Detail steps of media sharing:
1.Click “My nSreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;（not same Wi-Fi ,should be same Home network）
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Deatil steps of Remote Control
1. Click “My nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
★ Smart View 2.0 turns your mobile into a mini TV. ★
You can enjoy everything you love about your Samsung Smart TV right on your mobile device using Samsung Smart View 2.0 With the SmartView 2nd TV feature, what's on your TV can be on your phone.
★ Extend your mobile content to your Smart TV ★
With the “Multiscreen” Feature, You can send Videos, photos and Music from your mobile device to the TV screen. Let’s enjoy your mobile content on the big screen with your family and friends.
★ Use your Mobile device as a TV remote Control!!! ★
Change channels, pause, resume, volume control, guides and so much more! Everything you need to connect and control your TV right from your mobile device.
☆ How to Use
① Connect your Samsung Smart TV to Wifi (TV Menu -> Network Setting)
② Connect your mobile device to the same Wifi Network.
③ Launch the Smart View 2.0 App and select your TV.
☆ Supported Devices
[Samsung Smart TV]
. 2014 Samsung Smart TV H5500 and above, (Except for H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 Samsung Smart TV J4500, J5500 and above, (Except for J6200)
(※ Supported TV model can be vary by Country)
. Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 / Alpha
. Galaxy Note2 / Note3 / Note4 / Note Edge
. Galaxy Note 8" / 10.1" / 10.1"(2014 Edition)
. Galaxy Tab2 7" / 10.1"
. Galaxy Tab3 8"
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Samsung SmartView App is a companion app for Samsung Smart TV. You can watch TV content on your mobile device and you can also control TV and TV connected devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
Connected devices are needed to be registered on TV to control the devices. Enjoy TV content on your mobile devices with Samsung SmartView App!
※ To use this application, TV and mobile device should be connected within the same network.
- Remote Control
. Control TV and registered devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
- TV View
. You can watch the same content on TV or different content from other input source.
※ Watching different content from other source is not supported for LED F7000/PDP F8000 below models.
1. Remote Control
. 2011, 2012, 2013 Samsung Smart TV models
2. TV View
. 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
. 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
. 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above Smart TV (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above Smart TV
- Mobile devices
. Galaxy S3/S4/S5
. Galaxy Note 2/Note 3/Note 4
. Galaxy Alpha
. Galaxy Note 10.1
. Galaxy Tab 2
. Galaxy Note 8
[How to use]
1. Connect TV to the network. (menu - network setting)
2. Connect Mobile device to the same network with TV.
3. Start Samsung Smart View App.
Featured on XDA-Developers, Android Police, and AndroidHeadlines!
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
• This app REQUIRES a rooted device! The app will do nothing if you have not already modified your device for superuser access.
• For devices with AOSP / Google experience ROMs ONLY; app is not guaranteed to function properly on devices with manufacturer-skinned ROMs.
• This app does not provide screen mirroring capabilities on its own. Screen mirroring may require either an MHL/SlimPort adapter or a wireless solution such as Miracast or Chromecast.
• A Bluetooth keyboard and mouse is strongly recommended as the app can make UI elements smaller and harder to press on the device itself.
• Easily change resolution and density (DPI) - take full advantage of the resolution of your external display, and show the Android tablet interface if you're using a phone
• Simple profile-based interface - easy to enable/disable different profiles for different types of displays
• Many configurable options, including:
• Automatically enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi - quickly connect a keyboard, mouse, and/or game controller
• Automatically enable Daydreams
• Show desktop sites in Chrome by default - browse the real Web, on your TV!
• Lock screen orientation to landscape
• Overscan support for older TVs (Android 4.3+)
• System-wide immersive mode (Android 5.0+)
• Disable device backlight and/or vibration - save battery while your device is connected (not compatible with all devices)
• Full integration with Tasker
• Load profiles automatically when a display is connected
• Quick Actions - quickly and easily run SecondScreen features without creating or editing profiles
• Homescreen shortcuts - launch a profile with one tap, without entering the app
Explanation of permissions:
• root access required to change resolution/DPI, disable backlight/vibration, enable desktop-only mode in Chrome
• "connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi", "view Wi-Fi connections" - required for profiles to enable Wi-Fi
• "access Bluetooth settings", "pair with Bluetooth devices" - required for profiles to enable Bluetooth
• "close other apps" - required to refresh the user interface after a resolution/DPI change. Ensure all data is saved before launching a profile.
• "run at startup" - required to show SecondScreen profile notification after a (soft/hard) reboot
• "modify system settings" - required for profiles to lock rotation and set brightness
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 18.104.22.168, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
This app requires root prior to Android 5.0.
Fire TV instructions:
On your FireTV, Download AllCast Receiver for Fire TV and start the application
No setup necessary!
Download AllCast Receiver from the Chrome web store and start the application
NOTE: Chromebook is NOT supported.
Can't find the Receiver? Adjust your firewall settings to allow UDP/TCP ports 53515.
Android to Android mirroring:
Download AllCast Receiver from the Google Play store and start the application
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
Only download this if your device support Wi-Fi Display / Miracast, but you can't find how to enable it.
To mirror your screen to TV, you must meet the following condition:
1. Your TV must support Wireless Display / Miracast (check your TV manual)
2. Your TV must be connected to the same WiFi network as your device. You can't connect it with wired connection (LAN).
3. Your Android device must run on Android version 4.2 or newer.
- Huawei Honor 3C (4.4)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0"
- HTC devices running Sense
Please report the result on your device to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Full version contains no time limit, no ad, no watermark.
If you want to be sure the application works with your device before buying please try free version here on play store: http://goo.gl/JbHKwQ.
Screen Stream Mirroring is a powerful app to mirror and record your Android screen and audio in real time !
You can share screen "live" just like a dual screen to any device or pc on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices (Smart TV or other compatible devices).
You can make powerful presentation for work, education, or gaming.
You can also broadcast to internet popular streaming servers (Twitch, Ustream, Youtube, ...).
Do not use reviews for reporting issues or if you have questions.
CONTACT US at email@example.com prior to leave a bad comment just because you were not able to use the app, we would be pleased to provide you any help.
We have no way to help you or contact you through reviews.
Please do not rate poorly if you do not have read the instructions.
Warning: If you use an alternative ROM (CyanogenMod, AOKP...) to get better results you are recommended to update your ROM to the last version!
IMPORTANT: /!\ Instructions for unrooted devices /!\
Prior to Android 5.0, if your device is not rooted you will need to use our startup tool to activate screen mirroring.
Download 'ScreenStreamStartService' here: << http://goo.gl/a7wb6S >>
You need to start it only the first time you want to use the application, and run it again only when your device is restarted.
Please read carefully instructions from application or from here:
- no root instructions -> http://goo.gl/pU1C0w
- FAQ -> http://goo.gl/ox0rMH
Following settings and features are available:
[✔] No root: Prior to Android 5.0 you need to run our startup tool from your computer to activate screen mirroring.
[✔] Mirroring with media players and tools such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and others...
[✔] Mirroring with web browsers
[✔] Broadcast online to Twitch, Youtube, Ustream, and others...
[✔] Mirroring with UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV and others compatible devices
[✔] Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast)
[✔] Recording to MP4 file
[✔] Camera overlay while you stream or record
[✔] internal audio (ROOTED Android 4.4+ devices) and microphone
[✔] Mixed audio (internal + microphone) available
[✔] Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB)
[✔] Many settings to optimize performances
[✔] Secure stream with username + password (RTSP)
[✔] Logs to know who is connected
[✔] Any number of connections can be made, so multiple people can connect at the same time
Would you like to help translate the app in your language ?
You can do it in-app from preferences, or come here: http://transcommu.yasesprox.com/transcommu/Applications/View/186
Please contact us for any issue or request at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps!
• Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
• Transfer HUGE files and videos in seconds …up to 40x faster than Bluetooth®.
• Share without the need for Bluetooth, phone network or active Wi-Fi network…you don’t pay a cent for network charges. Devices wirelessly connect directly.
• Even the app itself can be shared to other devices wirelessly, and rapid sharing can begin immediately.
• Supports group sharing – up to 5 devices simultaneously. Instantly share a party video, music album or photo library to up to five friends at once!
It much better than AirDrop! SHAREit supports not only Android phones,tablets, but also supports iPhone,iPad & even WIndows PC. It's a really cross-platform transmission tool!
Please share responsibly. Transfer of copyright files are at the discretion of the user.
Due to a change in content protection rules, the Dual View feature within Samsung Smart View may not be available on certain mobile devices after August 10, 2012
- Samsung Smart TV released in 2011:
Models greater or equal to LED 7000, PDP 8000
- Samsung Smart TV released in 2012:
Models greater or equal to LED ES7500,(Models greater or equal to LED ES7000 in Europe, Models greater or equal to PDP E8000 Models(E7000 Models in North America)
- Samsung Smart Phone:
Galaxy S2 (Dual View is available on devices with Ice Cream Sandwich OS .
In a few regions, Dual View is not available due to carriers' policy.)
- Galaxy Player (YP-G70)
[About the Application]
This application is Wi-Fi remote control for Samsung Smart TV. If both your phone and TV are connected to the same wireless Router, your phone will link to the TV automatically where you can use your phone like a remote control. The TV can also transfer live feeds to your phone.
- Dual View
Enjoy TV and other multimedia right from your mobile device that’s connected to Samsung Smart TV.
(Dual View is available on devices with Ice Cream Sandwich OS .
In a few regions, Dual View is not available due to carriers' policy.)
- Bluetooth PowerOn
You can use your mobile device to turn on your TV using Bluetooth (available for certain TV and mobile devices only).
Your mobile device can work as remote for your Samsung TV or BD products. Full remote screen is provided by default, and three tabs are provided at the bottom of the screen to help you control connected devices with ease. On screen keyboard shows up automatically when you need to enter text.
- Game Controller
With this feature, your mobile device can control games on TV. Full and Simple modes are available. Turn on Gyro function on your mobile device, and control games by tilting your mobile device.
- Movie Note (Models BD-E5900 or above, HTE4000or above (US only))
You can get information of DVD/BD title on your mobile, while you watching movies.
Ratings, synopsis, cast and director's information will be provided.
- Audio Settings (Models HT- E4000 or above)
You can control your speaker system by your phone.
Sound mode, distance of each speaker and sound level(dB) can be changed.
- Remote Scheduler (Models BD-E8000 series, STB-E7000 series EU/Australia/New Zealand Only)
Recording TV shows through your TV when you're outside.
You can fine-tune control for TV and BD by adjusting gesture sensitivity in your mobile device.
[How to set up]
1.Check if Wireless Remote Control or Network Remote Control is enabled in your TV’s System or Setup menu. If you don’t see either of them in the menu, Samsung Smart View App can’t be used in your mobile device.
2.Connect wireless/wired router to TV LAN port, or connect Samsung Wireless LAN adapter to TV USB port.
3.Connect your phone to wireless/wired router.
- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
- This app cannot connect to Samsung washer/dryer supported Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices. (the Smart Home app is supported by the some countries)
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS5, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4
- Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- For below model, Please refer to the user manual's Mobile App part and LCD setting part. Download "Samsung Smart Home" app in case of trying to using the Smart Home..
- 2014 Supported model
K149HIB/HC, K149HWB/HC, WW10H9210EW, WW10H9400EW/ET, WW10H9410EX/FA, WW10H9410EX/GU, WW10H9410EX/NQ, WW10H9600EW/EG, WW10H9600EW/EO, WW10H9600EW/EU, WW10H9600EW/LP, WW10H9600EW/WS, WW10H9600EX/EU, WW10H9610EW/AH, WW10H9610EW/SC, WW10H9610EW/SP, WW10H9610EW/ST, WW10H9610EW/SV, WW90H9410EW/YL, WW90H9600EW/SA
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.
Now you can use your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet to share any content to any MirrorOp enabled central display. Completely flexible and universally compatible with any app, the MirrorOp sender allows you to easily share pictures, movies, games or presentations onto your TV or projector. Your content is not streamed or retrieved from the cloud, instead the MirrorOp receiver duplicates whatever is on your device and gives you an exact copy on another display. You can even operate your Galaxy device from the receiver with a mouse or touch screen!
- Duplicates screen (full mirroring) of Galaxy phones and tablets to another display
- Shows dynamic content and moving images smoothly
- Plays content directly from your device, no internet required
- Easy to use with any MirrorOp receivers
- Works universally with any app on your device
- Up to 4 users sharing simultaneously to the same receiver device
- Password security so you know you’re sharing on the right display
- Auto orientation
- Remote control with mouse or touch panel
- Audio mirroring is enabled on devices with Android 4.4+ (Kitkat+)
- Samsung Galaxy device running Android 4.0 or above
- Free to use with wePresent WiPG-1000/wePresent WiPG-1500 receiver devices (for more info visit www.awindinc.com or local wePresent distributors)
- Free to use with Barco ClickShare for Conference Rooms (CSC) and ClickShare for Meeting Rooms (CSM) receiver devices (firmware update may be required, for more info please contact your local ClickShare support or Barco representatives)
- For other MirrorOp receivers, buy activation key with in-app purchase to use with all other MirrorOp receivers. Without license key, you can only use up to 5 minutes in one session but to press "PLAY" can start another 5-minutes-trial.
Setup with 3 easy steps
1. Install receiver device
2. Connect to the receiver device
3. Launch the MirrorOp sender on your Galaxy and you’re on-screen
Join our Google group to get news on latest features, support and new ways to use your device:
Access & Play Content across Smart Devices, Anytime Anywhere
Samsung Link enables users to access & play content saved on other devices over a wireless access point as well as over the internet.
1) Remote access across devices & Content management
Remotely access and manage your devices and use and share multimedia content. (Register your PC at link.samsung.com)
2) Store photos automatically to your PC or storage service
Photos/Videos taken with your device will automatically be transferred onto your PC or storage service.
3) Stream your photos on TV
Push your content from your smart device or PC to the large screen of your Samsung TV and enjoy with family & friends.
If the application is not pre-installed, you will not be able to use Samsung Link properly.