CMT Neighbours is a mobile collaboration platform, powered by Health Storylines™. It is a tool to encourage residents of St. James Town to focus on their health and well-being through self care. It links residents to Healthy Living programs in exercise, nutrition and self help programs operated by Community Matters Toronto (CMT), a local neighbourhood group.
With CMT Neighbours you can now take control of their health with these powerful Health Tools:
• Customize CMT Neighbours with tools and resources that match your condition and your goals
• Store your medication and treatment instructions, and receive reminders to keep you on track wherever you are
• Record your treatment and other health activities between visits to your doctor so you can provide them with the most accurate information
• Track your symptoms, diet, exercise, mood and general condition over time to discover the care strategies that work best for you
• Link your Community Assistants and other supporters into your own personal mobile social network to support you on your health journey
• Anonymously contribute learning from your story to a vital data resource scientists can use to improve future patient care
• CMT Neighbours is free for all residents of St. James Town who want to play a more active role in their health and self-care, and CMT Community Assistants who may help you with your goals. It is available as an app on iOS and Android devices, and on the web accessible through the browser of any desktop computer or mobile device.