- Media, Notification, Ringer, In-Call, Alarm, and System Volume.
- Normal, Vibrate, or Silent ringer mode.
- Airplane Mode, Wifi, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, Auto Screen Rotation, Auto-Brightness & Level, and GPS.
by launching the app from the status bar or by long pressing the search button.
QTP starts as a dialog on top of all tasks and can be easily closed without interrupting the previous task. (See screenshot)
*Press the menu key for status bar notification and settings.
Features shown below are available with EX version.
- Changing the number of items in a row.
- Direct call shortcuts
Try "Custom Notification" first, and if it is helpful for you, please upgrade to EX version.
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) is NOT supported, because spedifications of Android APIs have changed. Only apps and shortcuts can be placed.
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
- App shortcuts: Launch your favourite apps
- Bookmarks: Create bookmarks to favourite Contacts, Tasker items, Dropbox folders and more
- Settings: Toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness, Vibrate and Auto-rotate
FREE & PAID VERSION:
The free version gives you a single row of shortcut slots. Purchasing the Notification Shortcuts Unlocker from Google Play will allow you to add two more rows, giving you a maximum of three rows of shortcuts.
Contact me if you have have any questions, comments or suggestions.
Once the notification is created, expand the notification to see the shortcuts.
The nice thing about Quickly is that it never runs in the background, and the only system resource it uses is about 800kb for it's notification. It's lightweight and efficient and will remain that way.
If you're using a Android 4.1 you will have to use a pinch-to-expand gesture to show the shortcuts when the notification is collapsed.
"This addon uses pinch motions, not swipe motions. pinch from center to edge of notification area to get the shortcuts to display, and from edge to center to collapse it."
Thank you Tim Strobel!
One of Android Police's 55 best new apps for February.
One of Android Authority's 7 new sizzling apps of the week for February 22.
One of Android Headlines Top 10 best android apps for March 2013.
One of Appstorm's 30 modern android launchers
Stay tuned for updates.
Please contact developer for bugs and suggestions!
This app will work with all other versions of Android from 2.3 to 4.4.
*** This app does not turn off LTE, 4G, or 3G selectively. It only enables or disables mobile data completely.
Quickly control and see the current status of the "data enabled setting" in your status bar.
Works with LTE, 4G, 3G, 2G, all carriers worldwide & Android 2.3+ including KitKat, Jelly Bean, & Ice Cream Sandwich
Modifies the "data enabled" setting directly (no APN mods).
Select from several included icons or use any image from your SDCARD (widget & notification only).
You can also change the notification text and turn the notification on or off.
WIDGET MISSING?: After the app is first installed, restart your phone, & a widget will appear in your add menu
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Review : http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/07/sponsored-app-review-flash-notification-2.html
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語, Croatian, Polish
You need SuperSU v2.23 or newer for the app to work on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Notifications Off is a useful utility for controlling application notifications in a centralized way. Instead of toggling notifications for applications individually from the settings screen you can turn off notifications for all applications from one place.
Using the new 'Profiles' feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Please do not leave one star reviews if it does not work for you. Instead email your device details (model, superuser app and version) to email@example.com so that I can help you.
Please submit all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tested with rooted Android 4.4 KitKat on the Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013) and working all okay for Airplane switching. Timed Toggles should also work fine on other rooted devices. Timed Toggles will also work on non-rooted devices however Airplane toggling will not work on Android 4.2 or higher unless rooted.
** Please note **
Device must be rooted when using Android 4.2 or newer for Airplane mode switching to work due to a Google restriction. If rooted go to settings and tick 'Device is rooted'
Languages: English, Portuguese (thanks to C Nunes), Russian (thanks to A Samsonov), Italian (thanks to Fabio), German (thanks to Thomas), Chinese (thanks to Shu) please get in touch if you wish to translate for your language
Save battery power and save being disturbed by automatically toggling various settings. For example enabling Airplane mode overnight saves battery and means you can’t be disturbed by notifications, phone calls or text messages.
Toggles available are:
Airplane mode on or off (requires a rooted device if running Android 4.2 or newer)
Auto synchronise on or off (stops emails and push notifications without turning the radio of completely)
Cell Data On and Off
Bluetooth on or off
Reboot Device (requires a rooted device)
Power Down (requires root, this completely powers down the device, only way to turn back on is with the power switch)
Screen brightness set to auto, manual or a specific brightness.
Sound on or off
Sound volume level can be set to a user selectable loudness, for example have a lower volume set while at work, and have it turn up automatically when home.
Wi-Fi on or off
Vibrate on or off
(Only toggles the device supports will be shown in the app)
Auto postpone option (enable in the settings menu). With auto postpone if the device is in use at the time of a toggle, and that toggle would potentially cause a problem because it turns something off, this toggle will be postponed. Once the device is no longer in use the toggle will run a few minutes later.
Backup to Google
Toggles and settings are automatically backed up to the phone or tablets Google account if backup and restore is enabled in the devices setting. This means on resetting the device and/or re-installing Timed Toggles, all previous settings are restored.
To use, launch the application, click the + icon and add your first toggle. Add as many toggles as is needed for different times and days of the week. Use the tick boxes to multi-select toggles to pause or delete them.
Permission friendly. Timed Toggles does not want to know your devices identity and has no permissions to allow it to talk to some unknown server. Also ad free and nag free.
Permissions used are:
Run at startup: When an Android device is restarted, it forgets any reminders that applications have asked for. This permission allows Timed Toggles to reset its own reminders on restart.
Prevent phone from sleeping: This is often known as a wake lock. This lock is only held for a second or less, just long enough to allow the transition from Airplane mode on or off. Without this lock the phone can go back into deep sleep too quickly before the setting change has taken effect.
Modify system settings: Allows changing the settings for Airplane mode on or off.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi and view connections Allows a timed toggle to be set to turn on or off Wi-Fi
Vibrate Allows the application to vibrate the device if selected in settings
Bluetooth Required to allow the app to turn on or off Bluetooth
(airplane scheduler, Airplane scheduler, auto airplane, auto Airplane, flight mode scheduler)
Once you add a toggle widget to your Android device's home screen it's as easy as pressing on it to turn it on and off.
Unlike the default Android Power control widget set that only allows for five toggle widgets, which cannot be changed, Toggle It lets you, the user, put as many different toggle widgets as you want on your device's home screens!
Current Toggle Widget Set:
Ringer - switch between normal, silent, and vibrate only for incoming phone calls
Phone Signal - turn off all telephony transmission signals, which can really save a lot of battery power
Mobile Data - enable to disable 2G/3G connectivity. This is especially handy if your Android device wireless device plan is not unlimited.
WiFI - enables or disables the WiFi connection on the device.
WiFi Tethering - enables or disables WiFi Tethering feature on the Android device. (Android 2.2+)
Bluetooth - enables or disables Bluetooth feature. (e.g. Bluetooth headset use)
GPS - Due to Google's Android OS changes, the GPS Toggle It widget is no longer able to be offered.
Airplane Mode - enables or disables all signal, transmissions to and from the Android device. Often used when flying, thus the toggle name.
Sync - enables or disables the Sync All feature. (e.g. if enabled will periodically sync all of the Google accounts associated with the Android device).
Auto-Rotate Screen - enables or disables the ability to rotate the screen via the related scensor. (e.g. whether the browser rotates into landscape mode from portrait and reverse, or just locks into portrait mode)
User Set Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user, with a swipe of their figner, to adjust the screen brigthness.
Screen Time Out - allows the user to change the time that elapses before the screen turns off. The values that can be set are 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Screen Always On - when enabled the Android device's screen will stay on until the user pushes the power button. When this toggle widget is enabled, the Screen Time Out will be disabled.
Screen Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user to quickly switch from four different screen brightness values. Which include, minimal (lowest brightness), Auto (the actual lighting in the area of the device will dictate the brightness, thanks to the device's built-in sensor for such), User Set (this is the value that can be set with the User Set Brightness toggle), and finally Max, for maximum screen brightness.
Flashlight - will turn on or off the Flash or LED that is on the back of many Android devices, and set the brightness to its highest level.
SD Card (External Storage) - when pressed on this toggle widget will scan the device to a degree for files (e.g. media, music, etc.). It also will popup a message stating the amount of SD card (External Storage) available, and the overall size of the storage.
Haptic Feedback - when enabled will turn on the slight vibration feeling the user feels when pressing on certain User Interface areas, such as the "soft keys" (the hardware keys, e.g. Home, Back, Menu, and Search) on the Android device.
Battery - shows the current battery level (updates on 1% changes) on the toggle. Once clicked it shows the current status of the battery. Clicking on the popup dialog's Usage or History buttons will give even more in-depth information about what has been using the battery, back to when the first devices turned on.
Volume - this toggle widget will allow the user to adjust five different device volumes (Ringtone, Media, Alarm, Notification, and System).
toggle, widget, settings, Power Control Plus, Widgetsoid, Extended Controls, Power Widget, Beautiful Widgets, Toggle It
More toggle buttons at a limited notification area by multi-paged feature. A page switching animation is cool.
A status bar icon shows more toggle statuses in addition to a battery level.
Low battery consumption as a notification widget!
In v.3.1, added the brightness slider as a popup! Additional popups are coming soon.
Android 4.4 KitKat is supported!
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or later, MoreQuicklyPanel performs full function.
Of course, supports Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 Jelly Bean and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb also.
Android 2.3 and 3.0 are supported, even there are some limited functions.
* Android 5.0 Lolipop is now testing. Please see latest information at http://goo.gl/vkeC5.
The best partner of GALAXY Nexus, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 10 and Nexus 6, HTC One series and Xperia series!!
* If blank panel is shown, please reduce 'Items per page'.
* If you like the previous layout and icons, please check [Classic layout].
- More Quickly access to any toggle from a notification panel.
- More toggles are placed at the panel by the multi-page feature. The page switching animation is comfortable.
- You can open settings of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth etc. by sub button below main toggle buttons.
- New Popup Panel feature is available at some sub buttons.(Brightness slider NEW!)
- You can customize toggle items to show and its order.
- You can select toggle icon color.
- You can customize a color of background and separator.
- Starts MoreQuicklyPanel automatically at boot time.
- The icons are blinking while the status are changing. (Wifi and Bluetooth)
- The status bar icon shows toggle status in addition to battery level.
- The status bar icon can be hidden. (Only in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Collaborate with MoreQuicklyDock.
19 toggle buttons
- Airplane mode : Shows & toggles airplane mode. In 4.2 after, opens wireless & network settings.
- Silent mode : Shows & toggles silent mode. Normal -> Vibrate -> Silent and Normal again.
- Wi-Fi : Shows & toggles Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth : Shows & toggles Bluetooth.
- GPS : Shows GPS status and opens GPS settings.(Normal apps cannot change GPS status by the system security.)
- Auto-rotate screen : Shows & toggles automatic screen rotation. You can lock in the current orientation.
- Accounts & sync (Auto-sync) : Shows & toggles accounts & sync (auto-sync).
- Brightness : Shows & toggles brightness. Auto -> Dim -> Normal -> Max and Auto again.
- Wireless & network settings : Opens 'Wireless & network settings' screen. You can toggle NFC etc. from there.
- Mobile network settings : Opens 'Mobile network settings' screen. You can toggle 2G/3G/4G and 'Mobile data (Data enabled)' from there.
- WiFi hotspot : Shows & toggles portable WiFi hotspot.
- Mobile data : On / Off mobile data = data access over Mobile network. Equivalent to [Settings] > [Data usage] > [Mobile data] and [Settings] > [More...] > [Mobile networks] > [Data enabled] .
- Flashlight : On / Off LED flashlight. You can select external flashlight apps instead of an internal feature.
- Wake lock : Keeps screen ON with current brightness.
- Battery : Shows battery level and opens battery status screen.
- System settings : Opens system settings.
- Quick settings : Opens quick settings. (Runs only Android 4.2)
- MoreQuicklyPanel settings : Opens MoreQuicklyPanel settings.
- Close notification panel : Closes a notification panel.
The limitation on Android 2.3 and 3.0.
- The notification panel always closes after touch. Please use the option 'Re-expand the panel'. (2.3 only)
- An animation of page switching is not supported. (2.3 and 3.0)
- Classic layout is not supported. (2.3 only)
- To stay at the top, please hide a status bar icon or place it at the right end. (2.3 only)
*This Wi-Fi widget only enables or disables Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
** Cell Data Widget NOT working in Android 5.0 - Thank Google for breaking it. I will fix as soon as there is a way to do so.
This package includes all my previous widgets in one easy download, AND includes 3 new widgets:
GPS Widget (links to Location settings but shows status - Android security limitation :( )
Wifi Tether Widget (has issues currently on the HTC One and perhaps other phones. This turns on forwarding on the phone if it's allowed.) - This has been tested on the Galaxy S3/S4/Nexus 5.
*Android 4.2 does not allow changing airplane mode directly any longer. I will look into changing this with root.
This pack helps to support the developer, and also includes an application to show novices how to add widgets and provides contact information for support.
Thank you everyone for trying my widgets!
* Airplane Mode
* GPS (Not one click since Android API does not support this)
* Reboot (Requires Root)
Clicking the label (if visible) will open the appropriate settings page.
Now supports themes! Includes the original theme you have grown to love plus a Honeycomb inspired theme with images right from the Honeycomb SDK!
It is a known issue that Reboot does not work on all phones. I am investigating the issue and hope to have an update soon.
On some devices (such as Motorola Droid RAZR HD), a small number of users found that the notification light was disabled after logging into their google account if it was disabled previously on other devices with the same google account. This widget restores the ability to control the light on devices without an exposed setting.
On other android devices that already support control of the LED notification light, this widget could also be used as a convenient tool to enable/disable the LED notification light from the homescreen.
- open system screens from one place
- displays hardware information: battery, internal/external storage, cpu, memory, telephony, wifi, bluetooth, nfc, location, display, audio, airplane mode, camera, camcorder, input devices, usb
- displays software information: synchronization, accessibility, build, operating system, settings, configuration, clipboard, drm, environment variables, features, java, media effects, shared libraries
- change settings (brightness, screen timeout, ...), do actions (mount/unmount sd, clear cache, start bluetooth discovery, ...), turn things on/off (apn, wifi, bluetooth, auto-brightness, rotation, ...)
- displays installed applications: code, data and cache size, network traffic; launch, uninstall, clear cache, move to sd, organize applications by labels, batch mode, enable/disable applications or components
- displays running and recent processes / services / tasks: pid, cpu usage, memory usage, total cpu, network traffic, view logs of a process, kill background processes, batch mode
- displays output of the top linux command
- shortcuts to widgets, application labels or Elixir screens
- statusbar icon can display values in different form
- can handle profiles: turn toggles, change settings, launch applications by one click
- displays sensor information, turn sensors on/off, microphone
- file browser
- generating and sending reports
- display/save/share logcat/dmesg logs
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- open widgets from shortcuts, put to notification area or home screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, custom color, background image, changeable transparency
- different icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery: state, current, time, temperature, voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count (imap)
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network toggle (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- usb tethering
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- volume profile selector
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, française, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads and enable features.
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or make a donation from my web site or from the application.