ALLHAT, JUPITER, ARDSNet, CLOSURE, WARFASA, FACTT. Let’s face it: the sea of evidence-based medicine is vast, and wading through stacks and stacks of JAMA, NEJM, and JACC just isn't feasible. What should be at the top of the reading list?
Powered by Wiki Journal Club, Journal Club for Android focuses on the top articles in internal medicine and puts landmark trials at your fingertips. Written by physicians, these article summaries are distilled into bite-size morsels that clinicians can digest quickly. Think of it as CliffsNotes for medical research.
-Simple, intuitive interface
-Concise bottom lines
-Relevant major points
-Links to PubMed and primary literature
-Sort trials by name, date, specialty, and disease
-Share summaries with colleagues
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
Following careful analysis of the existing EMDR device solutions (both hardware and software), we believe that we have developed a solution that is both immediately accessible for clinical users *and* provides the necessary flexibility for in-session adjustment.
“EMDR for Clinicians” can be used with any set of headphones, or can be plugged into computer speakers. It features adjustable frequency tones, synthesized especially EMDR use, as well as an adjustable volume.
The application displays the duration of each reprocessing set, in seconds, for easier note-taking, and when stopped, the duration counter does not immediately return to zero, allowing the clinician to ergonomically make note of the duration of the reprocessing set.
Background on EMDR: EMDR is a model of psychotherapy that has been demonstrated in many studies to be highly effective at treating the symptoms of trauma and other psychological issues. EMDR uses a structured eight-phase psychotheraputic approach which addresses the past, present, and future aspects of dysfunctionally stored memory. During the processing phases of EMDR, the client attends to the disturbing memory in multiple brief sets of about 15–30 seconds, while simultaneously focusing on the dual attention stimulus. Following each set of such dual attention, the client is asked what associative information was elicited during the procedure.
Note: This application is for use only by clinicians who have received appropriate training in EMDR.
· “EMDR for Clinicians” can be used with any set of headphones, or can be plugged into computer speakers.
· Adjustable frequency tones designed for EMDR.
· Adjustable volume.
· Displays the duration of each reprocessing set, in seconds.
Instructions for use:
Please Note: this application is designed only for use by properly trained clinicians.
1. Purchase “EMDR for Clinicians” application from the Android marketplace.
2. Launch the “EMDR for Clinicians” application.
3. Plug your headphones (any kind) into the Android device. “EMDR for Clinicians” can also be used with computer speakers.
4. Set the bilateral tone speed by using the Speed Bar (“Slow/Fast”).
5. Set the bilateral tone volume by using the Volume Bar (“Quiet/Loud”).
6. Give the headphones to the person who will be receiving the bilateral audio stimulation.
7. Press the green Start/Stop button to start the bilateral sounds. The counter will display the duration of each reprocessing set, in seconds.
8. Press the red Start/Stop button to stop the bilateral sounds. The counter will continue to display the duration of the last reprocessing set until a new set is started.
this application is related to these searches: lcsw trauma therapist anxiety psychotherapy eft therapy ptsd depression counseling dbt
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from trichotillomania
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of trichotillomania and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for trichotillomania
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from trichotillomania in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains trichotillomania diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
A very simple and easy to use app. to monitor your periods, determine the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
My Menstrual Diary is a simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app. to monitor your periods. It also calculates the time of ovulation and your fertile period. Designed for Android Phones, this app. helps you plan your activities better.
A lot of thought has gone into the process of making this app. simply useful and not too cumbersome to use. It is not overburdened with too many complicated features, making it difficult and confusing.
What’s New in this Update:
1. There is a Personal Notes Window for you to write your health notes.
2. You can switch off determining the ovulation date and the fertile period if you do not require this.
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the duration and the interval will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation day is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
o Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
o Alerting you of the fertile period.
• This app is password protected
Please note that this application is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular. The date of your next period and the fertile period will not be accurate if you have very irregular periods.
My Menstrual Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your periods. It provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Social network sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Friend Stream, Wordpress
- Bluetooth sharing
- E-mail and SMS sharing
- Open abstract page in default webbrowser
The HealthAdvance Journals™ smartphone app enables FULL-TEXT reading for journal subscribers, including society member subscriptions, for over 500 Elsevier published journals in the medical, nursing, dental, allied health and veterinary fields.
- Set the current issue of your favorite journal(s) as the app startup screen
- View full text articles, including abstracts, images and charts from your subscribed journals; view abstracts of other supported journals
- Search journals; either search within a journal or across all journals in this app’s catalogue
- Bookmark articles in the app or email article web-links to yourself or colleagues
ACCESS: If your journal is listed in the app catalog (presented during the initial app startup) you can use your journal website’s userid to login to this app.
- Register on the journal website to claim access to your existing journal subscription
- Userids associated with a paid subscription (those that claimed a subscription during the registration) can access full-text
- Not interested in subscribing? You can still create a free journal website userid and use the app to view research article abstracts
NOT SUPPORTED: articles in .PDF format, article-attached multimedia files, etc.
DOES YOUR INSTITUTION PAY FOR YOU TO ACCESS ONE OF THESE JOURNALS? If your institution has paid for you to access a journal on SciVerse ScienceDirect™ you can claim that institutional-access subscription on the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ website and then use the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ iPad and iPhone applications.
Copyright (c) 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. http://www.HealthAdvance.com