Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
- Fast weight entry with no typing required. Just slide your finger on the scale.
- Slide the chart with your finger to change the date.
- Swipe on the chart to quickly review your entire weight history.
- Fun, fast, and easy to use
- Records weight in pounds, kilos, & stone
- Built-in BMI calculator
- Keep notes for each weigh in
- Set a goal and chart your progress
- Scroll to any day in an instant
- Accurate to a tenth of a pound or kilogram
- Import and export all of your data
- Great for keeping you on your diet
- You're worth it
The HealthAdvance Journals™ smartphone app enables FULL-TEXT reading for journal subscribers, including society member subscriptions, for over 500 Elsevier published journals in the medical, nursing, dental, allied health and veterinary fields.
- Set the current issue of your favorite journal(s) as the app startup screen
- View full text articles, including abstracts, images and charts from your subscribed journals; view abstracts of other supported journals
- Search journals; either search within a journal or across all journals in this app’s catalogue
- Bookmark articles in the app or email article web-links to yourself or colleagues
ACCESS: If your journal is listed in the app catalog (presented during the initial app startup) you can use your journal website’s userid to login to this app.
- Register on the journal website to claim access to your existing journal subscription
- Userids associated with a paid subscription (those that claimed a subscription during the registration) can access full-text
- Not interested in subscribing? You can still create a free journal website userid and use the app to view research article abstracts
NOT SUPPORTED: articles in .PDF format, article-attached multimedia files, etc.
DOES YOUR INSTITUTION PAY FOR YOU TO ACCESS ONE OF THESE JOURNALS? If your institution has paid for you to access a journal on SciVerse ScienceDirect™ you can claim that institutional-access subscription on the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ website and then use the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ iPad and iPhone applications.
Copyright (c) 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. http://www.HealthAdvance.com
Powered by Wiki Journal Club, Journal Club for Android focuses on the top articles in internal medicine and puts landmark trials at your fingertips. Written by physicians, these article summaries are distilled into bite-size morsels that clinicians can digest quickly. Think of it as CliffsNotes for medical research.
-Simple, intuitive interface
-Concise bottom lines
-Relevant major points
-Links to PubMed and primary literature
-Sort trials by name, date, specialty, and disease
-Share summaries with colleagues
Article summaries contain:
- Social network sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Friend Stream, Wordpress
- Bluetooth sharing
- E-mail and SMS sharing
- Open abstract page in default webbrowser
- Set minimum and maximum hours between meals and how many meals a day you are to eat. The "Meals" button on the main menu shows you when it's too early (red), late (yellow) or in your prime dining time (green).
- Use the Alerts option to remind you when it's time to have your next meal. After breakfast, plan every meal time for the rest of the day, all falling within your set constraints.
- Keep track of all your meal replacement and supplements in the "Inventory" and as you use them, the counts will go down so you know when it's time to buy more.
- Easily add new stock to your inventory by scanning the package's bar code.
- Dailies track your water, supplements and anything else you want to keep a count of every day. These items are also subtracted from your inventory (if you're tracking that item in your inventory).
- Vitals track your weight, measurements, blood pressure - anything you want to track.
- Keep your exercise log. Every new day shows all the exercises you track and your last recorded value. These values are whatever you choose: Laps, reps, minutes, etc.
- Graph every vital you track.
- Graphs include overall trends, showing change per month and week and "recent" trends, showing change per month and week, but only using your latest entries. Zoom in to see only the last month's results.
- Share graphs showing your progress with your weight loss counselor via e-mail or with your friends on Facebook -- you choose.
- Set goals for any vital and the graph feature will show you your estimated date of reaching your goals using the overall and recent trend data.
- View everything entered for the day on one "Journal Entry" page.
- Share your Journal Entry Pages with whomever you choose.
- Back up your data to SD Card for safe keeping or if you get a new phone. The file can be easily copied to a new phone or tablet and imported into the app running on that device. Optionally "share" the database out and e-mail it to yourself for safe keeping externally.
You can use every feature (I do!) or just pick and choose.
My Prayer Journal is a simple tool to record your prayer requests/concerns/joys etc. Unlike other applications it is extremely simple to use and does not have all sorts of complicated screens and other distractions.
• Read and cache full-text articles from the American Diabetes Association’s premier scientific and medical journals on your phone or tablet
• Access content from upcoming issues of Diabetes and Diabetes Care, the two highest ranked peer-reviewed journals devoted to diabetes research
• Receive diabetes research updates and news on ADA events via the DiabetesPro SmartBrief feed
• Bookmark articles, with the ability to save full-text content indefinitely
• Search current and archived content, and read and share content through social media tools
• View high-resolution images and video, as well as online supplementary materials
We hope the app helps you stay on top of the latest information related to diabetes research, care, treatment, and education. If you need assistance with using the app, please go to http://www.diabetesjournals.org/site/mobile.xhtml
Pharmaceutical Research, an official journal of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, presents papers which describe innovative research spanning the entire spectrum of drug discovery, development, evaluation, and regulatory approval. Small drug molecules, biotechnology products including genes, peptides, proteins and vaccines, and genetically engineered cells are an integral part of papers published. Current emphasis of the journal includes the following areas: preformulation; drug delivery and targeting; formulation design, engineering, and processing; pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacogenomics; molecular biopharmaceutics and drug disposition; and computational biopharmaceutics.
The AAPS Journal publishes peer-reviewed scholarly reviews, theme issues, and research articles within the entire scope of the pharmaceutical sciences encompassed by the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists membership. The AAPS Journal particularly aims to foster the dissemination of scientific information presented at AAPS-sponsored meetings, workshops, and symposia through the publication of invited reviews in theme issues. Additionally, guest editors are invited to organize special theme issues on scientific subjects of current interest.
AAPS PharmSciTech is a peer-reviewed journal committed to serving those pharmaceutical scientists and engineers interested in the research, development, and evaluation of pharmaceutical dosage forms and delivery systems, including drugs derived from biotechnology and the manufacturing science pertaining to the commercialization of such dosage forms.
This free app provides valuable features including:
- Save and share articles
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) is a professional, scientific association whose members are employed in industry, academia, government, and other research institutes worldwide. AAPS provides a dynamic international forum for the exchange of knowledge among scientists to enhance their contributions to public health. AAPS offers timely scientific programs, ongoing education, information resources, opportunities for networking, and professional development.
With the rapid publication of new articles every week, it can be hard for radiologists, clinicians and scientists to stay focused on the most relevant and useful content. Now you can stay up-to-date with the latest research wherever you are.
The ISMRM Journals app provides access to up-to-the-minute article abstracts, event information and free content from the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine’s two leading radiology journals; Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Magnetic Resonance in Medicine.
Create a reading list tailored to your own interests and tag select content for convenient reading and for sharing with your friends and colleagues through email, Twitter, Facebook, and more! Simple and easy to navigate, the ISMRM Journals app presents an optimized reading experience for your mobile device.
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest information from Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, including article abstracts, guidelines, upcoming events, and free content.
2. No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content.
3. Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
1211-Identify your TRIGGERS and Manage your mental wellness. The latest version is being offered FREE of cost in the spirit that this continues to evolve as a truly helpful and useful tool for folks who want to actively manage and get control of their lives. The solution has a web portal(http://moodjournalportal.com) a much more robust community peer support, trigger tracking and syncing, caregiver involvement by sharing progress and updates and much more...As always, please do not hesitate to send us an email with any issues so we can fix them right away and with any positive feedback as well so we know our efforts are not in vain and are helping people. Good Luck and MANAGE YOUR MENTAL WELLNESS.
* Full version only.
• Simple user friendly home screen
• Easy to read calendar view
• Notification for your significant other by text including cycle start, moods, and symptoms.
• Log view to see data from past cycles
• Automatic calculation of period, fertility and luteal cycles.
• Ability to customize which items send notifications via text.
• Simple backup and restore
Disclaimer | Notice:
This application is not meant to prevent a pregnancy. It is only for the purpose of helping to predict and record your cycles.
“Love it. Helps with keeping track of kids illness”
“Excellent app. allows me to keep track of my family's medical history without clogging up my general calendar”
Knowledge is power, and this app puts the power in your hands:
• Exact description of the disease onset and progress when talking to a doctor
• Easier identification of reoccurring problems for each family member separately
• Help you examine the connection between illness and treatment – did the treatment given really help over the long run, or should you maybe consider alternatives?
• A report for each family member showing his or her medical state throughout the year. You can easily see which illnesses are repeated, how many sick days where reported etc'
• An overview report for all family members comparing sick days and more
• A graphical calendar view for each person showing his daily status
• A calendar overview for the entire family
• Create your own "family medical cabinet"
• Log Doctor Visits with relation to problem
• Keep track of physical treatment (from medical procedures and surgeries to alternative medicine like acupuncture and shiatsu)
• Create your family's digital "vaccinations booklet"
• Keep detailed track of symptoms and other detailed physical state required for special treatments, like homeopathy
• Keep all your Family's medical history – Hospitalizations, allergies, blood type, chronic diseases and conditions and more
• Includes hundreds of symptoms (what is the issue, where it hurts, general feeling, fever, appetite, skin conditions and many more) and common diseases, all carefully collected with the advice of doctors and pharmacists. Search or pick by body region. In addition, you can manually add any information you care about
• A personalized treatments list (medication type, sick days, doctors, specialists treatments, vaccinations and others)
• Suitable for any person responsible for the medical state of other people
• Complete privacy! Your personal data is stored on your device and is only accessible by you
This application is alive and kicking so you can expect even more features and reports in the upcoming updates. Contact us and let us know what you are missing!
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MedicalogApp
Permissions: External USB is for backup, Boot is for allowing notifications, Network state is required to offer the right features when network is available and billing is to allow purchase of "pro" version.
Search terms: Health Diary, Health Book, Disease, Illness, sickness, health journal, disease tracker, menstruation tracker, medical log, family medical, tracking symptoms, family diary, mom and dad, tests, doctors, allergies, vaccinations booklet, medical history, elderly diseases, disease knowledge base, medicine reminders, doctor appointments, vital signs, weight tracking, Diary, Medical diary, journal, sick, kids, children, child, EMR - Electronic medical record, health, family
*Keeps track of meals by date
*Can be used to track foods in the meal, calories, points, and notes
*Also includes the ability to add a custom field that can be used to input anything else you want to keep track of
From groundbreaking findings to insightful reviews, Epilepsia continues to highlight and interpret new discoveries in epilepsy research and provide insight into the best clinical practice for treating seizures.
Now you can access this authoritative content wherever you are, whenever you want it.
Download the Epilepsia app now and get free immediate access to critical reviews, special reports, article abstracts, articles specially selected by the Editors-in-chief, the ILAE news section "Gray Matters", and thought-provoking editorials.
Easily tag content for convenient reading and share with your friends and colleagues through email, Twitter, Facebook and more.
You can even use the Epilepsia app to plan your conference schedule, as the app includes upcoming events relevant to educators, scientists and clinicians involved in epilepsy research and care.
It’s simple and easy to navigate and gives you an optimized reading experience from your mobile device.
Epilepsia Journal app features:
1.Instant, real-time access to the journal Epilepsia, including critical reviews, special reports, article abstracts, articles specially selected by the Editors-in-chief, the ILAE news section "Gray Matters", and thought-provoking editorials.
2.Includes upcoming events and conferences relevant to educators, scientists and clinicians involved in epilepsy research and care
3.No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content.
4.Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading.
5. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.