- Track all aspects of this transition period with a few screen taps.
- Since your cycles will vary and you’ll even begin to skip periods, the diary helps to track your cycles and flows to manage the different stages of menopause.
- Whether you use natural therapies or HRTs, track the effects of the therapies you try (such as increased exercise or other supplements) and adjust those therapies as needed.
- Document your cycles, mood, hot flashes, night sweats, sleep, intimacy, food intake, exercise, treatment, laboratory tests, healthy mind, bone and body habits, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that she can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Enter and track as much or as little information as you like.
- Now with new user requested features.
- Support for Menopause diary includes a support website, good documentation and a public forum for suggestions, questions and answers.
Please don’t give up until you can manage this transition in your life, become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Follow Along as We Take a Serious Look - See How YOU Can Use This Handbook to Conquer Menopause Once and For All!
Are you sick and tired of all the jokes about menopause? Unless you've suffered the symptoms you just don't "get it."
Do you ever wonder why it can be so hard to handle? You try everything out there and nothing seems to really work."
Part of the problem is that many of the so-called self-help books are written by women who haven't reached that stage in their lives. Or, heaven forbid, are written by men! Doctors, perhaps, but men nevertheless.
Until there is a man who can suffer from hot flashes and night sweats due to menopause it's probably a good idea to take what they say with a grain of salt!
It's time to stop trying to force a round peg into a square hole. Contrary to popular belief, not all women suffer equally from the side effects of menopause. What a concept! Women aren't all alike. Imagine that!
Having as much information available on the subject can help you gain confidence, support and understanding about how to cope with your menopausal symptoms.
Much of the information we have been taught is outdated and downright mythical. Hard as it is to believe, there are people who think that menopause marks the end of a sex life, causes memory problems and that it is actually a disease!
Finally, there is a self-help tutorial written by a woman for women in the hope that this information will give women a better understanding of menopause.
There are other outdated, archaic beliefs as well. These, as well as other much needed information can be found in Your Menopause Handbook - A Self Help Guide for Healthy Living.
Not only does it include a entire chapter debunking many of the myths surrounding menopause take a look at what else is covered:
• What are the different types of menopause - yes, there is more than one
• What are the signs and symptoms - some of these may surprise you
• Should you seek medical help and if so, when
• Menopause complications
• About your emotions
• Menopause and depression
• Smoking and how it affects menopause
• Your urinary tract and menopause
• Signs and symptoms
• Treatment options including Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
• About Bioidentical Hormones (BHRT)
• How to reduce and in some cases, eliminate symptoms
• Diet tips
• Exercise and menopause
• Ten ways to relieve hot flashes
• Acupuncture and herbal remedies
• and much, much more
Listen, we could go on and on about everything that is jam-packed inside this 100 page special guide. But, you need to experience it for yourself.
If you are one of those "boomers" who are in or fast approaching that age where you have to deal with the daily stresses that surround us, this is one area that you CAN control!
Find out how. Grab your copy today and start feeling better tonight!
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
• Click <== or ==> button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Endometriosis is a painful condition that affects a lot of women.
Endometriosis is a condition in which the tissue that lines the inside of the uterus (called the endometrium or endometrial lining) is found growing in other areas outside of the uterus (commonly the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and nearby structures of the pelvis). This condition often causes severe pain within the lower abdomen and pelvis that may be associated with your periods each month.
The endometrium is the inner tissue lining of the uterus that normally grows each month in response to sex hormones to provide a nourishing site for fertilized eggs to implant. If no fertilized egg implants, the hormones decline and this lining sheds. This is known as your period.
Endometriosis is diagnosed when this “endometrial tissue” is found in various locations within the body but outside of the uterus.
51 Tips for Dealing with Endometriosis
This ebook is designed to make you more aware of endometriosis, and some things that you can do to treat it.
In this ebook you’ll learn…
- Symptoms of endometriosis
- How endometriosis is diagnosed
- Treatments that help
- Coping strategies
- Frequently asked questions
- Tips for parents
Find all these tips
Just like estrogen patches and nicotine patches, anything you put on the skin is absorbed. Anything on the skin is 10 times the oral dose in potency. This is because anything on the skin goes directly into the body, but anything taken by mouth is 90% first pass metabolized by the liver. So surprisingly, what you eat does not matter as much as the type of laundry detergent you are using.
So my approach is to avoid xenoestrogens, chemicals and natural herbs that mimic estrogen, on the skin. This approach is not for everyone. If you are not willing to change the products on your skin, then this treatment will not work for you.
Prior to 1921, there were only 20 cases of endometriosis reported in the entire worldwide medical literature. Now endometriosis is found in 1 out of 20 women and is the leading cause of infertility in the USA. It is not genetic. It is caused by the environment.
Topical Natural progesterone may be used to balance out small amounts of xenoestrogens. However, if there is a large amount of xenoestrogens, then the patient may actually get temporarily worse until they stop the progesterone.
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) and DIM may be used to decrease your own estradiol. I like to use I3C instead of DIM.
Xenoestrogens cause magnesium deficiency and Vitamin B deficiency. So taking these supplements will help with the disease caused by these deficiencies.
Scar tissue can form in the abdomen from the cyclic bleeding from the endometrosis. A high quality Nattokinase may be used to break down this scar tissue over a period of 6-9 months. Scar tissue in the abdomen can cause bowel obstruction, ectopic pregnancies, and infertility.
This application is sponsored by Progestelle topical Natural Progesterone. Come visit us at www.womhoo.com.
Adenomyosis is treated in a similar way as endometriosis, since the diseases process is the same.
Although the material in this ebook is light hearted and fun, the implications for human health are real and are based on 25 years of scientific peer reviewed research. You may research further about hormone disrupters at: http://e.hormone.tulane.edu/ and http://envirocancer.cornell.edu/research/endocrine/ .
The avoidance of chemical estrogens (xenoestrogens) and herbal estrogens that stimulate endometriosis is critical to stop and reverse endometriosis. The revelation the topical administration of chemical or herbal estrogens has ten times the potency of oral administration puts the emphasis on toiletries and cosmetics.
This information and medical therapy is based upon state of the art understanding of hormone disrupters.
This project was sponsored by Women’s Therapeutic Institute LLC.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Treatments for IBS vary include changes to diet, anti-spasmodic medications, muscle relaxants, and stress reduction.
Unfortunately, these treatment methods do not help every person with IBS.
So how can hypnotherapy help?
Over a decade of scientific research has shown hypnotherapy to be successful for alleviating the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and it can produce positive results in over 80% of the people who use it.
Hypnotherapy first helps by relaxing the body. Relaxation improves blood flow to the gut - something that stress tends to inhibit - and so improves digestion and the movement of food through the bowel.
Visualisation techniques used during the therapy, sometimes termed as "gut related therapy" help to aid the relaxation and reduce the painful symptoms.
It is a uniquely comfortable form of treatment. It is relaxing, easy, enjoyable and completely without negative side-effects.
Don't just trust us, read what some of our recent customers had to say:-
"Dear Mr. Roberts,
You do not know me, but I recently purchased the IBS Rx CD from you and I thought you might like to know of the outcome.
I have suffered from IBS for 25 years on and off and have tried literally so many Rx's over the years, to no avail. I have had hypnosis several times, usually with good effect whilst undergoing the Rx with the therapist, but sadly not as much benefit from the tapes alone when using them by myself.
They have all in their own way, allowed me to experience some degree of self-hypnosis and relaxation, but I have to say, I have never come across one quite like yours!
It is wonderful. I really feel like I have been to those places and go so deep it is amazing. The way you use your voice is incredibly calming and I just love that feeling as if my body with all it's aches and pains does not belong to me during those times.
I cannot yet comment upon how it has affected my IBS, it is too soon yet to know and I also have Endometriosis which means that at some times there is not much I can do about the pain no matter what I do. But in a general sense, these problems have made me feel very stressed and panicky even when I do not have an attack, because I am always anticipating one.
But put it this way, I normally have to play a tape nearly every day to get an effect. In your case, however, the general effects are instantaneous and seem to last days, my sense of well being and calmness is great. It lasts me 2 weeks! Also, I used to consider it penance to have to lie still and listen to the other tapes, couldn't seem to settle. Whereas I find myself looking forward to yours as a treat.
Anyway, I'll sign off now. Just thought you might like to know the effectiveness of your therapies. I am a Registered Nurse myself, so I know how important it is to be aware of results.
Rita O'Neill, Bradford, UK
“…My friend from the US recommended me to your site. At first I hesitated but …I [gave] it a shot. After 3 months of using this… I feel much better. Thank you to your wonderful product! I am also using Femalite now.”
Tags used to identify this app:
endometriosis treatment options
treatment of endometriosis
endometriosis natural treatment
treatment for endometriosis
treatments for endometriosis
endometriosis pain treatment
endometriosis treatment natural
- Relevant videos for study participants and caregivers
- Details regarding the clinical study
- Updates regarding the illness
- Blog feed with study and illness related posts
- Message system to study participants
- User Privacy (your information not shared or sold)
Whenever you go to the toilet, you simple save same details. By clicking on checkboxes. The following symptoms are pre-
- Blood in Stool ,
- Mucus in relief ,
- Diarrhea ,
- Cramp prior or during the stool ,
- (huge ) Urge prior to defecation .
- Flatulence during defecation .
- Normal stool .
- own details ( you can type and read later date back ) .
All this data is stored in your phone , and you can look back sorted by date and vehemence . In handy diagrams
Intestines, intestinal upset , irritable bowel syndrome , bowel , spastic colon, irritable bowel syndrome , gastrointestinal tumors , Crohn's disease , ulcerative colitis , endometriosis ,
Menopause is when a woman stops ovulating and stops having periods.
One reason why menopause is the cause of anxiety and fear amongst women is during this time there are significant changes in hormones.
Known as the "change of life," menopause is the last stage of a gradual biological process in which the ovaries reduce their production of female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone.
Ovaries begin to decline in hormone production during the mid-30s and typically continue to decline to around the age of 47; this phase is called perimenopause. During this phase, the process accelerates and hormones fluctuate more, causing irregular menstrual cycles and unpredictable episodes of heavy bleeding. By the early to mid-50s, menstruation ends; this phase is called menopause. Two or three years following menopause is the phase called climacteric.
The time leading up to menopause, called pre-menopause or peri-menopause, may include symptoms such as memory fog, vaginal dryness, infrequent periods, mood swings, decreased hair, and increased fat storage around the abdomen. Women who are into menopause may experience sleep disturbances, fatigue, night sweats, hot flashes, and many more symptoms that are triggered by hormonal imbalance as their bodies adjust to changing levels of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone.
Natural Cures For The Menopause
Natural Cures For The Menopause will explain everything there is to know about dealing with menopausal symptoms both easily and naturally. You'll learn what you should be doing and what you are doing which could even be making your symptoms worse!
In this book you will learn:
- Stages of Menopause
- Symptoms of Menopause
- Dealing with Menopause
- The effects of Menopause on a Woman’s Body and the Remedies for Control
- Natural treatment for Menopause
- Yoga for Menopause
- And much more
We have a team of highly dedicated and professional health care providers including naturopaths, bioresonance therapists, massage therapists and nutritionists who are committed to improving the health and wellbeing of our clients by offering a range of services to compliment all modalities of healing.
We are proactive and patient focused and take a 'whole body' approach to health We may be able to assist you with:
- Stress Management
- Digestive Complaints
- Weight Loss
- Fertility & Conception Care
- Behavioural problems
- Allergy detection & Management
- Female concerns & Hormonal issues.
- Healthy Aging
- Nutritional counselling
- Mental Health
- Pain Management
- Hormonal Imbalances & Menopause
- Skin Conditions
- Leaky Gut
- Immune Issues
- Cardiovascular Support
Download our free app and instantly gain access to our up to the minute news, receive special offers, info on upcoming events, download shopping lists, gain access to our facebook feed, refer friends and learn more about our services.
In this huge, informative Menopause Symptoms app you'll find the following information (and more):
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Male Menopause Symptoms Can Be Very Real
- Menopause Symptoms - 4 Tips Every Woman Must Know
- Easy Home Menopause Remedies to Treat Menopausal Symptoms
- Menopause Symptoms And Natural Health Treatments
- What Are the Most Common Early Menopause Symptoms
- Get Relief From Menopause Symptoms
- A Guide to Male Menopause Symptoms and Controlling Male Menopause
- Know About Menopause - Symptoms, Treatment And Diet
- Peri Menopause Symptoms and Relief
Menopause Symptoms is one of the most valuable, informative Menopause Symptoms apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about Menopause Symptoms on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Menopause Symptoms app:
- The most comprehensive app on menopause symptoms.
- This app covers everything there is to know about menopause treatment.
- We have certain information on menopause diet and menopause in general.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.