It's a great idea but it's obviously still in beta form. It's really annoying that I have to login every time I've used it. And every time I've tried to hail a ride, the response time was too long, which is shocking because I live in Orange County, CA, where the app was founded and is most active. I'll still try to support and use See Jane Go just to break up the rideshare monopoly Uber has, but it really needs to step up its game if it wants to compete with Uber and Lyft.
App doesn't work. soooooooooo many issues
I love Jane but the app really needs fixing.
I like the idea of this app But it's not very reliable I'm guessing there's not many drivers in my area that's a "Jane driver". It's either I gotta wait for along time for a ride or they always ended up canceling me at the last minute after waiting for a long time.
They are pretty good they have a few technical difficulties they have to work out but other than that pretty good
I really love the idea but the app doesn't work. It malfunctions regularly and is difficult to request rides. The app needs a lot of work still. I hope it gets up to par because I would rather have female drivers guaranteed.
- validation added to critical data path for rides
- ack employed to signal when pubnub messages recieved
- gift card webviews added
- fonts do not scale improperly on certain devices, but adjust dynamically to always be readable.
- improvements to the dev menu to help testers
- resolved issue where reloading the app in nonproduction resulted in relogin
- cosmetic updates to 'find driver' + 'locating driver' screen
- cosmetic updates to rider and driver throughout ride-flow
- various bug fixes
Pune's largest brand network of authorised service centers for vehicle servicing