Reporting and tracking is easy and works like a charm. The city is generally quick to follow up. Makes me a happy citizen.
Easy to report issues, but has issues Very helpful, especially during pothole season! It is easy to use. Some settings are only editable on the Web, which is annoying. It would be nice to have a setting so that it would always submit a report with my name. It has weird interface errors. The form for reporting issues has location as the last item, but forces you to fill it in first. Also, the app always tries to default to my location, but is slow (much flower than other apps using gps), and sometimes I want to report an issue elsewhere.
Not working This app is only giving error messages at the moment.
Works Works just fine
• Support anonymous reporting
• Support issue vote withdrawal
• Support lost password
• Improved user profile statistics
• Retain issue search filters when map is moved
• Improved draft & map behavior when rotating device
• Improved report draft & map behavior when suspending/resuming app
• Improved registration error handling
• Improved UX for actions (voting, commenting, etc.) interrupted by login
• Improved place search
• Fixed bug with photo attachments
• Fixed account switching problem