Server Error I can't submit any reports. I receive an error code 401, Server Error.
Grammatical errors in the form. I thought it was super quick and easy since you did not have to login to report something real quick, it let me go through the entire transaction until you hit the submit button which was actually a "gotcha" - now it hits you with a login / registration screen. Most people will, at this point say forget it, I know I had a log in from the first time I tried it over a year ago when it was so bad I uninstalled it. I then inserted my email and hit forgot password, got the message that a link was just sent and never received a link. GPS location is very inaccurate. Suggestion: fix grammar errors, put sign-on page as first page and allow it to cache the sign-on information so you do not have to do this step every time. Fix the gps and fix the reset password link. I was unable to use the app at that time.
Needs parking button To be more useful, this app needs a dedicated parking meter button that helps record and track when a meter malfunctions. Also, pressing Downtown and DC map yields a blank page. Keep improving this app!
Unusable, terrible, a total waste of time There are too many issues to list with this one.
Easy to use Easy to use. How can I change my displayed name or choose to report anonymously?
None of the maps work
• Support anonymous reporting
• Support issue vote withdrawal
• Support lost password
• Improved user profile statistics
• Retain issue search filters when map is moved
• Improved draft & map behavior when rotating device
• Improved report draft & map behavior when suspending/resuming app
• Improved registration error handling
• Improved UX for actions (voting, commenting, etc.) interrupted by login
• Improved place search
• Fixed bug with photo attachments
• Fixed account switching problem