Taximetro Pro é um aplicativo configurável, por isto pode ser utilizado para qualquer cidade.
Se sua cidade não está na lista de cidades, você pode inserir apenas informando os valores necessários para cálculo. Se as tarifas mudarem, você mesmo poderá modificá-las no aplicativo.
Não sabe onde está? Utilize a funcionalidade de buscar sua posição e calcule a corrida sem ter que digitar o endereço.
Trace a rota e veja qual melhor caminho para guiar o taxista!
- Actualizado con las tarifas del 2014.
- Detecta automáticamente si aplican los recargos nocturnos o dominicales.
(Solo aplica para las carreras en Bogotá)
It also has a taximeter which can be configured recovery procedures to prevent taxi drivers cheated us with modified taximeters.
- Taximeter fully customizable.
-Display showing the street you are located also map marking the position.
- Displays information about the travel time and cost.
- Profiles with setting rates for the following cities:
- Mexico City
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Map in which it traces the route taken when starting the taximeter
- Tweets with local information and that can be filtered by keyword
-You can share with your friends address position in google maps through whatsapp, sms or social network.
******Forget the ads and support the growth of this app by downloading the paid version******
NOTE :- New Version - Before we start beating our testing team, if anyone is experiencing any app crashes please email email@example.com with details of your OS and which device you are using. Thank you! - Navfree Team.
Navfree is a completely free, voice guided navigation app, with no hidden costs or charges.
We use OSM map data, which is created by you and millions of other people around the world. The more you correct the better the map. As it's reliant on you, maps are occasionally incorrect, but you can get involved and use Navfree’s inbuilt feedback tool to correct this.
Navfree features on-board maps, which are stored on your device.
Therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navfree abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection is required!
• Missed a turn? No problem…let automatic rerouting get you back on track.
• Switch to walking mode when you’re on foot.
• Offline and Online address search.
• Simple POI search within Navfree, or use Foursquare for an extensive list.
• Navigate via Postcode, city, street or POI. What’s here?
• Upgradable Premium Content including: Traffic, Celebrity Voices, Safety Cameras
• Integrated Google street view
• + Much, much more
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navfree - especially if something has gone wonky. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Some premium content not available in all countries
Maps available: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.
Tags: navfree, nav free, free satnav, free sat nav, free satellite navigation, free navigation, free navigation system, crowd powered
• High accuracy
GPS-based speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car.
• Linear compass
Shows your current direction of travel. A compass mode is also available.
• HUD mode
Mirrors the numbers so you can place your phone on your car's dashboard and see the speed reflected in the front glass. You can check out this video to see how it works: http://youtu.be/rzda7CQ-ZAU
• Speed graph
Displays a graph chart covering the last several minutes.
• Speed warning
You can set the speed limits for three different types of roads so that when you go too fast a visual alert or sound will notify you.
• Display units
Supports units such as miles, kilometers, and nautical miles.
• GPX track export
Enables you to save your current track to the SD card or email it to someone. The GPX format is supported by Google Earth and many other programs: http://www.topografix.com/gpx_resources.asp
• Background mode
You can minimize the program and keep it running in the background. It will work as usual and even notify you when you exceed the speed limit.
Please note that the accuracy of GPS measurements is affected by a number of factors including atmospheric conditions, obstructions and the visibility of satellites.
NOTE: This version is ad-supported. A paid version without ads and more features is also available.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog: http://blog.codesector.com/
RELEASED TO 4.0 EDITION
The new tool which lets us access all important settings during our driving. It has such an easy interface where you'll find easy what to do
SELECT THE NAVIGATIOR: quickly access to Google Maps service.
PHONE YOU CONTACTS: Open the dial without having an accident or distractions.
MUSIC ACCESS: Quickly access to your music. So connect your mobile easily to your car speakers.
FIND YOUR CAR LAST LOCATION: After each driving, save your location, you'll be saving your current location to easy remember the place where you last parked your car.You can alternate between 3 different searching modes: GoogleMaps, Radar View and 3D augmented Reality View
AND MORE OPTIONS: Customize you background interface, your button's colors, language.
VERY EASY TO USE. This tool is designed for your comfortability and it'll try to bring you the best driving experience
MOST IMPORTANT. We are open to you! We are open to any suggestions or improvements you could think would be better to the app =D!
Current position on the map, advanced GPS, elevation map is displayed.
Please click the button at the point you want to measure.
Please use the setting to ON GPS.
Also any problems caused by downloading this software Note) installed, but its responsibilities.
Please use at your own risk.
This description is auto translated Click to read the original English description
***** Important! *****
Common user mistakes:
- Do not try to test the app by pacing around in the same small area.
- Please note that GPS uses a lot of battery power.
- Satellite based GPS location does not work well indoors. Many apps use network based location because it does work indoors, but it is not accurate enough for use with this app. If the location icon is not solid in your status bar, that means your PHONE can't acquire a satellite GPS fix in that area.
- accurate to within 1 percent when compared to most car odometers under normal driving conditions.
- includes a timer
- includes pause / resume for each trip
- includes a lock to help prevent accidental reset/stop/start of your trip. After unlocked, it locks back in 9 seconds, or you can lock it yourself.
- includes displacement readout (straight line distance from your starting point)
- average speed readout in meters per second, feet per second, yards per second, kilometres per hour, miles per hour, nautical miles per hour
- actual speed readout (This may not be accurate at slow walking speeds)
- units include meters, kilometres, yards, feet, miles and nautical miles
- approximates distance travelled in some GPS dead spots such as driving through a tunnel by adding the as-a-bird flies distance to your trip.
- resumes tracking after restart (You must now enable this feature in settings)
- includes a custom calculator. Uses include taxi fare and energy burned while exercising
What this app does NOT do:
1) Does not record your route. Each trip has a start location, a last location, and a next-to-last location. No record of where you go is saved other than that. Only distance and time.
2) No location information ever leaves your device.
3) No maps. Only distance.
The application is commonly used by/for :
exercise (walking, jogging, running, hiking, skiing)
December 4, 2013 : version 2.11
Bug fix for Android 4.4 'Kit Kat'
August 13, 2013 : version 2.10
Fixed a bug that made renaming trips very frustrating.
August 2, 2013 : version 2.07
- Much more efficient and better on battery use
- Larger text achieved by hiding some text. Press unlock on the main screen to change
- Landscape mode
- Home screen widget for the full version. (10 day trial)
- Swipe between tabs
- added instant speed.
- Free version can have 3 trips
- Run at Boot is now a setting that defaults to false
August 10, 2013 : version 2.08
- 2 bugs fixed
- background service will restart after update now
- disabled move to SD Card (Widget will not work if on SD)
- 8/13/2013 version 2.09
Added a custom multiplier. For example a trucker gets paid 40 cents per mile, a walker burns 60 cals per kilometre, a boat uses .05 litres of fuel per nautical mile (20 nm/l). This can be anything that you want, but you are limited to multiplication.
To use, press the unlock button on the main screen and change to #3 and then visit the settings tab to enter your multiplier info.
This is the Lite version of GPS Arrow Navigator, for the best user experience and additional features, please look for GPS Arrow Navigator Pro!
GPS Arrow Navigator shows an arrow to the direction you need to go, you will have to find your own way. No data connection is required making this app ideal for remote locations or to use abroad.
Save your current location and use it as a destination later to find your way back to your car, hotel, friends and so on! It is also possible to enter coordinates manually or pick a location from the build-in map (Map is supported in the Pro version only).
Use the search engine to find any place you want to navigate to, or store it for later use. Search supports cities, addresses, interesting places. You may also import location files like KML, KMZ, LOC, GPX and LOCX (import is supported in Pro version only).
GPS Arrow Navigator shows you the direction you need to go, as well as your current bearing, speed and distance to the selected destination.
GPS Arrow Navigator is also ideal for Geocaching, simply by entering the coordinates.
- No data connection necessary
- Search engine to find any place or address
- Share locations with your friends
- Import KML, KMZ, LOC, GPX and LOCX files (Pro version only)
- Multiple units of measurement supported (Pro version only)
- Multiple coordinate systems support (Pro version only)
- Interactive Google Map (Pro version only)
- Multiple languages supported
- Store unlimited destinations (Pro version only)
Please don’t leave a negative review without contacting us first!
The driver is guided directly by virtual path of the camera preview video,that is intuitive and easy to understand.
While using this system , the driver do not need to map the path and the road.The driver can watch the realtime camera preview navigation screen to get driving condition without impacting driving safety.
Navigation function released areas:
United States,Britain,Japan, India,Hong Kong, Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia,Philippines, Thailand, New Zealand, Australia,Vietnam,Turkey, Denmark, Brazil, Belgium, Israel, Canada, Taiwan, Nicaragua, Lithuania, Iceland, Russia, France, Germany, Italy,Mexico, Ireland, Portugal, South Africa, Ukraine, Spain, Hungary, Kenya, Greece, Norway, Poland, Finland,Argentina, Bulgaria, Latvia, Malta, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Cameroon, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Estonia, Switzerland, Sweden, Luxembourg,Cyprus, Romania, People's Republic of China, Pakistan, Peru, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Colombia,Nigeria, Oman, Iran, Egypt, Chile, Venezuela, Brunei, Algeria, Serbia, Qatar, Kuwait.
BETA11.0 FREEWAY TEST VIDEO:
GPS Speedometer - this GPS SPEED application is a free software for Android devices with built-in GPS antenna. It acts as a normal speed gauge, which you may find in any car, showing the velocity of the vehicle you are in in kph and mph.
*This is an ad-supported application. The ads are located on the bottom of the screen.
There is also a flashlight available in GSpeed. You turn it on and off by simply clicking the green button, located in the top right corner of the app.
In miles per hour (MPH)
You can set the app to kmh or mph.
Some features of the speed app include:
-Shows you your current GPS position - Longitude, Latitude and Altitude, as well as your top speed.
-Your current speed and your maximum velocity, according to the sattelites.
Google Maps for newer versions of Android (4.0.3 and above)
-Added Google Maps view. With a single click you can view your current position on the map, which may help you navigate to your current destination.
-The pitch and roll of the vehicle you are in (the device must be in upright position according to the vehicle)
-Both the analog and digital speedometer views can be either in miles or kilometers per hour.
HUD - heads up display
-You can switch to HUD mode, which will show you your velocity digitally with large green numbers.
Mirror HUD mode
-A mirror view of the digits, allowing you to put your phone on the dash of the vehicle, so that the readings of your speed in kilometers per hour can be reflected from the windshield at night.
*Tested on Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0' and a Chinese phone with Android 2.3.4
Video of the HUD mode of the application:
Las tarifas son tomadas en tiempo real de ARESEP (Autoridad Reguladora de los Servicios Públicos) de Costa Rica. Para tener mejores resultados se recomienda tener habilitados los datos móviles.
***** Destacada en Canal 9 y Nación.com *****
- No requiere actualizaciones de aplicación cuando las tarifas cambian.
- Las tarifas se toman de ARESEP en línea, se utilizará la última encontrada si no tiene internet activado.
- Estima costos de taxis de la GAM, rurales y de aeropuerto.
- Se puede utilizar en segundo plano.
- Indicadores de precisión de GPS, distancia recorrida, entre otros...
Etiquetas: taxi, taxis, Costa Rica, taxímetro, tacometro, flappy, gps, tracking, transporte público, tiquisia, costarricense, san jose, cartago, heredia, limón, puntarenas, costarica, say, taxi, taxis costa rica, gratis, tico, taxicr, crtaxi, cr taxi, taxitico, mitaxi, mi taxi, costos, maría, maría alterada, taxiando, medidor, servicios públicos, cobros, tarifas, aresep, sismos, sismos costa rica, sismocr, epicentro,taxiando, flota, roja, mapa, distancia, facebook, taxímetro cr, taximetrocr, mi ruta, aresep, nacion, futbol, rutas, tarifas, taxi, taxicr, crtaxi, Taxímetro CR.
More from developer
1. Ver información del día festivo: Sólo debes mantener presionado el día y aparecerá la información.
2. Cambiar el tema del calendario: Entra al menú opciones y escoge el tema que más te guste. Poco a poco iremos agregando más temas
3. Ir a una fecha específica
4. Volver al mes actual
Calendario que permite ver todos los festivos en Colombia desde 1583 y sin límite hacia adelante, junto con el nombre de la festividad celebrada.
- Esta versión cuenta con las tarifas para Bogotá (Colombia) Actualizadas
para el año 2013
- Incluye integración con el servicio de consulta y reporte de taxis de @ConsultaTaxi
¿Cansado de buscar el "tarifario" en el taxi que lo lleva a casa o al trabajo? ¿Quiere saber exactamente cuanto cuestan las unidades marcadas por el taxímetro y el taxista no le deja ver? ¿No tiene un plan de datos que le permita consultar en alguna página el valor de la carrera?
Con esta aplicación podrá realizar el cálculo del valor de la carrera a partir de las unidades marcadas por el taxímetro agregando los recargos a los que haya lugar.
NOTA: Esta aplicación tiene las tarifas para Bogotá (Colombia), en próximas versiones añadiremos mas ciudades.