We offer you:
1. To overcome physiological barriers
2. To learn anywhere anytime in any conditions.
3. To learn main set of words quick and easy
4. To memorize foreign words relying not on translation, but on object.
Multimedia technologies make constant progress giving more opportunities to learn foreign languages. This application contains:
1. Intuitively understandable interface
2. Dictionary in a list view and progress for each word
3. Gesture managed gallery
4. Study process statistics for each category
5. Function of word pronunciation in one click
6. Independency from the internet connection
Besides that you get:
1. 6 dictionary categories about food used in everyday life
2. More than 200 words and images carefully selected by linguists
3. 2 exercise types for strong association building between object and foreign word
This is trial version, usage is limited to 3 days.
** IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ***
* There are phones that do not support text-to-speech. We are not to be held reliable in this situations.
*To check whether your phone has text-to-speech capabilities go to Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings. On models with Android 1.6 go to Menu -> Settings -> Speech synthesis.
* If Pico TTS engine is not installed, please install it by clicking "Install voice data".
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Miami is a major city in the south-eastern United States and makes up part of the largest metropolitan area in Florida. Being part of the South Florida region, it is 20 miles from Fort Lauderdale, 106 miles from Naples (Florida) and 156 miles from Key West. Although tourists generally consider Miami Beach to be part of Miami, it is in actuality its own municipality. Located on a barrier island east of Miami and Biscayne Bay, it is home to a large number of beach resorts and is one of the most popular spring break party destinations in the world.
Cultural interest? Spiritual motives? Adventure? A personal challenge? A different, original way to travel? These are just a few of the reasons why millions of pilgrims have been doing the Camino de Santiago route for years and years. It is a route through Spain that many people find hard to describe and that almost all are keen to repeat.
One thing is for sure. The Camino de Santiago is an exciting and unforgettable adventure. It is a different way to discover Northern Spain, by following one of several itineraries whose common goal is the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, where you will find the tomb of the apostle Santiago (St. James). This network of pilgrimage routes to Santiago gained UNESCO World Heritage status in 1993. But why take the time to do the Camino? Have you ever wondered what is so special about this journey through inland Spain? Why does it attract thousands of people year after year?
This app give you information about the 101 best spas in Spain
Leave all your stress and cares behind and step into a world of soothing sensations... the world you'll find in Spain's spas and thermal resorts. These are places where the only priority is your wellbeing. Discover the best possible beauty treatment of all: being pampered. You'll feel completely revitalized.
Tendrás la posibilidad de hacer checkin y compartir toda la información en tus redes sociales favoritas (facebook y twitter).
Con una navegación fácil e intuituiva, te facilitará la consulta de puntos de interés y rutas cercanas.
Además podrás crear tus propios planes de viaje con los puntos que más te interesen.
Con esta guía turística móvil podrás aprovechar al máximo tu visita a la zona y vivir una experiencia diferente en Galicia. Tendrás la posibilidad de hacer checkin y compartir toda la información en tus redes sociales favoritas (facebook y twitter).
Con esta guía turística móvil podrás aprovechar al máximo tu visita a Castelldefels y vivir una experiencia diferente en la Costa de Barcelona. Tendrás la posibilidad de hacer checkin y compartir toda la información en tus redes sociales favoritas (facebook y twitter).
Disfruta de la magnífica calidad de las aguas y arenas de las playas de Fuengirola.