Can be used as public browser for example in combination with Kiosk Mode Apps.
Settings can be accessed by long-clicking on a hidden button right to the url-input-field. Initial password is "password".
The browser is based on the free LightningBrowser:
Install the R-Cast channel and R-Cast app in your Roku and Android devices respectively. Once you connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network, this app will detect your Roku devices.
Browse the web for videos in the Android app and cast them to the Roku channel. It's that easy!
Please note that not all videos can be cast (like Flash videos, live streams, etc). Videos in the web that are not in high definition, might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. If the video website already has a Roku channel, please use its channel.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
* Install R-Cast channel in your Roku device: https://owner.roku.com/add/rcast
* Install R-Cast app in your Android device
* Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
* The app will detect Roku devices in your network
* Browse the web for your favorite entertainment
* In Android 4.3 or earlier, play videos in full view for the cast menu
* In Android 4.4 or later, just start videos to launch the cast menu
* Select the Roku device to cast and voila!
* Enjoy videos on the big screen!!
Upgrade to the RADICAL edition to watch videos longer than 10 minutes. R-Cast channel only works with the R-Cast Android app.
R-Cast Channel information: http://www.roku.com/channels/#!details/41530/r-cast
R-Cast App Help & FAQs: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/rcast