Samsung WatchON represents the ultimate entertainment companion. You can watch whatever you want, on the device you want, anywhere in your home or on the go.
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
You can start watching video-on-demand on your smart phone or tablet, and then sit down and relax while you continue it on the big screen. (Please note that video-on-demand may not be available in your country.)
This is what Samsung WatchON offers:
Samsung WatchON gets you: It is so smart that it actually recommends TV shows and movies just for you. And the more you watch, the smarter it gets. As your personal preferences take shape, Samsung WatchON offers you recommendations inspired by your viewing history.
One-stop search: Search, discover, explore, and access entertainment across multiple content providers – all from a single location. Forget the days of bouncing between different video apps and live TV Samsung WatchON brings it all together for you in one place.
Multi-screen experience: Bond your technologies and expand your device flexibility with a seamless transition from screen to screen.
Take control of your TV: Who hasn’t clicked through hundreds of channels with their remote control? Samsung WatchON enables you to browse those channels quickly through a rich TV guide. It also enables you to control your TV directly within the application. No need to reach for your remote control.
Share your experience: Samsung WatchON enables you to share what you’re watching with your friends on your favorite social networks.
Apply your knowledge: Samsung WatchON allows you to learn about TV shows and movies, review actor bios, cast, crew, and ratings. You can also easily explore related content.
Download TV SideView from Google Play
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Samsung TV itself as you use your Android to control your Samsung TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Samsung TV or on your mobile device.
With the Samsung TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Samsung TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Samsung TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Samsung TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Samsung TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
IR (codecollection in Beta)
- All major TV brands (e.g. Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic) and cable boxes supported (> 3,000 devices in total)
- Requires line of sight to device
- Remote control supports current Samsung TVs (generations C, D, E and F)
- Reads current channel setup when available in TV (generations E and F)
- Requires handset and TV to be connected to same network, but no line of sight to device necessary
Using this app you have the unique ability to switch channels and adjust volume just by swiping across the screen – you no longer have to look at your smartphone just to control your TV!
The WiFi option works with most Samsung Smart TVs of Series C, D, E and F. Please be aware that auto detection will work properly with Series E and F, just as some of Series D. With Series C and D please ensure that 'Remote Control' within your TV settings is enabled. Routers without UPnP enabled (this prevents auto detection) will require you to enter the IP address manually.
How to use the app:
1. Please make sure that the smartphone and your TV are both connected to the same WLAN
2. Make sure the TV is turned on and start the app – it will now search automatically for the TV (in some cases it might be necessary to completely close the app after the installation before detecting the TV)
3. If your TV (on the TV screen) requires approval for the connection please press OK
On mobile devices with an IR transmitter built in, you are also offered to use IR to control the TV or cablebox. This feature is known to operate the built-in IR transmitter of the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S IV
Samsung Galaxy S IV mini
Samsung Galaxy MEGA
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
and other compatible devices. Please let us know if it works on a device not listed here.
For connecting to a Philips TV using WiFi please check our other apps.
Want to know how the 2013 Samsung Smart TVs have evolved but don’t want to read through complex, boring manuals? Watch videos about the new Samsung Smart TV on Smart TV Now!
Smart TV Now provides video contents that introduce the newly added 2013 features. You can easily learn in detail about all the fun new features including “S Recommendation with Voice Interaction”, “Smart Interaction”, “Evolution Kit”, and “Smart Hub.” Keep a look out for other interesting content as well, such as the Smart TV commercials, viral videos and videos about the design story of the Smart TV model series.
Check out the TV and AV video categories. You can also use the “Search” feature to easily find the content you’re looking for. And when you find something you like, add it to your bookmark and share it with you friends on social networks.
Don’t forget that these fun Smart TV Videos will continue getting updates, so don’t miss out!
** Data charges may apply on 3G and 4G networks
** Smart TV features vary by location, and videos may vary depending on country and language settings on your device.
1. Smart Features
- Detailed introduction videos about new 2013 Smart TV features, including “S Recommendation with Voice Interaction”, “Smart Interaction”, “Evolution Kit”, and “Smart Hub.”
- Smart TV usage guides and tips, and various videos about the design of the TV model series and more.
3. TV on Media
- Fun and original Smart TV Commercials and amazing Viral videos.
- Bookmark videos that you like and go back to watch your favorites any time you want. You can bookmark up to 30 videos.
5. Share on Social Media
- Share videos that you like with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Download TV SideView from Google Play
Now available for free on Android devices, the SPSN app has all live-streaming shows and how-to videos to help you learn more about your Samsung products. Featuring the full lineup of Keep it Simple and How-To videos, the SPSN app delivers all the information you need! SPSN brings the world of product support right into your homes. Tune in anywhere and anytime!
> Watch live streaming video and view schedule of upcoming shows
> How-To Videos have everything you need to troubleshoot your Samsung product
◎ Supported models will be updated continuously.
◎ Android Versions 2.3/4.0 supported
◎ Recommended Smartphone Galaxy S/S2/S3
◎ Current compatible with such models as:
- View Live Video
- Supported format: H.264
- Event alarm notification service
- Easy video monitoring in the 3G mobile and Wi-Fi environment
- Two-way audio communication
◎ This application uses FFmpeg and SDL under LGPL v2.1
◎ The device can limit the number of users depending on network traffic status.
◎ Audio playback may not be smooth in HQ mode. In this case, we recommend to operate in normal mode.
"WatchBig!" allows you to enjoy videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV’s large screen. All you need to do is touch ‘Share via’ button and select ‘WatchBig!’ You can share your favorite YouTube video with your family and friends by playing it on LG Smart TV.
- Playing videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV
- Saving a playlist for future watch on LG Smart TV
- Sharing the Web page you are in on LG Smart TV
"WatchBig!" launches LG Smart TV app automatically. You do not need explicitly launch the app on TV.
1. You need 2012 model or newer LG Smart TV
If cannot operate WatchBig! with your 2012 LG Smart TV, check your TV software version by "Settings > Support > Software Update" You need the version 04.12.21 or higher
2. You need both TV app and Android App. Please download TV version of "WatchBig!" at LG Smart World
3. Android OS Version 2.3 Gingerbread or higher is required
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV
2. Have your Android device and LG Smart TV in the same network
3. Press Settings (a gear icon with blue background)
4. Do the simple pairing
5. Exit ‘WatchBig’ then find video using your favorite video watching app such as YouTube or TED.
6. Press ‘Share Via’ then select ‘WatchBig!’
7. Press ‘Play Now’ button to watch immediately on the TV.
[Supported LG Smart TV Models]
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600
LMG860, LM7610, LM7600, LM6710
LM6700, LM6690, LM6610, LM6600
LM6450, LM6400, LM6300, LMG620
LM6250, LM6200, LM6100, LS5800
LM5700, LS5750, LS5700 Series @TV 2012
TV SideView is a Remote control & TV Guide app from Sony that makes your TV viewing life more convenient.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and effortlessly control your home devices like Sony BRAVIA TV.
For existing Media Remote app users, TV SideView app will offer additional functionalities in addition to a remote control.
- Key features
1. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
2. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a multifunctional remote controller always at your side.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. When you "Love" a program, we learn more about your preferences and can recommend programs.
Although this app operates with Android devices from various companies, such as Xperia™, Samsung GALAXY, and Google Nexus depending on your model and version, there may be restrictions with some functionalities.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony LCD TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
BDP-S370, BDP-S470, BDP-S570, BDP-S770, BDP-S1700ES, BDP-BX37, BDP-BX57, BDP-S380, BDP-S480, BDP-S580, BDP-S780, BDP-BX38, BDP-BX58, BDP-S390, BDP-S490, BDP-S590, BDP-S790, BDP-BX39, BDP-BX59, BDP-S3100, BDP-S4100, BDP-S5100, BDP-BX310, BDP-BX510
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
BDV-IZ1000W, BDV-HZ970W, BDV-E970W, BDV-E870, BDV-E770W, BDV-E670W, BDV-E570, BDV-E470, BDV-E370, BDV-T57, BDV-F7, BDV-F700, BDV-F500, BDV-E985W, BDV-E980W, BDV-E980, BDV-E880, BDV-E780W, BDV-E580, BDV-E380, BDV-T58, BDV-L800M, BDV-L800, BDV-L600, BDV-N990W, BDV-N890W, BDV-N790W, BDV-N590, BDV-E690, BDV-E490, BDV-E385, BDV-E390, BDV-E290, BDV-E190, BDV-NF720, BDV-NF620, BDV-EF420, BDV-EF220, BDV-T79, BDV-T39, BDV-N7100WL, BDV-N8100W, BDV-N9100W, BDV-N7100WL, BDV-N9100WL, BDV-E2100, BDV-E3100, BDV-E4100, BDV-E5100, BDV-E6100, BDV-EF1100
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
SMP-N100, SMP-N200, NSZ-GS7, NSZ-GX70
Sony Internet TV
NSX-24GT1, NSX-32GT1, NSX-40GT1, NSX-46GT1, NSZ-GT1
Sony AV Receiver
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Share content created on Galaxy phones using email, messenger, and cloud storage, and view it using Samsung Content Viewer.
You can also use Samsung Content Viewer for PC to view content on your computer. Further information is available on the website.
URL : http://www.samsung.com/sviewer
- Hardware: Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3, Vega Iron, LG Optimus Pro, Nexus 4
- Software: Android OS JB (4.1) or higher
Supported content types
- Sound & Shot
- Story Album
It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your connected Philips Smart LED TV with one single app. The Philips MyRemote app offers all the control options of your original remote control, turning your smart device into a universal remote. Complemented with additional features like easy text entry
Now you can stream pictures, videos, and music easily from your computer, Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips Smart LED TV at a simple push of a button on the MyRemote App!
On Android Tablets, you can browse through the Electronic Program Guide, view ratings and select the channel without interrupting your current TV watching. If you find another program you would like to watch, simply select it on your Tablet and the TV will switch to that program!
The application is compatible with the following Philips products:
- Net TV / Smart TV enabled Philips products*.
- A selection of other Philips connected products (Streamium, Home Theatre Systems, Soundbars, Blu Ray Players)*.
* You can check the compatibility of MyRemote with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
** The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
Uygulama ile ilgili yaşadığınız problemlere hızlı yanıt almak için bize ulaşabileceğiniz kanallar:
Control your WD TV experience with the tap of a soft key or the swipe of a finger using the WD TV Remote™ app. Simply launch the app on your Android™ mobile device and instantly take control of any WD TV Live Hub, WD TV Live or WD TV Play that is connected on the same network.
• Control your WD TV from anywhere in your house using your wireless network
• Get one-touch access to launch any online service available on your WD TV
• Enter text using your Android smartphone or tablet keyboard
• Use the gesture pad for quick and easy navigation
• Connect multiple Android mobile devices with the WD TV Remote app and conveniently play multiplayer games
• Android device running mobile operating system version 2.1 or higher
• WD TV Live Hub media center, WD TV Live or WD TV Play media player with the latest firmware.
• WD TV Live Plus with firmware version 1.06.42 or later and WD TV Live HD media player with firmware version 1.06.43 or later.
• Wireless access to your WD TV media player on your network (Your media player may be connected to your network via Ethernet port or wirelessly)
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
More from developer
Breakthrough app for Samsung Galaxy S4 that’s as easy as changing a TV channel (also available for Samsung Tablets: http://alturl.com/kud3k)
Pause and play your favorite entertainment content from one app; in every room
ㆍOffers more personalized recommendations across live TV and on-demand video, in one app
ㆍAccess movie reviews, actor bios, and more
ㆍShare what you’re watching with your friends on Twitter and Facebook
watch on, samsung, tv, remote, control, vod, epg, live, second, guide, channel
*** IMPORTANT ***
Bring TV screen from Samsung Smart TV to Mobile supports:
- 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above(※ F9000 and above excluded), PDP F5500 and above
- 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
- 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
Countries and regions support:
- South Korea