- Heat or Hot Water
- Rat conditions
- Snow or ice on roadway
- Lost property in taxis
- Illegal parking
- Parking meters
- Blocked driveways
- Abandoned vehicles
- Street potholes
- Street signs
- Traffic light
- Street light
- Broken Sidewalks
- Fire Hydrant
- Damaged Tree
- Street tree plantings
- Beaches, gyms, parks and pools
- Illegal Dumping
- Building graffiti
- Food establishments
- Homeless assistance
• The ‘Submit Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘Find City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
The reports are automatically fed into the City’s 311 system so that they can be tracked and assigned to the appropriate departments for resolution. Citizens can follow the status of their request by using the unique reference number provided for each case.
Please install the app, and join us as we evolve the citizen –government relationship.
San Antonio 311, San Antonio City Services, Pothole, Report Graffiti, Report Issues
★ ALARM CLOCK FEATURES ★
- Choose from 5 custom ABC13 tones: Tom Koch, Sharron Melton, Casey Curry, Don Nelson, and the ABC13 Breaking News theme music
- Choose to wake up to your favorite song using your own music from your music library
- Wake up to 1 of 10 built-in classic tones: Alarm Clock, Ascend, Chimes, Descend, Dog Barking, Doorbell, Sonar, Waterfall, Whistle, and an authentic Rooster crow*
- Choose from 3 different Houston-area images for your alarm app wallpaper
- Choose 12- or 24-hour clock
- Multiple alarms supported
- Snooze/Stop alarm
- Sound volume adjustable
- Snooze time customizable
- Turn vibrate ON/OFF
- Repeat alarms on certain days of the week
- Alarm works even when the screen is locked or when device is muted
★ NEWS ★
- Get the latest news and sports headlines from Eyewitness News right when you wake up
★ WEATHER ★
- View animated Live Mega Doppler Radar HD maps
- Get hourly and extended weather conditions
- Automatically set weather to your current location or manually add a location by zip code
- Watch the latest ABC13 video forecast
★ TRAFFIC ★
- Get the latest Houston traffic information to plan your commute using our real-time traffic maps
★ FUN FACTS ★
*For the most authentic experience, we even visited a local family farm and found a rooster willing to give us a real rooster crow for our “Rooster” tone!
Over 1 Million concerns have been documented in the public space using SeeClickFix.
75% of those concerns have been resolved.
Please note: SeeClickFix uses Google location services.
• Check your flight at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
• Check your bus schedule at the Manchester Transit Authority.
• Reserve a Book at the Manchester City Library.
• Reserve a Tee Time at Derryfield Country Club.
• Find a league or facility where you can play your favorite sport.
• Find a monument that honors our heroes.
• Access the Manchester Monarchs, NH Fisher Cats, and Verizon Wireless Arena event schedules.
• Access info on what’s happening in the City this weekend.
• Look for a City job.
• Look up scheduled City Meetings and Agendas.
• Discover a Business Opportunity.
• Discover a new place to explore.
• Communicate with your elected officials.
• And much, much more.
GPS identifies your location;
Add a photo to your service request/issue;
Routed automatically to departments for resolution
Track it from time of report to resolution at www.311.saccounty.net
Use the Sac County 311 Connect app to also report stray animals, food facility complaints, rental housing issues, abandoned shopping carts, zoning issues and more.
Report issues in your neighborhood, get status updates on their resolution and vote on issues that are important to maintaining your community’s well being.
The app’s intuitive interface puts the power in your hands to explore, check out informative videos and become an active participant in your county’s government. Get the latest news on what’s happening in the county, find out when the next Board of County Commissioners meeting will be held and watch the latest videos from PCC-TV.
Find your evacuation zone, discover new biking trails and learn about the county’s award-winning parks and preserves. Get info on where – and when – to catch the next bus, what you can recycle and so much more. Link to the county’s calendar to be sure to never miss another fun county event.
Connect directly with Pinellas County on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other social media platforms.
You can also use the app to find out general information about PalmettoPride and other programs including Adopt-A-Highway, Keep America Beautiful, neighborhood pickup events and Prideways. Having a cleanup? Share your information on the app so volunteers can find you.
Winston-Salem? The new CityLink 311 app makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app uses GPS to identify your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your service request. Reports are automatically sent to city departments for resolution. You’ll also be able to follow your issue from the time it is reported until it is resolved.
See some graffiti? Click a photo to submit with the location, and let us Fix the problem. Spot a City Code violation? Don’t wait until you get home to let us know – use the handy SeeClickFix St. Pete mobile app to report the issue and add your own comments. All reports will be routed to the appropriate City Department to be addressed in a timely manner, and you can even be notified when the work is complete. Accessing your City’s services has never been easier thanks to SeeClickFix St. Pete.
Download and start using this free app today, and thank you for helping to make St. Petersburg a better place to live, work and play!
new Minneapolis 311 app makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app
uses GPS to identify your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your
service request. Reports are automatically sent to the City’s 311 system and routed to
city departments for resolution. You’ll also be able to follow your issue from the time it
is reported until it is resolved.
The mobile app can also be used to report such issues as graffiti, damaged street signs,
and abandoned vehicles.
This app submits data to City of Minneapolis via a third party service, SeeClickFix. The handling
of the data submitted to the City for servicing the issues submitted using this app is covered by