Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
Craft Beer London features:
★ London’s best craft beer pubs: Including ratings, photos, reviews, location and contact details, beer recommendations and more.
★ London’s leading craft breweries: Reviews, beer recommendations and more for the capital’s leading craft breweries including The Kernel, Meantime, Camden Town Brewery and many more.
★ Shops selling craft beer: Reviews and details of London’s best shops for purchasing craft beer.
★ Map: Perfect for finding the nearest craft beer pubs, shops and breweries, or heading out on a pub crawl.
★ News: All the latest news about London’s craft beer scene, including details about new breweries and pubs opening, background information on the craft beer revolution and more.
Find us on Twitter @craftbeerlondon
Contact us with feedback at email@example.com
Please note that upon purchase this app is licenced to the email account associated with your Google Play account. If a 'not licenced' message is received, please ensure that the email used to purchase the app is included as an account in the Market app on your device.
Download this app to accompany your next visit to one of our many nation-wide World of Beer locations! With this app, you'll be able to do the following:
Find A Beer
Use our beer finder to view the entire beer inventory from any of our taverns in real-time! Looking for a light German Pilsner? How about a Dark Ale brewed in the United States? By using smart filtering, you'll be able to find the right beer for you at any time, any location. Can't make up your mind? Just shake the phone and have the app pick a random beer for you! Sort by what's on tap, in bottles, or both! We’ve recently added flags and filters to show you what’s been newly tapped or stocked in our coolers, and show you last chance bottles to try before they run out.
Get Loyalty Information
Have a loyalty card with World of Beer? You can put in your card number and have access to your complete loyalty info! Instantly check your loyalty count and view your entire loyalty list. Looking for a beer you haven't had? Use our loyalty filter to show new beers for you to try out! Forget your card at home? Just turn your phone to the side and show others your virtual loyalty card!
We’ve rolled out a new feature that lets you earn badges as you get points on your loyalty card. Do you have a Perplexed Palate? Try several different styles of beer and earn a badge. How many countries have you tried beers from? Check out our World Traveler badge and find out.
Look at Upcoming Events & Live Music
See what events and live music are happening at any of our World of Beer locations anywhere! From live events to brewery features and beer specials, be able to see who or what is happening at a WOB near you in advance!
Find Location Info
Want to know where the nearest World of Beer is to you? How about their hours? Phone number? Find this and much more out using the built in map!
Hungry? Craving a cocktail? Check out your location’s Tavern Fare and Craft Spirits menus directly from your phone (at participating locations).
- Search beers and get extensive details, with style and ABV information and recent user ratings
- Get beer details by its scanning barcode
- Find where a beer is available and what beers are available at a certain place
- Top 50 beers overall and by country
- Explore beer styles and the best beers in a style
- Rate beers on aroma, appearance, taste, palate and overall
- Full offline rating; upload when a connection is available again
- Search users and view user details, with dates, number of ratings and recent ratings
- Search places or find local beer places (using your current location); and check in to places
- Open in Google Maps or call directly
- Find beer events per country (and state)
- View an event's location, times and who's attendenting
- Quick add to calendar
- RateBeer Premium users can edit their wants and haved and view other users' cellars
- Get RateBeer mail notifications, send mail and view a full message history offline
Moreover, every Android device with 2.1 and up is supported, with an interface tailored for phone (including ICS+) and tablet (Honeycomb+). Stay tuned for even more features!
NOTE: If you encounter loading problems, try signing out (from the menu) and in again. Still problems? Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
RateBeer for Android is open source software under the GPL v3 license.
Identify every beer you come in contact with, anywhere. Speak the beer name, type it in, or scan a Bar Code. Access over 300,000 beers, and counting!
** If this update causes you to keep losing connection with RateBeer, please Uninstall it and Reinstall it from the market, you will not be charged again **
2/28/13 - Bug fixed; "Lost connection with Ratebeer, please check your internet connection and try again," issue should not be a problem any longer.
7/3/2011 - v1.22 - Facebook Fix for all clients, Facebook should now be fully operational!
6/24/2011 - v1.21 - Quick fix for Force Closes on beers with null Style Ratings. Sorry about that!! This will fix it.
6/24/2011 - v1.20 - Finally, another update! Sorry, we've been working hard on the iPhone version, which is almost ready for release! We've added 5-star ratings, a 1-100 Beer Style rating, some interface improvements, and an experimental Twitter share function! Enjoy!
Is the beer lover in your life tired of swimming through a sea of beer apps, just to get the results he or she needs, on the spot? Well, they can stop drowning in their vat of beer apps, The Beer Expert App is now available.
Unlike any other beer-information app on the market, The Beer Expert draws from a database of hundreds of thousands of beers – almost every beer on the planet.
For either regular beer lovers, or true beer aficionados, the inability to recognize the beer that’s in front of you, now, is extremely frustrating. But imagine being able to walk into any package store, grocery, brewpub, or bar, having a look at the beer selection before you and immediately having access to every beer’s vital information.
this app provides that exact information and more. With a burgeoning and ever-growing beer market, and other folks producing beer apps, we had to create ours to be bigger, better, more robust and simply more useful than any other available. And this app will be attractive to anyone who enjoys beer, not only the "beer geeks".
By either taking a picture of the beer’s upc code, typing in its name, or speaking it into your phone, The Beer Expert will immediately provide the user with the beer’s commercial description, a.b.v., style and several user reviews, along with a picture.
And once the user has sampled the beer, if they disagree with one of the provided reviews, they can give it a “thumbs down". Likewise, they can give great reviews a “thumbs up.”
The secret to The Beer Expert’s comprehensiveness is it bringing together two of the beer world’s greatest forces;
The Beer Sommelier® and RateBeer.com, which is arguably the largest beer database in the world. This combination allows for simply the most comprehensive, accurate and complete listing of beers available in the world…over 300,000 beers at the app’s disposal.
** Please keep in mind that this app is meant for educational/informational purposes ONLY. It's meant to tell you about the beer in front of you now, that you may purchase, but know nothing about. It does NOT have the functionality for note taking...this is NOT a beer rating app.**
* Step-by-step brewing and bottling instructions
* 90 Ale, Lager and mixed-style recipes
* A description of over 70 beer styles and sub-styles'
* Explanations of malt types, hop varieties and yeast strains
* An extensive troubleshooting guide
* Instructions for all-grain brewing, gluten-free brewing, kegging, and force carbonating
* List of beer brew shops located in all 50 states and the top 50 U.S. craft beer brewers
* An extensive glossary of beer-making terms.
Start making fantastic beer today!
"I bought this beer making guide last summer and I've used it to make some really good ales. It's not an advanced homebrew guide, but it covers the basics pretty well.
Los Angeles, CA USA
− Add beers in basic or advanced mode
− Judge beers on appearance, aroma, flavor, mouthfeel and judgement overall to obtain a score out of 100
− Advanced mode allows you to record notes and select common and off flavors
− Add a photo of each beer
− Track a GPS location for each beer
− Uses Google maps to show your saved beers around the world and your current location
− View multiple beers judged at the same location in an array on Google maps E.g. Competitions/Festivals
− Unlimited customizable libraries to store your beers
− View beers by name, style, date, score or random
− Search beers by keyword
− User customizable preferences: Judge name, background color etc.
− Database management: import/export
Supports Android 2.1 and up
Tap to send: Beer?!
Tap to reply: Beer?!
Do you need more than that?
Tip: swipe a contact to the left to delete or block it.
"Forget Yo. A new messaging app lets you cut to the chase, or chaser, as the case may be." MASHABLE
"Beer?! is a refreshing, uncluttered way to invite your friends out for a drink." PSFK
"There's no ambiguity; no unique invitation to be carefully crafted. Beer?! is as simple as it gets. It's about drinking beer. Soon. Possibly with you." Concrete Playground
Get a recommendation on which craft beer you should drink in a pub. Search for similar beers that are related to the beers that you like.
Rate beers in your personal beerbook and keep track of all the beers you have drunk. This way, you never have to dig in your memory to remember your opinion of a specific beer.
Are you not in your hometown? No problem, with the BierApp you can easily find craft beer in the best pubs in the Netherlands
Functions in the BierApp:
- A list of all associated pubs
- A personal book of your own ratings you have given in the past
- Per beer a description of the taste and their background information
- All the information you need from the pub such as the visiting hours and contact details
- An extended beerdatabase.. growing every day.
- The latest news or events of your favourite pub
- And lots, lots more...
SO WITH THE BIERAPP YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOT FINDING AN INTERESTING NEW CRAFT BEER!
Pintley learns from your tastes, suggests beers you’ll love, and invites you to free local beer tastings where you can try them.
Tap into your tastes! Pintley uses your ratings and taste notes to recommend beers you’ll love. Our personalized beer recommendations help you find the perfect beer for you.
FREE BEER TASTINGS:
Try something new! We host hundreds of rare beer events and free beer tastings across the country each month. Find a local beer event in your city, bring your friends, and make new ones!
FIND AND SAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEERS:
Use the app to pick the perfect beer when you’re out at a bar or in the liquor store. Track and share what you’re drinking, and remember beers with our favorites and wish lists.
PRESS & ACCOLADES:
• "Excellent and free!" - The New York Times
• "The Pandora of Beer" - BeerAdvocate
• "One of the coolest beer apps I've seen in quite some time..." - DRAFT Magazine
• 2011 MassChallenge Startup Accelerator Winner
PINTLEY'S FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Personalized Beer Recommendations
• Free Local Beer Tastings and Rare Beer Events
• Taste Notes
• Drink Tracking and Check-ins
• Beer Locator and Beer Map
• Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare Integration
• News Feeds, Comments, and Friends
• Notifications and Private Messaging
• Favorites and Wish Lists
• Comprehensive Beer Library
• Integration with your Pintley.com Profile
C'est tout simple, une carte, le prix des pintes et de nombreux outils pour savoir où boire une bière à n'importe quel moment!
Géolocalise toi et trouve le bar le plus proche!
Accès à tous les bars les moins chers de Paris.
Possibilité d'actualiser la carte en fonction de l'heure pour tenir compte des happy-hours.
Proposez nous vos propres adresses!
Obtenez directement l'itinéraire vers le bar sélectionné.
Et tout cela est possible sans connexion internet!
Souvenez-vous que les prix des bars évoluent constamment et donc des erreurs dans la base de données naissent sans cesse, prenez part au projet et indiquez nous tout changement via l'App!
Mister Good Beer
I know it’s been a long time since you have received an update, but hopefully this one should make up for it. This is a complete update to the Beer Tour app, front and back ends, with some more goodies almost complete after a little more testing. I’ve been tinkering with this for awhile, but a couple of users who reached out to me a few weeks ago gave me the push to finish this update. I’ve been using this release for a week now and think I have most of the bugs ironed out, but if you run into anything PLEASE email me so I can work on them.
Included in this update
-Updated for ICS
-Added Android Action Bar
-New Tablet Layouts (side by side display)
-New tab pager with swipe gestures
-New Backend Server (this helped with a lot of the items on this list)
-Mini tour names for each store, no more generic “Cinco #1” names
-Beer Details (Brewer’s description, ABV, categories, styles, etc.) I’m still in the process of populating this data starting with the current Minitour beers.
-Rating sync (this will pull your ratings back down to your phone after a reinstall or to another device if you have multiple. Hopefully no more lost ratings.)
-Updated login page to accommodate newer date picker
-Updated beer history logic (I had a user send in an excellent example of the app horribly determining his current tour beers. This appears to be corrected now.)
-App update notifications
Almost Complete Features
-Custom names for beers, this will allow you to submit Minitour and Rotator beer names for your location.
-Beer comment system
-Personal beer notes
-Picture submission system for bottles and taps
-Rework remaining screens for tablets
Removed for this release (I’m in the process of re-adding these)
-Sample data upload
-Ratings for Rotators (this will be reimplemented with the custom names feature)
Features In Progress
-Sharing (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc...)
-Beer suggestions based on previous ratings
Unfortunately all of this came at a slightly cost. Those of you running Android 1.5, 1.6 and 2.1 won’t be able to use this update. Originally the update was slated to support Android 2.1, but it started exhibiting an odd database corruption issue which renders the app useless. As of this update, only Android 2.2 and higher will be supported unless I can find a fix for 2.1 in the future.
We have added a feedback page under the website link below. Please use this or direct email for suggestions and issues.
What sets this app apart from other beer journals is the use of the Flavor Radar, which allows you to visualize the entire flavor spectrum of your beer (14 points of data).
* Record the strength of 14 different flavor points on the Flavor Radar
* Keep tabs on the style, brewer, price, serving type, tasting location, and stats of each beer
* Add photos to your journal entries from your camera or SD card
* Rate each beer and take tasting notes
* Sort your journal entries by beer name, date, or rating
* Filter entries by name, date, and brewer
* Import and export your entries from/to your SD card in CSV format
- Log your favorite beer as you drink
- Earn bonus points for unique craft beers
- Compete with your friends
- Rate and review your beers
- View and Share your personal "Drink-o-Graphic", a visual display of your beer drinking history
- Challenges allow you to discover new Beers from around the world
*** Winner at DEMOMobile 2013! ***
Gizmodo, CNET, WSJ, Business Insider, Venture Beat, Drinking in America, AppPicker, Cool Material, Tasty Mug, Fine Dining Lovers, iFive for the iPhone.
What our fans are saying:
"It's just fun, period." - Paul G
"I like how it tells me that I've drank a bathtub of Guinness in the past 6 months." - Lindsey W.
"As someone who loves trying new beers, this is the perfect app." - Dave C.
"I'm officially addicted to Beer Hunt." - Jon O.
The Huntmaster reminds you to hunt responsibly.
Special thanks to Christian H. Riss, INOSTUDIO for Timepiece font
Data sourced from RateBeer.com, Open Beer DB and BreweryDB
For students writing an essay or doing research on the founding years of early America, a comprehensive list of historical sites provides insight into the important places and events of this era. Crucial battle sites are also included in this list.
Whether planning a trip or embarking on research, you can access stories and articles from the pages of Archiving Early America, a website that offers a wealth of information covering this seminal period in the history of America.
This FREE app lets you enjoy the following features:
- Mapping & directions to historical sites and attractions within the original 13 colonies.
- Turn-by-turn driving directions to each attraction listed on the map from the user's current location.
- In-app access to the official AEA Twitter feed.
- In-app access to www.earlyamerica.com.
- App will support Android 2.1 and higher.
-All of the restaurant’s latest news, information, and announcements.
-Complete listing of current menus that change with the seasons and the availability of local items and fresh ingredients.
-Mobile access to the official Mor Mor Twitter & Facebook feeds and any others as they become available.
-Ability to choose to receive notifications from Mor Mor about events, benefits, fundraisers, and special offers.
-Mapping & directions to the restaurant. Easy GPS routing shows you how to find your way.
-Supports Android 2.2+
Realistic feel and sounds with true-to-life physics.
Choose from 3 programmed levels (EASY > NORMAL > HARD) or create your own (CUSTOM).
Goals, Mallets, and Puck are proportional for realistic game-play challenge!
Settings allow you to customize puck speed, aggressiveness of computer opponent, and puck & mallet colors.
Turn your crowd noise volume on, off, or customize it. Set your effects volume, too.
Choose to play a single game or series of 3, 5, or 7 games.
Supports Android 2.3 or later on ARM, ARMv7, or x86.