Loved the Router but after a year or so of use now having issues, it's a kickstarter one & I've no idea where to get it fixed? Signal from WiFi is fine for both frequencies but internet is intermittent. It shows internet is there & connected but if you go into diagnostics shows no internet. I've tried 2 different routers both fine so the issue is in the router? Who can I take it to, I'm in Singapore.
The app is good to bad the almond plus is completely horrible. Once the get more camera devices to link & fix all the glitches & complete failure it will be good
I am sorry that I wasted my money on this. I can not get the almond to keep the right time. It is always 1 hour behind.
Good but can be better. Needs the option to turn off the zwave/zigbee radios. For now, I have disconnected my router. Needs a better icon library. Security features can be a subscription service, but usage data also? Really?
This system could be great. The potential is there, but the hardware is not ready for prime time and the same for the app. And now you want to institute a subscription service? Kicking myself for buying into this hardware...
New in 7.31:
* Bug fixes in paid subscriptions.
New in 7.3:
* Introduced subscription services internet security and parental controls
* Internet security subscription contains : IoT scanner and IoT security for popular IoT devices
* Introduced browsing history and data usage as part of subscription services.
* New dashboard for IoT security features.
* Expanded the list for client types for network devices
* Added mobile support for advanced router settings