Map – Official National Park Service map of the central tourist area in Washington, D.C. Easy to use while outdoors, the map features large font sizes, walkways that are easily distinguishable from roads, and three zoom levels. By tapping the “Locate me” icon you will always know where you are.
Park Lens – Find out what is around you with augmented reality. Just hold up your device and look through the camera. Labels will appear identifying all sites on the National Mall.
Walking directions – Get from one place to another by following a line on the map or a list of directions. Estimated walking times are given.
Sites – Learn more about points of interest with lively text, professional photographs, and engaging podcasts under the “Album” button. The “Info” button includes the site’s location, hours of operation, nearest Metro station, and other essential information.
Tours – Follow a recommended tour depending on how much time you have or your special interest—from memorials to presidents to military monuments to destinations off the beaten path. You can even create personal tours with the “My Tour” feature—just tap the “+” at the bottom right of a site page. The app maps the route for you.
Events and News – Get up-to-date information from the National Park Service about what is happening at the National Mall and Memorial Parks.
Postcard – Send a digital postcard to friends and family from the National Mall with the tap of a button.
Park Partner – The Trust for the National Mall strives to make the National Mall the best park in the world. Learn more about the essential assistance this organization provides.
Small size – Weighing in at 13.7MB, the app will download relatively quickly via a 3G cellular connection or the free Wi-Fi available on the east end the National Mall.
Here's a list of some of the memorials featured our multi-media tour:
Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, MLK Memorial, FDR Memorial, the US Capitol, The White House, Arlington Cemetery, Ford's Theater, Petersen House, Holocaust Museum, Printing & Engraving, National Archives, WWII Memorial, Vietnam Vets Memorial, Korean Memorial, Old Post Office, Decater House, St. John's Church, Library of Congress, Old Stone House, Navy Memorial and more.
More from developer
We don’t rely on third-party services to provide our data - our beer lists are maintained by our bar staff, so the data will always be current.
• Explore the beers on tap right now at your local Lost Dog Cafe restaurant
• Get immediate notifications when or favorite or any new beers go on tap
• Set your notification preferences per location
• Order food for pick-up or delivery from anywhere using our quick access links
• View distances to each Lost Dog or view them all on a map to make it easy to get to your nearest location
• Search for beers on tap at any of our locations, or save them as favorites to know when they’re tapped.
• Never have to ask “what do you have on tap” again
• View beer style and ABV information
• Beers lists are maintained by each bar, so data will always be fresh
• Share when a beer is tapped with your friends
• View the most recently tapped beers
- View conference and other event info such as agendas, maps, sponsors, exhibitor locations, and more!
- Search the BCTD council directories
- View and take action on current BCTD issues
- Receieve important notifications from BCTD