Welcome to the ownCloud client for Android devices! ownCloud is file sync and share software, meaning you get access to your files any time, from anywhere, securely hosted on servers located at the university.
This ownCloud mobile app enables you to access the University of Saskatchewan ownCloud server, browse your files, download and "open with...", edit and upload any files to the server.
- Browse your files using SSL encrypted access
- Download and preview files, open files for review
- Edit files and send them to ownCloud for upload
- Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere
- Share files and folders with your friends and colleagues
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud server, to large enterprises and service providers operating under the ownCloud Enterprise Subscription. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a desktop, or the web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud Subscriptions. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
le collège national orthodoxe-El Mina (CNO), elle comporte
72 animations suivies de QCM résumant toutes les propriétés
et les définitions de la géométrie plane pour les classes complémentaires
et la classe terminale SG (conformément aux programmes : libanais, français
et Bac international). Elle aide en même temps l’élève à dessiner
correctement les figures géométriques et constitue ainsi un répertoire
de géométrie téléchargeable gratuitement pour être mis à la disposition
de l’apprenant dans tout le monde.
Auteur et programmeur : Ghassan Antoun, programmeur Android : Nassrallah Akdi,
traduction : Georges Abdo, commentaires vocaux : Loana Khlat et Mervat Abiad.
GeoGebra is the world’s favorite dynamic mathematics software, has received numerous educational software awards, and supports STEM education and innovations in teaching and learning worldwide.
Join us. Dynamic Mathematics for Everyone.
• Free to use software for learning and teaching
• Fully interactive, easy-to-use interface with many powerful features
• Access to an ever-expanding pool of resources at tube.geogebra.org
• Available in many languages
• A fun way to really see and experience mathematics and science
• Adaptable to any curriculum or project
• Used by millions of people around the world
Create geometric constructions and move, scale or rotate them with one or more fingers.
With the Freehandmode you can additional build your lines, circles, squares, rectangles and many more by drawing them on the screen. The system will detect it and create the object for you! For example, you can draw a freehand circle through three given points to create their circum circle.
Furthermore, you can create even complicated mathematical projects by using one of 70 tools to add different points, circles, lines (Perpendicular bisectors, Orthogonal lines, Tangents, etc.), conics, angles, functions and many more.
Define functions and parameter curves to display, integrate or derive them. Create analytical objects like tangents and circles of curvatures or combine your creation with sliders, text and check boxes. Even exact calculations are possible with the own FreeGeo Computer-Algebra-System, for example solving equations.
FreeGeo can be used in other sciences, too. You can do statistical calculations by using one of the regression methods to interpolate given data points. And it is a nice app for learning for school!
A PDF manual of FreeGeo can be found here: http://www.freegeo.de/
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
Das Programm sketchometry wird am Lehrstuhl für Mathematik und ihre Didaktik an der Universität Bayreuth entwickelt und ist kostenlos nutzbar.
Hopefully I will find the time to extend it a bit more...
- Save and share images or set as wallpaper
- Manage a list of favorite locations
- Pinch to zoom and button zoom
- Fullscreen mode
- Portrait and landscape orientation
- Choose gradients
- History navigation buttons
- Change parameters, number of iterations
- RenderScript calculations (for Honeycomb & ICS)
- Designed for both phone & tablet
All step by step, like a real teacher, showing all steps necessary to achieve the result.
Use it as a tutor to help you to learn mathematics.
Please, use solver responsibly
**The app requires an internet connection only for the time necessary to enable the full version, but it works offline**
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
*The only difference between the free and the full versions is the reduced length of the equations*
*you can use the InApp purchase and unlock the full version*
*for any app problem, please write us, and we will do our very best to help you*
You can perform all constructions via contextual tools which only appear when you tap on a geometric object : then you just have to hold your finger on the tool and drag until you reach the target object.
While dragging your finger after you selected a tool, it's possible to create objects on the fly. Existing objects will always react (graphical highlight of target objects) to tell the user that he's about to create a point on object, or at an intersection. More generally, graphical feedbacks will always be present during construction process. This will let the user, especially if he's a young student, to understand what he is about to do.
You can also make your own tools (macro-constructions) to design more complex figures.
For segments, lines and polygons, you can also use a track tool (second icon in bottom control panel) to dynamically construct these objects, just by sliding your finger on screen.
You can hide objects and change their display properties by using a tactile property panel (sixth icon of bottom control panel)
DGPad is also a free webApp, but this application allows you much more features, like working without network, or opening DGPad files (even if these files are stored locally in your iPad) using the "open with..." functionality of other softwares Download center, DropBox, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, etc...
This workaround app requires ownCloud 1.3.19 or higher, it will not work without the ownCloud app installed. Be sure that you have upgraded your ownCloud app or installed version 1.3.19 or higher before installing this workaround app.
The bug causes accounts of paid apps to be removed when Android boots. To work around this issue, this app pretends to provide the same account type that ownCloud provides so that Jelly Bean does not delete the account. That is all the app does.
Note that this bug is in Android 4.1.x, not in ownCloud. If you are not using ownCloud on Android 4.1.x you do not need this app.
** Users of Android 4.2.x probably do not need this workaround app. If you did not lost your ownCloud accounts in a reboot, do not install it **
This is the free version for testing the connection to your ownCloud 6 instance. If you are able to successfully connect to your ownCloud instance and can generate thumbnails, you are ready to go for the real version! If using https, make sure you have a valid SSL certificate or import the certificate before using this app.
It generates thumbnails and caches them on your phone. This makes this app perfect for showing your latest holiday pictures on your phone.
The bandwidth usage should be lower than transferring the original image to your phone and loads it faster.
Make sure you have a ownCloud Version 6 (!) otherwise you will need to upgrade your ownCloud installation to get this app to work!
This app ONLY previews your images as squares (limitation of the ownCloud API). Of course you can then show your original image as well anyways!
If you have any feature request just drop me an email. I would love to implement it and improve the app.
If you encounter a bug please send me as much details as possible that I will be able to fix it!
If you want to participate in beta testing just send me an email.
This is the first version, so more features to come (suggest me some ...)!
Please note: You'll need CalDAV-Sync or SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync tasks with this app.
This app supports basic task management and provides an easy to use user interface.
To complete a task in the list view, just hold it for a moment and fling it from the left to the right.
To edit a task fling it from the right to the left.
NOTE: This task app doesn't support recurring tasks yet. You'll see recurring tasks, but you can not edit single instances. Any changes you make will apply to the entire series! Please keep that in mind.
It works in Android 2.x, but it's optimized for Android 4.x. Support for Android 2.x will be improved in future releases.
The app is open source. Please feel free to join the development at: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks
To report bugs, please use this bug tracker: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks/issues
Features still to come:
* more translations
* support for recurring tasks
* support for alarms
* support for categories
* sortings and filters
* many more
Please don't rate missing features, but only features the app already has. The app is still under development and lots of fancy stuff is still to come.
At present the app doesn't use the "read contacts" permission. This permission has been added in advance for future releases. It's planned to support adding attendees to tasks and to provide auto-completion for the contacts.
Open Source Libraries
This app uses PagerSlidingTabStrip: https://github.com/astuetz/PagerSlidingTabStrip