CMS SiteControl gives you complete control over your security system, cameras, lights, locks, thermostats and other connected devices from anywhere in the world.
• Arm and disarm your home security system from anywhere
• Receive text and/or email notifications in the event of an alarm, or when the system is disarmed
• Watch and record live video through your home security cameras
• Control your home automation-enabled Z-Wave devices
New in this release:
• Garage Door Support
PLEASE NOTE: To access this app, you must have an account set up with CMS SiteControl.
The SiteControl App is designed to deliver complete control over the automation of your security system, as well as your in-home devices.
• Access to all of the offered components
• Slick design with quick navigation
This screen gives you the option to navigate to the various controls & settings for your system.
• Alarm System
• Live Video
• Energy Management
• Video Archive
•Quick access to activate Arm/Disarm functions
The Alarm System screen allows you to Arm and Disarm your security system, as well as view Zone and System Status.
• Preset Combination of Actions
• Multiple Amount of ‘Scenes’ can be created
The ‘Scenes’ screen allows you to activate any combination of devices that you created via Online End-User Portal. For example, you can set up a ‘Scene’ that turns off all the lights in your house, turns off your thermostat, closes your garage door, closes the blinds & locks the doors.
• Full 1280x800 HD real-time video display
• Evening Infrared Mode
• Ability to activate ‘Scenes’ and view live automation
• Pan/Tilt functions for camera movement
This feature allows you to view ‘Live Video’ at any given moment throughout the day or night. With our technology you have the ability to view Full HD 1080P in real-time! No more jagged video with slow video refresh rates. You will be able to accurately view what is going on, in HD.
• Complete Device Control
Automation is a great feature that allows you to control any device that you have connected to your system. It allows users to easily interact with; manage and control their home or business in real time.
Z-Wave Device Control Examples:
• Doors (Lock/Unlock)
• Blinds (Open/Close)
• Lights (On/Off and Dimmer)
• Appliances (On/Off)
• Garage Door (Open/Close)
• Fans (On/Off and control speed)
Anything that can be plugged in can be controlled!
• Group or Single thermostats
• Current temperature
• Set temperature
• Mode (Heat/Cool/Off)
• Fan (Auto/Circ/On)
Whether you have multiple or single area thermostats, you can view the current room temperature, set the temperature or adjust the mode or fan settings, directly from CMS Site Control, Inc Mobile App.
• Manage and monitor energy consumption
Energy management allows you to manage & monitor energy consumption throughout your premises.
• Securely Stores Video Recordings Offsite
• Allows Playback & View at Anytime
The ‘Video Archive’ allows you to go back and see clips which were recorded from your existing camera feed(s). Within the ‘Video Archive’ you can see which area was recorded, as well as the date and time it occurred.
• Displays Alarm History
• Displays Notification that Occurred
The ‘History’ section gives you an overview of events that have occurred in the past. Not only does it show you the date and time the event occurred, but it also shows you the exact notification that took place (Dispatcher, Email, SMS).
• Set Push Notifications
• Adjust Video Settings
• Customize Notifications