- To install, follow these 3 simple steps: first press Open after the download, go to Installed Category, select the GO SMS Pro Cherry Flowers theme and then press Apply Theme. You are done!
- Before you download, you can preview the available screenshots. - To be able to use this theme, you first need to have GO SMS Pro installed on your device.
- This theme is translated in 48 different languages.
Please feel free to RATE and/or COMMENT if you like our themes. For any questions, suggestions or to just drop us a line, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Google Cardboard or compatible is required to enjoy this VR app.
- Immersive VR
- Windy effect
- Falling cherry blossom
- Relax sound
- 360 degree view
- 3D landscape. 3D snow. 3D sky
- Cardboard optimized
About Candlify Technologies:
We are developer focused on Virtual Reality mobile app that work with Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, etc.
If you want to ask us to develop your Virtual Reality mobile app , please feel free to contact us.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/candlify
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105901039074756445189
Draw like you have never drawn before. Draw lots of incredible drawings very quickly.
-General purpose drawing
Please see the seizure warning in the application.
-Minor bug fixes and improvements
This is the Official Austin City Limits Music Festival Mobile App for BOTH weekends of 2014! October 3-5 and October 10-12 in Zilker Park. Consider this app your official digital pocket guide for the festival. Most functionality does not need connection to wireless or even a cellular network...meaning you can use the Schedule or the Map while you're at Zilker Park, surrounded by thousands of your closest friends!
This year's features include:
- Custom Schedule - See every artist playing both weekends of ACL Festival and where/when they are playing. You can also add them to your Custom Schedule direct on your phone and save them for a quick reference throughout either weekend.
- Custom Schedule Sync – Already created your Custom Schedule using MyACL on aclfestival.com and want to see it in the ACL App? No problem! If you have created a MyACL account through aclfestival.com, the ACL Festival Mobile App now allows you to sync your custom schedule with MyACL, giving you your most recent custom schedule in the app.
- Schedule Reminders – Make sure you don’t miss your favorite set of the day. You can now quickly add any scheduled set to your device’s calendar and set a reminder to be notified when the scheduled set is going to start.
- Artist Info - Want to learn a little bit more about the acts? Each artist appearing at the festival has their bio, photo, video and links to their social networks, websites and more. We also make it easy to add them to your Custom Schedule or share with friends or family via Facebook, Twitter, E-mail or SMS.
- Map - There is a lot going on in Zilker Park, and we've got a lot of stuff for you to do while you're there. Make sure you access our Interactive Map to locate stages, ACL Eats, the Art Market, sponsor activities, bathrooms, bars, water and just about anything you'll need once inside the gates. You can share your location with friends, see who is playing now and drop & send pins so your friends can find you easily!
- Instagram - We've pulled all your best Instagram photos into the app so you can see what is going on leading up to the weekend and what is going on in the park direct from the Mobile App. Want yours to show up in there? Just tag it #aclfest and it'll show up!
- Push Notifications. Make sure you enable Push Notifications on your Mobile App. We won't overdue it. In fact, we'll reserve this only for the most important messages. Schedule changes, emergency information, weather updates and much more will come through this channel direct from Festival Staff -- so stay connected with us!
Festival Schedule: View full lineup each days, or customize your own Blues Fest schedule. Includes additional events like blues cruises, after-hours concerts, 5K and 10K run, 4th of July fireworks and other activities.
Artists: View artists featured at the Blues Fest and read their bios
Festival Map: Know where to go!
Event Info: Directions, where to park, what to bring (and what not to) and general info
Purchase Passes: Buy festival passes to any of the Blues Fest events
Donate: support Oregon Food Bank by making a donation to help us reach our festival fundraising goal and fight hunger
Share: Update your status or share photos from your festival vantage point using #pdxwbf
See you at the Waterfront in July!
Use this app to find information on food, shopping and daily entertainment. Don't forget to "Stick with Us" by sharing your photos and stories on your favorite social media sites.
Download and use the app to get information on the competitions, concerts, maps of trails & the park and a complete schedule of activities. There is also a photo gallery and videos of past events for you to see. Use this App to familiarize yourself with all that is going on during the events as well as being your direct connection for any changes that happen before or during each event.
Custom Schedule: Guide for each Artist and performance schedule. Explore by day to plan everything you want to see. Add or remove artists on your personal Custom Schedule with one touch.
Artist Info: Click on any Artist name in the Lineup page for a full bio and inside info.
Interactive Map & Driving Directions: Locate the Main Stage, Side Stages, Charging Stations, Interactive Exhibitors, food, drinks and more on the venue map & get detailed driving directions to Country Fest for your trip.
Radio: Listen to the Official Country Fest 2015 Station featuring all of this year’s Artists!
News: The latest news, updates, contests & info on Country Fest from the Official Country Fest Facebook & Twitter pages for you to stay connected!
Event Info: Find answers & information on everything Country Fest & get all your burning questions answered.
Interact: Post your Country Fest pictures, Status updates or links directly from the app to your Facebook & Twitter accounts! Country Fest may feature one of your posts or pics on the big screens during the Event, be watching!
Enjoy & thank you for being a part of Country Fest 2015!
In the app you’ll find:
• Fair Schedule
• Grandstand Entertainment
• Family Fun
• Fair Map
• News About the Fair
• Fair Food
• Weather Information
• Extra Information About the Fair
• Access to the Fair on Your Favorite Social Networks Right From the App
This app will update information automatically when connected to a data network (cellular or wifi, like the free wifi access at the fairgrounds), but even if you lose your data connection you’ll still have access to the schedule and map stored in the app.
Now you can have all the information from the printed schedule and much more, all on your phone or tablet.
Customize and plan your own schedule and set reminders so you don’t miss a thing! Facebook, Twitter and Instagram integration: Post, Share and comment all inside the App.
For spectators, visitor information, including listings of local restaurants and attractions is available. Learn more about the Red River Valley Fair by accessing information on all events, entertainment and attractions
• Social Media Access - Share your statuses and photos immediately with your friends.
• Videos and Photos - See the latest videos and photos from the Red River Valley Fair YouTube and Instagram accounts.
• News - Get the inside scoop on all things RRVF before and during this year’s events with the latest feeds from the official Red River Valley Fair Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube accounts.
• Schedules - Figure out what is going on when (and where) with full listings that allow you to create individualized lists complete with reminders.
• Maps and event info - Find your way around the fairgrounds with helpful map and complete event info.
Photo Booth: Create your own custom Photo using the pics from your phone! Add frames & stickers of your favorite Bands. It pretty much rocks.
Custom Schedule: Guide for each Artist and performance schedule. Explore by day to plan everything you want to see. Change your schedule with one touch. Set reminders so you don’t miss a thing!
Artist Info: Click on any Artist name in the Lineup page for a full bio and inside info.
Interactive Map & Driving Directions: Locate the Main Stage, Side Stages, Charging Stations, Activities, Exhibitors, food, drinks and more on the venue map & get detailed driving directions to Rock Fest for your vacation.
Radio: Listen to the custom Official Rock Fest 2015 Feed.fm Station featuring songs from this year’s Artists. It pretty much straight up Rocks. Don’t take our word for it. Take a listen.
News: The latest news, updates, contests & info on Rock Fest XV from the Official Rock Fest Facebook & Twitter pages to stay fully plugged in. Don’t forget to watch for Artist alerts during the Event, when there may be Artist sightings, signings & other updates you can only get from Rock Fest!
Event Info: Find answers & information on everything Rock Fest XV.
Interact: Post your Rock Fest pics, Status updates or links directly from the app to your Facebook & Twitter accounts. You might even see them on the Jumbotron!
Enjoy, Rockers. ~ Rock Fest XV
Baseball Heaven is a state of the art, 27 acre baseball facility built for children 9-18 years old to experience the dream of playing like a pro against the best competition from the Northeast and mid-Atlantic. Baseball Heaven’s sport complex features 4 full-sized and 3 little league sized fields, each of which is equipped with all the amenities of a professional ballpark including below grade dugouts, connecting bullpens, warning tracks, a 12,000 S.F. year-round indoor facility (Steel Sports Academy), P.A. systems and electronic scoreboards, and state-of-the-art artificial turf. Baseball Heaven also accommodates spectators with ballpark seating, concessions, a restaurant, pro shop and a beautiful picnic area. Whether you are an athlete or a fan, Baseball Heaven makes you feel like you are at a professional park.
• Receive updates on weather and upcoming events
• Tournament Schedules and registration links
• Game Schedules
• Keep up with scores and games
• Find upcoming camps and clinics
• Connect via social media
• Check out the cafe menu
• Enjoy savings with our app coupon deals
• Find local attractions and points of interest
• and more!
App features for Luke Bryan's Crash My Playa include:
- Daily Schedule
- Weather updates for the tropical Riviera Maya
- Scavenger Hunt to win a grand Luke Bryan related prize
- Off-Site Adventure signups incl. ATVs & Snorkeling
- FAQ's & all Info needed to fully enjoy your stay in Mexico
Schedule: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to narrow down who you want to see. Sort by name or time in any view. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch. Be sure to check out the schedule for the kids area as well. Lots will be happening at JazzFest!
Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours in the music lineup. See what's coming up on your personal schedule as well
Vendors: See every food item available at JazzFest and which area the vendors are located in at the festival. With a single touch of a button, you can create a list of your favorite vendors. Also browse what other vendors have to offer beyond food. Fashion, arts, crafts and more!
Performers: You can click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist website or go to iTunes to download their latest release.
Social Media Integration: For any schedule item or artist, post your status from within the app and have the caption automatically filled in with artist info. Post it directly to your Facebook or Twitter. You can also take a picture from within the app and post it to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
News: We will have a news feed from our facebook and twitter about the latest happenings at the festival. Be sure to check out our video playlist - you just might see some behind the scenes!
Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event.
Push Notifications: Will have weather alerts and other festival announcements