Within this APP, you will find TONS of FREE material, and also our award-winning titles in books and magazines. Our aim is to deliver the best modelling techniques to all modellers, and teach them how to achieve the most realistic results, without complicated or time-consuming methods.
Just imagine, for example, that you want to add some mud or dust to your scale model. You go to the APP and check out that specific technique with the search engine feature, finding the exact products that you will need to achieve that result, as well as a guide on HOW TO USE them, and a video showing how those effects are applied. This APP is meant for all of us who enjoy and love this great hobby, and who want answers immediately on hand.
*Inside MEDIA you will find:
- The TECH SHEETS on how to use AK products, on a single page, with the effect applied to plastic swatches, plus a small step by step guide to other uses, and pictures of final models with the effect applied. Within the tech sheets, for most products, there will be links to short videos where the applied effects can be seen at first hand. A quick and easy way to make your model look the very best that it possibly can.
Note: These tutorials are designed to be used with AK products, and may not work the same way with other brands.
- PDF TUTORIALS: extended tutorials created by the best modellers around the world, in a step-by-step format, including small tutorials containing quick TIPS & TRICKS.
- VIDEO: extended tutorials and how-to’s on specific or general tasks, allowing the modeller to achieve incredible and spectacular results.
All this material is FREE, and will be constantly updated with new techniques from the best modellers around the world. As modelling techniques improve and evolve, we will be here to show them to you.
*Under PUBLICATIONS you will find:
- All of our award-winning book titles are to be downloadable, from the FAQ 2 to those that have not been reprinted before, such as the Diorama Addicted Book.
- The famous AK LEARNING SERIES: the quick and easy readable guides for special tasks.
- ACES HIGH MAGAZINE: the backbone of our AIR SERIES, now published in digital.
And many more things to come!!
Stream your favorite tunes while the multi-color LED lights flash to the beat. Download the free app for more interactive fun. Pet him, tap his paws and nose and he will respond. Put on his head phones and he dances to the music. Give him the microphone and he becomes a voice changer. Name him, feed him, make him you own!
"Starry Night interactive" is offered freely as a trial. You can upgrade to the full version, that additionally offers:
- Unlimited interaction
- Customised speed controls
- Immersive 3D zoom and pan
- Dreamy/creative mode
- Two more responsive soundtracks
::::: STARRY NIGHT INTERACTIVE IN THE NEW MEDIA ART WORLD :::::
"Starry Night interactive" was hosted in various new-media art exhibitions around the world. It was also very positively reviewed by MOMA, Huffington Post, CNET, Engadget, Gizmodo and more. (http://artof01.com/vrellis/works/starry_night.html)
::::: INSTRUCTIONS :::::
- Touch to interact
- 'Long-press' for pan/zoom
- 'Double-tap' for options
::::: VAN GOGH'S MASTERPIECE STARRY NIGHT :::::
The Starry Night is an oil painting by the Dutch post-impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh. Painted in June, 1889, a year before his death, it depicts the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, just before sunrise. Starry night is regarded as among Van Gogh's finest works, and one of the most recognized monuments in the history of Western culture.
Van Gogh' himself wrote about "Starry night": "Looking at the stars always makes me dream. Why, I ask myself, shouldn't the shining dots of the sky be as accessible as the black dots on the map of France? Just as we take the train to get to Tarascon or Rouen, we take death to reach a star."
Here’s how it works: So you’re in a store and you find this awesome poster and you think, “Hey, I would look cool posing with the awesome character on my poster.” Well, you’re about to find out. Using your mobile device, take a picture of yourself next to our poster. Now YOU are virtually part of the poster! And that photo has just been stored on your phone for future fun.