Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
ALLHAT, JUPITER, ARDSNet, CLOSURE, WARFASA, FACTT. Let’s face it: the sea of evidence-based medicine is vast, and wading through stacks and stacks of JAMA, NEJM, and JACC just isn't feasible. What should be at the top of the reading list?
Powered by Wiki Journal Club, Journal Club for Android focuses on the top articles in internal medicine and puts landmark trials at your fingertips. Written by physicians, these article summaries are distilled into bite-size morsels that clinicians can digest quickly. Think of it as CliffsNotes for medical research.
-Simple, intuitive interface
-Concise bottom lines
-Relevant major points
-Links to PubMed and primary literature
-Sort trials by name, date, specialty, and disease
-Share summaries with colleagues
Peekaboo Moments is much more than a baby scrapbook. It is the security and privacy of a physical scrapbook, combined with Facebook's ease of sharing, and the portability of the world's best mobile apps, all in one!
On your mobile devices, Peekaboo Moments will go everywhere you go. You can add your photos and tender thoughts as they happen, so nothing is missed or forgotten. You can also add directly from the Facebook app. Peekaboo Moments will automatically organize and present the entries in a beautiful designer timeline.
Peekaboo Moments' sharing feature allows you to privately add family members as contributors, so aunts and grandfathers can add their photos and memorable moments to the timeline. You can also choose to add fans, who can view the timeline and comment just like in a Facebook news feed.
- Creating your baby's scrapbook has never been easier or more fun
- Instantaneously capture your little one's photos and your thoughts about those precious moments
- Privately share your child's development with friends and family
- Add contributors from your friends and family to build a brilliant baby scrapbook
- Record my baby & pregnancy today
Desktop version: http://peekaboomoments.com
Contact information: email@example.com
-Baby or kid's journal online with photos & diary entries;
-Baby or kid's scrapbook;
-Baby or kid's book online;
-Track baby's or kid's growth;
-Establish baby's or kid's growing timeline or path;
This free app provides valuable features including:
- Save and share articles
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
The Canadian Journal of Anesthesia is owned by the Canadian Anesthesiologists’ Society (CAS). The Canadian Anesthesiologists’ Society is a non-profit organization that enables anesthesiologists to excel in patient care through research, education and advocacy.
A very simple and easy to use app. to monitor your periods, determine the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
My Menstrual Diary is a simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app. to monitor your periods. It also calculates the time of ovulation and your fertile period. Designed for Android Phones, this app. helps you plan your activities better.
A lot of thought has gone into the process of making this app. simply useful and not too cumbersome to use. It is not overburdened with too many complicated features, making it difficult and confusing.
What’s New in this Update:
1. There is a Personal Notes Window for you to write your health notes.
2. You can switch off determining the ovulation date and the fertile period if you do not require this.
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the duration and the interval will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation day is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
o Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
o Alerting you of the fertile period.
• This app is password protected
Please note that this application is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular. The date of your next period and the fertile period will not be accurate if you have very irregular periods.
My Menstrual Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your periods. It provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
Pharmaceutical Research, an official journal of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, presents papers which describe innovative research spanning the entire spectrum of drug discovery, development, evaluation, and regulatory approval. Small drug molecules, biotechnology products including genes, peptides, proteins and vaccines, and genetically engineered cells are an integral part of papers published. Current emphasis of the journal includes the following areas: preformulation; drug delivery and targeting; formulation design, engineering, and processing; pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacogenomics; molecular biopharmaceutics and drug disposition; and computational biopharmaceutics.
The AAPS Journal publishes peer-reviewed scholarly reviews, theme issues, and research articles within the entire scope of the pharmaceutical sciences encompassed by the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists membership. The AAPS Journal particularly aims to foster the dissemination of scientific information presented at AAPS-sponsored meetings, workshops, and symposia through the publication of invited reviews in theme issues. Additionally, guest editors are invited to organize special theme issues on scientific subjects of current interest.
AAPS PharmSciTech is a peer-reviewed journal committed to serving those pharmaceutical scientists and engineers interested in the research, development, and evaluation of pharmaceutical dosage forms and delivery systems, including drugs derived from biotechnology and the manufacturing science pertaining to the commercialization of such dosage forms.
This free app provides valuable features including:
- Save and share articles
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) is a professional, scientific association whose members are employed in industry, academia, government, and other research institutes worldwide. AAPS provides a dynamic international forum for the exchange of knowledge among scientists to enhance their contributions to public health. AAPS offers timely scientific programs, ongoing education, information resources, opportunities for networking, and professional development.
**POWERFUL FOOD JOURNAL - A PHOTO IS ALL YOU NEED
Weight loss, muscle gain, healthy eating - it can be as easy as taking a photo. Seeing your day in photos instantly reveals good and bad habits in a way calorie counting cannot. Two Grand’s food tracker and exercise log takes just 3 minutes/day. This type of food diary is a fantastic first step toward healthy meals and weight loss.
**STAY ON TRACK WITH SMALL GOALS
It’s been proven that humans do better with small goals to focus on each day. With one-tap goal tracking and tips from other people who’ve mastered the same goals, you’ll make meaningful progress every day.
**HEALTHY MEAL IDEAS, EVERY DAY
Your feed will always be full of great looking, healthy meals. No matter your eating style - paleo, gluten-free, vegan, THM, etc. - you’ll find a community of similar people to learn from. There isn’t a better place for healthy eating ideas, inspiration, and recipes.
**SEE HOW REAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE SUCCESS
We set you up for success by matching you based on more than 100 factors including stress levels, body shape, paleo or vegan preference, activity level and more. From their food journal and exercise log, you really see what works for them. Their food diary becomes a source of healthy meals and tips for you.
**WEIGHT LOSS WITHOUT GOING ON A DIET
Two Grand is about improving your existing routine. It’s not a diet, and that’s why it works. Your food journal makes you master of your own habits, and you get daily healthy eating motivation from seeing others’ healthy meals. Weight loss (or muscle gain!) will come naturally.
**YOU’LL INSPIRE OTHERS TO REACH THEIR GOALS
When you better your habits, you’ll be inspiring others to follow your path. The positivity on TwoGrand is infectious. If you’re paleo, your food diary will double as paleo inspiration. Same goes if you’re vegan, building muscle, or simply aiming to cook great healthy meals.
**REAL QUOTES, STRAIGHT FROM OUR APP REVIEWS:
- Mia: “This is the best healthy eating app I have ever used. You can visually track what you’re putting into your body, rather than just seeing quantities of food and counting calories. It’s much less restrictive - you just eat what you eat, and other users inspire healthy meal ideas.”
- Jonathan: “The first thing you are told when trying to eat healthy or diet is to record everything you eat plus your exercise log and water intake. Two Grand makes it so easy to do. Also, the community listens. They are supportive, and you can learn, adjust, and reward yourself without the guilt.”
- Robin: “I’ve fallen under TwoGrand’s healthy lifestyle spell. It’s great to get healthy meal ideas, and I can check back to my food diary to see my more successful days and repeat what worked.”
- Amy: “I am obsessed! The concept of having a visual food tracker is awesome. I’m so burnt out on dieting, whether it’s WW, counting calories, or another diet, and I can see why this is a more effective method to lose weight.”
TwoGrand food journal and exercise log is completely free. No matter your health goal - lose weight, go paleo, eat healthy, transition to vegan, up your water intake, or simply keep a food tracker - Two Grand can help you achieve it. Start your journey today!
Alternate search terms: Two Grand, 2grand
If you suffer from migraine or other forms of chronic headache, it is advisable to keep a headache journal. It is a good way to gain improved insight on your condition, efficiency of current treatment, and can be a valuable piece of information for your neurologist in diagnosis.
**no usability restrictions in free version, no advertising**
- unlimited number of freely configurable headache, trigger and medication types
- flexible data entry, medications and triggers do not require corresponding headache entries
- multiple graphical overview functions
- generates MS-Excel compatible reports, e.g. to present to your neurologist
* This app is continuously being improved, in case of problems or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail. *
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to log and track and health event
• Keeping logs of your health can help find the causes, most effective treatment and give a better general understanding of your health
• Extremely customize-able with the ability to track any information you want such as any type of pain/symptom any location where the pain is, any potential triggers, and medication and the quantity taken
• Health records can be shown to doctors to give them solid information to help diagnose any potential issues
• Track the severity of headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks, seizures and any other custom information
• Track when headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks and any other custom event happens and for how long
• Track the type of pain associated with a health event such as migraine, throbbing, dull, sharp nausea and many more. Custom pains can be added as well
• Track the locations of a health event such as temples, sinus, forehead and many more. Custom locations can be added as well
• Track the potential triggers of health events such as stress, lack of sleep, loud noises, sunlight and many more. Custom triggers can be added as well
• Track the medications and the quantities taken for such as ibuprofen (Advil), acetaminophen (Tylenol), antihistamines and any other custom medication
• Track the relief experienced by medications or treatments
• Update records quickly and easily to adjust for changes in your health event
• View a variety of statistics about your records such as how many headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks or seizures have been recorded, how many days since your last health event, average severity, average duration, most common pains, locations and medications
• View statistics related to any specific recorded association, such as how many headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, allergies, panic attacks or seizures are associated with a pressing pain, or stress as a trigger
• View your events in a calendar view. Quickly and easily update, delete or add new events from the calendar view. The calendar view can be useful in finding patterns in health events
• View your events on a graph by year, month week or all health events at once. The graph view can be useful in finding patterns in health events
• Upgrade Health Log to enable exporting your records as a spreadsheet that can be viewed with any spreadsheet reading program such as Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
• Upgrading enables the option to export your logs as a database backup that can be used to restore your records on a new device when switching phones or on the same phone. Includes Dropbox automatic syncing to easily switch between devices as well as make manual backups to Dropbox
• Upgrading removes ads
• Choose to have times displayed in AM/PM or 24 hour format
• Select which day of the week to be the first day of the week
• Select which statistics you wish to view on the home screen
Health Log can be an effective health log, health tracker, fitness trackers, health diary, headache tracker, headache diary, useful for headache tracking, head ache prevention and stopping head aches
Get your 1st Visit FREE – Sign Up now and use code FREEPLAY
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $40 - same as a co-pay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most medical conditions. Our board-certified physicians can even write prescriptions, when clinically appropriate.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, mental health concerns, and Rx refills. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor on Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship isses, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post- partum health issues. Whether your child has the flu, you have a breastfeeding question, or you need to find out whether or not your baby is sick, Doctor on Demand’s board-certified MDs and specialists can help.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Depression and anxiety concerns
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. You could spend hours in urgent care. With Doctor on Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatrician, psychologists or lactation consultants visit in advance.
PRESCRIPTIONS / Rx CARE
An important note about prescriptions: There are some medications and drugs that are not appropriate (or legal in some cases) to prescribe via Video Visit. They include: controlled substances, such as narcotics/opioids, certain sedatives or muscle relaxants, medications that require administration by a healthcare professional or training for first-time use, medications that require regular monitoring by a healthcare professional, some psychiatric medications and oncology drugs.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
Each volume of the EIM Journal Club focuses on an expert in Physical Therapy / Physiotherapy, plus some of their recent work.
Recent featured experts include Keith Smart, Lenny Macrina, Roger Kerry, Richard Frobell & Harry von Piekartz.
Volumes include video reviews of recent research as well as our Interview with an Expert Podcast.