Christmas FM is a non-profit radio station broadcasting for 30 days over the Christmas period to Ireland on FM and to the world online and via our apps. We are a volunteer led radio station, each year we raise money for a nominated charity, and to date we have raised almost 500,000 euros for our charity partners. We are a temporary licensed station, traditionally broadcasting from the 28th of November until the 26th of December and has operated since 2008. The station is staffed by approximately 100 volunteers and provides a 24 hour service during the license period. The format is music driven with the addition of Christmas themed content, all aimed at creating the 'Magic of Christmas'.
App features include:
• Full display of what's currently playing with large sized album art
• Full sized album art on lock screen
• Playlist history
• Song rating - rate our tunes
• In-car song info via Bluetooth
• Live Facebook and Twitter feeds
• Alarm clock function
• Five stations to choose from - Christmas FM Ireland, Classic Christmas FM, Classical Christmas FM, North Pole and Christmas FM UK.