Access your Open Text eDOCS DM document management system from your Android device.
*** This application is designed as an add-on to an Open Text eDOCS DM system (formerly Hummingbird DM). If you don't have this document management system, do not download this application.
This application connects to a lightweight WirelessDMS Server application on your server via a network or a WiFi connection. Communications can be via http or https.
Note: The WDMS Device Server v2.1 must be purchased from Matrix Logic in order to use this application. You can try it out by connecting it our demo server.
With just a few quick finger taps, you can:
- Access your Recent Edits, Quicksearches and issue content searches.
- Documents can be emailed as an attachment or a reference or viewed on the device.
- Documents can be opened in other applications on the device.
- Mail documents to other users from your DM repository
- Open DRF attachments from mail in WirelessDMS
WirelessDMS Client is part of the WirelessDMS Suite.
The app contains several features all in an easy-to-use format. Below are a few of the features:
- Angus members have access to their AAA Login herd data
and the ability to enter calving book records from the field.
- Flexibility to tailor the app for your needs for your most used functions with a Configuration option. Simply press and hold your favorite icons to move them to the toolbar.
- Search for any registered Angus animal or Angus member.
- View current News Releases
- Browse Sale Books for upcoming Angus sales
- Sale Reports : see results of past Angus sales
- Show results : includes the top winners with photos
- See the latest Angus videos created by the American Angus Association
- View an extensive Angus events calendar for upcoming sales, shows and meetings.
- Use date calculators for gestation and performance measurements such as weaning and ultrasound.
- National Cattle Evaluation Information. EPD/$Value Percentiles, breed average EPDs and $values and more.
- Submit calving book entries to AAA
- More features available
- Watch for further updates
The American Angus Association is the nation’s largest beef organization, serving nearly 30,000 members across the United States and Canada. It provides programs and services to farmers, ranchers and others who rely on the power of Angus to produce quality genetics for the beef industry and quality beef for consumers.
General Pest, Termite, Rodent Control, Specializing in the Temp Air Remedial Heating System for Bed Bugs and the Sentricon Colony Elimination System for Termites. We are a full service company, with trained staff to take care of your pest control needs.
Here are some of our app features:
• GPS directions to our main office in Sylvan Grove, Kansas
• A description of services that we offer to our customers
• Downloadable documents on bed bug tips and treatment recommendations
• A video library loaded with tips and how-to’s when dealing with bed bugs, termites, rodents and any other sort of pests you might be dealing with
• Email us your photos and we can quickly help identify your pest problem
Youngstown, OH (Corporate Office)
Avon Lake, OH
Mt. Vernon, IL
Kansas City, KS