If you like to stream audio from Android device to Apple TV, Airport Express, Airplay, Airtunes speakers or AV receivers, we have a solution for you.
AOA Service (Airtunes on Android) runs as a background service that stream system's audio output to remote speakers via Wi-Fi connection. with access to the system audio, you can play music, video, FM radio, Games, Karaoke.. Any Audio output from any App(s) will be direct to the remote speaker(s)
ROOT permission is required as this App need to access to system audio. Please make sure you have ROOTed your device before purchasing this app.
Summary of Features:
Stream system audio output from Android Device to :
1) Apple TV, Airport Express, Freebox, Airplay / Airtunes speakers
2) AV receivers such as Yamaha, Pioneer, Denon that with Airplay support
3) Shairport4w (PC), Shairport(Linux), Airfoil Speaker(Mac). XBMC
4) Support password protected airplay devices.
5) Auto save volumes and other settings when "Quit" or "Hide", no need to re-adjust the settings every time the app is launched.
6) Use "+ / - " for volume control allow you to fine tune the volume and avoid accidental max volume that could damage your AV equipment and speakers.
No in app billing, No DLNA redundant, direct PCM output, free from compression lost, less delay, less CPU usage, longer battery life.
This app do Not make changes to system file, Uninstalling is as with other non-rooted app, from Settings->apps->AOA Service->Uninstall
if it doesn't work for you, you can get automatic Refund within 15 minutes of the purchasing by coming back to this app in Google Play and select "Refund".
If you missed the 15 minutes window, Within 3 days of the purchasing, you can email us with the word "Refund" in the subject. if you wish, you are welcomed to provide more feedback.
If you intended to run this app on multiple devices, we suggest you try it out on all of them, as each device could be different.
Other rooted airplay app such as Airaudio / Allstream are conflicting apps with this app, as all three try to get system audio, please try not to have more than one of them installed at the same time.
If Airaudio (3.0 up) is installed and it caused no audio or dropouts, please try long press "Microphone Mode" until Root permission is granted, then Uninstall Airaudio follow by a Reboot, It is necessary to Long Press the Microphone Mode in Airaudio Settings to restore the system file modified by Airaudio. (Simply rebooting the device won't fix the issue as system file has been modified to load Airaudio's library into memroy in boot time) If problem persist, we recommend re-flash the ROM before installing AOA.
If AllStream is installed, you can do a force stop and Reboot, the system will be restored.
For AOA service, simply press the Quit Button, the system will be restored.
Some devices filter out bass to make voice clear on phone speaker, e.g on a XLoud on Sony Xperia, or Beats Audio on HTC, it can be turned off at Settings -> Sound.
On other bass filtering device that don't have such option available, you might need to flash a different ROM that don't do bass filtering (this app don't artificially boost bass, only the unmodified original PCM signal is sent to airplay device)
Nexus 5 has been tested with stock KitKat (both ART and Dalvik). CM 11 on Nexus 5 currently is Not supported.
Special thanks to Fredrick Olshausen who designed the app icon for this project.
Depends on the timezone you are in, reply to email might take 24 hours.
Keywords: Airplay AOA Service Airtunes Airplay on Android
iTunes to android wireless sync app :
sync iTunes songs, mp3, movies, videos, podcasts and playlists to android via WIFI connection. Best iTunes downloader app to download iTunes media from windows computer to Android devices.
itunes to android sync App functionalities:-
Sync iTunes playlists to android device.
sync iTunes songs, movies, videos to android device.
sync itunes podcasts to android device.
1) Android device
2) Windows computer with iTunes (Mac not supported yet).
3) Wi-Fi Connection
4) Follow setup instructions listed in the app.
1) I have purchased full version, but only limited files are transferred like free version. how to fix?
To have unlimited sync feature, uninstall free version and keep only paid version on your android device.
2) my itunes videos are transferred to android. but it doesn't play on android device. how to fix?
Try following steps:
* Try with different media player. e.g: free mxplayer from google play
* File may not get transferred in full. Delete and sync again.
3) App says sync completed, but I don't see songs in android device.
* Make sure songs that you wanted to sync are included on sync'd iTunes playlist(s).
* Restarting android device helps showing sync'd media on some make / models.
4) connection failed error fixes:
* Make sure both android device & windows computer are on same WiFi Network. 3G or 4G connections are not permitted to sync.
* ip address has to be inputted as displayed. Enter ip address as it is with dots and no spaces in between.
* Make sure devices are not moved far from WiFi router.
* Some android devices gets disconnected once screen goes into sleep. In those devices, please keep android device screen on.
contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Managed volumes: Incoming call, notifications, alarm, system, music
* Widget for fast manual switch (long press on home to add)
* Time based auto switching
* High-res icons
* Bluetooth and WiFi auto-activation/deactivation
* Ringtone selection with audio preview
* Messages in notification bar
* Backup/restore facility of the profile list
* Languages: English (default), Italian, French, Spanish
Please report any issues to email@example.com
Trabajamos arduamente para contar con los mejores ratings, tecnología, cobertura, programación, staff de animadores con el mayor reconocimiento en el país y la flexibilidad de nuestras tarifas y servicios, nos el mejor aliado para el crecimiento de su marca.
Nuestras 3 estaciones de radio llegan a mercados diferentes de audiencia, llenando de música y entretenimiento 24/7 a todo Honduras con 16 repetidoras en FM y en la web a través de sus sitios y aplicaciones en todas las plataformas disponibles.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to the users of Android 4.4 devices.
We will resolve the incident as quickly as possible.
Turn your Android phone or Tablet into a music controller for Sony's "HomeShare"(*) products.
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Then AirAudio is the solution for you!
To use the 'system-mode' and stream the audio-signals of other applications, a 'rooted' device is required!
Android doesn't allow it by nature to get the audio-data of other applications. Therefor a root-access is essential.
Please have a look on http://www.androidcentral.com/root for details about how to root your device, or contact us in case of questions or if you need further help!
Imagine you come home and can continue enjoying the music, to which you have just listened on your phone, just on your big speakers at home.
Or are you lying on the sofa and would like to play a song from YouTube on your AV-receiver.
You can stream audio from any application (except telephony), for example your favorite MP3-player (e.g. Poweramp) or YouTube, games, FM radio, digital radio, webcast or online radio (e.g. Spotify, Google Music, Last.fm).
All AirPlay-enabled devices can be (simultaneously) used as a receiver:
• Apple Airport Express, Apple TV & Freebox
• AirPlay-enabled AV receivers e.g. from Pioneer, YAMAHA, DENON, BOSE, ONKYO or Bowers & Wilkins
• Software like Shairport, Shairport4w, Rogue Amoeba's Airfoil Speakers or the XBMC Media Center
• AirBubble, Android HIFI or any other AirPlay-receiver application of your choice, for example on an Android-based TV-stick
Once you have selected one or more AirPlay-receivers, AirAudio just runs in the background until you close the connection.
• AirAudio works exactly like original Apple-products and therefor requires 30-60% less WiFi-traffic compared to other AirPlay-apps without affecting the audio-quality (lossless!)
• AirAudio recognizes if you are listening to your music & an AirPlay-enabled receiver is available
• AirAudio sends informations & artwork of current music-track to your receiver
• AirAudio supports 'Tasker' - create shortcuts for your favourite receivers
Alternative in case of missing ROOT-access
Those who do not have a rooted Android device, can also benefit from AirAudio:
With the built-in microphone-mode, you can stream your music in low quality and with a possible acoustic echo, sing karaoke or stream other sounds.
Do you have children? Establish a connection to your AirPlay-enabled receiver, select the microphone-mode and wait ☺
You can try & use AirAudio for free as long as you like to.
But due to the fact, that the development of an AirPlay-application like AirAudio is extremely complicated & very time consuming, it is initially in demo-mode!
After 5 minutes in 'system-mode' some beep-sounds are added, which can be removed by purchasing a pro-license.
The license is valid for all of your devices and all versions of AirAudio and the fee is currently 4.99€/USD 6,90.
Personal assistance in case of problems
If you have any problems with AirAudio, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you.
Tips & Issues
Galaxy S4 and Note 3: Please disable KNOX https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/5ggu7naWtaW
More from developer
The station offers a wide variety of shows that cater to its listeners. Spread the word and enjoy the Arab World's freshest station and best music!!!
We also play music, poetry, Christian rap on our Gospel Swag station and we play sermons by ordained men and women of God to share with other brothers and sisters from around the world! So, if you want EXPOSURE, send us your material! email@example.com
We are very happy to see people from all walks of life listening to our radio station, Gospel Inspirations! Please continue to listen and please share your experiences with someone you love OR don't love! :)
We all want to make it through those Heavenly Gates! God bless you all!
Special thank you goes out to the Top 10 American Cities that are holding us down!
1. New York
4. Orlando, Daytona Beach
5. Washington DC
6. Tampa Bay
7. Jackson, MS
9. Los Angeles
Let's go Milwaukee!!
Special thank you goes out to the Top 10 International Cities that are holding us down!
1. London, England
2. Nokia, Finland
3. Abidjan, Africa
4. Toronto, Canada
5. Birmingham, England
6. Accra, Ghana Africa
7. Johannesburg, South Africa
8. Sao Paulo, Brazil
9. Kingston, Jamaica
If it wasn't for you, we would not continue to play good, gospel music! Please continue to support us by telling your friends and family to listen and to submit their music, poetry, sermons, testimonies and gifts of encouragement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
God Bless you all!
414 Radio Network
We are a temporary licensed station, traditionally broadcasting from the 28th of November until the 26th of December and has operated since 2008. The station is staffed by approximately 100 volunteers and provides a 24 hour service during the license period. The format is music driven with the addition of Christmas themed content, all aimed at creating the 'Magic of Christmas'.
Founded in 2002 by ace sportscaster, Dr. Larry Izamoje, in Lagos.
Started a 2nd station in 2007 in Abuja.
Achieved pan-Nigeria spread in 2011 with new stations is Kaduna (North) & Onitsha (East).
The country's only licensed & functional Radio for twenty-four hour sports talk and sports news, all-year round!
Content-enrichment agreements with notable organizations like SkySports News Radio UK, TalkSport and TeamTalk, UK.
Nigeria's most endorsed station by local and international sport stars.
We are loosely called 'The Fans Assembly'.
streaming 24/7! No more shuffling through the same old radio stations with nothing but
annoying commercials or the same old playlist on your mp3 players. Playing something for every
Dark Minion around the clock! Just open up the app or stay tuned in here and enjoy!
With our mobile app it's now easy to just plug into your Phone and stream the music
you want to hear, 24/7 for FREE! We are the first and only app to over this particular service
in this particular way and promise to keep improving our app to bring you the best possible
listening experience possible!
Download or FREE App and come over to the Darkside!
Vampires Radio, music for immortals.