Pretty good app The application you're somewhat useful for traffic lights but forget about having the city fix potholes or other damage. the app is good but the city sucks
Police reponse, That's why our city has high crime rate, takes 2 hrs for a police officer to show, by then perps are long gone,
Great app, good response time Feature request: Add an "Invite" button which allows app users to inviting contact lists, FB friends, Twitter followers, etc. Everyone in Houston should have this app!
Nice well engineered app. Like the photo ability and my records. What does NOT work is that the city closes issues before they are resolved. Sometimes never correcting the problem.
Make Things Right! Fix it Right.
Evang.Missouria Service for the Lord
• Support anonymous reporting
• Support issue vote withdrawal
• Support lost password
• Improved user profile statistics
• Retain issue search filters when map is moved
• Improved draft & map behavior when rotating device
• Improved report draft & map behavior when suspending/resuming app
• Improved registration error handling
• Improved UX for actions (voting, commenting, etc.) interrupted by login
• Improved place search
• Fixed bug with photo attachments
• Fixed account switching problem