This application has pulled information from across the internet to make the most accurate, informative, and interactive way to manage your Datacron needs.
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us to get things squared away. We're here to build the best Star Wars: The Old Republic Datacron guide available!
The SWTOR Multitool was developed to support you gaming experience with Star Wars the old Republic. It has three features. First, you can check the server status of US, EU and Asia Servers and you can mark servers as your favorites. Second, you can check for the latest Patch notes and read them even offline. Third, you can check the latest official news for SWTOR from their official site and read them offline, too. Furthermore, the main view gives you an overview of your favorite servers, the last three news and Patch notes.
I hope i will help you.
May the force be with you
Halt traveller! Don't forget your universal Aurek-Besh translator, useful for your galaxy conquest!
During your travels through countless worlds, you'll be surrounded by information and pannels in Aurek-Besh,
enough to disorientate those unfamiliar with the language.
No more worries, with AurekBesh Translator you'll find it easy to immerse and interact with autochthons and
Bon voyage traveller, may the force be with you.
*****For Smartphone 320x480******
*Simple-to-Use touch interface
*Hi-resolution tile images
*Ability to solve for both North and South Pylons
*Real-time puzzle solution
With MineSkins: Skins for Minecraft PE you can apply 1000 most popular awesome skins for Minecraft! Apply them in just one tap and play right away!
You can watch and rotate a 3D-model with selected skin before you apply it! Then just click "Apply" and you are all set!
Please note, BlockLauncher is needed (regular or pro) for this app to work!
MineSkins offers best Minecraft skins. Enjoy and share with your friends!
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
Paid version adds:
- Real time chat
- Server control widget
- Multi-Server support via login screen (define and save multiple servers)
- Interactive server console screen
- Online/Offline users listed
- User statistics including login time, blocks placed/broken and deaths.
- Player skins in list
- Multi-User support
- Third party plugin support such as Dynmap
For more information and to download the MobileAdmin plugin, please visit http://www.kaltner.net
IMPORTANT: this application requires you to run your own Minecraft server using Bukkit or hMod (or variants like Canary).
The app keeps a wake lock during screen off so it can complete the quit process.
This is coarse location, not fine. I use this for basic analytics via Flurry. I can only tell general location from this, not where you live. ;)
This is used by the license check to identify the hardware, nothing more.
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, UPnP, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP, Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11, XMPP server!
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
This app will work for 7 days after which you will need to buy the paid version. You can only add two servers in this version. Unfortunately we need to do this to support development.
★★Remote control support!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permission for receiving and sending SMS is for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers automatically using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. If rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DHCP Relay Server
- UPnP Server (this product works with DLNA devices)
- DNS Server
- DNSMasq Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit, etc
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTP Root Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin, PHPFileManager, etc)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SIP Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Create a server directly on your Android device, extend its features and manage it easily using plugins. Open it to the internet and play with your friends!
In collaboration with MrARM, the PocketMine Team brings you the official PocketMine-MP for Android. Manage your server with a specially designed interface, or use the normal console and even modify server properties.
In case you would need access the server files, just use any file manager, and navigate to /sdcard/PocketMine. All PocketMine-MP files are stored here.
This app and the PocketMine Team are not affiliated with Minecraft nor Mojang
Source code published in https://github.com/PocketMine/PocketMine-Android
BEFORE BUY READ THIS LINK http://goo.gl/2YxnL TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS
Control your Android device from the comfort of your couch. This is the server part and can be installed on the Android device that you want to control. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all the multi touch applications and games, even on devices that do not have the touch screen (e.g. a TV!).
The client is a free android application: "DroidMote Client".
For F.A.Q.s visit this page:
Download of Free DroidMote Server for Windows and Linux. x86 x64 Arm
For Support and instructions:
DroidMote emulates real input devices in the Android OS. Mouse, keyboard, multi touch trackpad, touch screen and a gamepad with 16 buttons and 6 axis that also uses the accelerometer of your client device. You can use the soft gamepad or an hardware gamepad attached to the client to play with all games installed on server device, also those without the built-in controller support in virtue of the Gamepad2Touch functionality and the help of the touchprofiles. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as a real device. If you don't have a router, no problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth, the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
You can control your Linux machine with DroidMote Server for Linux (free)
You can control your Windows machine DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
How does it work? Take a look to the video playlist
ATTENTION: The uinput module is required. A lot of Android devices already have this module by default, but everyone can have it. Read the requirements page, before buying or putting a negative vote, or contact the developer to solve your problems,through the forum or with an e-mail.
[✔] Multi touch Trackpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Multi touch Gamepad
[✔] Multi-axis Joystick also with accelerometer data
[✔] Supports multiple phones simultaneously.
[✔] Two virtual analog stick
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard and up
[✔] Receives Hardware Controller commands from DroidMote Client
Warning: If DroidMote Server doesn't work on your tablet is only because you don't have the uinput module loaded in the kernel (SOLVABLE reading the requirements page).
Lifeboat servers allow Minecraft: Pocket Edition players to compete in multi-player tournaments.
Owners of the Lifeboat+ app can see their statistics in these tournaments, and unlock additional functionality. The owners can unlock special status, which gives them competitive advantages.
- Individual statistics and leaderboards
- Upgrades page allows for extension of the game
- Get help with how to use the Lifeboat servers
- Manage your account
- View a server list to play with your friends
Admin Dashboard for Minecraft (ADaM) is the perfect companion for Minecraft Server Admins who love Android. (It is not Minecraft the game!)
Remotely moderate all of your Minecraft servers from any Honeycomb or higher Android device!
- Save as many servers as you want to quickly moderate on the go!
- Simple access to a full suite of sever commands such as /ban-ip, /rules, /time, and /weather.
- Targeted commands are easy with ADaM's player list.
- ADaM's command-line terminal gives you access to every command, even plugins!
- No installs required! ADaM works with any Minecraft server with minimal configuration.
- Designed to look and feel the way Android enthusiasts expect in 2013.
- Swipe-able, easy to use UI, built adhering to Google's Android design patterns.
Admin Dashboard for Minecraft is in active development; every purchase means an investment in a design/dev team working for those who love both Android and Minecraft.
- Bukkit plugin for expanding beyond RCon's capabilities: including full Dynmap integration, remote chat, enhanced commands, and expanded player information and actions.
- Design optimizations for all formats, including large-screen-optimized layouts for tablet users.
Admin Dashboard for Minecraft (ADaM) is not associated with nor created by Mojang, the benevolent overlords of the Minecraft game. Erratic Zero does not own nor claim to own any of Mojang's intellectual property, and politely insists that you purchase Mojang's wonderful game if you have not done so. And if you have, consider gifting a new copy to a friend!
Minecraft Admin is an amazing mobile tool for remote Minecraft server administration. Be the administrator of your server even when you aren't there!
- You can remotely view online players to control and administrate them.
- View the map in real-time using any mapping plugin of your choice.
- Manage plugins with ease.
- Keep a list of all the servers you connect to and quickly log into any of them to start managing.
- Support for the latest version of bukkit.
- Support for Android 2.2 through Android 4.2.
- Usernames and passwords are encrypted when sent for your security.
- Remotely restart the server.
- Many more to come!
For certain features to work, you MUST have the latest version of the plugin.
Note: This application requires the server plugin, free (found here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcadmin-minecraft-admin/files/) and bukkit, which is free (found here: http://bukkit.org).
The Bukkit page for this plugin is here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcadmin-minecraft-admin/
Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang, we do not claim to own, nor do we own any part of it.
Please visit http://www.marsenterprises.org/ for information on getting the Bukkit plugin and instructions on how to use.
IMPORTANT: This app requires the "Remine Bukkit Plugin" installed on your minecraft server. You can download if for free. Link is given below.
Remine requires a bukkit minecraft server that is connected to the internet. You also need to forward a port (see "installation" below).
- Multiple accounts for one server
- Use multiple accounts for multiple servers in the app, and easily switch between them
- Server overview (name, motd, connected players, ram usage)
- Server control panel (reload, stop)
- Remote server console (live stream of console, send commands)
- Live player overview with skin-previews
- Playermanager, easily ban or kick players
- Live global server chat, chat with your players as you were on the server
- Live private player chat, chat with a single player like you would do with WhatsApp or any other messenger
- Plugin manager (overview of plugins, remove plugins, install new plugins)
- List of online servers from all your accounts
- Server properties editor
- Monitoring system with push notifications
- Live server status widget
- Download the plugin: http://remine.itoobi.de/
- Put the plugin on your server and reload it
- Forward the desired port (default: 2692 UDP). You can adjust it in the plugin config
- Log in with your minecraft client on your server, and create a new Remine remote account
- After you created the account, you can add a new profile in the Remine app and connect to your server
- If you can't connect to the server, make sure your server firewall allows the given port.
- You can also use the standart port 25565 in the remine config, which is most likely to be forwarded
For additional help and FAQ please visit http://remine.itoobi.de/help/
If you have troubles with the app and/or plugin not updating, please wait a few hours, due to the long time changes need to apply globally.
- Remine uses a custom UDP-based MD5-encrypted protocol
- No sensible data is sent in plain text
If you don't want to pay, consider getting the free version. It's supported by a small, unobtrusive ad on the main app screen. The widgets are always ad-free in either version.
- Save servers to your favorites list for easy access
- Includes full information widget and icon-only widget. Add multiple widgets to keep track of several servers at once.