It gives you better understanding on what business analysts need to know in a structured and contained toolkit. Examples of covered terms include the different diagrams manipulated by BA’s (UML class diagram, activity diagram, Data Flow diagram…), the main types of analysis performed in this discipline (Current State analysis, As Is To Be analysis, Future State analysis…) and much more concepts to be familiar with.
The BA Toolkit will continue to expand in future releases.
The BA Toolkit allows you to
* Search the definition of a particular word or abbreviation
* Search all terms and abbreviations relative to a particular category (Diagram, methodology…)
* Add terms to a list of favourites for easy reference
This application puts the latest evidenced-based protocols and recommendations for breastfeeding in your pocket and at your fingertips, for quick access. Get best practices guidance on lactation assessment, drug interactions and treatment of common maternal and infant conditions as well as resources for training staff and improving hospital maternity care practices.
- Top Ten Issues
- Index of Conditions
- Evidence and Recommendations
- Lactation Diagnosis Codes
- Data and Statistics
- Reference citations and quick links to journal articles, CME courses, and patient resources
- Keyword Search - for fast access to relevant content
- Notes & Bookmarks – Highlight key content and/or bookmark it for future reference
- Voice Notes – use voice dictation to take notes and save for easy reminders or references
- Sharing - involve your colleagues by sharing notes and comments via email
- No internet connection required
Peer-reviewed by experts in the field of lactation and maternal and child health, including
Kristina Arrieta, I.B.C.L.C., M.P.H.
Pamela Berens, M.D., I.B.C.L.C.
Tracy Erickson, B.S., R.D., I.B.C.L.C., R.L.C
Veronica Hendrix, L.V.N., I.B.C.L.C., R.L.C
Alice K. Gong, M.D.
Tom Hale, R.Ph., Ph.D.
Rebecca L. Huston, M.D., M.P.H
Marguerite Kelly, I.B.C.L.C.
Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, Ph.D, I.B.C.L.C.
Tammy McConnell, M.D.
Patrick Pevoto, M.D.
Hellen Sullivan, R.N., I.B.C.L.C.
More information on the Texas Ten Step Program is available at http://texastenstep.org/.
Support for this app, including accessibility information, is available at http://texastenstep.org/tools-and-resources/health-care-guide-to-breastfeeding/
© 2014 Texas Department of State Health Services, Nutrition Services Section. All rights reserved.