Are you like one of the millions of women who are adjusting to this new stage in your life or not even sure if you are in menopause? Women in menopause, perimenopause, and postmenopause can experience forgetfulness, night sweats, hot flashes, intimacy issues to name some of the symptoms. We also are at greater health risks for coronary artery disease and osteoporosis. Women going through this new stage of her life can benefit with lifestyle changes and by recognizing your symptom patterns and trends. How can Menopause Diary help? Menopause Diary 2 has a new “Symptom and Factors” module that shows you which factors could be contributing to your symptoms. It makes it easy to keep track of all of your Menopause health records and information. This will help you feel better and will allow you to take control of your Menopause. Menopause Diary 2 makes it easy to keep track of your Menopause experiences, health records, graphing your patterns, and emailing reports. Do you want all of your Menopause records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better. Menopause Diary 2 can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Since your cycles will vary and you’ll even begin to skip periods, the diary helps to track your cycles and flows to manage the different stages of menopause.
- Document and Track your weight, diet, exercise, menses, laboratory tests, intimacy, hot flashes, night sweats, treatments, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your Thoughts, Notes, Reminders and all of your Questions and Answers
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- Attach your medical reports and pictures
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors might be contributing to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Menopause and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your Menopause medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Les kinésithérapeutes et sage-femmes conseillent de faire des exercices à la maison en dehors des séances. Pas si simple de prendre le temps de les faire et ils sont vite oubliés.
Perigym recense les exercices les plus connus pour que vous les ayez toujours sur vous. Vous pourrez les faire discrètement dans le tramway ou en faisant la queue à la Poste !
Il y a des exercices variés (audio, imagé, interactif, chronométré) ainsi qu'un pas à pas pour les archi débutantes. Plus vous serez régulière, plus vous gagnerez de points.
Vous pourrez programmer des rappels pour ne plus oublier de les faire.
Cette application ne se substitue néanmoins pas à un avis médical.
What women are saying about My Menopause Magazine:
*****Wonderful information from a source you can trust
*****Love this magazine. Great content from beginning to end!
*****Great Menopause resource with important emphasis on body, mind and spirit!
*****Finally! A magazine with answers to all the questions women have when entering into menopause.
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
Use Clue to:
+Know when your next period is coming.
+Get a reminder about your next period.
+Know which days you’re more or less likely to get pregnant.
+Track PMS, ovulation, sex, pain, mood, and cervical fluid.
+Find the unique patterns of your cycle.
Clue also includes:
+The fastest data entry of any period tracker available.
+In-depth descriptions about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references.
+An algorithm that learns from the data YOU input. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
+The guarantee of no flowers, butterflies, euphemisms or pink - ever.
Recommended by Buzzfeed, The New York Times, Wired, TechCrunch, The Daily Mail, VentureBeat, and many more.
Please note: Clue is not a contraceptive.
**Please say hello**
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to email@example.com.
**Want more Clue?**
Our blog: http://blog.helloclue.com
**Note on compatibility**
Clue is not working as intended on the following devices running Android 4.0.4:
Sony Xperia U (ST25I)
Sony Xperia P (LT22I)
Sony Xperia Go (ST27I)
Sony Xperia Sola (MT27I)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD (BNTV400)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ (BNTV600)
We are trying to solve this issue but recommend upgrading to a newer version.
This is the best period calendar, cycles and ovulation tracker app for tracking when you menstruate and everything you need to conceive, for pregnancy or birth control.
✔ Answer doctor’s questions about your monthly menstrual cycle
✔ Daily log of your symptoms, weight, mood, menstruation
✔ Track your lady menstruation to predict your monthly periods
✔ Take control as a woman and lady; learn about your menstrual cycle
✔ Know if you had intercourse while forgetting to take your birth control pill
✔ Through tracking, better predict ovulation, menstruation and your fertile window
✔ Learn your lady premenstrual signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re near ovulation
✔ Improved chance of pregnancy and fertility with better timing when you menstruate
✔ THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
✔ Record and monitor dates of period, birth control pills, and intercourse/sex
✔ View your menstruating days in our calendar
✔ Plan ahead with our menstruate calculator and predict your next fertile days, and ovulation in the next 12 monthly cycles.
✔ Store daily premenstrual notes, menstruate symptoms, medications, cramps, intercourse and menstruating treatments
✔ Monitor and track premenstrual moods, fertile days, menstruating symptoms, menstruate weight, and menstrual related progress
✔ Customize your calendar, menstruate log and menstruating tracker
✔ Post questions and answers on women’s health topics from menstruating women like you
✔ Set discreet lady reminders when you menstruate or when your fertile days are coming
TRYING TO CONCEIVE
✔ Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. intercourse, contraception, birth control, sex, cramps, bbt etc)
✔ Monitor signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature (BBT), Cervical Mucous, OPK tests
✔ Premenstrual Weight and temperature tracker
✔ Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK
✔ Select ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
✔ Track fertility-related medications and treatments; Clomid, Metformin, and IVF
✔ Record and monitor results of Home Pregnancy Tests and BBT
✔ Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions and get tips in our many menses, fertility and pregnancy forums
✔ Hundreds of questions answered every hour about your period, premenstrual or irregular menstruation, birth control pills, mood, weight, helpful tips and more!
✔ Active Fertility Forums to guide and give you tips
“Easy monthly period calendar, calculator, and diary! Use this tracker to track my menses, period and menstrual cycle!” - Janet
“Great period calender and menses calculator app. Monitor and track my symptoms regular or irregular, weight, and moods. Recommend this app for all women, especially if you’re trying to get conceive and get pregnant” -Mitra
“Trying to conceive, and I used the app to see when I’m fertile. It became my personal woman diary for my health, nutrition, and personal log” - Grace
“This is the best menses premenstrual period tracker app! It’s a woman log” - Dorothy
“Use this great menses app! I log my daily symptoms, moods and if i’m irregular!” - Carol
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: My Cycles ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and meant to be used as estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
NYBLIVEN MAMMA? GRATTIS!
Nu längtar du kanske efter att komma tillbaka till din forna form och vanliga kläder. Men efter en graviditet är dina magmuskler rejält uttänjda. För att återfå form och funktion gäller det att börja träna rätt. Undvik alltså klassiker som situps och plankan, som förvärrar mammamagen!
Med appen MammaMage får du anpassade övningar som hjälper kroppen att läka, samtidigt som de inre magmusklerna stärks -snabbt, säkert och effektivt! Framtagen av träningsexperten och tvåbarnsmamman Katarina Woxnerud.
5 MINUTER TRÄNING OM DAGEN.
Hemträning utan redskap.
Lätt start för att hitta rätt muskler.
Varje nivå innebär lite mer utmaning.
Mellan varje nivå testar du dig med ett självtest.
37 OLIKA ÖVNINGAR
Visas med film eller fot.
Enkla, tydliga beskrivningar.
Timer för att hålla tiden.
LÄR DIG MER OM MAMMAMAGE
Lättfattlig teori om vad mammamagen är, vad du ska tänka på när du tränar, hur du testar din magmuskelseparation, vad du ska tänka på i vardagen.
#Fantastiskt redskap, den här hade jag velat ha till mitt första barn också!
#Äntligen. Övningar som hjälper.
#Känns ovant att träna så lätt först, men när övningarna utförs rätt så är de verkligen jobbiga.
#Jättebra med självtest efter varje nivå, så man vet att man har blivit starkare.
#Midjan minskar verkligen i storlek!
Utvecklare: Sparkling Zoo och Woxnerud
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Document and Track your symptom description, including impact and intensity.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, sleep patterns and vital statistics.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the Treatment analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your Thoughts & Notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your treatment details, including medications and side-effects.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Symptoms and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your Symptom medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Everyone is different, every body's health and fitness is also different.
Your sickness also different from others.
E.g stress can make you feel sick, eat too much water melon can make you diarrhea,
gusty wind will cause headache.
Recording your sickness every time will help your doctor to find out your problem quicker and easier.
Also it will be helpful to understand what is causing your sickness.
If you rather address your health issues and concerns through diet and life style changes (as opposed to prescription drugs and other medical treatments) then this app is for you.
This app provides nutrition and health information for thousands of food items, the health conditions that they might help, and the illnesses that they might aggravate.
This app also provides diet and life style suggestions that might help prevent or improve over three hundred illnesses, allergies, diets and health concerns. It also provides information on what food items and actions might worsen the same health conditions and concerns.
This app also provides information about over fifty vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and substances such as gluten, cholesterol, sodium, mercury … and the food sources for each.
You can view the sources or references used to derive each presented finding by simply clicking on the item of interest.
Some of the common health conditions covered in this app include:
Aging and life expectancy
Cancer (various types)
Diabetes (types 1 and 2)
Gas and flatulence
High blood pressure
Low FODMAP diet
Muscle aches & pains
Obesity or excess weight
Urinary tract infection
Vaginal yeast infection
Vitamin D Deficiency
WHAT YOU GET WITH The Flow:
- Discovery of your super skills
- Content written by tops experts in their fields
- Planning for success
- App for women and men
- You are supporting an independently produced app
The Flow gives an ancient feminine wisdom back to the world, in a new way!
- Period, Fertility, Pill, Temperature & Weight tracking directly from the landing screen at a click
- Powerful graphical design created to support the functionality
- Multiuser support
- Learning algorithms
- Intuitive user interface
- Simple visualization of user data
- Shows phases of the moon cycle
- Suitable for women with varying menstrual cycle length
- Suitable for women in menopause
- Suitable for women taking pill
- All tips available also for men
- Secure data
- Fully anonymous
- Available in English, Spanish, German, Slovak and Italian
IN APP PURCHASES ALLOW YOU TO GET:
1) Additional categories of tips
- Tips with affirmations, tips on life-coaching, love making, rest and relax, business activities, etc.
- Majority of tips are for a fee of $0.99 / 3 months
- Some tips are for a fee of $1.99 / 3 months
2) ALL Features
- Contains all tips and features released now and in the future!
- Costs $0.99 / month with quarterly or monthly content updates
- Allows us to bring you several exciting and original features earlier
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with monthly amount of $0.99
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
The Continence Foundation of Australia is the peak national body representing the interests of the one in four Australians affected by incontinence, their carers, families and clinicians. The Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation, supported by the Australian Government under the National Continence Program, and dedicated to preventing incontinence and improving the quality of life of those affected by bladder and bowel control problems.
Incontinence can be prevented, cured or better managed by following the right advice. To combat the large numbers of people experiencing urinary leakage during exercise, the Continence Foundation created the Pelvic Floor First program to educate consumers and fitness professionals about how to avoid pelvic floor problems.
Given research shows a strong link between certain kinds of exercises and pelvic floor problems, Pelvic Floor First aims to encourage pelvic floor safe exercises to reduce the risk of bladder and bowel problems. Exercises contained in this app are all pelvic floor safe.
Common signs that can indicate a pelvic floor problem include:
• leaking urine when you exercise, laugh, cough or sneeze
• needing to hurry to the toilet or not making it there in time
• constantly needing to go to the toilet
• finding it difficult to empty your bladder or bowel
• accidentally losing control of your bladder or bowel
• a prolapse
• pain in your pelvic area, or
• painful sex
Anyone experiencing any of these symptoms should seek advice from a health professional or phone the Continence Foundation’s National Continence Helpline 1800 33 00 66 to speak with a continence nurse advisor.
The Continence Foundation recommends people embarking on an exercise program should first consult with a health professional.
For more information about pelvic floor health, risk factors and pelvic floor safe exercises, go to pelvicfloorfirst.org.au
For information about bladder and bowel health, go to continence.org.au or phone the National Continence Helpline 1800 33 00 66. The Helpline is staffed 8am-8pm (AEST) Monday-Friday by continence nurse advisors who provide advice, referrals and resources about incontinence to consumers and health professionals. It is a free and confidential service managed by the Continence Foundation of Australia on behalf of the Australian Government.
Also, this is just away to track your progress, you can use any other devices such as Treadmill to input data.
This Polar Heart Rate watch tracker app, is simple.
Please let me know what features you wanted the most so I can work on them earlier than others
as soon as I have enough time.
This app will allow the user to manually enter the information from the watch into the app
to keep track of your sport activity.
For the time being, the app allows the user to enter the following:
- Start time ( when the exercise start )
- Activity (sport) name
- Calories burned
- Average heart rate
- Max heart rate
- Temperature (when working outside)
- Fat burn
For the time being, the app will allow you to enter multiple sports but the image
for any sport other than Running will not be available, instead the app will display
a man running.
The temperature is just a number regardless of the Celsius symbol, so it can be Fahrenheit
The app will be updated as I have more free time. I promise :)
Polar, Heart Rate Monitor, Workout, Exercise, Fitness, Gym, Tracking.
* Daily photo journal with ratings
* Reminders (if you need them)
* Skincare tips
* Compare photos from any days you choose
* Progress time-lapse of you-know-who (You know, you!)
* Share your results with a single photo or comparison photos via email and SMS
Turn your phone into a mirror with a memory and watch the goodness unfold.
Important Safety Information
INDICATION: Epiduo® Gel is indicated for the topical treatment of acne vulgaris in patients 9 years of age and older. ADVERSE EVENTS: In controlled clinical studies, the most commonly reported adverse events (>=1%) in patients treated with Epiduo® Gel were dry skin, contact dermatitis, application site burning, application site irritation and skin irritation. WARNING/PRECAUTIONS: Patients taking Epiduo® Gel should avoid exposure to sunlight and sunlamps and wear sunscreen when sun exposure cannot be avoided. Erythema, scaling, dryness, stinging/ burning, irritant and allergic contact dermatitis may occur with use of Epiduo® Gel and may necessitate discontinuation.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit http://www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
The Epi-Tracker is for your personal use only. By using the Epi-Tracker, you understand and acknowledge the information that you put into the Epi-Tracker will not be accessed by anyone other than you, unless you choose to share it with someone else.
Please note that all comments posted on iTunes are not associated with, endorsed or monitored by Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
Galderma will not respond to comments posted on iTunes. Instead, please contact us directly at 1-866-735-4137. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your doctor immediately.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
√ Powerful period calculation and streamlined user interface
√ Menstrual calendar based event management
√ Ovulation / Fertility Diary
√ Reports on Temperature, Acne, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Nausea, Neck aches, Tender Breasts
√ 3 difference themes
√ Events logging
√ Support up to 40 moods with icons
√ Weight and temperature logging
√ Use email to export your data
Pink - Period
Gray - Future Period
Blue - Fertility
Dark Blue - Ovulation Day
Bold Type - Note Added
White Heard - Had Fun
Our support email: firstname.lastname@example.org