This application provides the following features:
Manage / edit / share ultrasound images of unborn child
Look up growth records of unborn child, such as body weight, head circumference, etc.
A convenient and easy-to-use diary is provided
4. Receive Sonogram
Receive images and data from ultrasound systems via wired/wireless networks
Appointment date setup and alarm service
This application cannot be used for medical purposes.
This application is intended to be used by mothers and their family members to transfer, manage, and edit ultrasound images of their unborn children. It is not intended for clinical or diagnostic uses.
To determine the health condition of child or mother, consult a qualified physician.
'Mementos of your child before birth'
Hello Mom provides the Album feature for editing and archiving images of your child, as well as the 'Birth Diary' feature for keeping a text and image journal of the pregnancy, which are sure to be precious mementos for the mother.
Hello Mom links with Samsung Medison ultrasound systems to transfer fetal ultrasound images and growth records directly to the mother's Android mobile phone.
The mother can use this application to edit and manage ultrasound images that have been received, as well as any other images stored on her mobile phone. In addition, the 'Appointment Reminder' feature lets her set up an appointment for a hospital visit, and receive reminders later using the alarm feature.
If you are be a mother. You don't miss this app.
Music will help pregancy for good emotion.Over the years music has had a remarkable effect on human beings. This section will briefly explore some of the unique ways that music has positively impacted babies.
Download free at Google play store.
the best 30 collection music pregnancy for mom.
- piano music
- guitar music
- pregnancy songs
- songs for kids
- music for baby
and much more..
Credit from Youtube
* Weekly tips
* Desktop Widget
* Daily growth statistics
* Share with family/friends
* Save 10-75% on prescriptions for the whole family
If you like this app, please rate it and provide feedback so we can improve it. We listen.
KEYWORDS: pregnancy, conception, fetal, growth, ultrasound, contraction, labor, midwife, nurse, doctor, prenatal, period, ovulation, menstrual, cycle, pregnant, mother, mom, father, dad, family, tracker, ticker
LACTATION is the only app that gives you a rated risk associated to breastfeeding. And its available both in English and Spanish.
It is conceived for domestic use. If you are a mom concerned about your breastfeeding, LACTATION mom gives you the information you need in a easy-to-understand way. And for less than the price of a pacifier. Or a rattle. Or a teething ring. Or a breast-pump...
Have access to a database of more than 1,600 products with information updated periodically. This information is shown with scientific rigor and is endorsed by Dr Jose María Paricio and colleagues from APILAM (Spain).
Suggestions made by LACTATION are done by physicians, mostly pediatricians. It is not intended to replace the relationship you have with your doctor but to compound it.
If any discrepancy noticed, discuss it with her/him and make her/him acquainted of LACTATION through which any health care taker may obtain updated information based on current scientific publications.
LACTATION does not restrict just to medical prescriptions. You can find risk assessment of terms, among others, related to:
- Phyotherapy products (herbs, balms, ...)
- Lifestyle habits,
- Alternative treatments and parapharmacy,
- Diseases (in the mom or the baby)
Test it for free before paying for it. Just install our totally free LACTATION lite and enjoy the app for a whole week. If you are convinced, then purchase LACTATION mom.
Pay for LACTATION mom just once. A single payment. No renewals. And you will have it forever in your device.
Have a look to all the features of LACTATION at:
Keywords: breastfeeding, maternity, lactation, medicine, medical prescription, risk, compatibility, health
Remember, you are not only adjusting to a new 24-hour-a-day job as a parent and changing a relationship with your partner, but you are also recovering from giving birth. These anxious feelings usually subside over several weeks, especially with understanding and support from your partner and friends, and as you watch your baby grow and develop.
As you settle into your role as a mother, remember to take care of yourself. You are a mother now but also a woman. Your ability to keep yourself healthy – body, mind and spirit -- is essential to the well-being of your growing family.
The New Mom help you understand every possible change or feeling you might face after giving birth to your wonderful child.
Disclaimer - The app contains the data that has been collected from various source and cannot be replaced by consulting with your physician. We strongly believe that use of mobile application cannot replace consultation with your physician about the problem you are facing.
The app is the result of collaboration between CDC's Division of STD Prevention and the Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office's Informatics Research & Development Activity. The information in this mobile application is based on the CDC’s 2010 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines (MMWR 2010;59(No. RR-12) and the 2012 MMWR Update to CDC's Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2010: Oral Cephalosporins No Longer a Recommended Treatment for Gonococcal Infections (MMWR 2012; 61 (31): 590-594).
THE MATERIALS EMBODIED IN THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) OR THE UNITED STATES (U.S.) GOVERNMENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSE OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CDC OR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Some of the noted features of the app include the following.
• Many articles and blogs related to veterinary treatment for fleas, veterinary treatment for hot spots etc are linked directly to the app.
• The app provides you with fair information on veterinary treatment sheets along with picture presentation on the same.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. Apps is fetching the data from RSS feeds of different sites.
You can easily share your treatment through mail, bluetooth, wi-fi direct, ... Usefull if you're in the emergency by exemple.
You can obtain internet informations about each of your medicaments, easily.
We tried to make an ergonomic application, usefull.
To try if you often forget to take some of your pills...
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
“I have been using Informed’s Critical Care ACLS Guide for years and never go to work without it.”
—Shaun Michael Scott, RN, EMTP, CareFlite Flight Nurse
Best of all, you know you can depend on the Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android, because it was created by Informed Publishing—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed’s print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
The Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android makes it easy for physicians, paramedics and nurses check ACLS drug doses, interpret EKGs, look up patient medications, and much more.
Critical information covers use of airway devices such as the Combitube, LMA, and King LT™ Airway, a complete list of emergency & ACLS drugs, including Natrecor and Ketamine, an extensive prescription drug list, Rapid 12-Lead EKG interpretation page, dermatomes, hemodynamics, lab values, and a complete list of abbreviations.
* Current ACLS Algorithms
* Emergency & ACLS Drugs
* 12-Lead EKG Section & Acute MI
* Basic EKG Rhythms
* Laryngeal Mask Airway / RSI
* “Rave” Drugs
* Basic Chest X-Ray Interpretation
* Fibrinolytic Screen for AMI & Stroke
* Ischemic Stroke Management / Neuro
* Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
* End-Tidal CO2 / Capnography / Ventilator Guidelines
* Trauma & Glasgow Coma Scales
* Common Medical Emergencies
* Burn Charts, the “Rule of 9s”
* Pulse Oximetry, IV Drip Rates
* Quick EMS Spanish Translations
* Lab Values, Metrics, and Notes Pages
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
Just put age, and BP settings as well as check whether Diabetes or Kidney Disease is present or not and the tool guides through the treatment options.
Up-to-date tool for evidence based management of hypertension (elevated blood pressure).
Treatment medications with dosing added.
Great tool for treatment of high blood pressure.
Disclaimer: Developer carries no liability for medical decisions made by users of this application.
Please leave your feedback.
It included over 15000 medicine term for your quick reference.
Download Medicine Dictionary today to know disease and there actual meaning.
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Medicine Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 10,000 Terms – Included all the popular and common Medicine terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Offline – It wok offline, no active internet connection is required.
8. Small Size <1MB – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android space .
Keywords: Medical Dictionary, Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Thesaurus. Disease, illness, disorder, sickness, medical,
doctor, symptoms, mental, psychiatric.
Test your by taking medicine quiz test with this application.
know about women health and also learn there problem
Also know about men heath with app
This all things are covered with this app. so enjoy all medical student all doctor all people who want to know about all at home.
Best interface is provided with easy to use.
tags: medicine, medicine dictionary, medicine book, medicine hand book, medical care, drugs terms, medicine guide, doctor advice, medical help, hospital guide, medicine center
Up to this point, we have included more than 600 terms of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice.
This offline version of medical dictionary app will offer you a great deal of medicine database.
Get it for FREE now...
Whether it's a cold, cough, flu, allergies, fever, or even gastroenteritis .... You can search the homeopathic treatment which corresponds to a disease or find information on homeopathic granule.
Treat all minor injuries of the family, no toxic effect on the body!
This medicine is perfect for babies and children who refuse the taste of medicine!
The Sepsis app by ESCAVO contains clinical information and tools used in the diagnosis and management of sepsis and septic shock. Sepsis is a serious systemic infection that affects over 750,000 patients and kills over 200,000 people every year in the US, at an annual cost estimated to exceed 16 billion dollars. This app is intended for use by physicians and other healthcare professionals who manage critically ill patients.
In sepsis, time is of the essence. Successful treatment hinges on prompt recognition of symptoms, antibiotic administration, and hemodynamic stabilization. Lack of appropriate sepsis management knowledge at the bedside can lead to delayed symptom recognition, serious complications, medical errors, increased treatment costs, and avoidable morbidity and mortality. For this reason, we created this app to provide busy healthcare workers with essential management information based on the latest practice guidelines in a format that is easily accessible at the point of care.
The Sepsis app has been developed on the ESCAVO mobile publishing platform, a platform created specifically for mobile publishing of scientific and medical content. The ESCAVO platform has an intuitive user interface designed for efficient navigation and optimized for mobile devices. The platform features unobtrusive pop-ups that contain secondary details on primary topics, drug administration information, and full references. An indexed search function lets users rapidly locate needed content, and a bookmarking function allows users to save sections of special interest for fast access on subsequent use. Clinical calculators are also supported.
Content updates will be performed periodically and automatically when network access is available, and are free of charge.
Clinical topics covered in the Sepsis app include the following:
- Epidemiology, risk factors and pathophysiology of the systemic inflammatory response (SIRS), sepsis and septic shock
- Definitions and diagnostic criteria of SIRS and sepsis, common differentials and etiology, guidelines on obtaining a focused H&P, and appropriate workups
- Extensive coverage of common causes for sepsis including hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP), ventilator-acquired pneumonia (VAP) and intra-abdominal infections
- Early goal-directed therapy, the STOP sepsis bundle, hemodynamic management, adjunctive therapies, the mechanical ventilation of sepsis-induced ARDS, and other essential management guidelines from the Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC 2012) and the American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Antibiotic therapy including specific guidelines for the treatment of HAP from ATS and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- Information on the diagnosis and management of pediatric and neonatal sepsis including the management of pediatric fever, important differences from management of sepsis in adults, management of sepsis-induced persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN), empiric antibiotic treatment recommendations for GBS infections, interventions in pediatric septic shock, and other pediatric-specific information
- Important calculators including APACHE II, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Score (MODS), the Simplified Acute Physiology Score (SAPS) II, the Sequential Organ Failure Assessment (SOFA) score, the Clinical Pulmonary Infection (CPI) score, the Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index, and others
- Drug administration information for the management of sepsis and septic shock including antibacterial and antifungal antibiotics, adrenergic and other vasoactive agents, corticosteroids and diuretics
- Sepsis Clinical Guide is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap
- The Russian Sepsis Forum (sepsisforum.ru)
- The ED Trauma Critical Care Blog (edtcc.com)