You can change the entire user interface by applying skins, which you can find on the market by searching for "UberMusic Skin". The last three screenshots here show the "Metro" skin available for free in the Market.
Note: If you had previously installed the Beta version and you're getting a "Package not signed correctly" error, uninstall the Beta and install this again.
Some key features:
- Fully skinnable (search for "UberMusic Skin" on the Market).
- Automatically downloads artist pictures and sets them as the screen background for that artist.
- 6 different widget sizes. The widget is fully skinnable too.
- Free live wallpaper included that shows album art from your music collection.
- You can click on the "Play" button next to an artist, album, playlist, etc. to directly play all the corresponding tracks.
- True shuffling (as opposed to just choosing a track at random) that avoids playing the same song twice.
- Super smooth interface with custom overscrolling on lists.
- Scrobbling support through the official Last.fm app or through ScrobbleDroid/SLS.
- You can choose which tabs to show on the Library screen.
- Custom minimalistic status bar that you can still swipe down to see your notifications.
The premium version natively includes:
-BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
- VISUALIZER: watch your sound spectrum move. You can choose among a great choice of audio wave shapes.
- “DJ MODE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
-‘SAVE’ option to record your customized frequency presets
-Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 8 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters of your songs
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- Possibility to add songs to the queue
- 'Repeat' function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- 'Shuffle' function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
Boost and improve your sound quality thanks to Equalizer+ Pro! Equalizer + Pro is both a music track player and a frequency equalizer. Access your own music library directly from the app. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your presets. Equalizer + Pro enables you to control 5 different band frequencies. Adjust each filter to bring out the best in your music. More to the mow frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available presets are:
Contact : email@example.com
Also available in a lite(free) edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playline.lite
Designed from the ground up to be as fast and intuitive as possible, PlayLine presents you with a beautiful minimalistic interface, and lets you weave your music catalogue into playlists with unprecedented ease!
In PlayLine, everything is a playlist. PlayLine displays the current playlist as a series of high-resolution images, enabling you to drag and drop tracks, artists, albums or even other playlists onto the current playlist!
- Stream your music to any UPnP/DLNA compliant device over WiFi
- Beautifully rendered hi-res list of tracks
- Intuitive and minimalistic interface - Nothing is more than a few swipes away.
- Move tracks around using drag-and-drop.
- Use swipes to pan through the current PlayLine.
- Use pinch-to-zoom to scale the current PlayLine.
- Fling tracks, artists or albums to enqueue them.
- Crisp animations and highly optimized graphics.
- Custom playlists(PlayLines) offer custom backgrounds and saving/resuming
- Built-in 5 band Equalizer, Bassboost and Virtualizer. (Possible to use an external EQ as well)
- Tag-Editor lets you rename tracks on the go.
- Art downloader - automatically fetches missing album and artist art from Discogs™.
- Lock Screen widget(ICS+)
- Remote Controls using headset or Bluetooth compatible devices.
- Notification with track art and buttons for changing track, pausing/resuming and exiting the app.
- Easy and fast search is embedded right into the main layout.
- Flipping the app to landscape mode will result in a fullscreen view of the current PlayLine.
- Shuffle and repeat functions.
## CHANGELOG ##
- Gapless DLNA/UPnP playback is now supported! (Requires a MediaRenderer with support for gapless playback)
- Missing artwork is now retrieved from MusicBrainz.
- DLNA/UPnP devices are now listed using correct naming
- Improved DLNA/UPnP stability and functionality.
- Added new launcher icons for high DPI devices.
- Made the QuickSettings menu scrollable.
- Fixed a crash related to the QuickSettings menu.
- Fixed a crash in the lite version when trying to queue more than 50 tracks at a time.
- Art cached by PlayLine is now hidden from Gallery/photo apps.
- Fixed the ability to change art for albums.
- Changed the notification icon to fit the KitKat theme.
- Various improvements.
- Added a sleep timer to the quicksettings menu accessible via the ‘>‘ button.
- PlayLine will now resume playing if an unplugged headset is plugged in again.
- Reworked headset controls, a single click will pause/play, a double click will change to the next track, and a triple click will go back to the previous track.
- Fixed a bug that was causing album and artist names starting with ‘the‘ to be sorted under ‘T‘.
- PlayLine now comes in a lite edition that is available for free on the Play Store. Ask your friends to try it out!
- Fixed cropping of photos for use as backgrounds/icons\n- Made the default background redraw immediately after being changed.
- Redid the coloring of the PlayLine icon, the new icon should be more visually appealing!
- Various bugfixes.
- Added a button for deleting tracks. Access it by opening the drop down menu of a track you want to delete
- Fixed a bug on some devices that caused UPnP streaming to fail after 30 minutes
- Fixed a rare bug causing some UPnP devices to crash PlayLine on connection
- Fixed an issue where the SeekLine would not jump to the correct track on startup
- Replay PlayLine is now the default repeat setting
- Fixed a few errors creating a load of warning messages in the logcat output
Have two control mode:
1) "Swipe mode".
Swipe from right to left - next track, from left to right - previous track. Have inverse mode!
Swipe from up to down or from down to up - to decrease or increase the music volume.
Click to pause or resume music play (can be off this feature in options menu).
2) Click mode - just click on screen buttons to select next/previous track, increase/decrease music volume or play/pause.
Have small problem, if you have more than one music player and bugs on SmartWatch 2, but in next release it will be fixed.
Before use control menu on SmartWatch - you need start music player.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
1.A Music discovery platform to find music based on Album & Artist
2.An Intuitive Search mechanism and instant access to online music
3.Simple elegant design based on Ice Cream Sandwich UX
4.Lock Screen Widget
5.Shake & Wave Gesture support
6.Seamlessly update cover art,artist images & biography
7.Powerful equalizer with 12 presets and virtual surround sound support over headphones
8.Internet Radio powered by Shoutcast featuring over 50000 stations across the globe
9.Rate your favorite songs and fusion player will create dynamic playlist for you
10.Weekly Online Top charts with support for Bollywood
11.Song visualization with multiple effects
12.Share via Facebook & Twitter
15.Notification bar widget
Most feature rich and the only player having music discovery feature integrated.While you listen to music or scan through the content,this player brings out related online suggestions. It is also instantly available for you to stream or download for free from various public online sources.
Ice Cream Sandwich has been revered for its sleek and simple user interface design. If you are still waiting to experience Ice Cream Sandwich, here we have it for you. This player embeds the design philosophy of ICS and you can run it on your GingerBread Phone.
Stay updated with latest and popular albums & update your collection. Top charts are just a swipe away. Music though has a global appeal its also individualistic and region specific. Go to settings enable Regional content, you will see latest Bollywood numbers as well. We will soon of bring out more regional content.
Beyond every song there is an emotion. We have made it easier and intuitive to express your emotions. Now share your favourite songs on FB and Twitter with the click of a button. Wherever possible we share cover art and URL to the song, so your friends can instantly listen to your favourite song.
Music is all about listening experience. This player comes with 12 level equalizer and numerous presets.Enable Bass boot & 3D surround when you connect a headset. Also experience rich graphical visualizer effects to depict the tempo of the song.
The old days of browsing through your stack of music CD collection is back again. Move to landscape mode and browse through visually stunning pictures of your albums and artist. If you have proper meta data, we will bring you the images. Take it easy if meta data is not proper. Make an attempt to edit meta data, we will make it simple by providing suggestions.
With the help of Shoutcast we are bringing you 7400 radio stations. Radio has always been about monotonous streaming . We have made it visually appealing by fetching cover arts for the songs that get streamed. While you listen take a look at cover art to get complete experience. We also provide you online suggestions for similar tracks.
Each individual in our contact list is connected to us. Whenever they call it evokes an emotion. Our Ringer function allows you to set specific part of any song to a contact as ringtone.Its quite intuitive too. Turn on the music, press ringer while you continue to listen. When you are done set the song as a ringtone to your beloved ones.
While you listen to a song, rate your favourite songs and access them anytime. When you have a large collection of songs we ensure seamless management of your collection by intuitive system generated playlists.
We firmly believe there should not be anything between you and music. So this player does not contain any ads. We won’t add anything however important which we feel will impact listening experience.
Please provide your feedback and comments at http://fusionmusicplayer.blogspot.in. A personal mail and a quick resolution for the issue is guaranteed.
Folder Player is a popular and totally free (NO Ads!) minimalistic but powerful alternative music player which uses folders to play music or audiobooks. Supports MP3 format, as well as (*IF* supported by your hardware), FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA among others.
Just navigate deep to any directory you like and play it. You an play individual files too.
Folder Player is a freeware which knows how to play whole directories. It can browse and play individual files, folders, or full folder trees.
Why another music player for Android?
There are many great mp3 players out there. If you're happy with them, you probably don't need another one. But chances are, you have same problem as I had before I created this app - you tried many players (like MortPlayer or WinAmp), and your mp3 tag-based access to your music still too cumbersome, because your world defined - yes - by folders.
Is Folder Player a solution?
If you need advanced capabilities of a desktop player - Folder Player is probably not the right fit.
This player focuses on things that really are important: browsing and playing music on a portable device, and that's exactly what makes this app stand out.
You can learn more, join beta program or leave feedback at http://folderplayer.com
If you like the player - it is important to rate this app - here is why:
More people rate it -> more people see it -> more feedback -> more updates
(by the way same applies to other apps you like, rate them too!)
Other features include:
- integration with bluetooth headphones (and car)
- integration with last.fm (via scrobbler)
- pauses during phone calls and navigation speech
- sequential and random play
- configurable settings
- Double press headset button to skip track
- Search (Android 4+)
I would like to thank all the fans of this app, for your feedback, donation, translations and also Uplink (http://vinisoft.com) who helped me with the UI for this app.
Want to be part of the beta program? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.folderplayer
A clean, fun, and easy-to-use app that turns your smart watch into a music player remote control.
This application allows you to control your phone / tablet music player from your wrist with your SmartWatch and SmartWatch 2.
Change the interface of the control with a selection of colorful skins that will show your style: pink, grey, white, turquoise, mint, purple, black and blue.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 music
✔ Play and pause controls.
✔ Go to next and previous track controls.
✔ Use simple gestures such as swipe right and left to back and forward your play list tracks.
✔ Control and adjust the volume.
✔ Display of the artist name and title of the track currently being played.
✔ Display of the album art on screen.
✔ Change the user interface of the control by selecting one of the +7 SKINS available.
✔ Selection of the preferred default album art in the case the album art do not exist.
✔ Bound to the Android generic built-in music player (if it is installed in your phone / tablet).
✔ Support for controlling Music Player build for Android app. It is the perfect companion app that you can get for FREE in Google Play.
✔ Fall back support to the media button for other music players.
✔ Available in 17 languages: Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
*Sometimes the track title, artist and album art do not exist or they are not available.
End User License Agreement: http://disrapptive.com/end-user-license-agreement
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
En forma local emite desde el punto 103.3 del dial de Frecuencia Modulada (FM) y desde www.americafm.com.uy al mundo por su sitio web.
Sean todos bienvenidos!!!
NOTE: DashClock does not allow me to add buttons to the listing, so until support for that is added I will not be able to add play controls. Go to the settings to set what music player opens when you press the dashclock entry. Your player cannot be autodetected so it must be manually configured.
Works with most music players. If your player does not work, try the suggestions below. If it still doesnt work then your player is not compatible because it does not broadcast out what its playing.
Android 4.4+: Enable the Notification Listener setting to support any player that also supports the android lockscreen music controls.
Android 4.3 and earlier: If your player has last.fm scrobbling support, enable that. If not, look for a setting to broadcast metadata and enable that.
DashClock Music Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Email any suggestions/issues to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the forums: http://gonemadmusicplayer.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=feedback
Translations for the settings can be added here: http://www.getlocalization.com/DashClockMusicExtension/
-com.android.vending.BILLING: Used for optional donations (in app purchase). This extension will always be 100% free but donations are welcome.
1) Add a Music Player from your device
2) Log in into your Twitter acount.
3) Press Start and launch player.
You can configure tweet format and more.
Tag your music files properly! At least Artist and Song name.
*Music players supported: Android based players (like Apollo), Google Play Music and Rdio*
But not many did, which was kinda sad. So I decided to have a play with it and see what I could make. And what I made was this Android app.
"Thom" is an interactive art piece for touchscreen Android devices. If you don't have a touchscreen device it may still work, but won't be quite as much fun. I'm not going to tell you what gestures do what, it'll be more fun for you to try things and work it out yourself. I've coded in a few 'easter eggs' too.
The app was developed on a Nexus 4 and Nexus 7, and hasn't been tested on any other devices. If you have any old device, or something a little tired, it may not work too well. Or at all. Sorry. Please don't leave me bad reviews just because you didn't read to the bottom of this description.
The 3D point cloud data I used can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/radiohead/. I will share the source code for this app in a similar way soon.
• With intelligent streaming, you’ll get CD-quality radio on a WiFi connection and less drop-outs when you’re on the go.
• Guide: see what’s playing now, what just played and what’s coming up.
• Set an alarm to wake-up to the best in country music.
• Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
1. All lossless audio formats decoding, including DSF,DFF,ISO,WAV,FLAC,AIFF,M4A,AAC,MP3,OGG
2. CUE sheets also supported
3. High precision decoding with 32 bits output, 64 bits float point and 128 bits internal calculating. just for the best quality of audio.
4. External USB DAC is supported with DXD/DoP output. You will get Native DSD or 384KHZ 32 bits audio stream easily.
5. Gapless playing is supported.
6. 10 bands graphic EQ supported.
Stay tuned, more professional function will be added continually.
E-Mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Drum pads presets are organized by color and grouped by samples type.
Presets include mixture of styles:
- Big room
- Trip hip hop
- Drum and Bass
Record your sessions and share them to your friends.
Customize samples by using pitch effects.
Use loop mode as a metronome or to automate samples and get drum machine.
- Professional studio samples
- Evolving presets library
- Pitch effect for each pad
- 2 Scenes with 12 pads each
- Four loop modes for each pad
- Record and share your songs
If you want to request a preset, join us on Facebook and send us a request!
For information, contact us by email or Facebook.