- To install, follow these 3 simple steps: first press Open after the download, go to Installed Category, select the GO SMS Pro Cherry Flowers theme and then press Apply Theme. You are done!
- Before you download, you can preview the available screenshots. - To be able to use this theme, you first need to have GO SMS Pro installed on your device.
- This theme is translated in 48 different languages.
Please feel free to RATE and/or COMMENT if you like our themes. For any questions, suggestions or to just drop us a line, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To install, follow these 3 simple steps: first press Open after the download, and then press Apply Theme. You are done!
- Before you download, you can preview the available screenshots.
- To be able to use this theme, you first need to have GO Keyboard installed on your device.
- This theme is translated in 48 different languages
- To apply the custom font, please refer to the last screenshot.
Please feel free to RATE and/or COMMENT if you like our themes. For any questions, suggestions or just to say Hi! you can contact us at email@example.com.
This theme uses a free font from Google Fonts™. You can find the font here: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Exo
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
Users of Samsung Galaxy devices - especially the S5 and Note 4 - may be unable to play content after the upgrade to Android Lollipop (5.x), and may find that the BBC Media Player app crashes after a few seconds. This was due to a bug in the Samsung firmware which has now been fixed. Please ensure you update to the latest version of firmware for your device.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
Draw inspiration from the trailer and behind the scenes clip of the short film, Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story.
Note: All text within the application is presented in English.
Download and use the app to get information on the competitions, concerts, maps of trails & the park and a complete schedule of activities. There is also a photo gallery and videos of past events for you to see. Use this App to familiarize yourself with all that is going on during the events as well as being your direct connection for any changes that happen before or during each event.
Use this app to easily view and search the full Summit agenda, bookmark your favorite events, and sync them with your mobile calendar. You can also save your notes for each session and share them via email, SMS, Facebook, and Twitter. All the information and tools you need to take full advantage of the Summit in one easy-to-use app!
· Detailed Summit agenda
· Calendar integration
· Push notifications
· Bookmarking for events, speakers, and exhibitors
· Maps of hotel, ballroom, and exhibit hall
· Exhibitor and sponsor directories
· Speaker biographies
· Directions to venue
· Academy agenda and speakers
· Social media sharing and updates
Brand new layout with a side menu for easier use!
Content in mobile can be rotated to access grid schedule for easier reading
Chevron Scene des Jeunes map- a separate map of the youth area at Festival which includes colorful picture icons to quickly locate activity locations
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or, time in any view and bookmark your favorites to your phone’s calendar. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch. Start times for Festival events in an easier to read column format. See which artists are coming up within the next two hours!
- News and Social Media: Be the first to know what’s happening for Festival with live updates from Festival International’s official Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. Check out full-length music videos from Youtube™, view photos and status updates, and Festival artists all inside the app. Share your Festival experience with #FIL2014
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go
online to download their latest album. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage.
-Vendors: A full listing of all Cuisine, Arts & Crafts vendors at Festival. Personalize by stage location, search vendors to find out who is closest to your location
-Festival Info-Your one stop shop for FAQ and general info all Festival fans need to know!
-Weather: Get the up to the minute Festival forecast provided by KATC TV3 Doppler 3000.
-FIL Merchandise Shop: Skip the lines and buy official Festival merchandise from your mobile device!
-Take pictures and push them to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
-Arena & lecture hall schedules
-Interactive Grounds maps
-Social media updates
… and much, much more!
Custom Schedule: Guide for each Artist and performance schedule. Explore by day to plan everything you want to see. Add or remove artists on your personal Custom Schedule with one touch.
Artist Info: Click on any Artist name in the Lineup page for a full bio and inside info.
Interactive Map & Driving Directions: Locate the Main Stage, Side Stages, Charging Stations, Interactive Exhibitors, food, drinks and more on the venue map & get detailed driving directions to Country Fest for your trip.
Radio: Listen to the Official Country Fest 2015 Station featuring all of this year’s Artists!
News: The latest news, updates, contests & info on Country Fest from the Official Country Fest Facebook & Twitter pages for you to stay connected!
Event Info: Find answers & information on everything Country Fest & get all your burning questions answered.
Interact: Post your Country Fest pictures, Status updates or links directly from the app to your Facebook & Twitter accounts! Country Fest may feature one of your posts or pics on the big screens during the Event, be watching!
Enjoy & thank you for being a part of Country Fest 2015!
- Music Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or time in any view. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- Food Lineup: See every food item available at Jazz Fest and which area they are located in. Touch a button to add food to your schedule at a specific time.
- My Schedule: See your customized food and music schedule organized by day and remove items with a single touch.
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours in the music lineup. See what's coming up on your personal schedule as well.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go to iTunes to download their latest release.
- Social Media Integration: For any artist, take a picture from inside the app and have the caption automatically filled in with artist and stage info. Push the photo up to Facebook, Twitpic or both at the same time. You can also update your Facebook status or tweet about the bands.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage. During the Festival, see who is playing each stage on the current day.