vMakkah is a 3D application that will take you on an interactive educational tour to the
cities of Makkah and Madina where you can learn to perform Hajj (Pilgrimage, the fifth pillar of Islam) and Omrah as it is performed yearly by millions of people from all over the world.
- Available in Seven Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, Farsi, Urdu, Bahasa Malay, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Visit Eleven detailed scenes that were fully recreated with great attention to detail to give you the experience of being there. Scenes include: Inside the Kaaba, Makkah Interior, Makkah Exterior, Madina Interior, Madina Exterior, Arafat, Mina, Muzdalefah, the Jamarat Building as well as a full real world exhibition (The Exhibition of the Architecture of the Two Holy Mosques).
- Scenes are filled with informational hotspots that provide insight on the historical points in these locations.
- Select your own avatar to represent you in the virtual world.
- Step by step guided tours for Umrah and Hajj (Pilgrimage) are available with full voiceover in Arabic/English.
- Optional Crowd Simulation while visiting all scenes.
- Explore the scenes in multiple camera views: Third Person, First Person, Gyroscope Mode, and Drone Mode.
- Use your in-game tablet for quick access to teleport to locations and Points of Interest within every scene.
- Augmented Reality Mode that allows you to inspect the 3D models of Kaaba, Makkah Mosque and Madina Mosque from all angles in the real world.
* About Semaphore:
Semaphore is a multi-platform Games and Simulation development studio based in the Diplomatic Quarters in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Semaphore develops games, simulation, virtual reality applications as well as animations.