Featured as ABC News & Salon.com app of the week. As seen on NBC, FOX, CNBC, MSNBC, and covered by Forbes and Huffington Post.
● HOW IT WORKS ●
✓Join campaigns to help causes you care about and commit to supporting the companies on your side of the issue, while avoiding those that oppose your position.
✓Scan product a product barcode and Buycott will find out what company owns that product (and who owns that company, ad infinitum).
✓Buycott will determine whether you're avoiding or supporting the scanned product.
✓Using this information you can now vote with your wallet
● FEATURES ●
☆ Using the bar code scanner, look up the ownership structure of any product and trace it all the way back to its parent company with our interactive family tree diagram.
☆ Offers a variety of contact data for companies and brands, so you can easily inform them of your decision to support or avoid their products.
☆ Barcode scanner scans all major retail barcodes (UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, etc).
☆ Super fast barcode scanner ensures you don't spend extra time at the store.
☆ Create your own campaign from buycott.com
☆ Make decisions quickly so you can ultimately vote with your wallet
have your shopping list with you always - Add and edit a range of products.
Perfect for when trying to develop a new fitness regime, or when beginning a new diet.
- Easy graphical navigation system.
- Add, edit and delete items from the inclusive product database that includes vegetables, fruits grains & pulses.
- Browse over a dozen product categories.
- Leave notes on specific products and control quantities by simple holding down on the product.
- Edit your list on the fly.
- Simplified easy process; don't get lost in the over the top functionality of other apps.
Make the switch to Shopping List - Voted #1 today!
• Companies are scored based on their direct or indirect financial support of liberal or conservative causes.
• Provides background information about your state and the 2nd amendment.
• Pledge to support or not support a company.
New scores are added weekly.