- Media, Notification, Ringer, In-Call, Alarm, and System Volume.
- Normal, Vibrate, or Silent ringer mode.
- Airplane Mode, Wifi, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, Auto Screen Rotation, Auto-Brightness & Level, and GPS.
by launching the app from the status bar or by long pressing the search button.
QTP starts as a dialog on top of all tasks and can be easily closed without interrupting the previous task. (See screenshot)
*Press the menu key for status bar notification and settings.
Runs on Android 3.1 and higher. Note: on Android 4.2 and higher, the airplane mode toggle has been disabled due to a system policy change made in 4.2. The permissions used should be pretty self-explanatory with the exception of CAMERA which is required for the LED flashlight toggle. As the app screenshots show, the background that appears on the main app screen defaults to your desktop wallpaper (there is a setting to disable using the wallpaper if you prefer.)
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Power Control Plus is a widget that lets you turn on / off almost any setting on your device, right from your home screen or notifications bar. Every aspect of Power Control Plus widgets are customizable, including color, size, behavior and more.
- Tablet compatible!
- 7 different widget sizes, including vertical widgets
- Notification bar widgets - toggle settings with one click on Android 4.0+.
- 9 different indicator light colors
- Over 30 settings available to toggle (list below)
- Power Control Plus doesn't run in the background, to save battery life
- Edit your widget right from the home screen
- Change background transparency
- Add labels to buttons on the widget
- Add a shortcut to any app on the widget
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Flashlight (Android 2.2 and 2.3 only, update for Ice Cream Sandwich coming soon)
- 4G (EVO 4G only)
- GPS (Does not work on Android 2.3+)
- Silent mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Vibrate mode
- Vibrate and silent mode
- Bluetooth scan for devices
- Brightness (triple)
- Screen timeout
- Wi-Fi sleep policy
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Bluetooth discoverable
- Keep screen on while plugged in
- Open shortcut
- Input method
- 2G - 3G (only a shortcut to the settings screen)
- Battery (meter, and a shortcut to Battery Use)
- Scan SD card
- Quick Boot / reboot / power off
- Silent mode (and mute media)
- Lock screen
- Wi-Fi tethering (Android 2.2+)
- USB tethering (Android 2.2+)
The below settings are available to toggle, but are buggy and unsupported due to Android security restrictions. Please do not contact us if one of them does not work.
- Cellular data connection (APN switch)
- Cellular data connection
"Powerful Android utility" ~Andronicia.com
"The control tower for your Android" ~Andronavi.com
"Easy to use." ~Avin
"By far my most often used app." ~Paul
With Toggle Settings you can create complex event based rules, easily manage you device settings with profiles and quickly toggle/change system settings. App also give quick access using notification bar, a process panel to view running tasks and many other features.
Right now app supports location based, incoming & outgoing calls based, time based, date & time, battery events, charger events, car/desk dock events, headset events, bluetooth events and wifi events based rules. In new version you can add conditions to your event based rules.
Full feature list:
* 12 customizable profiles
* RuleSets to define set of rules applicable on selected days or during given dates
* Rules with start event, start conditions and end events
* Supports 'and', 'or' and 'not' operator in conditions
* Monitors system for 11 different events - location, incoming & outgoing calls, time, date & time, battery events, charger events, car/desk dock events, headset events, bluetooth events and wifi events
* Rule conditions based on 18 different system states
* 10 toggles to quickly turn important system settings on and off - Airplane mode, APN data, Auto sync, bluetooth, fast bright, orientation, screen never timesout, silent mode, portable hotspot and usb tethering
* Shortcuts to other major system settings - Brightness, ringtone, volume controls and ringer mode
* Task Manager to view list of running tasks
* Ignore list for tasks
* Quick access through notification bar
* Backup and restore capability
* Battery status
* Memory status
* Supports 6 languages - English, Japanese, French, German, Chinese and Spanish
We are working on many new features. Custom actions are next.
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
Notification settings allow you to place shortcuts in the notification area, and not only for settings. It supports four different types of shortcuts:
- App shortcuts: Launch your favorite apps
- Contacts: Easy access to favorite contacts
- Bookmarks: Create bookmarks to Tasker items, dropbox folders and more
- Settings: Toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness, Vibrate and Auto-rotate
FREE & PAID VERSION:
The free version gives you one row of shortcut slots. Purchasing the Notification Shortcuts Unlocker from Android Market will allow you to add two more rows with additional shortcuts.
Contact me if you have have questions, comments or suggestions for additional features.
Once you add a toggle widget to your Android device's home screen it's as easy as pressing on it to turn it on and off.
Unlike the default Android Power control widget set that only allows for five toggle widgets, which cannot be changed, Toggle It lets you, the user, put as many different toggle widgets as you want on your device's home screens!
Current Toggle Widget Set:
Ringer - switch between normal, silent, and vibrate only for incoming phone calls
Phone Signal - turn off all telephony transmission signals, which can really save a lot of battery power
Mobile Data - enable to disable 2G/3G connectivity. This is especially handy if your Android device wireless device plan is not unlimited.
WiFI - enables or disables the WiFi connection on the device.
WiFi Tethering - enables or disables WiFi Tethering feature on the Android device. (Android 2.2+)
Bluetooth - enables or disables Bluetooth feature. (e.g. Bluetooth headset use)
GPS - Due to Google's Android OS changes, the GPS Toggle It widget is no longer able to be offered.
Airplane Mode - enables or disables all signal, transmissions to and from the Android device. Often used when flying, thus the toggle name.
Sync - enables or disables the Sync All feature. (e.g. if enabled will periodically sync all of the Google accounts associated with the Android device).
Auto-Rotate Screen - enables or disables the ability to rotate the screen via the related scensor. (e.g. whether the browser rotates into landscape mode from portrait and reverse, or just locks into portrait mode)
User Set Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user, with a swipe of their figner, to adjust the screen brigthness.
Screen Time Out - allows the user to change the time that elapses before the screen turns off. The values that can be set are 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Screen Always On - when enabled the Android device's screen will stay on until the user pushes the power button. When this toggle widget is enabled, the Screen Time Out will be disabled.
Screen Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user to quickly switch from four different screen brightness values. Which include, minimal (lowest brightness), Auto (the actual lighting in the area of the device will dictate the brightness, thanks to the device's built-in sensor for such), User Set (this is the value that can be set with the User Set Brightness toggle), and finally Max, for maximum screen brightness.
Flashlight - will turn on or off the Flash or LED that is on the back of many Android devices, and set the brightness to its highest level.
SD Card (External Storage) - when pressed on this toggle widget will scan the device to a degree for files (e.g. media, music, etc.). It also will popup a message stating the amount of SD card (External Storage) available, and the overall size of the storage.
Haptic Feedback - when enabled will turn on the slight vibration feeling the user feels when pressing on certain User Interface areas, such as the "soft keys" (the hardware keys, e.g. Home, Back, Menu, and Search) on the Android device.
Battery - shows the current battery level (updates on 1% changes) on the toggle. Once clicked it shows the current status of the battery. Clicking on the popup dialog's Usage or History buttons will give even more in-depth information about what has been using the battery, back to when the first devices turned on.
Volume - this toggle widget will allow the user to adjust five different device volumes (Ringtone, Media, Alarm, Notification, and System).
toggle, widget, settings, Power Control Plus, Widgetsoid, Extended Controls, Power Widget, Beautiful Widgets, Toggle It
Notifications Off is a useful utility for controlling application notifications in a centralized way. Instead of toggling notifications for applications individually from the settings screen you can turn off notifications for all applications from one place.
Using the new 'Profiles' feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Please do not leave one star reviews if it does not work for you. Instead email your device details (model, superuser app and version) to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can help you.
Please submit all feedback to email@example.com
Keywords: notifications, sound
Select from several included icons or use any image from your SDCARD (widget & notification only).
You can also change the notification text and turn the notification on or off.
SUPPORT/HELP: Instead of using the review and rating system, please email us or use the in app contact feature if you have any questions, problems, or concerns
WIDGET MISSING?: After the app is first installed, restart your phone, & a widget will appear in your add menu
REFUNDS: We're happy to refund the Pro or Smart versions for any reason. Simply send us an email including either a.) your order number or b.) your City/State, Zip/Post code, and Country. Refunds will typically be processed within 48 hours, and could take longer to post to your account depending on your financial institution.
Screen Timeout Toggle is a useful app for keeping screen backlight on even if you didn't interact with the device for a longer period. When the app is started the system is prevented from switching off the screen after the display timeout. Additionaly a notification appears in the status bar to indicate the current status of the app and to give a possibility to simply reactivate the display timeout. An additional app starter is implemented to disable this notification if you don't want it.
For easy access there is a widget, that shows the actual status and toggles it by simply one click.
Also a good solution for the Samsung Galaxy S3 which doesn't give a possibility for keeping the screen on if the device is inactive for a longer period.
If you find problems please email me. I will then improve the app, that will help you and me a lot more than negative comments!
Note: The new app doesn't change the value of Screen-Timeout in your system settings anymore!
Current version is 1.2 with holo theme icons. Next version (2.0) will bring something new so stay tuned for update.
List of tested devices:
Samsung Galaxy S, 2.2
Samsung Galaxy S, 2.2.1
HTC Wildfire, 2.3
HTC Wildfire S, 2.3.5
Samsung Galaxy S, 2.3.3
HTC Desire 2.3.5
Samsung Galaxy Ace, 2.3.5
Samsung Galaxy Ace VE, 2.3.7
Sony Xperia Arc S, 4.0.4
Samsung Google Nexus S, 4.1
Samsung Galaxy SII, 4.1.2
Samsung Galaxy S3, 4.1.2
LG Google Nexus 4, 4.2
Samsung Galaxy Ace, 4.2.2 (CM 10.1)
Best review of 2013 by Arthur Pe using Galaxy S
"Very useful. Ringer without vibration is nice option. Thank you."
It helps the user to easily switch ON / OFF his mobile internet settings.
This is so easily to disable and enable the data or GPRS or EDGE or HSDPA or 3G internet connection.
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
Use this app to save your Battery!
App works with Android 2.0 and greater.
This app does not connect to bluetooth devices.
It just handles the phone bluetooth state (On/Off).
When connecting to bluetooth devices is needed download TRIAL version please.
Main bluetooth features:
- Sound notification when one of your assigned bluetooth devices connects or disconnects
- Enable bluetooth on incomming or outgoing calls
- Automatically open android bluetooth settings
- Disable bluetooth automatically after calls
- Temporarely disable bluetooth on wired headset plugged in
- Enable or disable bluetooth with external power supply
- Assign bluetooth devices to listen for disconnect events
(Phone bluetooth will be turned off on disconnect)
- Enable or disable phone bluetooth in app
- Disable service notification
- Autostart service on phone start
- Bluetooth device connection timer
(disable bluetooth when no device has connected during timer)
- Battery saving bluetooth device scanning
(Periodically scan for your assigned bluetooth devices)
- Delay shut down of bluetooth
(will be canceled when one of your assigned devices connects during delay)
Use 1x1 widget to start or stop service
Use 2x2 widget to start or stop service and open the app
Enables bluetooth and opens your contacts in one step
If you like this app, please take a few seconds to rate it or become a fan on facebook to share it with your friends, get latest infos, have a look at a detailed description or just discuss the app!
You can open it by swiping up from the bottom of the screen, double clicking Home button and a lot of more amazing methods.
With Quick Touch, you are able to,
- ★choose App alphabetically or launch it from recently used history★
- switch Airplane mode
- switch Screen Auto Rotation
- switch GPS
- switch WI-FI and APN
- switch Auto Screen Brightness and modify Screen Brightness
- modify Media Volume
- set Ringtone Mode
- turn on Flashlight (torch feature) like quick toggle
- short cuts of Map, Camera, System Settings
- quick system toggles panel like the Notification Toggle panel.
- and more other quick settings (quick toggles/power toggles )
Controlling your Android device has never been so easy and grace ever!
The more power Setting Toggles will be release in the future versions.