IT’S QUICK AND EASY!
Just give us a bit of info and we’ll show you:
- The e-file status of your tax returns - both federal and state
- An estimate of when you’ll get your tax refund
You don't have to be a TurboTax customer to use MyTaxRefund!
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit
It’s easy. Just enter some basic info and watch your refund add up. TaxCaster uses the same tax calculator found in TurboTax.
KNOW YOUR TAXES
Use an estimate from TaxCaster to get a quick read on your taxes before you prepare your tax return, adjust your paycheck withholdings so you take home more money, or plan ahead so you pay less tax.
FIND THE BEST TAX PRODUCT FOR YOU
TaxCaster doesn’t prepare your taxes. Based on your info, we’ll recommend the right TurboTax product for you.
From the makers of TurboTax
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Use the TaxSlayer Refund Calculator to quickly estimate your upcoming tax refund. Knowing your estimated refund allows you to make adjustments to your withholdings to make sure you get the most out of your paycheck.
- Use your W-2 or your current paycheck to estimate your refund.
- Adjust your withholdings, donations, and IRA contributions to maximize your refund.
What's new in version 1.3.2:
- Bug fixes
- Calculation improvements
Get your taxes done right and e-file securely in as few as 10 minutes.* You don't have to be a tax expert. We do all the hard work for you and you get your biggest tax refund, guaranteed!
IT’S SO SIMPLE:
1 - Snap a photo of your W-2
2 - Answer simple questions
3 - E-file securely from your phone or tablet
FILE YOUR FEDERAL TAXES FOR FREE
Prepare and e-file your federal tax return in the app for free
State return is $14.99**
QUICK, EASY, AND SECURE!
NEW: Now available in Spanish!
See more at www.snaptaxvideo.com
From the makers of TurboTax
*"In as Few as 10 Minutes" based on survey of consumers preparing the 1040EZ Form. Actual times will vary based on your tax situation.
**Prices subject to change without notice. State tax returns are not required in AK, FL, NH, NV, SD, TN, TX, WA, WY
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy.
To learn about maximum refund and 100% accurate calculations guarantees, please visit the TurboTax website.
If you are an individual or small business owner you can track, work out, calculate and find relevant tax information and tools in one place.
- work out if you are, or your worker is, an employee or contractor for tax and super purposes
- search Small business assist to find information on a range of topics
- calculate the amount of tax to withhold from salary and wage payments
- see how quickly you can pay off a tax debt with a payment plan
- track the progress of your individual income tax return after you have lodged
- view income tax rates for the current financial year.
Also, get answers to common questions, find out what’s new or what’s changed, and give us your feedback to help improve the app.
Remember, to track the progress of your return you will need your tax file number (TFN). Your TFN is an important part of your identity in Australia so keep it safe.
Stay tuned for new features and updates.
Aussie Tax Calculator is a useful app for quickly estimating your income tax for the year, using the official Australian Tax Office rates. Using this handy app you can quickly see if you will be owing any tax or expecting a refund.
With Aussie Tax Calculator you can calculate:
• Annual personal tax liability (including HELP, tax withheld, Medicare levy and low income tax rebate)
• Up to 4 Incomes with Withheld amounts
• Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) Tax Withholding Calculator (including Claim Tax Free Threshold, Annual Leave Loading, 4 Different Pay Periods)
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Calculator
As always feel free to leave feedback, either through the app or through the App Store, so improvements can be made. Any other features you would like added, please send in the feedback, and we will try and implement it.
For small advert these permissions are required: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
As a registered eFiler you can use the SARS eFiling App to:
• View, complete and submit your annual basic Income Tax Return (ITR12)
• Save and edit your ITR12 locally on your device
• Use the tax calculator to get an indication of your assessment outcome
• View the status of your return once submitted
• View a summary of your Notice of Assessment (ITA34)
View a summary your Statement of Account (ITSA).
Also adjust your tax withholding from your remaining paychecks for 2013. This app will suggest the Form W4 adjustments to accomplish that.
This way you may see an actual increase in each of your remaining paychecks for the year 2013. And, in case your tax with-holdings are too low, you can take action now to minimize your tax due as well.
It asks you a few simple questions related to your 2013 tax year in order to estimate your potential tax refund / due. You will want to have your and your spouse's all 2013 jobs pay information and latest paychecks or all W2 handy, before you start entering information in this app.
This app has the following features/ items covered :
* Filing Status,
* Spouse, Dependents, Dependent Children Care Expenses,
* EIC, Earned Income Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit,
* Taxes Withheld,
* AMT Alternate Minimum Taxes,
* Itemized Deductions, Standard Deduction, Exemptions,
* Payroll IRS Withholding Allowances, Form W4 Adjustments,
* Saver's Credit, Seniors Credits,
* Business Income and Loss,
* Self Employment Taxes,
* Investment Income, Interest Income,
* Short-Term and Long-Term Capital Gains/ Losses,
* Unemployment Compensation,
* Alimony Payments and Receipts,
* Tax Breaks,
* Traditional IRA Contributions,
* Mortgage Interest,
* Education Loan Interest Payments,
* Out of pocket Medical and Dental Expenses,
* Real Estate Taxes,
* Charitable Contributions,
* Unreimbursed Work or Employee Expenses etc.
* Enter data from your latest paychecks or from Form W2
* Detailed explaination for data entry (just tap the description of the item).
Keywords: Tax Calculator App, Tax Estimator, Federal Refund Calculator, USA Tax, IRS Tax Withholding, Tax Filing, Form 1040, 1040-EZ
Estimate and control your 2013 Tax Refund/Due Now! Be A Smart, Savvy Taxpayer!!
More from developer
1. Download the free app
2. Answer easy questions
3. Securely finish & file on your phone, tablet or computer
TaxACT Express advantages:
• For simple returns plus more situations – Form W-2s, dependents & dependent credits, interest income (1099-INT), dividend income (1099-DIV), unemployment compensation (1099-G), education credits & deductions (1098-E, 1098-T), Earned Income Credit and Saver’s Retirement Credit
• Free e-file + direct deposit for the fastest refund
• Guaranteed x 3 - maximum refund, accuracy & satisfaction
• Notification when the IRS has processed your e-filed return
• Free, one-on-one tax help if you need it
• Prepare & e-file your state return from Express for just $7.99. No payment for state return required until you're ready to print or e-file.*
Download and try it free now.
*If finishing and filing with TaxACT Online on a browser or tablet app, you are subject to TaxACT Online pricing.
• Get organized. Use TaxACT’s checklist to gather and organize documents for your tax return.
• Quickly and easily check the status of your e-filed returns and federal refund on the go, 24/7.
• Have tax or technical questions? Get free answers in our Help Center whenever you need help.
• Never miss a tax deadline. The Tax Calendar gives IRS due dates for filing tax forms and paying taxes by month, fiscal year or taxpayer type.
• Register for TaxACT. Create a TaxACT Online Free Federal or Deluxe Edition account from our app, and do your taxes from a desktop pc, laptop or iPad when you’re ready.
For more information, visit http://www.taxact.com/mobile/taxact-central/.
TaxACT users can also securely check the status of e-filed returns, a summary of their federal and state returns, and an explanation of the error if a return was rejected.
• Tax returns, W-2s and other forms, documents
• Receipts, invoices, statements to support your tax return – may include info for education, medical, mileage, donation and green energy deductions and credits
• Photos of charitable donations
At tax time, import your images into TaxACT Deluxe or Preparer’s Enterprise Editions. All of your imported images will be saved with your TaxACT return.
Save and organize in 3 simple steps:
1) Snap a photo or upload from your phone’s gallery. Use the easy image editing tools to enhance for maximum clarity and readability.
2) Add category tags and a description. Append alongside other photos or save as a stand-alone file. Or, wait to do step 2 when it’s convenient.
3) Upload to your secure web account now or later.
Securely view, edit and manage image files from your phone or on the web at www.taxactdocvault.com anytime.
Download the app for free, and store up to 3 GB of images on our secure, encrypted servers for safekeeping.
Whether you start your return through the tablet app or on the web at taxact.com, you can access your information in either location anytime, anywhere using the same username and password.
• Maximum Guaranteed Refund the FASTEST way possible – e-file and choose direct deposit for the fastest refund
• Covers simple AND complex returns – step-by-step guidance + all e-fileable forms
• Convenient and secure – prepare and file your taxes anytime, anywhere. Sign in to your return with the same user name and password on your tablet, online at www.taxact.com, or both!
• Guaranteed x 3 – Maximum Refund, 100% Accuracy and Satisfaction
• Fast refunds – in as few as 7 days*
• Tax help when you need it – free, unlimited help online, in the Answer Center and directly from our TaxPayer Support Specialists via email
• Create as many returns as you need
• Bookmarks – add notes and easily return to interview questions later
• Life Events – get tax guidance for Financial Hard Times plus one event of your choice
• College Financial Aid Worksheet with all the tax data you need for the FAFSA
• TaxACT Alerts and Examiners to warn you of missed opportunities and potential errors
• Tax Glossary with nearly 300 terms
Need to file a state return? Prepare, print and e-file for as little as $14.99 – half the price of other solutions
• Securely add donation information anytime, anywhere
• More than 1,300 audit-backed, fair market values for clothing and household items
• Save photos of your donations and receipts
• View, print and email summaries of your donations
• At tax time, quickly import your donations into TaxACT Deluxe 2014 (available starting in October 2014). TaxACT will calculate your deduction and complete your tax forms.