SellerMobile is an advanced cloud-based software solution, created to help Amazon sellers gain a more competitive edge in the marketplace. With more than 25,000 + downloads and 7,000+ customer accounts, this app will help boost your revenue and give you the consolidated seller account access you have been searching for!
Listed below is a quick summary of all the tools and analytics we offer:
• View and compare sales, revenue and order details.
• Receive push notifications when orders come in.
• Track your account's profits, margins and inventory.
• Analyze your Brands, Suppliers and Customers’ buying trends.
• Set min / max prices and monitor items repriced.
• Customize repricing strategies based on competition.
• Analyze restock quantities and days until out-of-stock.
• Track supplier production and lead times.
• View past lost sales due to out-of-stock.
• Prevent future loss in sales with predictive forecast.
• Auto-send customer email blasts for seller feedback and reviews.
• Customize feedback request emails to your liking.
• Monitor inventory asset values by different categories and location.
• See refund analysis to learn how to prevent future returns.
• Scan a product using UPC or ASIN.
• View FBA and MFN orders, inventory and sales all on one screen.
SellerMobile offers all users a 30-day free trial period. Upon expiration, customers can select from one of the subscription plans with the tools they prefer. All SellerMobile accounts have access to both a web platform and mobile app. No credit card is required to create an account.
Monthly Subscription Plans (depending on seller's revenue & selected features):
Start: $20 - $100/month
Grow: $30 - $200/month
Expand: $40 - $315/month
These plans will be charged to the Google Play account every 30 days after the 30-day free trial if the customer makes a selection.
Payment will be charged to Google Play at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.