It evolves your music experience on a smartphone from ordinary shuffle play.
Note: This is still an experimental release. Based on the feedback from music fans, we will work on further development.
1.All you need to prepare is only to copy MP3 or AAC files to the SD card on the smartphone
2.With just one finger, you can browse and find music you want
3.Flick upward or downward on the screen, you can browse music from the list
4.Flick right or left on the screen, you can change the list of music
Following five music lists are available
-Year（Music list released on the same year）
-Composer（Music list by the same composer）
-Album（Music list from the same album）
-Artist（Music list of the same artist）
Find what you want from the lists, tap the artwork to listen!
Once you select music, lists will be updated dynamically.
It's so easy to find next music.
1. Copy music files to the SD card on the smartphone. (any folder will be OK)
2. Launch x-MusicSurfin', music files will be automatically loaded, artwork will be displayed.
3. Flick upward, downward, left and right to browse music from the list.
4. Find what you want to listen, tap the artwork to listen.
5. User's guide can be launched from the menu.
6. Press back button while playing, music will be kept playing in the background.
(Tap the application icon or select the application from status bar to go back to application screen)
7. Press back button while pausing, app will be finished.
-We will work on further development according to your feedback.
-You can send your feedback from the menu.
(Select menu ->About the app -> Feedback)
Your voice are very important, so please send us your feedback!
-This application requires Android OS ver2.1 or later
-Supported file formats ：MP3(.mp3), AAC(.m4, .3gp)
(non copy protected files only)
-Artwork may not be displayed, it depends on the ripping software specification.
X AIR version 1.0 delivers comprehensive control features for X18, XR18, XR16, and XR12 mixers. The user interface is providing either a simplified access or expert level editing for mixing 18 input channels to 12 buses, including 4 internal stereo effects processors–all featuring the critically acclaimed BEHRINGER X32 audio processing engine.
Adjust your house mix from any seat or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage; the X AIR app gives you the mobility to go where you need to get the most out of your system. Since BEHRINGER's X AIR mixers are coming with internal access points, setting up the X AIR app couldn’t be simpler; just select the X AIR network and connect your Android® device to it. When opening the app, your X AIR mixer will show up as a controllable device and will even allow you to lock your Android® device to that specific X AIR mixer. No additional hardware, no computer, no hassles. Alternatively, in case you don't have your BEHRINGER X AIR series mixer yet, you may run the app in demo mode.
- Control all Input Levels, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Stereo Link
- Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
- Configurable RTA overlay on the EQ editing screens
- Metering Overview – whether you use the Android® tablet or smartphone remotely or at the console, all levels at a glance
- Control bus send levels of input channels conveniently from their channel faders
- Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ and Bus Sends pages
- 4 Full Effects editing screens for Hall Reverb, Vintage Room Reverb, Modulation Delay, and Dimensional Chorus, or more than 50 other studio quality effects
- Use single bus-send mode for personal monitoring application without risking to affect any other signal path
- Compatible with Android® devices running Android® 4.0 or higher, display sizes larger than 5" recommended
- X AIR 1.0 requires X AIR series mixer firmware V1.04 or higher, or can be used in demo mode
We've completely redesigned the app for a spectacularly enhanced user experience. Still the same great features you know and love from our previous app, just with many more interactive capabilities.
No registration required. FREE APP.
You spoke, we listened... check out the upgrade features below:
- Alarm clock - wake up to your favorite station. Record a personal reminder to play before waking to the radio
- Sleep feature - now also fall asleep while listening to your music or talk show
- Interactive ticker tape on main screen with station information and local news
- Enhanced menu options galore
- Ability to load and view station's program schedule in your local time zone
- Portrait style lay-out to accommodate speaker and docking stations
- Enhanced audio and graphics quality
- Ability to share your favorite app via Facebook, twitter and e-mail
* 300+ local radio stations in 66 local markets covering 17+ genres – something for everyone
* Check out news, video, photo galleries & audio content for all stations all while listening to your station
* Built in Alarm Clock Feature
* Sleep Timer Feature
* Purchase songs and read artist information right from app
* Personalized weather forecasts
* Push notification for news, weather, deals and special offers
* Full featured multi-tasking with system notification
* Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS & email
* Supports Chromecast Streaming
Our 300+ stations are to many to list! Check out our corp website for a full list:
* Android OS 2.0.1 and above
* 3G, WiFi connection (recommended)
Setup is simple – just download the free Android app and connect your smartphone or tablet to the same wireless network as the X32 console; various devices and display resolutions are supported, no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. With no hard-coded limit to the number of users the BEHRINGER X32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix
- Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android smartphone or tablet
- Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
- MCAs allow concurrent trimming of all assigned channels' signal levels with just one fader: --more me--less band--more click track--less percussion ...the choice is yours!
- Nick-name your MCA selection for intuitive overview on stage
- Choose the target mix bus for monitoring
- Indication of stereo-linked channels and monitor buses
- Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32 in your Mix Bus
- Control all 8 Auxiliary Return and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Mix Bus
- Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
- Multiple Android or iOS devices can be used simultaneously with the same console
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or higher. Requires a wireless router or access point connected to the mixing console.
Radio Rumba es una aplicación de música latina con base en Memphis, Tennessee, tocando los éxitos más calientes de la música latina y sirviendo como una fuente confiable para noticias, clima y entretenamiento local en un formato bilingue.
The social involvement consists of creating lasting partnerships with all groups that strive to make the Mid-South stronger through health, education, and delivery of needed social services.
Live and vintage interviews with legendary artists, producers and executives that created the framework of the music industry provide more than music to the impact of Progressive X. Live concert events will offer regular discoveries of the new artists that will shape the future of Memphis Music with promotion through Progressive X Radio!