👍👍 Very nice app. Y'all are doing a good job!
processor hog This app will run constantly, and suck your battery down. Also, the company behind the app closes EVERY problem overnight, with no indication that the city actually received the problem. They should not close unfixed problems.
Love it Great tool for any community
Could be better Why not let me pay my water bill here?
No hydrant option Can we add an option for reporting hydrant issues? Would be handy in the field while testing and maintaining fire hydrants.
Not impress Better off calling City Links @ 311. For right now uninstalling
• Support anonymous reporting
• Support issue vote withdrawal
• Support lost password
• Improved user profile statistics
• Retain issue search filters when map is moved
• Improved draft & map behavior when rotating device
• Improved report draft & map behavior when suspending/resuming app
• Improved registration error handling
• Improved UX for actions (voting, commenting, etc.) interrupted by login
• Improved place search
• Fixed bug with photo attachments
• Fixed account switching problem