* Easy search (auto-completion, search history)
* Local playlists
* Play in mini player while searching/browsing.
* supports YouTube account login
* supports YouTube HQ videos
* Supports remote controls & multitasking
* Display media info in lock screen
* Supports notification
IMPORTANT: FloatTube does not claim copyright ownership of any of the content being streamed from YouTube.
Formerly known as Cloud Music Importer. Send us your order number for that app from Google Wallet and the email address of the Google account used to purchase it, then we'll transfer your license to this app.
Import 50 songs for free. Import unlimited songs with the in-app purchase of an unlock key.
It's your music; play it however you want.
This app is for use with the Google Play Music™ app and service. You must have the Google Play Music app installed and setup for this app to work properly. Make sure you have the latest version too.
This app will allow you to download your music directly from the cloud and import it into your local device library so you can play it in ANY media player installed on your device.
There are plenty of other music players in the market that are better than the Google Play Music player. Many also integrate with AM/FM stations and internet radio. Now you can play your cloud based Google Play Music media in those players too.
- Can be used instead of the Google Play Music app to access your music.
- Artwork tagging is native. No need for remote queries or yet another app to find the artwork.
- Automatically discovers all sdcards. Saves to the external card by default. (PRE KITKAT ONLY!)
- Music is instantly made known to the device. No need to reboot or unmount/remount sdcards for the device to discover it.
Why you need this app:
Keep your music in the cloud, instead of on your device. Then download whatever music you want to listen to and play it in ANY player - can't do that with the Google Play Music app.
We’re also your home for West-Central Wisconsin’s most listened to non-commercial advertising call-in program, The BuyLine, Monday through Saturday at 8:00am.