Clunky navigation and buggy. Designed like 90s website. Lack of widgets for controlling connected devices. Constantly logs itself out. A splash screen in 2017...Really? I dread having to open this app.
Every time I enter the code my Almond display gives me, it continually blurts that the code I entered was invalid. I always type it in very quickly, but because I live out in the middle of nowhere with satellite Internet, I suspect it's continually timing out.
I cant connect to the almond. I am able to connect using my web browser at home using my admin password and username, but its impossible to use the same info to connect using the app.
cannot figure out how to work it. directions are terrible!
This system could be great. The potential is there, but the hardware is not ready for prime time and the same for the app.
Love this wifi house system!
New in 6.99:
* Crash Fixes.
New in 6.95:
* Fixed problem with App installation in Tablets.
* Advance Router features help screens
* Share option in Wireless Settings
* Devices sorting based on Location
* Help screens for adding Devices from LCD , Local UI and adding procedure of securifi devices to almond ( Peanut, Door sensor ,Water sensor, Key fob and Almond click ).
* UI improvements (like reboot pop up while enable/disable guest networks )