Welcome to the ownCloud client for Android devices! ownCloud is file sync and share software, meaning you get access to your files any time, from anywhere, securely hosted on servers located at the university.
This ownCloud mobile app enables you to access the University of Saskatchewan ownCloud server, browse your files, download and "open with...", edit and upload any files to the server.
- Browse your files using SSL encrypted access
- Download and preview files, open files for review
- Edit files and send them to ownCloud for upload
- Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere
- Share files and folders with your friends and colleagues
You can learn major programming technique with the screen editor and source code of SKETCHWARE.
You can design a screen with drag&drop also you can see the source code(xml, java) you made.
You can download workspace file saved in server to your PC. it supports ADT(eclipse or Android Studio) format.
By import downloaded workspace file to your ADT, You can make your own advanced application
A method of setting ADT was provided in www.besome.co.kr - be scheduled
All sample applications was provided in each chapter.
You can found it in the Goole Playstore.
※ main functions
- GUI Design by Drag & Drop
- Source code viewer
- Download workspace(ADT format)
- Widget manual(Button / CheckBox / EditText / ImageView / Linear Layout / Relative Layout / SeekBar / TextView )
- Google community link
1. Search chapter : Search for proper chapter to your level. Look for Technical level and screen of execution example in chapter's detail information.
2. Select chapter : You can make a screen by Drag&Drop widgets in selected chapter's editor and also learn about each widget and function in WISYWIG interface.
3. Learn chapter : You can learn each function by using Widget Manual and google community provided in this application
4. Execute chapter : Push the execute button, then you can see the result of current edit on the screen immediately
5. Save chapter : You can save current screen and source as your own workspace file in server
6. Download chapter : You can download workspace file saved in server to your PC. it supports ADT(eclipse or Android Studio) format
7. Make your advanced chapter : You can make advanced application using this downloaded workspace file
This is a free, open-source application for browsing Wikipedia content in an effort to make the world's information more accessible from smart watches.
Currently supports English only. Support for other languages will come in future releases.
by Dheera Venkatraman
Content sourced from Wikipedia under the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 3.0 License
Project page and source code:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
• Record and revisit learning with the children you teach – add their voice to their stories with audio clips.
• Share learning via images, videos and text instantly with a child’s family.
• Receive and respond to feedback in realtime.
• Create accessible ePortfolios quickly and easily.
• Observe progress, improve learning outcomes, and deepen engagement between educators and families.
"Storypark has actually opened communication channels with working parents who we have been trying to engage all year.”
• Be more involved in your child's learning via instant updates from their early learning service.
• Comment and communicate where and when you like.
• Record and capture moments in your child’s life and learning to share with educators and family.
• Observe progress, and revisit learning over time with your child.
• Private, safe and secure. Only those you approve can see the stories.
“Awesome resource, thank you for making it free and so easy to use! The design is a joy to navigate.”
"Today was my Grandson’s first day at Kindy and how lucky am I to be at work but still see the expressions on his face on his first day!! Just Magic!!"
What is Storypark?
Storypark is your own cloud-based private learning community. It’s helping educators, parents, grandparents and families in over 80 countries nurture learning more effectively together, ensuring every child has the opportunity to fulfil their unique potential.
기존에 촬영된 동영상도 업로드가 가능합니다.
◀ 주요 기능 ▶
• 동영상 리스트 : 스마트폰 내에 저장되어 있는 동영상 파일(mp4) 리스트
• 동영상 촬영 : 스마트폰에 탑재된 카메라로 강의 자료를 촬영
• 동영상 편집 : 동영상의 앞/뒤 부분을 잘라내고 필요한 부분만 저장
• 파일 업로드 : 동영상 파일을 미래교실네트워크로 전송
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 성동구 성수동2가 333-15 한라시그마밸리2차 901호 / 070-4633-3883