Your light will start about 20 minutes before wake-up time at minimum brightness and then slowly increase towards your wake-up time. When your alarm rings you will wake up smooth and naturally.
This app will also play sounds from the nature, which increases in volume in sync with screen brightness. This helps you wake up even more easily!
New: You can now choose what color the wake-up light should be!
NOTE: This app works best when used on devices with large, bright displays. Tablets are perfect! I've tested the app myself with the Samsung Galaxy 10.1, Nexus 7 and other tablets and it works great!
Several new features are planned, stay tuned!
You can configure how long before your alarm rings the light should start. A good value here is about 20-30 minutes.
Connect your device to a charger to avoid draining the battery.
Please send me an e-mail if this app does not work on your device or if you got a suggestion for an improvement.
Note: It's not recommended to use custom screen locker apps together with this app, as they may conflict with each other.
Studies show that it's not the total length of sleep but the amount of complete sleep cycles what is important. Use the default values or tweak the settings to fit your personal needs.
Sleep better tonight with Wakeup Time!
'Personal Sunrise' is a dawn simulator for Android devices. It helps to wake up more easily in the morning, as your body prepares for wakeup due to the increasing light of the display.
Wikipedia says "Dawn simulation is a technique originally developed to help treat seasonal affective disorder, but can be used as a soundless alarm clock to wake up the body naturally. Typically, the treatment involves timing lights in the bedroom to come on gradually, over a period of 30 minutes to 2 hours, before awakening.". WakeLight offers you several configuration options for the light simulation (sequence length, brightness curve, min/max brightness) and the sound (alarm sound, snooze timing and sound) in combination with the comfort of periodic alarm templates (with single-alarm removal), and of course single-alarm times. See the pictures. This app is very handy when you're travelling: take your dawn simulation with you!
It was intended to be used with tablets of at least 7 inches, but I have enough positive feedback of users with even smaller devices to be able to state it can be good to try with such a small device.It depends on your light sensitivity, of course, and the brightness of your environment - but you will be astonished as it works subconscious. Just try, I think you will not regret it.
- alarm templates for repetition as well as one-time alarms
- alarm tone can be internal tones, ringtones, playlists, external music and music stream from the internet
- disable or change alarm time even of a one-time alarm of a template
- brightness, duration and sounds configurable, some sounds contained in the package
- optional display of weather forecast and sunrise/set times (using the free plugin downloadable from the shop)
- clean and easy-to-use user interface
- optionally display a clock with automatic brightness control (in case a brightness sensor is available) that gets brighter when touched
- optional text-to-speech reading of the actual time during the alarm
- external apps can set alarms using the standard intent, for example Google Now "wake me up at 6:30"
- and much more...
A few words concerning privacy: 'Personal Sunrise' does not collect any data and does neither use nor require a network! To play an (optionally) chosen radio stream, and (optionally) the weather forecast, you need to install the free plugin. The only data that is sent by my app is your location (latitude/longitude) if required for the weather forecast - you can even manually enter them and fake the last one or two decimals of the data if you like.
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production - a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the flux of blue light emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Get more from Twilight
1) Bed reading: Twilight is more pleasant on the eyes for night reading. Especially as it is able to lower the screen backlight far below the ability of the backligt controls on your screen
2) AMOLED screens: We have tested Twilight on an AMOLED screen for 2.5 years without any sign of depletion or over-burning. If properly configured Twilight causes less light emission (by enabling dimming) with more equal light distribution (dark areas of the screen such as the status bar get tinted). This may in fact increase your AMOLED screen life time.
Basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin
- location - to find out your current sunset/surise times
- running apps - to stop Twilight in selected apps
- write settings - to set back-light
- network - access smartlight (Philips HUE) to shield you household light from blue
Automation (Tasker or other)
Related scientific research
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans Derk-Jan Dijk, & Co 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith & Co, 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, & Co 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier & Co 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work Nayantara Santhi, Daniel Aeschbach & Co 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina Farhan H. Zaidi & Co, 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light. Lockley SW, Brainard GC, Czeisler CA. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: melatonin phase resetting and suppression Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk & Co 2000
For a desktop alternative, try RedShift (Linux) or on Windows the app which has no relation to this project whatsoever, whose name cannot be said aloud or whispered as it is a Trademark, lets call it Lord Voldemort of the blue light flux filtering apps.Guessed it? Let us know in the comments.
Smart Cycle Alarm + Movement Tracker + Sound Recorder + Sleep Debt Log + Data Analysis + Trend Graphs + Sleep Help + Auto-Wifi/Silence/Airplane modes + Export + Sync to mysleepbot.com
The completely new Sleepbot is finally here! We’ve spent months developing a beautiful, intuitive sleep cycle tracker and dependable optimal alarm that lets you customize your sleep tracking. Record your movements and sounds during the night and wake up better each morning during light sleep.
- Set and customize multiple alarms for your partner, as alerts
- Easily customize smart alarm, motion tracking, sound recording options
- Simple punch-in using widget, options for auto-silence and airplane mode
- Includes quick solutions to fall asleep and stay awake
- Set a automatic alarm to wake up.
- Set a reminder for you to go to sleep.
Sleepbot now contains the most comprehensive sleep analysis on the market—
- Tap detailed motion/sound graphs to play back sleep talk, snores, etc.
- Direct comparison between movement and sound correlations
- Trend graphs (length, sleep/wake times, pattern) to see your sleep quality over time
- Review your sleep statistics, debt log, and averages
- Never lose your sleep data – automatic backup to view and share at mysleepbot.com
Sleepbot is the only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep debt log, statistics, trend graphs (averages, sleep/wake times, patterns), multiple custom alarms, resources to help you fall asleep and stay awake and is completely free!
*** Supported by:
~ Gentle Alarm
~ Relax & Sleep
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of "Go Viral To Improve Health" competition.
**Note: New permissions. Google Account permission allows us to let you sign up and login using your Google Account. Read Phone state allow users to punch in online and deliver the message to the right phone with the right account.
Explanation of all permissions: http://developer.mysleepbot.com/why-permissions
Thanks for your patience-- we made it and couldn't have done it without you!! This is our first version with smart alarm and tracking options, so please let us know if there are any problems and how we can improve. Again, thanks to our users and more updates soon! :) - SleepBot Team
This gorgeous software softly wakes you up. It turns on the screen 30 mins before the alarm with the darkest screen and increases slowly the brightness.
--- /!\ All the features of this software are usable, but an in app purchase allows you to customize everything ! (From only 1€) ---
In the middle of the process it can play birds sound, and if you didn’t wake up 1 minute after alarm time, it plays a strong sound to be sure you don’t miss. It also let the phone check the emails by turning the notification sound off and internet on. So when you wake up, you don’t have to wait to know what’s new :)
If you sleep in a dark room it really wakes you up with the light, and if the phone points at you, your wife doesn’t wake up !
One more thing: This alarmclock is able to turn your phone in a "night mode" the evening, and turn back in day mode the morning. And so it shuts down the notification sound, internet, lower the brightness...
***FOR ANY BUG, PLEASE SEND ME A "BUG REPORT" (menu/bug report). THANK YOU !!***
For those who care, here is the explanation of the authorizations:
To open or close wifi, the evening or in the morning.
To turn on your phone and change the brightness of the screen, to keep the phone on.
To make the led flash light blinking at the alarm time.
To activate the software after a reboot and set up the next alarm.
To write debug logs, in developer mode.
An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested!
Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times and many more.
"It just works. Period. It does exactly what it advertises which is absolutely amazing."
-- 5/5 stars on 148apps.com
Sleep cycle is continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock, Sleep Cycle is now the worlds most used intelligent alarm clock.
* Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the extremely sensitive accelerometer in your phone.
* Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time.
* Look at the screenshots for recommended phone placement.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up.
Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the accelerometer in your phone to monitor your movement and determine which sleep phase you are in.
Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
√ Waking up made easy! Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.
√ Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
√ 15 carefully selected, high quality, alarm melodies.
√ Use your own music as wake up sound
√ Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
√ Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes.
√ Background mode - set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle - sleep analysis will continue in the background
√ Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
√ Long term graphs - track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more
Follow our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SleepCycleAlarmClock
Ability to charge your phone by the bed
Ability to place your phone according to the instructions (see screenshots)
Blue light has been shown to help reset the body's Circadian rhythm. This silent sleep aid works by gently projecting soft blue light onto your wall or ceiling, guiding your breathing to a quick and restful sleep, and in the morning replace your coffee with a blue light sunrise!
The illumination rises and falls over a customizable time period slowing and dimming to a gradual power-off. The cycling encourages breathing patterns that lead to a faster more relaxing night's sleep.
Spending time indoors surrounded by white artificial light can disrupts the body's natural sleep/wake cycle known as the Circadian rhythm. Aging only exacerbates the problem. But research has shown that the use of blue light before bed and upon rising can promote the reset of your body's Circadian rhythm, necessary to sleep through the night and ward off Seasonal Affective Disorder.
Help your baby sleep through the night. Blue light, timed before bed and upon waking, has even been shown to help regulate the sleep cycle for infants and toddlers.
Get over jet lag faster! Jet Lag is the body's response to confusing Circadian cues. Reset this and get to sleep faster by using Blue Sleep Therapy in the morning and night!
Multiple 1-button preset routines can be used in the morning or before bed, and, unlike white noise machines, this silent app's soft blue tones won't disturb a sleeping partner.
Standalone products offering similar features have been referenced in health magazines, news reports and books such as the "The 4 Hour Body", but these products are hardly affordable, often reaching prices of $50 - $150. This app replaces those products while offering customization and timely updates.
Interface optimized for screens of all sizes including Android Tablets such as the Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia and Galaxy Tab.
This app requires an internet connection to collect and report usage analytics using Flurry. No personal information is collected, the data is used by us to improve it based on popular usage.
While coached breathing techniques are widely accepted and used to help a person relax and enter a restful state, the research on Blue Light therapy is incomplete, and there are conflicting opinions on it, so we provide a selection of articles written for the layperson supporting the use of lighting and breathing cycles to help sleep:
National Institute of Health - http://ehp03.niehs.nih.gov/article/info:doi%2F10.1289%2Fehp.118-a22
Lighting Research Council - http://www.lrc.rpi.edu/resources/news/enews/Apr05/general245.html
EmaxHealth.com - http://www.emaxhealth.com/1020/46/31432/blue-light-system-device-may-help-elders-sleep.html
Mark's Daily Apple - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-light-affects-our-sleep/
Daily Mail UK - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1193226/Specs-shine-blue-light-eyes-good-nights-sleep.html
LA Times - http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/29/health/la-he-skeptic-nightwave-20110829
Bluelight from your smartphone or tablet causes strain on your eyes and keeps you from falling asleep at night.
This app adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and helps your eyes to relax, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
▽ Free Screen Filter App to Protect Your Eyes
You can reduce the strain on your eyes easily.
It's simple but effective!
All you have to do is launch this app.
▽ Screen Filter with Natural Color
This app's filter has a natural color so you can read news, emails and websites clearly.
This app doesn't dim the screen but adjusts the screen color to reduce blue light which causes strain on your eyes.
▽ Easy Operation
It's easy to turn on or off with just one tap.
You can adjust the opacity of the filter.
Choose between 5 different filter colors.
▽ Turn On or Off Quickly and Easily
You can choose to show or hide a filter icon in the status bar, making it easy to tweak the settings at any time.
▽ Startup Automatically
You can choose whether or not the filter launches on startup.
▽ Eye Care in your Smartphone or Tablet
This app works on most smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC ONE Xperia and so on. It also works on tablets such as Nexus 7, Nexus 10, ASUS MeMO Pad, Acer ICONIA and more!
▽ Simple App
This app doesn`t use your battery except when setting up the filter, since it only adjusts the color temperature and the lux the memory usage is low too.
▽ Reliable App
This app's developer has been registered as an official developer by an independent organization in Japan.
http://goo.gl/C4qIk (Japanese website)
The latest news about this app can be found here:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Hardyinfinity
- Twitter https://twitter.com/HardyInfinity
▽ Remove ads
Please purchase the full version to remove ads.
▽ Good Reviews
- Awesome App
No straining of eyes while reading. After applying the filter, display is almost as good as any eBook reader. Almost made my kindle redundant.
Frankly speaking, I thought that it will be of the joke Apps but I found a huge difference and feeling relaxed after using this App. Keep up the good work.
- Excellent app!
Usage highly recommended. With our lives seemingly dependent on smartphones, our eyes deserve something like this.
- Almost sleep inducing
Easy to use and easy on the eyes, literally. I like and use it a lot.
- Similair to f.lux
Works good enough. It's a simple app. Some may find lack of auto adjustment trough day a bad thing.
In my opinion I recommend this app for u people wonderful app
- Highly recommended
This app does what it claims to do. Can feel the difference immediately. I purchased it after the first use itself. Only suggestion I have for developers is to keep one app only got users having key. I don't like two icons for one single app.
- I loved twilight, so I got this one to work well!
Great safety for my eyes, I was dying after being on my phone for so long, now I can see better! Please fix lagging!!
- It does make a difference
Installed this app to test if it actually helps. Looks like it does. Lesser strain on your eyes! Definitely recommend this one for any smartphone user.
- Simple but effective!
The idea is so simple of this app ,that what makes it great. It really relieves your eyes and breaks the strong light emotions. Great!
* If you want to install an app from a third party store such as Amazon. Please turn off the filter first to enable installation.
* When capturing a screen (screenshot) turn off the filter first, otherwise it will apply to the captured screen as well.
- Quick - make a note/alarm with two simple clicks
- Everyday - runs everyday
- Work days - runs on selected work days
- Cyclic - runs every x-th day
- Timer - simple timer (countdown) alarm
- Any - calendar selection
- Annual - birthday, anniversary (PRO only)
- alarm profiles
- standard "Dismiss/snooze button", math problem or arrange/complete quotation.
- digital and analog clock widget
- gentle alarm - increasing ringtone mode, custom snooze length or count and more...
- designed for tablets and phones
- Android Wear notifications support
Free alarm clock version contains in-app ads and has some limitations.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to detect incoming phone call and snooze alarm.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to set alarms after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads, checking for new app version.
- WRITE(READ)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- WAKE_LOCK - to wake device and show alert window on time (without this permission alarms won't work until device screen is turned on)
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD - disable screen lock when alarm starts (works only for standard slide to unlock pattern).
- VIBRATE - vibrate during alarm.
Sleep Time uses the sensitive accelerometer in your Android to detect movements during the night. Our advanced algorithm determines your phase of sleep, and sets off the alarm at the perfect moment. You will never wake up from a deep sleep feeling groggy again.
Find out why over 30 MILLION users love our apps!
★ Set the alarm clock with a single gesture
★ Alarm rings even in silent mode
★ Choose from any of our 20 built in alarms
★ Sleep Lab™ with sleep cycle analysis
★ Advanced wake-up optimization algorithm
★ Full history and graphs make comparison easy
★ No glasses needed for our easy to read interface!
Let us know how you like the app! Visit us at: www.azumio.com
This sleeping aid app makes your device emit a gendle, relaxing light, that pulsates at the natural respiration rate. Lie in bed with your eyes open and inhale and exhale in sync with the light. The app will guide you to sleep by gendly slowing down your respiration rate. This will help you relax and fall asleep fast. After the session ends the app shuts down and you continue to sleep.
* The app substitutes common white noise or calming sound sleeping aids, that can`t be used with others in a room.
* The app substitutes respective dedicated devices that cost orders of magnitute more.
* Allows you to define the length of your session.
* Supports multiple light colors
* Helps most people to sleep in 7 minutes.
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred Android device:
- Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
- Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
- Develop a better understanding of your light sleep, deep sleep & time spent awake in bed, (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
- Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
- Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start to your day
- Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
- Monitor moon phases
- Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
- Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
- View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
- Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Some functions & benefits are limited in the free version of Sleep Better. To access all benefits, users are encouraged to take advantage of the Sleep Better in-app purchase.
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days!
— — — — — —
Warmly is a simple, friendly way to start your day.
Wake up gently with the calm sounds of weather and something you enjoy (like cooking breakfast, brewing coffee, or catching a plane). Just set the time you want to get up and Warmly will plan ahead to make stepping out of bed enjoyable.
A few minutes before your alarm is set to go off, Warmly will get the weather for your location and begin quietly playing ambient sounds. Warmly starts out silent and very gradually turns up the volume so you'll wake up naturally to the sounds of the day and the activity you selected.
Warmly is great as a motivational alarm clock that gets you out of bed naturally. Get a great night's sleep and wake up ready to do awesome things!
Some users have experienced issues with their phones not waking from sleep to allow the alarm to go off. You may want to set a backup alarm just in case for the first couple days to make sure your device isn't affected.
We're continuing to look into the issue. Thanks for your patience. If it continues to not work for you, email us at email@example.com
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT WARMLY
Warmly is unlike other alarm clocks; it's designed to be super simple and encourage healthy sleep habits.
– Warmly slowly fades in over 5 minutes. This is great to wake up to, but a bit tricky to test by setting the alarm a minute from now and tapping ok.
– Warmly has a persistent notification so you know when the alarm is set. This is the suggested android model for alarm clocks, but some may find it annoying. We're sorry.
HOW TO CHANGE FROM °F TO °C
When the alarm goes off, simply tap on the temperature to toggle between °F and °C. Presto! And your selection will be remembered for next time.
– Select from 9 activity sound tracks to start your day: making breakfast, having coffee, cartoon news, working out, zen meditation, a cat, a dog, flying at the airport, and taking a train or subway.
– Press and hold on an activity to preview the track.
– Integrated local weather when your alarm begins to fade in.
– Slow wake-up gradually turns up the volume of weather and activity audio over time.
– Simple user interface makes setting the time and selecting activities fast and intuitive.
– Change between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature view by tapping on the weather information.
– Vibration used as a last resort, in case you leave your headphones plugged in.
– 12-hour and 24-hour clock mode support.
– Snooze (9 min increments) while alarm is sounding.
– Nice to neighbors: auto-silence after 15 minutes of loudest alarm (in case you leave it on and aren't around).
Warmly is built with love by The Chaos Collective in Seattle, Wa. and Luxembourg.
!! NOTE: PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING. !!
!!! IMPORTANT NOTE: MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE HAS A BUILT IN LIGHT FOR LED LIGHT THERAPY... OTHERWISE USE THE "BLUE LIGHT THERAPY" !!!
What is Light Therapy?
Light therapy is a way to treat seasonal depression/seasonal affective disorder (SAD) by exposure to artificial light. Seasonal Affective Disorder is a type of Depression that occurs at a certain time each year, usually in the Fall or Winter. And Less Often, it can occur in the Spring or Summer.
//FEATURES IN THIS APP//
>Includes LED Light Therapy . (Uses Your Phones Built In Light)
--Choose Your Time Limit (10,15,30, or 45 Minutes) and Start Your LED Light Therapy on your Phone!
>Includes BLUE LIGHT Therapy. (Uses a Blue Screen)
--Adjust the Brightness of Your Screen and Enjoy Blue Light Therapy!
>Includes INSTRUCTIONS and More Information on Light Therapy
>And its COMPLETELY FREE!!!
If you don't know what to do... Read the ABOUT Pages in the App!!!
And if you still need help feel free to leave a comment here and we will answer your question as soon as possible!
!!! DO NOT PUT THE LIGHT DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES... !!!
Hold it Away... such as Rest your Arm on a Chair and hold your Phone aiming the light at your face at a 45 Degree Angle so the light absorbs into your Retina reducing Seasonal Depression.
Or Prop/Balance Your Phone against some Books or some Object and Aim The Light at your face so the light absorbs into your Eyes Retina reducing your Seasonal Depression.
During light therapy, you sit or work near a device called a light therapy box. The box gives off bright light that mimics natural outdoor light.
Light therapy is thought to affect brain chemicals linked to mood, easing SAD symptoms. Using a light therapy box may also help with other types of depression, sleep disorders and other conditions. Light therapy is also known as bright light therapy or phototherapy.
Enjoy this Free and Easy to Use Light Therapy App!
Are you good friends or are there deeper feelings?
Imagine if you could simply enter your two names into a Love Calculator, give it a quick shake and get a prediction on your friendship, lust-ability and love compatibility? Well now you can with the 'Love Calculator Pro'.
♥ Like, Lust & Love compatibility scores:
Giving a more holistic view of 2 people's compatibility than traditional Love Calculators.
♥ Share results:
Use the pre-populated email button to share the good news with all your friends.
♥ Pay once...use lots:
Enter as many combination names as you want, to find the compatibility predictions for you and all your friends partners.
❶ Simply enter two people's names.
❷ Press 'Calculate'.
❸ Watch as the app calculates predictions for the two people's Like, Lust and Love compatibility.
HOW IT WORKS
We have developed a Love Algorithm for the Love Calculator Pro based on the paper & pen Love Tester used in playgrounds around the World for generations. The exact details of the algorithm are secret, but it has been evolved to allow the calculation of Like-ability, Lust-ability and Love-ability.
Love Calculator Pro is for entertainment purposes only.
Image: Suat Eman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net.