL VPN tunnel between the app and the SSL VPN gateway. Users have full access to the network.
• Secure access to corporate email through Outlook Web Access.
• Real-time antivirus protection using heuristic on-device scanning of all stored, incoming or outgoing files via any input/output means, and Secure Digital (SD) card content.
• Background scanning of all network traffic and interfaces for malware, viruses and spyware.
• Anti-theft/Anti-loss protection, including support to remotely locate, track (via GPS), lock, wipe, or sound alert on a lost or stolen device.
• Remote commands to alert and take action (remote device lock and/or wipe), or to track a device on detecting a change in or removal of SIM card.
• Backup and restore of contacts and calendar events stored on your device.
• Granular, centralized security policy administration and configuration for IT administrators.
• Purpose-built for mobile devices, with minimal CPU, battery and memory usage.
Follow this link below for an FAQ on support policies for Junos Pulse for Google Android.
- Samsung WE VoIP application is an office phone application for smartphones used in enterprise WLAN environments.
By applying Samsung's exclusive HD Voice technology with the most optimal Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) client in conjunction with the Samsung smart devices, ensure crystal clear call quality that gives a better MOS than on a 3G network.
- Samsung WE VoIP application provides frequently-used functions of an extension phone in the office, such as conference, transfer, hold, as well as work specific functions, such as Later and Wait, through interconnection with Samsung Communication Manager.
- Visit our web site for more detail.
WE VoIP client is only compatible with Samsung OfficeServ and SCM Express system.
It is composed of two different clients called as ‘Samsung Galaxy edition’ and ‘General edition’. Each edition will be automatically installed in a device depending on what model it is.
‘Samsung Galaxy edition’ is a full-featured Samsung VoIP client and only available on the representative models of Samsung Galaxy series.
‘General edition’, it has been developed for other devices has some limitaions (like voice quality, handover, bluetooth headset etc) depending on characteristics of each android device.
- Devices for Samsung Galaxy Edition:
Samsung GALAXY S, S2, S2 HD LTE, S3, S4, S4 LTE-A
Samsung GALAXY NOTE 1, 2
- Devices for General Edition:
- OS requirement: Android 4.0.3 or higher
- Screen resolution requirement:
1024x768 / 1184x720
1184x800 / 1280x720
1280x800 / 1800x1080
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
WARNING: All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
- ANSWER incoming call (which Gear Fit doesn't support by default. Note : Please open Gear Fit Manager, navigate to Notifications then uncheck Incoming call.)
- Turn on / off speaker while calling
- View the call logs
- Browse favorite contacts
- Browse contacts (Contact name only supports for latin characters)
- Make phone call from call logs, favorites & contact.
It's useful when you are using wire or wireless headphone and you don't want to pull the mobile phone out of pocket to make phone call.
▶ How to use
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the Gear Fit Phone application.
- You can find the Phone app on App Connect of your Gear Fit.
- Tap Phone to launch.
- Toggle Wi-Fi, Sound mode, Mobile Data, Sync, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Toggle Flashlight (maybe this function doesn't work on some devices)
- Display PHONE battery level
▶ How to use
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the Gear Fit Quick Settings application.
- Navigate to App Connect on your Gear Fit, tap Quick Settings to launch.
- Touch icon to toggle each setting mode.
Samsung Level app. provides additional features such as SoundAlive (Sound Effect),
Volume Monitor and Text-To-Speech when it's connected with Samsung Level Bluetooth Devices.
Some features in this app. may not be supported depending on your device.
Support Device List
- 240x320(LQVGA/QVGA), 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA), 1280x720(WXGA HD), 960x540(WXGA qHD), 1080x1920(FHD), 1440x2560(WQHD)
Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Active, Galaxy S5 Mini,
Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom,
Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 mini,
Galaxy Note 4,Galaxy Note Edge,
Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 3 Neo,
Galaxy Note 2,
Galaxy Grand 2,
Galaxy Mega(6.3), Galaxy Mega(5.8),
Galaxy Young2, Galaxy Pocket2,
Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7,
Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge
You can write a task to a TecTiles tag to change a device setting, open an application, share a contact, make a call, send a message and more.
Run the task by holding the back of your device over the TecTiles tag. Place the TecTiles tag in a convenient place, so you can run tasks more easily.
Supported phone :
Galaxy Note , Galaxy Note2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4