• Search across all documents in a repository
• Pan, zoom, rotate, and easily access metadata while working with a document in the Document Viewer
• Quickly create and upload new documents from your device’s camera, images in your device’s gallery, and files stored on your device
• Full support for Laserfiche 9.0 Business Processes, including starting business processes and viewing their details
• Use personal libraries to create task lists or group related entries to make working with them faster and easier
• Add, edit, and view entry metadata
• Copy document text for use in other apps
• Process, clean up, and compress captured documents for easier viewing
• Capture the geographic coordinates of an image to allow linking documents to their mapped location
• View and export PDFs and other electronic documents
• E-mail document or folder links to colleagues
• Manage documents using copy, move, rename, print, and delete
• A variety of security options keep documents secure in Laserfiche and on your device
• Widget lets you quickly upload new documents and images
Demo Mode for new users:
• Users can register for a demo account using an existing e-mail address or Laserfiche Support Site account
• Users have their own repository to explore but cannot see or access documents from other users.
Laserfiche Mobile works with Laserfiche Web Access as part of a Laserfiche Avante™ or Laserfiche Rio™ system. A free add-on called the Laserfiche Mobile Add-on for Web Access available from the Laserfiche Support Site enables Laserfiche Web Access 8.3 and later to accept connections from Laserfiche Mobile. Note that the current app requires Laserfiche Mobile add-on for Web Access version 8.3 and later. You can connect if your organization has a Laserfiche Web Access site accessible from the Internet or if you are connected to your organization's internal network over WiFi. You can preview Laserfiche Mobile by registering to use a built-in demo account.
Since 1987, Laserfiche® has used its Run Smarter® philosophy to create simple and elegant enterprise content management solutions. More than 30,000 organizations worldwide—including federal, state and local government agencies and Fortune 1000 companies—use Laserfiche software to streamline documents, records, and business process management.
Laserfiche offers several core solution packages to address the business needs of small to large organizations, including Laserfiche Rio, an ECM solution that is straightforward to purchase, deploy, extend, and manage; and Laserfiche Avante, a powerful BPM solution with Workflow automation.
The Laserfiche ECM system is designed to give IT managers central control over their information infrastructure, including standards, security, and auditing, while still offering businesses the flexibility to react quickly to changing conditions. The Laserfiche product suite is built on top of Microsoft enterprise technologies to simplify system administration, it also supports Microsoft SQL and Oracle platforms, and features a seamless integration with Microsoft Office applications and a two-way integration with SharePoint.
Find out more about Laserfiche at laserfiche.com.
The app contains several features all in an easy-to-use format. Below are a few of the features:
- Angus members have access to their AAA Login herd data
and the ability to enter calving book records from the field.
- Flexibility to tailor the app for your needs for your most used functions with a Configuration option. Simply press and hold your favorite icons to move them to the toolbar.
- Search for any registered Angus animal or Angus member.
- View current News Releases
- Browse Sale Books for upcoming Angus sales
- Sale Reports : see results of past Angus sales
- Show results : includes the top winners with photos
- See the latest Angus videos created by the American Angus Association
- View an extensive Angus events calendar for upcoming sales, shows and meetings.
- Use date calculators for gestation and performance measurements such as weaning and ultrasound.
- National Cattle Evaluation Information. EPD/$Value Percentiles, breed average EPDs and $values and more.
- Submit calving book entries to AAA
- More features available
- Watch for further updates
The American Angus Association is the nation’s largest beef organization, serving nearly 30,000 members across the United States and Canada. It provides programs and services to farmers, ranchers and others who rely on the power of Angus to produce quality genetics for the beef industry and quality beef for consumers.
Agilent Oscilloscope Mobile is the result of an investigation by Agilent's Measurement Research Laboratory. It enables you to view live waveforms, make measurements, capture instrument screenshots and control your Agilent oscilloscope from your tablet or phone.
Supports up to 4 analog channels
Simulation mode available - experiment with the app before connecting it to your oscilloscope
Save screen captures from your instrument onto your mobile device
Your scope can be connected via LAN, GPIB, USB or RS232
Collaboration - Have a colleague connect to the same scope on their tablet or phone and see what you see.
Control the following functions on your Agilent Oscilloscope (see below for supported models/firmware)
• start/stop/single acquisition
• change time/div
• change volts/div
• turn channels on/off
• select trigger type/level/source
• measure: frequency, rise/fall time, min/max, peak-peak
Agilent Oscilloscope Mobile requires installation of a companion program on your Windows PC called Agilent Oscilloscope Mobile Agent to communicate with your Agilent Oscilloscope. It is available here and is free: http://www.agilent.com/find/scopemobile
If you don’t have the Windows PC program installed, you will still be able to use this app with the built in simulated data.
To view and control an Agilent oscilloscope:
1. On your Windows PC, install Agilent Oscilloscope Mobile Agent (AOM Agent) from http://www.agilent.com/find/scopemobile
2. Start AOM Agent on your PC and connect to your oscilloscope.
3. Start this app and tap Connect to Scope.
4. Enter the IP Address or hostname of your PC and tap Connect.
To view and control a simulated oscilloscope:
1. Start this app and tap Simulate Scope.
Android 2.3.5 and up
Microsoft Windows PC (WinXP, Win7, Win8) Running AOM Agent
Supported Agilent Oscilloscope
The following Agilent Oscilloscope series and firmware revision levels are supported:
InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 6000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 05.20
InfiniiVision 7000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 05.20
Infiniium 9000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 03.10
Please email email@example.com to report bugs, ask questions or give us your feedback.