Thanks to the GPS and magnetic field sensor, Holo HUD application displays current speed, GPS position and direction you are driving just on the windshield of your car. You don't have to lose the sight of the road just to check your speed while you're driving at night and, if you need them, you could turn on actual position and heading.
- NO ADS!
- No internet connection required!
- HUD (mirror) or standard display mode
- choose the font color that best suits you
- customize the app and display just the info you need
- choose between alternative ways of acquiring speed and heading
- maximum brightness mode available from in-app configuration
- supporting most of Android versions with different screen sizes and resolutions
How to use it?
- prepare your car, choose the spot under your windshield where you can place your phone safely without the risk of falling during turns, braking and accelerating (you can use the rubber sticker to keep your device on place even during the hard manouvers
- turn the GPS on and run the app
- customize the app by pressing the menu button on your device
- turn on the HUD mode and lay your phone on prepared spot so you can see the reflection on your windshield
- make sure it won't interrupt with your visibility of the road
- hit the road; as soon as the GPS position will be acquired, the data will show up
- ALWAYS pay attention to the road. Don't change the app settings while driving - ask your passanger to do it or stop safely and then make the changes. Obey the traffic laws and remember, SAFETY ON THE FIRST PLACE!
- NEVER treat the displayed data as precise or correct. These are for informational purposes only and do not replace the speedometer in your vehicle!
- The quality of readings depends on the GPS receiver in your device. If the signal reception would be affected by the obstacles (such as buildings, trees, bridges, tunnels, power lines), value displayed on the screen could stay the same till the next position is acquired.
- If the speed or direction seem unreliable, try changing the acquire mode of them in settings.
- Real-time train arrivals
- Save Favorites stations for quick access
- View BART Map
- Get Service Advisories
- Schedules/Trip Planner
Please rate the app and give feedback to help improve the app. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for feature request.
1.Trip Planner with fare and bike info
2. Recent Trips*
3. Real time departures with train lengths
4. Favorite Trips and Stations.
5. Routes and Stations with maps
6. Google Maps with Street view and directions
7. BART Advisory info
8. Fare calculator including support for Senior, RTC and Youth fares.
9. Nearby Stations, quick access to check real time departures.
- Please note that Real time departures and Trip Planner timing information is directly provided by BART. Accuracy of timing info depends on BART servers. Please use the app for the estimating / planning purpose and don't expect 100% accuracy.
- Application requires Internet access to work.
* - Recent Trips and Recent Fares work in offline mode ( without internet access ) so you can plan ahead in case you anticipate network issues.
Your feedback is always welcome. Keep it coming to email@example.com. Thank you very much.
Key features include
- Auto refresh of real-time departures.
- Shows number of cars and bike allowance for each train.
- Shows the type of service advisory. User can click on hyperlink to get more information.
- Save your trips as favorites.
- Select any of your favorite trip as your morning/evening commute.
- Options to use route color in estimates display, limit number of estimates and configure auto refresh interval.
Once you configure your morning/evening commutes, all you have to do is to start the app and get the real-time updates.
This is a app developed by and for Bart commuters.
***ALREADY SUPPORTS NEW STATION OPENING IN WEST DUBLIN ON FEB 19TH 2011!
FREE VERSION - limited features
****BUY FULL VERSION FOR FULLY FEATURED APP****
*Get real-time train arrivals for every station.
*Find BART Stations.
*BART system map.
*Easy to navigate user interface.
**Splash screen shows while loading initial data**
**Must be connected to internet to function**
**Full version can calculate fares**
******FULL VERSION JUST $.99******
**Full version also includes:
BART Service Advisories.
FREE GAME INCLUDED!
Discover 50 key objects in the internationally important collection at The Wilson through a tour of the Arts and Crafts Movement Gallery, exploring them through images, text, film and 3D. Items range from one of William Morris’s earliest pieces, a beautiful piano by C R Ashbee, pieces by Ernest Gimson and Sidney Barnsley, as well as beautiful jewellery, silver and glass, much of it made in the area.
If you are visiting the Cotswolds – or live in the area – you can also take a tour of the rich Arts and Crafts heritage in the region, exploring historic churches and houses, as well as museums and buildings built and used by the Arts and Crafts designers themselves in a tour of key places around the Cotswolds: Cheltenham, Gloucester, Chipping Campden, Broadway, Winchcombe, Kelmscott, Sapperton, Painswick, Chalford, Selsley, Kempley and Brockworth. Find out about the designers who lived and worked in the area through The Wilson’s collection.
Play the quote game and discover the words and thoughts of these important designers – and share them with your friends on social media sites.
The Wilson Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum, located in central Cheltenham, holds an internationally important collection of Arts and Crafts Movement furniture, jewellery, metalwork and other decorative arts. It holds over 500 pieces of Arts and Crafts design and also holds the last intact Arts and Crafts library, the Emery Walker Library. The Wilson has recently reopened with a new extension of 2 new temporary exhibition galleries, a new paintings gallery and a new gallery for our archive collections. Find out more about us on our websites: www.thewilson.org.uk and our dedicated Arts and Crafts website www.artsandcraftsmuseum.org.uk