'An innovative app that aims to change the way we appreciate art in the gallery, school and home.' – The Telegraph
'A walk at the same time real and virtual' – La Repubblica
'An extraordinary help to make art available to those who can not visit the exhibitions' – El País
For smartphones and tablets, in English and Latvian.
Second Canvas Himsel Museum app is a tool for exploring 6 museum masterpieces in super high-resolution like never before. It is accompanied by further images and descriptions of the objects and documents from the historic collections of the founder of the Baltic museum tradition, Nikolaus von Himsel.
Discover. Interact. Learn from stories told by the Creative Museum experts. Choose your favorite detail and share it on social media.
Created by Creative Museum and Madpixel, Second Canvas allows you to explore highlights of its Collection, with the best quality and resolution.
• Super-zoom to explore the works in amazing detail, right down to the individual brushstrokes and craquelure, thanks to their gigapixel resolution.
• Discover incredible details and the stories behind them from museum experts: characters, symbolism, technique, the artist's style, and more.
• Share your own stories on social media, choosing which details you want to post in super-high resolution.
• New resources like audio tours, videos, lectures, and so on, will gradually be added to make your experience truly unforgettable.
• Available in English and Latvian.
We hope you enjoy Second Canvas Himsel Museum. Tell us about your experience with the app and help us improve: email@example.com
More about Creative Museum
More about Second Canvas: