Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
ALLHAT, JUPITER, ARDSNet, CLOSURE, WARFASA, FACTT. Let’s face it: the sea of evidence-based medicine is vast, and wading through stacks and stacks of JAMA, NEJM, and JACC just isn't feasible. What should be at the top of the reading list?
Powered by Wiki Journal Club, Journal Club for Android focuses on the top articles in internal medicine and puts landmark trials at your fingertips. Written by physicians, these article summaries are distilled into bite-size morsels that clinicians can digest quickly. Think of it as CliffsNotes for medical research.
-Simple, intuitive interface
-Concise bottom lines
-Relevant major points
-Links to PubMed and primary literature
-Sort trials by name, date, specialty, and disease
-Share summaries with colleagues
A very simple and easy to use app. to monitor your periods, determine the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
My Menstrual Diary is a simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app. to monitor your periods. It also calculates the time of ovulation and your fertile period. Designed for Android Phones, this app. helps you plan your activities better.
A lot of thought has gone into the process of making this app. simply useful and not too cumbersome to use. It is not overburdened with too many complicated features, making it difficult and confusing.
What’s New in this Update:
1. There is a Personal Notes Window for you to write your health notes.
2. You can switch off determining the ovulation date and the fertile period if you do not require this.
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the duration and the interval will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation day is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
o Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
o Alerting you of the fertile period.
• This app is password protected
Please note that this application is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular. The date of your next period and the fertile period will not be accurate if you have very irregular periods.
My Menstrual Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your periods. It provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
This app gives you convenient access to The Oncologist journal. The Oncologist, the official journal of the Society for Translational Oncology (STO), is dedicated to helping oncology professionals provide optimal and innovative care for cancer patients by staying on the cutting edge of new medical treatments and technologies.
Key features of the App include:
• Current issue, Ahead-of-Print articles, issues archive
• Abstract/Full Text/PDF
• Ability to email yourself & others
• Full issue download for offline reading
• Article, table & figure haring
• Favorites & History
• References & Footnotes
• Table/Figures viewer
** STEM CELLS Translational Medicine will be available soon.**
Take the Hello Brain Challenge – do one thing every day that’s good for your brain.
The free Hello Brain app provides daily suggestions and support during your first 100 days
- Daily ‘Brain Buff’ exercises based on cutting edge neuroscience research.
- Monitor your progress through the ‘Brainbow’ visualisation.
- Varied ‘Brain Buff’ categories: Physical, Social, Mental, Attitude and Lifestyle.
- Structured ‘achievements’ to help encourage balanced regular exercise.
- Review your ‘Timeline’ to see how you are keeping your brain healthy.
- Get access to the latest expertise and research around brain health.
• Physical exercise helps to grow connections in the brain
• Just 10 minutes of social interaction can increase your brain performance
• Increased complex mental activity late in life has been linked to lower dementia risk
• Stress can impact negatively on brain health. Laughter relieves stress.
• Obesity is linked with an increased risk of developing dementia
…and much more!
Hello Brain is completely free to download and use.
We are a team of respected scientists, award winning media professionals and advocates with a vision to change the face of science and health communication. "Hello Brain", our first campaign focuses specifically on brain health and brain research.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 304867
Terms and Conditions: http://www.hellobrain.eu/terms
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from trichotillomania
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of trichotillomania and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for trichotillomania
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from trichotillomania in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains trichotillomania diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
+++ Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and the effect
- Medication list fully customizable
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
- Types of headaches
- Headache Location
- Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Severity of pain over time
* Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore + automatic backup option to keep your data safe
* Migrate of data to new devices
* German, French, English Language supported in the App.
* Cloud Backup
Cloud backup stores your data in the google cloud. This service will restore your data on re-installation of the app on your current phone or alternative device, when using the same account. Requires Android 2.2+. To enable cloud backup & restore please check the Settings --> Privacy options on your phone.
If you miss a feature or have problems, please contact us and we do our best to help. email@example.com
+++ import from lite version
You can import your saved data from the lite version. First export the data from the Lite version and use the import function in the Pro version to re-import you data.
The most downloaded pain management app on Android!
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain creates reports designed by doctors for doctors - ones that your doctor will actually read!
• Track your pain using a simple, quick, yet powerfully customizable entry screen
• Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
Create and view your records anywhere, anytime, and from any Android device, while knowing that your information will be protected & secure.
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Restore from the pop-up
• Select the latest backup file from the list that appears
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? We want to hear from you to ensure a 5-star experience!
• Website: http://www.managinglife.com/contact
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/lifecontrolsw
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManageMyPain
• Google+: http://goo.gl/TyXjC
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
Logical stepwise treatment using numerical score to assess progress
Bipolar disorder questionnaire
Postpartum depression questionnaire
Treatment of Major Depression and Bipolar disorder
Treatment of Depression with comorbidity
Quick reference to medications used in treatment of Depression
Treatment of side effects
Treatment resistant Depression
To enjoy all functions, please download Period Diary Supreme — Take a Quick Look in Style.
Check your estimated period schedule and ovulation days!
Take a quick look at your estimated period schedule and ovulation days!
We have carefully developed the application for all women in the world.
Enter and view your (estimated) period schedule, ovulating days, intimacy days, fertility schedule, normal temperature, moods, symptoms, and memos conveniently using Period Diary Supreme.
Estimated period schedule and ovulating days (fertility schedule) are automatically calculated for up to 6 months and displayed on the calendar to alarm you and help you plan for vacation, trips, wedding, pregnancy, and birth control.
All inputs can be easily made by one-touch mode and the application provides all features women need.
The self-explanatory user interface and manual, the sophisticated and comfortable design displaying all information at a glance, and the privacy feature for women make it truly attractive!
※ Major Features
✔Check all period schedules of past and present.
✔Calculates the estimated days of period.
✔Checks ovulating days and fertility schedule.
✔Displays weight, temperature, and intimacy days (personalizable).
✔Displays moods and symptoms.
✔Shows D-day until next Period.
✔Alarm feature for period schedule.
✔View normal temperature graph.
✔Password lock and privacy protection features.
✔Backup and repair on SD Card.
Keeping track of what you eat has been shown to help prevent and stop over-eating.
This app helps you control your diet and eat healthier, by making it easy to track what you eat. The design is optimized to make entry as quick as possible, with 1 click entry, and recent food suggestions. The built in database already has thousands of food items and if yours are not known, adding them is easy.
1. A simple and powerful design: The app opens directly on the entry screen, on the most recent meal, because that is what you'll use most. The design makes adding entries as simple and intuitive as possible.
2. One tap entry with personalized suggestions: The most common food items can immediately be selected. Starting on the second day, your recent items are suggested because you may eat the same food frequently.
3. Logging in is not needed: No personal data or contact information is required.
4. Thousands of items already in the database: Most food items have accurate information about common serving sizes, calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
5. Full off-line support: No need to be connected to the internet.
6. Precise entry is also easy: You can accurately enter the precise amount using a slider.
7. Daily reports: Using the menu, you can directly open the diary, which shows a summary of your day. Here you can switch between calories, protein and carbohydrates by pressing on little triangle.
8. Personal reminders help you stay on target: They are a convenient way to make sure you fill out your diary, after each meal, or at the end of the day.
It is a good idea to verify the information in the database is the same as the information on your food packaging; food nutrition fluctuates with brands and over time.
Make sure to discuss your goals with your doctor or nutrition specialist.
Download now because you will love using it.
· Choose from a large number of preset exercises
· You can add your own exercises
· Review exercise history
· Share your workout results with friends
· Integrated timer
· Bright and simple interface, adapted for use in conditions of intense training
**POWERFUL FOOD JOURNAL - A PHOTO IS ALL YOU NEED
Weight loss, muscle gain, healthy eating - it can be as easy as taking a photo. Seeing your day in photos instantly reveals good and bad habits in a way calorie counting cannot. Two Grand’s food tracker and exercise log takes just 3 minutes/day. This type of food diary is a fantastic first step toward healthy meals and weight loss.
**STAY ON TRACK WITH SMALL GOALS
It’s been proven that humans do better with small goals to focus on each day. With one-tap goal tracking and tips from other people who’ve mastered the same goals, you’ll make meaningful progress every day.
**HEALTHY MEAL IDEAS, EVERY DAY
Your feed will always be full of great looking, healthy meals. No matter your eating style - paleo, gluten-free, vegan, THM, etc. - you’ll find a community of similar people to learn from. There isn’t a better place for healthy eating ideas, inspiration, and recipes.
**SEE HOW REAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE SUCCESS
We set you up for success by matching you based on more than 100 factors including stress levels, body shape, paleo or vegan preference, activity level and more. From their food journal and exercise log, you really see what works for them. Their food diary becomes a source of healthy meals and tips for you.
**WEIGHT LOSS WITHOUT GOING ON A DIET
Two Grand is about improving your existing routine. It’s not a diet, and that’s why it works. Your food journal makes you master of your own habits, and you get daily healthy eating motivation from seeing others’ healthy meals. Weight loss (or muscle gain!) will come naturally.
**YOU’LL INSPIRE OTHERS TO REACH THEIR GOALS
When you better your habits, you’ll be inspiring others to follow your path. The positivity on TwoGrand is infectious. If you’re paleo, your food diary will double as paleo inspiration. Same goes if you’re vegan, building muscle, or simply aiming to cook great healthy meals.
**REAL QUOTES, STRAIGHT FROM OUR APP REVIEWS:
- Mia: “This is the best healthy eating app I have ever used. You can visually track what you’re putting into your body, rather than just seeing quantities of food and counting calories. It’s much less restrictive - you just eat what you eat, and other users inspire healthy meal ideas.”
- Jonathan: “The first thing you are told when trying to eat healthy or diet is to record everything you eat plus your exercise log and water intake. Two Grand makes it so easy to do. Also, the community listens. They are supportive, and you can learn, adjust, and reward yourself without the guilt.”
- Robin: “I’ve fallen under TwoGrand’s healthy lifestyle spell. It’s great to get healthy meal ideas, and I can check back to my food diary to see my more successful days and repeat what worked.”
- Amy: “I am obsessed! The concept of having a visual food tracker is awesome. I’m so burnt out on dieting, whether it’s WW, counting calories, or another diet, and I can see why this is a more effective method to lose weight.”
TwoGrand food journal and exercise log is completely free. No matter your health goal - lose weight, go paleo, eat healthy, transition to vegan, up your water intake, or simply keep a food tracker - Two Grand can help you achieve it. Start your journey today!
Alternate search terms: Two Grand, 2grand
Bestrijd uw depressieve klachten met Therappi Stemming.
20% van alle Nederlanders krijgt vroeg of laat te maken met depressieve klachten. Met Therappi Stemming kun u op uw eigen telefoon, iPad of iPod werken aan uw depressieve klachten – wanneer en waar het u uitkomt. U hoeft niet naar een GGZ-instelling, er is geen wachtlijst en u hoeft geen afspraken te plannen.
Depressieve gevoelens hangen samen met negatief denken en passief gedrag. Via Therappi Stemming leert u meer over depressieve klachten. U leert uw negatieve gedachten te herkennen en uit te dagen. U zet er reële gedachten voor in de plaats. Daardoor gaat u zich beter voelen en krijgt u weer zin om dingen te doen.
Met de Dagelijkse en Wekelijkse Stemmingsmeter houdt u bij hoe u zich voelt. U krijgt zo een goed beeld van hoe het met u gaat.
Tevens biedt de app u de mogelijkheid de resultaten van uw stemmingsmeter te delen met iemand uit uw omgeving. Het vragen en krijgen van steun werkt namelijk goed in de aanpak van depressieve klachten.
De app werkt volgens de principes van de cognitieve gedragstherapie: een bewezen effectieve aanpak bij depressies. Therappi Stemming is de eerste app van MoleMann Mental Health en wordt u gratis aangeboden.
Zie ook www.molemann.nl.
Therappi Stemming is geen vervanging voor psychologische of medische behandeling. Wanneer u denkt dat u depressief bent, adviseren we u professionele hulp in te schakelen.
Compulsive hair pulling features in the Bible when Ezra says he "rent my garment and mantle, and plucked the hair off my head and beard", and Indians have an saying which means "I got so frustrated, I pulled the hair out of my head"! In fact, compulsive hair pulling is so common it is now often called a 'disorder' or even a disease!
How can hypnosis help stop compulsive hair pulling?
So the question is, what can you do about hair pulling? Trying to stop obviously doesn't work - you have tried that - but somehow, that hand always seems to make its way back to pulling that hair again.
The problem is very similar to that of nail biting. People know they shouldn't do it, they try not to do it, they are even threatened by parents about it, but it doesn't make any difference!
And the reason for this is that all this effort is at a conscious level, whereas the problem is actually driven by the unconscious. Simply put, because hair pulling makes you feel better in the short term (or at least it used to), your unconscious mind repeats the behavior in an effort to make you feel good.
What it can't do is take into account the long term effects: the fact that you feel guilty and annoyed at yourself after pulling your hair and all the other downsides.
This is why hypnosis is so effective. Stop Hair Pulling will gently re-educate your unconscious mind that compulsive hair pulling is no longer a desired behavior. And so, that hand will stay where it is, instead of creeping up to that hair when you're not looking.
Download Stop Hair Pulling today and watch that old compulsion vanish into thin air...
Pharmaceutical Research, an official journal of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, presents papers which describe innovative research spanning the entire spectrum of drug discovery, development, evaluation, and regulatory approval. Small drug molecules, biotechnology products including genes, peptides, proteins and vaccines, and genetically engineered cells are an integral part of papers published. Current emphasis of the journal includes the following areas: preformulation; drug delivery and targeting; formulation design, engineering, and processing; pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacogenomics; molecular biopharmaceutics and drug disposition; and computational biopharmaceutics.
The AAPS Journal publishes peer-reviewed scholarly reviews, theme issues, and research articles within the entire scope of the pharmaceutical sciences encompassed by the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists membership. The AAPS Journal particularly aims to foster the dissemination of scientific information presented at AAPS-sponsored meetings, workshops, and symposia through the publication of invited reviews in theme issues. Additionally, guest editors are invited to organize special theme issues on scientific subjects of current interest.
AAPS PharmSciTech is a peer-reviewed journal committed to serving those pharmaceutical scientists and engineers interested in the research, development, and evaluation of pharmaceutical dosage forms and delivery systems, including drugs derived from biotechnology and the manufacturing science pertaining to the commercialization of such dosage forms.
This free app provides valuable features including:
- Save and share articles
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) is a professional, scientific association whose members are employed in industry, academia, government, and other research institutes worldwide. AAPS provides a dynamic international forum for the exchange of knowledge among scientists to enhance their contributions to public health. AAPS offers timely scientific programs, ongoing education, information resources, opportunities for networking, and professional development.