Fiji GPS Map is an accurate and completely OFFLINE navigation app that provides the user with turn-by-turn navigation throughout the country.
Once the app is installed and your map data is downloaded onto your Android device, unlike Google Maps you’ll have the freedom to explore using thousands of detailed POI’s (points of interest) including hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, etc without worrying about expensive data plans while traveling.
GPSeTravelguides’s maps are updated on a regular basis to provide the user with the best offline maps in the industry, and updates are always free to you!
• Navigation from current position to destination
• 2D and 3D navigation views
• Thousands of searchable Points of Interest (many with phone/email/website/etc info!)
• Detailed geographic features including buildings, lakes, parks, golf, cemeteries, etc
• Fastest and shortest route calculation
• Distance to next turn
• Turn arrow for easier navigation
• Current speed
• Automatic route recalculation
• Custom location saving and searching
• Smooth panning and increased detail with pinch zoom
• Custom favorites / Point of Interest input and search
• POI search - Alphabetical & Distance search
• Ability to navigate to both points of interest and roads
• FREE UPDATES (development of app features is ongoing)
Support and feedback:
We are looking for feedback from users on how we can make the GPS Map better. If you encounter any issues, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you sort it out.
Visit us at www.gpsetravelguides.com to learn more about us. We're passionate about adventure and maps.
Where will you adventure?
This is the mappa map for Fiji, an island nation in Melanesia in the South Pacific Ocean.
The majority of Fiji's islands were formed through volcanic activity. Today, some geothermal activity still occurs on the islands of Vanua Levu and Taveuni. The country comprises an archipelago of more than 332 islands. The two major islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu, account for 87% of the population. The former contains Suva, the capital and largest city. Most of Fijians live on Viti Levu's coasts, either in Suva or in smaller urban centres. Viti Levu's interior is sparsely inhabited due to its terrain.
The mappa map covers all of the islands - including Viti Levu and Vanua Levu.
The main towns on Vanua Levu are Labasa and Savusavu. Other islands and island groups include Taveuni and Kadavu (the third and fourth largest islands respectively), the Mamanuca Group and Yasawa Group, which are popular tourist destinations, the Lomaiviti Group, and the remote Lau Group.
Fiji has a significant amount of tourism and many people go to the Nadi and Denarau islands.Fiji has a significant amount of soft coral reefs, and scuba diving is a common tourist activity.
The Nadi International Airport is located 9 km north of central Nadi and is the largest Fijian hub. Nausori International Airport is about 23 kilometres northeast of downtown Suva.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Fiji:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Fiji now!
Follow us @
All your Travel needs right in the palm of your hand to ensure the best possible holiday experience.
This App contains:
- Local Language Guide
- Currency Converter
- Ability to top up via credit with card with Digicel Top Up
- Local and International News and Weather
- Airline and Hotel Bookings
- Guide Book
- Media Centre
- Fiji Culture
- Emergency Contacts