Now available on Google Play, the music player with the fantastic next generation user interface.
-Luxurious User Experience-
“LUX3D Music Player” is a music player from designers and engineers devoted to the UX (user experience) and UI (user interface). Based on the graphics engine “MatrixEngine” (also adopted by major Japanese telecom providers Docomo and KDDI), to realise a cool design through the full use of OpenGL, providing the ultimate in stylish and smooth usability.
★ Beautiful cover flow!
A cool and responsive way to easily browse your albums. Take charge of your collection!
★ Sublime User Interface and Smooth Visuals
Using the “MatrixEngine” to render graphics to achieve an unprecedented ultra-smooth user experience.
★ Easy to use single handed!
The layout and user interface browsing, playing song operations can all be completed easily by flicking with a thumb.
In addition, Select right or left hand preference from settings!
★ Anywhere shuffle play!
Start shuffle play from anywhere with a simple flick gesture!
★ Twitter/Facebook Features!
Post directly to Twitter/Facebook while playing! Share your favorite music whenever you want!
Download “LUX3D Music Player” now! Experience the next generation of user interface.
Neben dem Bremen-Next-Stream kannst Du auch das Live-Programm von Bremen Vier hören und dabei sehen, wer gerade moderiert.
Die Bremen-Vier-Webchannel stehen Dir zusätzlich auch noch zur Verfügung. Damit hast Du mit dieser App Bremen Vier immer dabei.
Die App läuft auch im Hintergrund. Einfach den Home-Button drücken und andere Apps nutzen, während Du Bremen-Vier-Next oder Bremen Vier hörst.
Bitte beachte, dass der Player Internet-Datenvolumen verbraucht – wenn Du also über UMTS hörst, solltest Du sicherstellen, dass Du einen entsprechenden Vertrag mit Deinem Mobilfunkanbieter hast.
Please try the free version first to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Homescreen widget (2x1)
★ Homescreen shortcut (see below)
★ Start on phone boot
★ Preset auto-detection (see below)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS
★ 4 themes
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
Does your android phone have dedicated media buttons? mine not, not even my tablet... many cellphone users have resigned to not change the music on their devices because it just takes a lot of time and its uncomfortable, what if you could transform your normal buttons in to dedicated media buttons?
this is exactly what Next and Next lite does for you, it transforms your power button into a Next Song button, simply press 2 times between 1.5 seconds (lite) or configurable time (next) and we do the rest, the app even launches your default media player if it is not running!
Automatic task killers prevent this app from working correctly, make sure you add an exception if you use one.
Next music changer provides a shorcut to play your music. Some devices (like some tablets) doesn’t have dedicated media buttons, so the task of changing the music becomes tedious (turn on the device, unlockit, change the music, turn off the device to save battery) if you just want to skip to the Next song. The solution is to transform an universal button on ALL devices (power button) into a media button, and without loosing the main function of that button of course.
Perfect if you use your device to play music in your car and don’t want to get distracted by changing the music
Here is what Next lite will do for you
(While the app service is running)
- Turn the device on and off between 1.5 seconds (configurable to your choice)
- The service identifies this action as your desire to change the music and sends a command to your media player to change the song
- If the player is not running it will be automatically called!
- Notification to remind you the app is running, and also provides access to the configuration screen.
To start the service just launch the app, to stop the service launch the app again or select stop from the configuration screen.
The cpu lock function is deactivated by default. If you are experiencing music not playing when the device goes off (and start playing when the device goes on again) please activate the option “keep cpu on” on the configuration screen.
This app uses a partial cpu lock (it prevents the cpu going to sleep, but allows the screen to go off) as long as the app service is running, this is because in the devices this app was tested, the android’s default music player had a bug and when the screen is off sometimes the music is not playing at all and starts playing when you turn on the device again. This app provides a workaround for this behavior by keeping the CPU on, and of course it USES MORE BATTERY, and this becomes notorious if you run the app and you are not playing music! Please be sure to stop the service (by simply launching the app again) when you don’t want to use the feature anymore.
Download Playnex, choose the place you are in, choose the song from the playlist of that place and your song will play in minutes right in your place.
You gain direct access to the music player of that place with Playnex, no votings, no approvals!
Playnex is in active beta and can only be found in a few places in Turkey. We will be handling your requests in many places soon enough.
playnext, play next, play new, player
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
As the Pandora Music box ,ISPod used the simple and advanced monitor design . Simple details and additional button form the easy to use interface , allowing you easily to browse the music , to hear the fantastic music . In addition , you can create your own music listening experience , with the advanced options .
As a music player , Reference iSyncr music mode , giving users the most convenient music enjoyment .
You can enjoy music anytime and anywhere with ISPod .
— Switch next audio when swinging Phone
— Built-in 5 band graphic equalizer with default/customizable presets ( Hiphop , Rock , Dance , Popular , Metal
, Classical , Balance ), stereo widening effect , reverb effects , bass boost effect , volume control , left-right volume control , gapless playback , replay gain .
— custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
— Surround sound , bass boost and perfect virtualization technology
— Support M3U playlist , Last . FM songs record
— Browse and play your music album, artist, genre, songs, podcast and playlist
— Crossfade play and stop songs , no clearance play
— Plays mp3 , mp4/m4a (incl. alac) , ogg , wma , flac , wav , ape , wv , tta , mpc , aiff
— headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
— widget types with many selectable styles , advanced customization , Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
Moobo Music Player features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, support cloud service, and download free music from cloud.
There more than 18 kinds of skins, and 3 desk widgets to choice.
Has a powerful equalizer, gorgeous interface, built-in 10 kinds of sound effects, ( ordinary , classical, dance , straight , folk, heavy metal , hip hop , jazz , pop, rock , etc. ) , allowing you to enjoy different sound.
• Popular format playback
Listen to music in popular formats: MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC+, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
• Cloud music service (jamendo website Community Provided ,only for mp3)
There are millions of songs on the cloud , you can track keyword search, you can listen, you can free download.Music is provided by using jamendo website free of charge.
• Unique playlist system
You can select songs in 5 categories: files, songs, albums, artists and favorite. Add them all to favorite categories just in one touch. There are no borders between folders and media library anymore.
• Lyric support
Automatic scanning device lyrics file , matching the most appropriate lyrics file .In the playback interface scrolling display lyrics .
• Gorgeous design
Has more than 18 kinds of background skins you can choose to make your music player unique.
• Ability to edit the songs
You do not have to worry about some of the songs without album name or artist name, can edit song information by yourself.
• Gorgeous Homescreen widgets
Listen to music from your mobile desktop. You can choose on of three homescreen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 2x2. Change widget colors depending your homescreen wallpapers!
• Support notification bar control
Notification bar drop-down list to display the playback of the song , and you can control playback.
• Change song by shaking
Sloshing around will play next song , rocking back and forth will play previous song.
• Headset support
Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
• Professional Equalizer
Gorgeous interface, built-in 10 kinds of sound effects.
• Local search
Search Local music very easy.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping when Music Player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer.
• Support Android 2.2+
Moobo Music Player - is a music player tablets and for budgets phones.
We're working to make a best music player for users, and we can do it better with your suggestions and opinions.
So if you have any questions or good advices,please feel free to contact us by sending email to email@example.com
Good DJs are hard to come by, but in NYC the citizens are blessed to have one man who delivers insanely infectious music on a daily basis, the one and only DJ Lobo. Thousands stay tuned to La Mega 97.9 Monday through Friday at 7 p.m. to forget the headaches of their daily grind and have the #1 Tropical Music DJ ease their worries with the best in salsa, tipico, bachata, merengue, raggaeton, hip-hop and house. But since we're not all perfect and can't stay tuned in every night, DJ Lobo created his very own app, so you can have his mixes with you on the go!
DJ Lobo is one busy man, that's why you can only hear his mixes live during certain times of the week. But with his all-new iOS and Android app you can now listen in on some of his exclusive mixes at any time of the day! Best part yet? It's absolutely free of charge and it comes pre-loaded with hundreds of MIXES! DJ Lobo makes sure to update you on every move he makes, whether it's keeping you tuned into his next event, or making sure you get hottest mix he's put together. DJ Lobo's app will give you the freshest mixes week in and week out at your fingertips!
Developed by: EspinalLab, LLC
The Runtastic Music Player offers you easy music listening, an intuitive user interface and is the perfect complement for your Runtastic apps, including: Runtastic, Runtastic Road Bike, Runtastic Mountain Bike and Runtastic Six Pack. Combine your love of music with exercise now!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Browse your music by genre, artist or album
* Personal charts: View and enjoy your favorite, top-played music for fitness activities
* Create playlists: Custom mixes for your workout, your next trip or just everyday listening
* Be your best: Only the Runtastic Music Player can guarantee smooth communication with your Runtastic apps for that extra boost of motivation during your workout
* Search for and select your favorite songs easily with the integrated search function
* Let the Runtastic Music Player surprise you with the convenient shuffle function
Get it now! The perfect music player for awesome workouts & attaining your goals with a plethora of Runtastic apps. With the right beats, you’re sure to “get in the zone” and take your fitness and everyday activities to the next level!
Keywords: music, app, playlist, fitness, fit, power, training, workout, sports, health, songs, titles, albums, artists, genres, browse, custom, motivation, HIIT, best, top
Not all people need complicated MP3 player like PowerAmp or doubleTwist.
Shuffle Player randomly play your music. Control and enjoy the music without any complexity.
Highly customizable wallpaper and build-in Music Friend SNS will help to expand music experience.
- Generate random playlist but you will hear songs you like
- Shuffle, random, really!
- Lockscreen widget, you can control music without unlocking your phone
- Notification Wiget
- Home screen Widget
- Press 'up' and 'down' volume key to listen next song
- Full Text Song Search
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC and Samsung music players
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Rocket Music Player (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm, not Official Last.fm)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
• The built-in pre-Ice-Cream-Sandwich SonyEricsson music player
More from developer
Custom Schedule: Guide for each Artist and performance schedule. Explore by day to plan everything you want to see. Add or remove artists on your personal Custom Schedule with one touch.
Artist Info: Click on any Artist name in the Lineup page for a full bio and inside info.
Interactive Map & Driving Directions: Locate the Main Stage, Side Stages, Charging Stations, Interactive Exhibitors, food, drinks and more on the venue map & get detailed driving directions to Country Fest for your trip.
Radio: Listen to the Official Country Fest 2014 Slacker Station featuring all of this year’s Artists!
News: The latest news, updates, contests & info on Country Fest from the Official Country Fest Facebook & Twitter pages for you to stay connected!
Event Info: Find answers & information on everything Country Fest & get all your burning questions answered.
Interact: Post your Country Fest pictures, Status updates or links directly from the app to your Facebook & Twitter accounts! Country Fest may feature one of your posts or pics on the big screens during the Event, be watching!
Enjoy & thank you for being a part of Country Fest 2014!
check out who's playing next.
Custom Schedule: Lists each artist and where/when they are playing. Explore
by stage to find a sound that suits your interest. Add or remove artists on
your personal Custom Schedule with one touch.
Artist Info: Click on any artist name in the lineup page for a full bio.
Interactive Map: Locate stages, vendors, food, drinks and more on this 3D
map of the venue.
Radio: Listen to a custom-built station featuring the artists playing at
Electric Daisy Carnival.
News: Up to date info on Electric Daisy Carnival from our Facebook, Twitter page,
Event Info: Find answers and information for everything related to Electric Daisy Carnival, including hotels, entrance details and ticketing.
Interact: Post your pictures, news or links to artist's bios, directly from
the app to your Facebook or Twitter.
And much more!
Photo Booth: Create your own custom Photo using the pics from your phone! Add frames & stickers of your favorite Bands.
Custom Schedule: Guide for each Artist and performance schedule. Explore by day to plan everything you want to see. Change your schedule with one touch.
Artist Info: Click on any Artist name in the Lineup page for a full bio and inside info.
Interactive Map & Driving Directions: Locate the Main Stage, Side Stages, Charging Stations, Interactive Exhibitors, food, drinks and more on the venue map & get detailed driving directions to Rock Fest for your trip.
Radio: Listen to the custom Official Rock Fest 2014 Slacker Station featuring songs from this year’s Artists. It pretty much straight up Rocks.
News: The latest news, updates, contests & info on Rock Fest from the Official Rock Fest Facebook & Twitter pages to stay plugged in. Don’t forget to watch for Artist alerts during the Event, when there may be Artist sightings, signings & other updates you can only get from Rock Fest!
Event Info: Find answers & information on everything Rock Fest.
Interact: Post your Rock Fest pics, Status updates or links directly from the app to your Facebook & Twitter accounts. Daily pics chosen for prizes including Upgrades, merch &more!
Enjoy, Rock Fest’ers!
- Music Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or time in any view. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- Food Lineup: See every food item available at Jazz Fest and which area they are located in. Touch a button to add food to your schedule at a specific time.
- My Schedule: See your customized food and music schedule organized by day and remove items with a single touch.
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours in the music lineup. See what's coming up on your personal schedule as well.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go to iTunes to download their latest release.
- Social Media Integration: For any artist, take a picture from inside the app and have the caption automatically filled in with artist and stage info. Push the photo up to Facebook, Twitpic or both at the same time. You can also update your Facebook status or tweet about the bands.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage. During the Festival, see who is playing each stage on the current day.
Step into spring with the National Cherry Blossom Festival and enjoy the nation’s greatest springtime celebration. The Festival marks the start of spring and commemorates the gift of 3,000 cherry trees from the city of Tokyo to the city of Washington, DC!
Have the Festival in the palm of your hand with the 2014 National Cherry Blossom Festival app. Great for advance planning and for use in real time, too.
- EVENTS: Browse daily events, performances, exhibitions, and tours. Search by date or by category. See the location, time, description, and other details for each. Select your favorites and make a personal schedule.
- INFO: Where are Festival Headquarters and welcome tents, how to get to the blossoms, FAQs, history, and other tools to get around DC and the Festival.
-CITY IN BLOOM: The region unites with pink lighting and blossoms, blossoms everywhere. See what all the excitement’s about.
-PETAL PASS: Receive special offers and savings from local businesses and retailers. The free Pass is available exclusively at neighborhood Capital One Bank branches.
-DINING: Metro-DC’s restaurants delight with springtime “Cherry Picks” menus. Locations, phone numbers, and websites at your fingertips.
-SHOP: Official swag and so much more.
-NEWS: Up-to-the minute feeds from the Festival website, and Facebook and Twitter pages.
Bristol Motor Speedway is the Last Great Colosseum. NASCAR’s fan favorite track and its most iconic venue for over 50 years
Bristol Motor Speedway app features include:
- Races and Events at the Speedway
- Guest Information
- Interactive Property Maps
- Social channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram Photos
- Buy your Race tickets
- Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series Driver Biographys and links
- And More…
Bristol Dragway (aka Thunder Valley) app features include:
- Races and Events at the Dragway
- Guest Information
- Interactive Property Maps
- Social channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram Photos
- Buy your Dragway tickets
- NHRA Drivers
- And More…
Download today to get the best access to Bristol Motor Speedway and Dragway
- Schedule: See every artist and where they are playing and when. Tap on any artist and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist website, or listen to their music. Also, bookmark your favorite acts and build your own custom schedule for the festival!
- #TORTUGAFEST Photo and Twitter Stream: Check out a stream of photos and tweets pulled in from fans using our festival hashtag #TORTUGAFEST! Include the hashtag on your own Instagram and Tweets for a chance to appear inside the festival App too!
- Conservation Village: Learn about the exhibits that you can visit at Guy Harvey's Conservation Village, on-site at the festival. Check out an array of interactive, educational experiences from sustainable seafood prepared by top chefs to touch tanks with stingrays and also virtual gaming consoles.
- Our Cause: Meet our festival partner, Rock The Ocean, and learn how your involvement as a fan at Rock The Ocean's Tortuga Music Festival is giving back to ocean conservation.
- Maps: Choose to view a Google Map to find the festival entrance and other outside festival areas such as parking or water taxi stops, or view a map of the entire festival site including stage locations and vendors.
This app has it all: Daily Schedule, Fair map, Hours of Admission, Google Map Directions, Food & Ride Finder and much, much more. You can even purchase your tickets directly through the app!
Explore the interactive map to keep up to date on everything going on, and make sure you create your own daily schedule with our favorites function so you don’t miss any of the action.
Tell your friends and family what a great time you’re having at the Fair through our Get Social button. Show us your N.C. State Fair Homecoming, and check out the fun others are having with the #ncstatefair hashtag.
Aside from accessing the Vendor Finder, getting the latest news from NC State Fair and sharing your status, you don't need internet to access to get all the latest information about what's going on at the NC State Fair! It will all be stored right on your device!
Don’t forget to allow us to push notifications to you…we’ll only be pushing out emergency information should the need arise, so don’t worry about us constantly sending you information.
• Plan your experience: meeting Celebrities, Top Artists, Panels/Q&As and more. Mark your favorites and share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
• Receive Push notifications of programming updates and contests.
• Celebrity and Artist profiles
• Get a Map of the Convention
• Buy tickets and see all events on the tour
• Exhibitor specials and profiles
• Photos and videos of Celebrities and Cosplayers
• Updated for every Comic Con with the latest information
This is the official app to get connected, plan your Con experience, and share everything with your friends on Twitter and Facebook. Grab the app and be a part of the Wizard World Comic Con event tour.
Download and use the app to get information on the competitions, concerts, maps of trails & the park and a complete schedule of activities. There is also a photo gallery and videos of past events for you to see. Use this App to familiarize yourself with all that is going on during the events as well as being your direct connection for any changes that happen before or during each event.
Schedule - See when and where your fav artists are performing. Set favorites and create your own schedules.
Interactive Map - Explore the festival grounds, and highlight need-to-know spots like stages, restrooms, and concessions.
Festival News - All the news that’s fit to post. Our Facebook & Twitter streams are integrated so you can keep up-to-the-minute up-to-date on all things #FreeFest.
Photos - See the sights as seen by Freefesters like you with our Instagram stream of everything tagged #FreeFest. Take a photos and share with your Facebook fans and followers right through the app.
Festival Info - FAQs, Merriweather Post Pavilion info, and everything else you need to know.
Sponsors - Learn more about our official event sponsors.