Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
A very simple and easy to use app. to monitor your periods, determine the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
My Menstrual Diary is a simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app. to monitor your periods. It also calculates the time of ovulation and your fertile period. Designed for Android Phones, this app. helps you plan your activities better.
A lot of thought has gone into the process of making this app. simply useful and not too cumbersome to use. It is not overburdened with too many complicated features, making it difficult and confusing.
What’s New in this Update:
1. There is a Personal Notes Window for you to write your health notes.
2. You can switch off determining the ovulation date and the fertile period if you do not require this.
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the duration and the interval will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation day is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
o Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
o Alerting you of the fertile period.
• This app is password protected
Please note that this application is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular. The date of your next period and the fertile period will not be accurate if you have very irregular periods.
My Menstrual Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your periods. It provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
The HealthAdvance Journals™ smartphone app enables FULL-TEXT reading for journal subscribers, including society member subscriptions, for over 500 Elsevier published journals in the medical, nursing, dental, allied health and veterinary fields.
- Set the current issue of your favorite journal(s) as the app startup screen
- View full text articles, including abstracts, images and charts from your subscribed journals; view abstracts of other supported journals
- Search journals; either search within a journal or across all journals in this app’s catalogue
- Bookmark articles in the app or email article web-links to yourself or colleagues
ACCESS: If your journal is listed in the app catalog (presented during the initial app startup) you can use your journal website’s userid to login to this app.
- Register on the journal website to claim access to your existing journal subscription
- Userids associated with a paid subscription (those that claimed a subscription during the registration) can access full-text
- Not interested in subscribing? You can still create a free journal website userid and use the app to view research article abstracts
NOT SUPPORTED: articles in .PDF format, article-attached multimedia files, etc.
DOES YOUR INSTITUTION PAY FOR YOU TO ACCESS ONE OF THESE JOURNALS? If your institution has paid for you to access a journal on SciVerse ScienceDirect™ you can claim that institutional-access subscription on the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ website and then use the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ iPad and iPhone applications.
Copyright (c) 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. http://www.HealthAdvance.com
ALLHAT, JUPITER, ARDSNet, CLOSURE, WARFASA, FACTT. Let’s face it: the sea of evidence-based medicine is vast, and wading through stacks and stacks of JAMA, NEJM, and JACC just isn't feasible. What should be at the top of the reading list?
Powered by Wiki Journal Club, Journal Club for Android focuses on the top articles in internal medicine and puts landmark trials at your fingertips. Written by physicians, these article summaries are distilled into bite-size morsels that clinicians can digest quickly. Think of it as CliffsNotes for medical research.
-Simple, intuitive interface
-Concise bottom lines
-Relevant major points
-Links to PubMed and primary literature
-Sort trials by name, date, specialty, and disease
-Share summaries with colleagues
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from trichotillomania
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of trichotillomania and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for trichotillomania
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from trichotillomania in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains trichotillomania diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
The app allows you to scan relevant journals in psychiatry in a fast and efficient way for the newest papers. In addition you can define pubmed searches of your topic of interest and add custom rss-feeds. You can scroll abstracts (or even full text with the weblink) to quickly decide whether that is a relevant paper for you or not. If so, you can mail the link and read/store the paper in your library on your PC or laptop. Or you can save it to the myarticles section of the app and read it later on your iphone. You can also share with friends and colleagues by email, facebook or twitter (iOS 5).
Although the big journals have apps themselves, you tend to loose yourself in all the additional content provided. Moreover it is often not convenient to read articles on the iphone. Journal Scan Psychiatry is the answer for fast and efficient scans of important information.
* Context to advancements in medicine and health worldwide.
* The latest contents of various medical journals, with article summaries.
* Last 24 Hours
* All Unreads
* All Stars
* Switch Theme (Light/Dark)
- Medical News Today
- Medical Xpress
- MedPage Today
- NPR Health News
- The Guardian
- Scientific American
- e! Science News
- New Scientist
- The New York Times
- The Lancet
- British Medical Journal
- Nature Medicine
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up to date with Medicine, the monthly review journal aimed at MRCP candidates and beyond. Loved and trusted for 40 years, Medicine aims to improve the understanding of disease and the care of patients. Read Medicine on the go; now available for android smartphones and tablets!
•Browse new issues and read new Articles in Press throughout the month, or jump to the featured
articles with a tap!
•Download issues while reading: no need to wait
•Layouts and navigation get you to content you want more quickly and conveniently
•Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
•Personalize your experience with My Reading List, Notes, saved articles for offline reading, sharing articles via social media, emailing useful content
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Medicine website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
Medicine is a continually updated, evidence-based resource covering internal medicine and its specialties. It’s an authoritative and comprehensive resource that provides all trainees, irrespective of medical specialty, with up-to-date information on the mechanisms of disease, effective diagnosis and today’s correct management options so that patient care can be optimized. Given its comprehensive coverage of internal medicine, this resource is also an ideal companion for consultants in the acute medicine setting and for GPs.
Designed to provide trainees with a trustworthy source of medical knowledge, each article covers basic sciences and clinical management. All content is written on an invite-only basis by respected medical professionals, commissioned by our editorial board of experts, examiners and research professors. As a trainee you have plenty to do – trying to compile your own revision and learning resources from lots of medical journals shouldn’t be one of them. Stay focused on what you need to achieve and let us provide the medical knowledge you need.
To ensure you are confident and competent, all Medicine articles are written with the most recent medical knowledge. Just to make it easier, our content follows the Core Medical Training Curriculum, ensuring that you stay on track.
Get rid of that stack of unread medical journals sitting on your coffee table! With Docphin's app, staying up to date on the latest medical research has never been easier.
With Docphin you can:
- keep up with the most popular healthcare news and research with Medstream
- Easily read all your favorite journals
- Customize your journal list from over 5000 journals
- Organize and save your favorite articles
- Annotate PDFs that you easily obtained through Docphin
- Share folders of articles with your friends, colleagues, and research group
- Save your institution's proxy login so you don't have to keep typing in your login every time you want full text articles
- Receive Alerts for when articles are released about your research interests or from authors you follow
- Study up on the most comprehensive collection of Landmark Articles anywhere
Docphin links up with hundreds of hospitals and universities to enable easy access to full text articles. We are constantly adding more across the world--let us know if you'd like to see Docphin at your institution!
Read's simple interface drives discovery and seamless access to the medical literature by reformatting it into a personalized digital journal.
Praise for Read:
5 stars: "Stellar. The future of medical literature review... This could be the best application to stay up-to-date in medicine since, well, UpToDate." - User Review
4¾ stars: "The Flipboard for medical journals has arrived" and among "...the most innovative medical apps"
- Get full text PDFs with one tap
- Keep up with the latest new research that will impact your practice
- Browse through 1000s of outstanding topic reviews
- Search millions of articles from PubMed and our database of outstanding topic reviews
- Read your favorite journals or browse article collections.
- Access full text through your university/institutional subscription or via open access publishers
- Share articles with colleagues over email, Twitter and Facebook
- Organize and review your personal collection of articles
Why did we build 'Read by QxMD'?
Health care professionals need to stay up to date on the latest medical research and topic reviews to provide optimal care. Unfortunately, the process of content discovery is broken with research artificially compartmentalized by publishers and hidden behind countless institutional pay walls.
At QxMD, we believe that knowledge translation– the process by which new knowledge is incorporated into clinical practice – is an important and unsolved challenge for our health care system. We hope that ‘Read by QxMD’ will be a part of the solution.
Seamless 1-tap access available hundreds of universities
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have this feature added for your university.
Title and MeSH Headings from MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Founded by medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals.
This multidisciplinary exposure is a specific motivation for development of this journal. This journal covers the spectrum of aortic research, from genetics and molecular pathophysiology of the aortic wall, through imaging technologies, through natural history, through monitoring and decision-making, to surgical and interventional therapies. The journal is intended to foster cross-fertilization of ideas between basic scientists and clinicians. This journal incorporates a number of educational scientific and clinical features and “entertaining” clinical segments not available in traditional journals (see below).
The intent is to go beyond limitations and restrictions of current journals. An on-line version and website will provide a mechanism for extensive still visual content as well as video segments (e.g. surgical procedures). The journal is intended to be published monthly, with a possible less frequent run-in initiation. The Editorial Board is intended to be international, to encourage broad subscription.
AlphaMed Press Journals App will give you convenient access to both Journals. The Oncologist, the official journal of the Society for Translational Oncology (STO), is dedicated to helping oncology professionals provide optimal and innovative care for cancer patients by staying on the cutting edge of new medical treatments and technologies. Stem Cells Translational Medicine (SCTM) features high-impact, peer-reviewed articles based in stem cell research that are translational in nature, i.e., moving from pre-clinical to clinical trials and ultimately to curing disease with stem cell-based therapies and regenerative medicine.
Key features of the App include:
• Current issue, Ahead-of-Print articles, issues archive
• Abstract/Full Text/PDF
• Ability to email yourself & others
• Full issue download for offline reading
• Article, table & figure haring
• Favorites & History
• References & Footnotes
• Table/Figures viewer