~~~~~ Second Canvas apps have been featured App of the Day and App of the Year ~~~~
An innovative app that aims to change the way we appreciate art in the gallery, school and home.' – The Telegraph
A walk at the same time real and virtual' – La Repubblica
An extraordinary help to make art available to those who can not visit the exhibitions' – El País
SC National Museum in Gdańsk app is your tool for exploring The National Museum in Gdańsk art collections in super high resolution, like never before.
Discover, interact, learn from stories told by experts or choose your favorite detail and share it with your friends on social media, including the option of hooking it up to your TV screen at home or at school, or use it with Apple TV.
Created by The National Museum in Gdańsk and Madpixel, Second Canvas allows you to explore selected objects from The National Museum in Gdańsk collection, with the best quality and resolution.
Main characteristics of the Second Canvas app:
• Explore the works with the best possible quality, to the extent of being able to see the brushstrokes and craquelure of the painting, thanks to the Gigapixel resolution.
• Discover the incredible details and the stories behind them, told by the Museum team: characters, symbols, the technique or style of the artist.
• Share your own stories on social media, using the details of your choice.
• Download to your device the details of the works and their associated stories to have them with you even when you’re not connected or are in airplane mode.
• Available in English, Polish.
We hope you’ll enjoy SC National Museum in Gdańsk. Send us your experience with the App and help us to improve: email@example.com