Camino Francés, Camino Aragonés, Camino Primitivo, Camino Vasco, Camino del Norte, Vía de la Plata, Camino Sanabrés, Camino Portugués, Camino Catalán por San Juan de la Peña, Camino Baztanés, Camino Inglés, Camino de San Salvador, Épilogo a Fisterra y Muxía.
Caminos del peregrino, Catedral de Santiago.
This is a very simple app with no fancy stuff like GPS tracking or user interaction or pointless "social networking". In fact, once you've installed it, it will never download or upload any data (so no roaming data shocks!). It's also free of advertising.
The information is organised hierarchically to make it easier to access. The buttons at the top and bottom of the screen allow you to navigate between different screens and levels.
On the first level is an Overview which divides the Camino into ten stages, starting and ending in major Camino cities and towns.
On the second level is a list of the places with pilgrim accommodation in the stage you selected above. The route maps are also accessible from this level.
The third level gives detailed descriptions of individual places with pilgrim hostels , services, sights and the history of the place. The urban maps are accessible from this level. Urban maps don't use any particular symbols.
The free demo covers the 42-mile (68-km) segment from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Pamplona. In-app purchases include (1) the 557-mile/896-km Camino Frances from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Muxia (via Santiago de Compostela) more than 130 miles/210 kilometers of alternate and side-routes, and (2) an abbreviated 71-mile/114-km Camino Frances from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela.
The Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port in-app purchase maps and lists more than 1,300 important waypoints (with 1,360 photographs) from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Muxia such as accommodation, junctions, road crossings, churches, towns, and many others. Each waypoint has a detail page, providing further information.
NO PHONE OR INTERNET SERVICE IS REQUIRED to use Camino Companion after the initial setup. Camino Companion uses a combination of your smartphone's GPS, downloaded topo maps, and the Google Maps interface to accurately locate your position on the Camino. Your device's GPS pinpoints your location on the downloaded topo maps.
An elevation profile shows path distance vs elevation and plots your current location. Each waypoint is plotted on the profile. Each waypoints is clickable, opening to the waypoint's detail page.
A guidebook lists every waypoint in order by distance along the trail and displays your current distance from each waypoint.
Send your current location to friends and family via text message, e-mail, facebook or twitter.
The types of waypoints include:
-->Accommodation (albergues, hostels, hotels), including kitchen, laundry, internet and meal information
-->Water taps and fountains
-->Churches, cathedrals, chapels
-->River and stream crossings
-->Other points of interest (sculptures, historic waypoints, etc.)
This app is a collaboration between long-distance hiker Keith Foskett and the creators of the popular Guthook's Guides series of long distance hiking apps.
Our alternative and active holidays break away from the usual beach and resort trips — giving you a real opportunity to experience nature and the local culture. It is said that traveling broadens the mind, we believe our holidays capture this.
With cool features! Customizable walking and biking itineraries. Check out the weather at any location on the Camino. Share your location. Automatically calculate cumulative distances per walking day. View the latest albergue listings. Bike itineraries and a bike filter.
The Camino Pilgrim app helps you plan and walk your pilgrimage on the Camino de Santiago, particularly on the Camino Frances and the Camino Finisterre.
As one user says, "I just finished the Camino, and I used this app everyday. All the information of the albergues and the maps in just one place, and without the weight of a heavy guidebook."
In the latest version, you can do the following:
- Check out different itineraries for the Camino Frances (31, 32, 34, 35 days) and Camino Finisterre (3 or 4 days to Muxia)
- Check out bike itineraries for the Camino Frances and Finisterre (12 and 16 days) and use the new Bike Filter for albergues
- Simply click on the hiker icon to create your very own Camino schedule/itinerary from system-provided base itineraries -- with your specified start dates, and cities to start and stop in
- Customize your own schedule/itinerary to fit your needs -- long-press on the days/stages you want to change and choose from the given options (add rest day, insert In between day, combine two days, add extra day)
- See automatically computed cumulative distances per walking day, on both the regular route and alternate routes -- to make it much easier to plan your schedule
- Share/email your itinerary or schedule to your family and loved ones, by clicking on the share icon
- Check localities on the Camino, their distances, altitudes, facilities
- See pilgrim albergues per locality, and check out their costs, opening times, facilities, addresses and contact information
- Call albergues and visit their websites directly from the app
- View maps online to look at nearby localities and lodgings, using either Google Maps or OpenStreetMaps
- View maps offline, even if there is no wifi, once you download offline maps to your device
- Find out exactly where you are on the map
- Share your exact coordinates/location to your family and loved ones while you are walking the Way to free them from worry -- simply click on the share your location icon
- See where you are relative to a simplified Camino track overlaid on the map
- View the 4-day weather forecast at any locality on the Camino (requires Donation and internet connection)
- Look at basic information on the Camino.
To take advantage of app features, please visit the app blog site: http://www.caminopilgrimapp.blogspot.com
Please remember that this app is provided as a general guide and is neither exact nor complete. Information on localities, lodgings and facilities constantly change. The simplified track shows only a general direction of the Camino de Santiago. Whenever in doubt on the Way, just pay attention and follow the yellow arrows.
I developed this app after my trip on the Camino in Spring, 2013, to better help fellow pilgrims focus on their journey and reap the spiritual rewards.
I would be very happy to hear from you. Any feedback and comments on how to improve this app are welcome and would be most helpful.
For more detailed information on the usage of this app, please refer to my app blog available at:
Additional information is available on my blog, available at:
More resources are avaiable at the website:
Thank you and Buen Camino!
- Aurea Mömke, 2014-2015
We offer the ability to know all the secrets, the whole range of accommodation and all the information to plan, do and remember your experiences on the Camino de Santiago. To this end, through its components on Google Maps, you'll see where you are, what municipalities have nearby, how far away, how much you have left to reach them, how much you have left to reach Santiago de Compostela, send position friends, and many more. You can also find out what the weather forecast there site where you are, and future stages. Must on your route along the Camino de Santiago !!!.
In this version we have not forgotten how important social networks today, so we enable the option to share all your experience through your favorite social networks. You will have the option to create your own photo album, check the exact location on Google Maps where and when you've made these photographs, you can share with your friends via email, and many more.
miCamino gives you the option of living the Camino de Santiago as never before have lived, becoming your personal guide to query, search, share and enjoy all the memories, all the experiences and all the experiences of a unique experience.
Finding shelter was never so easy before as you can do it through miCamino. Search the town of destination, see hostels available, see the one you are interested in, and you can see it through Google Street View, calculate how to get to it through Google Maps, check your Web, telephone, see the price , and more. And all this for free on miCamino
Buen Camino, a leading publishing house, has sold tens of thousands of guides to the Way of St James, and continues to make available to pilgrims all the information required to complete the Way: maps, profiles, all types of accommodation and points of interest. Whether walking or cycling your Way - download this guide and check it offline!
What will you find here?
- The trajectory of the route, a detailed profile and thorough maps.
- Real-time alerts on eventual problems or changes along the route.
- Hundreds of geo-localized points, including all types of accommodation, points of interest and important pieces of information, all in full detail and with pictures!
- Elaborated by Carlos Mencos, a journalist and a pilgrim himself. He was awarded the 2015 Aymeric Picaud Prize for spreading the Way of St James.
- The guides in our Apps are not free (but still quite affordable), which means you will find no ads in them. No accommodation establishment, bar or restaurant has paid any money to get in our guides – these are professional, quality and updated guides.
- Updated information on the localities along the route, available services and real-time weather information.
- Whether walking or cycling, you will get the mode-specific information that is relevant to you!
- The guide is available in Spanish and in English.
What Routes are available?
- Right now you can download the Camino de Baztán - Baztán Route Guide – in full and at no cost! And the Camino de Santiago Francés - French Route (4,9 €), the Camino Aragonés - Aragon Route (2,54 €) and the Camino Primitivo - Primitive Route (4,9 €). What is more, these days you can benefit from an extra discount – enter the guide in our App to find out!
All this is guaranteed by Editorial Buen Camino, a leading publishing house specialising on the Way of St James. So far we have published nine practical guides in hard copy to help you get to Santiago de Compostela. Tens of thousands of buyers in the last ten years attest to this!
What is Camino?
During the past years the Camino has witnessed an amazing revival to regain its place as the most popular pilgrim route in the world – but this is no modern fad for this ancient path has been transforming lives for more than ten centuries.
John Brierley is the author of the famous A Pilgrim's guide to the Camino the Santiago book. In the last decades thousands of pilgrims used this paper based guide book finding the inner route and the track to Santiago. John Brierley’s contribution to the development was really special, since he put all his experience, passion and knowledge to this project to have a perfect smartphone app for Camino pilgrims.
This is a reliable mobile companion on the road, and its main functions (such as maps and POIs) are working without mobile internet connection.
• 1200+ categorized POIs (including hotels, albergues, restaurants, cafes, etc) with detailed description, such as opening times, amenities
• John Brierley’s walking routes with suggested and alternative routes
• Detailed, high resolution maps of Camino
• Selecting favorite POIs
• Rate and review POIs
Your Camino diary
• Record and share your track with friends, family
• Add friends
• Add notes, voice notes
• Add photos
• Contribute a new POI
• Your performance statistics
Additional contents, functions
• General information on Camino
• Detailed descriptions of 33 stages
• Pilgrim stories
• Preparation tips
• On the way tips
• Spiritual guidance
If you register you also get access to the eCamino Community, which is available at the eCamino website (http://ecamino.eu)
The APP offers an in-app purchase. You need to purchase the “Pilgrim’s Guide” to use the Navigation and Camino diary functions. By downloading the free version you gain access to pilgrim stories, preparation and “on the way” tips as well as Camino introduction.
Cultural interest? Spiritual motives? Adventure? A personal challenge? A different, original way to travel? These are just a few of the reasons why millions of pilgrims have been doing the Camino de Santiago route for years and years. It is a route through Spain that many people find hard to describe and that almost all are keen to repeat.
One thing is for sure. The Camino de Santiago is an exciting and unforgettable adventure. It is a different way to discover Northern Spain, by following one of several itineraries whose common goal is the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, where you will find the tomb of the apostle Santiago (St. James). This network of pilgrimage routes to Santiago gained UNESCO World Heritage status in 1993. But why take the time to do the Camino? Have you ever wondered what is so special about this journey through inland Spain? Why does it attract thousands of people year after year?
Tendrás la posibilidad de hacer checkin y compartir toda la información en tus redes sociales favoritas (facebook y twitter).
Con una navegación fácil e intuituiva, te facilitará la consulta de puntos de interés y rutas cercanas.
Además podrás crear tus propios planes de viaje con los puntos que más te interesen.
Con esta guía turística móvil podrás aprovechar al máximo tu visita a la zona y vivir una experiencia diferente en Galicia. Tendrás la posibilidad de hacer checkin y compartir toda la información en tus redes sociales favoritas (facebook y twitter).
Con esta guía turística móvil podrás aprovechar al máximo tu visita a Castelldefels y vivir una experiencia diferente en la Costa de Barcelona. Tendrás la posibilidad de hacer checkin y compartir toda la información en tus redes sociales favoritas (facebook y twitter).
Disfruta de la magnífica calidad de las aguas y arenas de las playas de Fuengirola.