View a breakdown of the schedule of events by day and add which events you would like to attend by utilizing the My Schedule feature. Find out which events are happening live by accessing the What’s On feature.
Access the full list of exhibitors appearing on the Trade Show floor and view all sponsors attending the event.
For a complete rundown of our education sessions, access the Education feature. Not sure which education sessions to attend? Simply utilize the Knowledge Builders GPS, located under the Info Booth icon, and we’ll pick your sessions for you!
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino is a large facility, so take advantage of the Hotel Floorplan feature to know your exact location at all times.
More from developer
This application enables on-the-go access for all your event needs. With this application you can:
• Quickly glance at upcoming sessions as well as items needing your attention (e.g. session evaluations, news alerts, etc.)
• View the event schedule including details around each session
• Ability to submit questions to the speakers, “vote up” the importance of other attendees questions, as well as view the answers to questions asked
• Submit evaluations for the sessions you attended
• Ability to participate in real-time surveys during the sessions
• Ability to access additional resources around each session
• Notification system to inform you of any last minute information/changes
This application puts the latest evidenced-based protocols and recommendations for breastfeeding in your pocket and at your fingertips, for quick access. Get best practices guidance on lactation assessment, drug interactions and treatment of common maternal and infant conditions as well as resources for training staff and improving hospital maternity care practices.
- Top Ten Issues
- Index of Conditions
- Evidence and Recommendations
- Lactation Diagnosis Codes
- Data and Statistics
- Reference citations and quick links to journal articles, CME courses, and patient resources
- Keyword Search - for fast access to relevant content
- Notes & Bookmarks – Highlight key content and/or bookmark it for future reference
- Voice Notes – use voice dictation to take notes and save for easy reminders or references
- Sharing - involve your colleagues by sharing notes and comments via email
- No internet connection required
Peer-reviewed by experts in the field of lactation and maternal and child health, including
Kristina Arrieta, I.B.C.L.C., M.P.H.
Pamela Berens, M.D., I.B.C.L.C.
Tracy Erickson, B.S., R.D., I.B.C.L.C., R.L.C
Veronica Hendrix, L.V.N., I.B.C.L.C., R.L.C
Alice K. Gong, M.D.
Tom Hale, R.Ph., Ph.D.
Rebecca L. Huston, M.D., M.P.H
Marguerite Kelly, I.B.C.L.C.
Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, Ph.D, I.B.C.L.C.
Tammy McConnell, M.D.
Patrick Pevoto, M.D.
Hellen Sullivan, R.N., I.B.C.L.C.
More information on the Texas Ten Step Program is available at http://texastenstep.org/.
Support for this app, including accessibility information, is available at http://texastenstep.org/tools-and-resources/health-care-guide-to-breastfeeding/
© 2014 Texas Department of State Health Services, Nutrition Services Section. All rights reserved.