With the TOTVS | ECM you will access a summary view of TOTVS | ECM server, taking quick actions on your enterprise content.
- Folder navigation, including My Documents and Public Folders;
- Upload new images from camera or Photo Library;
- View documents inside the App: PNG, JPG and TXT
- Task central;
- Query, update, cancel or assume process activities;
- Start new process instance;
- Approve documents and monitor document approval;
- Check favorite documents and process.
Secure, Managed Connectivity for Your Entire Mobile Deployment
Because it is optimized for mobile networking and can be configured to always be on, NetMotion Mobility gives workers the user-friendly, reliable, and secure wireless connectivity they need to get their jobs done. At the same time, Mobility gives administrators powerful yet easy-to-use control over their mobile investments.
Create Policies to Address BYOD and Cost Management
Create custom policies for users, devices, and networks, both corporate and employee-owned. You can push down a policy to optimize data transmissions so that you save bandwidth, reduce data consumption, and improve productivity. For example, you can create a policy that accelerates and tunnels certain traffic from iPhone, iPad, devices while on a carrier network, and then disables tunneling and acceleration while on enterprise WiFi networks. A policy can apply to particular devices, or users and groups, regardless of which devices (and operating systems) they are using.
Protect Against Dropped Connections and Lost Data
Connection drops in the field mean lost time and headaches for your mobile workers, not to mention annoyance at being repeatedly prompted to reauthenticate. The drops also mean more IT support calls. NetMotion Mobility builds a secure and reliable mobile VPN tunnel, transparently pausing mobile applications when workers lose or change coverage, so they continue to address their tasks, not the technology.
Keep Mobile Enterprise Applications Running at Peak Performance
Public wireless networks can get bogged down, particularly during peak hours or when your workers want access to larger data files. NetMotion Mobility uses advanced data and image compression, traffic shaping, and best bandwidth selection to accelerate mobile application performance. Workers stay productive and will be less likely to pick up the phone and call the help desk.
Eliminate Outside Security Threats
Network security is paramount, especially when you are dealing with sensitive, corporate information traveling over public networks. Mobility has built-in, end-to-end security using FIPS 140-2 validated AES encryption modules, the US government standard for security. Mobility also supports NTLM, RADIUS, X.509 certificates, RSA, single sign-on, and multi-factor authentication.
Simple to Deploy
Mobility is a software solution that is easy to deploy and helps minimize costs and complexity. Get the server and client software set up in less than an hour, without the need for custom software or expensive application rewrites.
For users who require access to their ECM content on the go, ECM Everywhere provides the ability to browse and view content in Content Server, download documents directly to your device, publish new content to Content Server, interact with Pulse, and even initiate and complete workflows steps and assignments. The mobile app also allows you to store your favorite content right on your device for easy access, even if you are offline.
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an OpenText ECM Everywhere environment in conjunction with Content Server 10 and Content Server 10.5. For more information contact your Content Server administrator
Document and Content Management:
• Browse and search the Enterprise and Personal Workspace Volumes
• View object details, audit history, and categories and attributes for any object
• Download common formats to your device including PDF and Office files
• Edit existing documents and publish new versions
• Publish photos from your device album or directly from the camera
• Add content to your Favorites list which is synchronized with your Content Server favorites
• View favorite documents, even when the device is offline
• Attach documents and photos to email
• Cut, copy, and paste documents
• Create new folders
• Preview documents that are not supported natively by the device such as CAD drawings
Workflow and Task Management:
• Notifications for new task and workflow assignments
• View task assignment details and update task status
• Initiate Content Server Workflows from the Enterprise or Personal Workspaces
• Complete Workflow steps
• View workflow attachments and assignments
• View and search Pulse feeds for Content Server to monitor activity within the system
• Update your Pulse status
• Comment on Pulse entries
• View and add comments and attachments for content within the Personal and Enterprise Workspaces
• View comment threads
• Follow users on Pulse
Our innovative and full solution for any service company, installations or repair business from 1 man bands to 500 strong staff – is available to you .
iManage is an application used in conjunction with our own web based iManage System which is a fantastically simple & a great looking Job Sheet, Time Management, Quotation, Invoicing System and Engineer Tracker which is perfect for literally any service based industry whether it’s a one man trader or 500 on site service engineers.
Be aware as with any app Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Ilex, a software provider specialized in Identity and Access Management, releases Sign&go Mobility Center, a new feature of Sign&go, its strong authentication and access control software solution.
Sign&go Mobility Center allows you to implement your authentication schemes and application access kinematics on your users' mobile devices.
Access to your company's applications is thus secure from any of your employee's iPhone or iPad !
Benefit from a wide choice of authentications schemes
- Client certificate
- Out-of-band email
- Out-of-band SMS
- QR code
Combine these authentication schemes in order to strengthen access to your critical applications (for example, client certificate + out-of-band email, login/password + out-of-band SMS, etc.).
Use these schemes to:
- Access your Citrix sessions
- Access your company's Web portal
- Access a virtualized Windows session
Sign&go Mobility Center is the ideal additional app you need to manage your mobile employees' access to your information system.
By integrating Sign&go Mobility Center to an existing Sign&go architecture, you choose strong authentication, enhanced traceability and centralized audit of all of your access, regardless of the device or use by your employees!
Your users will appreciate the simplicity and ease of use offered by this app!
Note: This application will only work if you already use Sign&go.