Are you like one of the millions of women who are adjusting to this new stage in your life or not even sure if you are in menopause? Women in menopause, perimenopause, and postmenopause can experience forgetfulness, night sweats, hot flashes, intimacy issues to name some of the symptoms. We also are at greater health risks for coronary artery disease and osteoporosis. Women going through this new stage of her life can benefit with lifestyle changes and by recognizing your symptom patterns and trends. How can Menopause Diary help? Menopause Diary 2 has a new “Symptom and Factors” module that shows you which factors could be contributing to your symptoms. It makes it easy to keep track of all of your Menopause health records and information. This will help you feel better and will allow you to take control of your Menopause. Menopause Diary 2 makes it easy to keep track of your Menopause experiences, health records, graphing your patterns, and emailing reports. Do you want all of your Menopause records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better. Menopause Diary 2 can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Since your cycles will vary and you’ll even begin to skip periods, the diary helps to track your cycles and flows to manage the different stages of menopause.
- Document and Track your weight, diet, exercise, menses, laboratory tests, intimacy, hot flashes, night sweats, treatments, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your Thoughts, Notes, Reminders and all of your Questions and Answers
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- Attach your medical reports and pictures
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors might be contributing to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Menopause and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your Menopause medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Les kinésithérapeutes et sage-femmes conseillent de faire des exercices à la maison en dehors des séances. Pas si simple de prendre le temps de les faire et ils sont vite oubliés.
Perigym recense les exercices les plus connus pour que vous les ayez toujours sur vous. Vous pourrez les faire discrètement dans le tramway ou en faisant la queue à la Poste !
Il y a des exercices variés (audio, imagé, interactif, chronométré) ainsi qu'un pas à pas pour les archi débutantes. Plus vous serez régulière, plus vous gagnerez de points.
Vous pourrez programmer des rappels pour ne plus oublier de les faire.
Cette application ne se substitue néanmoins pas à un avis médical.
What women are saying about My Menopause Magazine:
*****Wonderful information from a source you can trust
*****Love this magazine. Great content from beginning to end!
*****Great Menopause resource with important emphasis on body, mind and spirit!
*****Finally! A magazine with answers to all the questions women have when entering into menopause.
The Continence Foundation of Australia is the peak national body representing the interests of the one in four Australians affected by incontinence, their carers, families and clinicians. The Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation, supported by the Australian Government under the National Continence Program, and dedicated to preventing incontinence and improving the quality of life of those affected by bladder and bowel control problems.
Incontinence can be prevented, cured or better managed by following the right advice. To combat the large numbers of people experiencing urinary leakage during exercise, the Continence Foundation created the Pelvic Floor First program to educate consumers and fitness professionals about how to avoid pelvic floor problems.
Given research shows a strong link between certain kinds of exercises and pelvic floor problems, Pelvic Floor First aims to encourage pelvic floor safe exercises to reduce the risk of bladder and bowel problems. Exercises contained in this app are all pelvic floor safe.
Common signs that can indicate a pelvic floor problem include:
• leaking urine when you exercise, laugh, cough or sneeze
• needing to hurry to the toilet or not making it there in time
• constantly needing to go to the toilet
• finding it difficult to empty your bladder or bowel
• accidentally losing control of your bladder or bowel
• a prolapse
• pain in your pelvic area, or
• painful sex
Anyone experiencing any of these symptoms should seek advice from a health professional or phone the Continence Foundation’s National Continence Helpline 1800 33 00 66 to speak with a continence nurse advisor.
The Continence Foundation recommends people embarking on an exercise program should first consult with a health professional.
For more information about pelvic floor health, risk factors and pelvic floor safe exercises, go to pelvicfloorfirst.org.au
For information about bladder and bowel health, go to continence.org.au or phone the National Continence Helpline 1800 33 00 66. The Helpline is staffed 8am-8pm (AEST) Monday-Friday by continence nurse advisors who provide advice, referrals and resources about incontinence to consumers and health professionals. It is a free and confidential service managed by the Continence Foundation of Australia on behalf of the Australian Government.
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
Use Clue to:
+Know when your next period is coming.
+Get a reminder about your next period.
+Know which days you’re more or less likely to get pregnant.
+Track PMS, ovulation, sex, pain, mood, and cervical fluid.
+Find the unique patterns of your cycle.
Clue also includes:
+The fastest data entry of any period tracker available.
+In-depth descriptions about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references.
+An algorithm that learns from the data YOU input. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
+The guarantee of no flowers, butterflies, euphemisms or pink - ever.
Recommended by Buzzfeed, The New York Times, Wired, TechCrunch, The Daily Mail, VentureBeat, and many more.
Please note: Clue is not a contraceptive.
**Please say hello**
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to email@example.com.
**Want more Clue?**
Our blog: http://blog.helloclue.com
**Note on compatibility**
Clue is not working as intended on the following devices running Android 4.0.4:
Sony Xperia U (ST25I)
Sony Xperia P (LT22I)
Sony Xperia Go (ST27I)
Sony Xperia Sola (MT27I)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD (BNTV400)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ (BNTV600)
We are trying to solve this issue but recommend upgrading to a newer version.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Track advanced fertility features such as cervical mucus and positions.
* Add a widget to your home screen to show a countdown to your next period * View your data with charts. * Turn on pregnancy mode to count down to your baby's due date. * Personalize your app with your choice of skins.
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
AcuFeet provides STEP by STEP details on the various AcuFeet points for the following Health Problems:
Personality Care: Pimples, Boils, Obesity, Hair Loss and more..
Stress & Tension: Acidity, Depression, Hyper Tension, Mental illness (Madness), Mental Breakdown, Paralysis, Stroke (Brain attack) [With upgrade to MAX]
Allergy: Allergy, Blocked Nose, Boils, Bronchitis, Cold, Cough, Hay Fever, Headache – Cold, Headache – Heat, Mumps, Nose Bleedeng, Nose Bleeding, Sinus, Skin Deseases, Sneezing, Urinary Troubles [With upgrade to MAX]
Sexual Health: Healthy Sexual Life, Sex enhancer, Impotency Problems, Menopause and more..
Bones: Arthritis, Rheumatism, Backache [With upgrade to MAX]
Children Problem: Chickenpox – Children,Convulsion – Children, Crying – Children, Diptheria – Children, Measles – Children, Over Growth – Children, Polio – Children, Smallpox – Children, Teething Troubles – Children, Under Growth – Children, Whooping Cough – Children [With upgrade to MAX]
Heredity: Anaemia, Asthma, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure, Low Blood Pressure, Stones [With upgrade to MAX]
General: Backache, Cervical Spondyltis, Deafness, Lack of Speech [Dumbness Disease], Dysentery, Ear Pain and Puss, Frigidity, Gas Problem, Gastro-Enteritis, Heatstroke, Liver Problem, Loss of Voice, Menopause, Men’s Problems, Menses Problem, Pain In Legs, Pain In Neck, Palpitation, Sick Voice, Slip Disc, Static Nerve Pain, Stiff Neck, Stomach Pain, Sunstroke, Tonsilitis, Vomitting, Appendicitis, Bronchitis, Cataract, Cholera, Fissures, Fits – Epilepsy, Hernia, Hysteria, Jaundice, Leocorrhoea, Malaria Fever, Meningitis, Optic Nerve, Piles, Pneumonia, Prostage, T.B., Tracoma, Typhoid [With upgrade to MAX]
Download AcuFeet TODAY to find out what Pressure Points you should start practicing TODAY!
AcuFeet is a must have AcuPressure App that details out all the various Pressure Points with beautiful graphics and step by step guide on how to press them.
100+ Health Problem related acupressure points (in its most upgraded level) with instructions and photo. A noteworthy application for those who seek perfection of body and mind.
Professionally made content, photo and convenient grouping of poses according to their level and type will turn your yoga routine into an inspiring travel to the depths of your being.
· Clear Graphics
· 100+ Points (topmost upgrade level)
· Detailed Description of each graphics
· MILLION DOLLAR TIPS of each graphics
· Track Your Done/Todo/Favourite/Not Done Topics
· Browse by various creative Categories
· Avatar Creation
· Password Protection
· Email Positions
· Find out Most Popular Ones
· Find out Pick of the Moment
· Feeling Lucky
· Share on Facebook
Comes in 2 Levels of Upgrade with this Version of App to allow you to keep going step beyond the current level at a time or go all in one at your own pace!
LOT MORE FUN FEATURES!
Please use your discrete judgment in trying the points out as per tips and description. We are here to help and are NOT responsible for you getting impacted at any level due to this app. Use it as your guide. We can not answer questions in the review section. For support or questions, please use the send feedback button in the app or email us at email@example.com
Also includes shopping lists and recipes for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner that are made with anti-inflammatory foods for better digestion.
Upgrade to the premium version to get unlimited food and symptom log entries, plus access to more 21-Day Tummy recipes.
App can be used on its own, or as a companion to the new book 21-Day Tummy: The Revolutionary Diet That Shrinks and Soothes Any Belly Fast.
HOW THIS APP CAN HELP:
• Easy to keep a food diary: It’s quick and simple to log your daily meals and drinks so you can discover your trigger foods more effectively.
• Easy to log your daily exercise and medications.
• Easy to log and track your symptoms – detailed by specific ailment (abdominal pain/cramps, heartburn & acid reflux, gas & bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and nausea).
• Easy to create email reports of your symptoms to share with a doctor or nutritionist.
• Enjoy delicious recipes that are carefully crafted to slim and soothe sensitive bellies and avoid the “Big 5” digestive disasters.
• Shopping List feature lets you add each recipe’s ingredients to your list with a simple tap.
Visit 21DayTummy.com to learn more about the diet, and find out which foods help you immediately feel leaner, calm your digestive system, and shed belly fat fast.
21-Day Tummy: The Revolutionary Diet That Shrinks and Soothes Any Belly Fast, by Liz Vaccariello (author of the New York Times® Bestseller The Digest Diet).
patients track, monitor and journal their daily health flares and
correlate it with their medications and the weather.
With just a tap, you can record any health flare! The MyDocHub Health
Flare Tracker finds weather data for your city or zip code and stores
it in the background, as well as other simple questions, such as "Have you taken
your medication today?," "Have you been exercising?" "Stressed?" "Pain level?" What have you have been eating?, "Any joint pain?, and additional notes for journal entry and what to do next.
MyDocHub Health Flare Tracker easily generates a report summarizing
your historical flare information for your doctor. With this, your
doctor can get a visual picture of your daily flares going back to
your last visit.
By making the MyDocHub Health Flare Tracker your medical condition
health flare tracker, you can manage you or your loved one's medical
condition and take control by using our easy to use health flare
tracker. You can use our reports and charts to share with your doctor
during your appointments; on days where your symptoms are more severe
The MyDocHub Health Tracker app helps you to control your auto-immune
symptoms by showing you the weather in your area before you start your
day. Whenever. Wherever.
Why Use the MyDocHub Health Flare Tracker App?
- See how medication, stress level, exercise, diet, pain and weather impacts flares
- Store your medication data by name, dosage and frequency
- Reports help your doctor adjust your medications
-Displays current weather condition temperature by color
-Has App lock for additional security of your medical information
- Some of the conditions you can use the MyDocHub Health Flare Tracker
app to monitor include:
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
Cutaneous Small-Vessel Vasculitis
Chronic Lyme disease
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
Start tracking your auto-immune condition today...
Correlate your flares with changes in Medications
See how the weather, exercise, diet, pain, and other factors impact how you are feeling
Give your rheumatologist a detailed daily report on your condition
The app contains clear guidance and demonstrations from a member of the Guild of Pre and Post Natal Exercise Professionals.
It initially assesses your current strength and gives you a result, which you can either maintain if you have a healthy pelvic floor or improve upon.
• Easy to understand instructions on how to do each pelvic floor exercise.
• Two key exercises daily to improve your bladder control and to tone and tighten.
• Daily discreet reminder to help you build the exercises into your every day routine.
• Pelvic floor advice.
• Motivations as you exercise for an effective workout.
• Progress reports.
• Link to support.
Now with free guided meditations by your favorite teachers: Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Jon Kabat-Zinn and many more.
If you're new to meditation, you'll find introductory guided mediations and a supportive community to help you get started.
If you're an experienced meditator, you'll feel right at home with our beautiful Tibetan singing bowls and guided meditations by experienced teachers that you know and respect.
Insight Timer is the world's most popular meditation timer app. Insight Timer has been featured in US News & World Report, Forbes Magazine, Men's Journal Magazine, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and O, The Oprah Magazine.
PINK PAD FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Global Community of Women
- Period, Ovulation & Health Tracking
- Fertility Tracking / Pregnancy Planning
- Custom Discreet Notifications
- Stunning Themes, Widgets and Graphics
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Notebook / Day Planner Design
- Backup and Restore your data to keep it safe
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
- Connect, support and exchange health and lifestyle related ideas with women around the world.
- Join the LARGEST TRYING TO CONCEIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!
- Post and reply to messages about Fashion, Beauty, Health, Pregnancy, and more.
PINK PAD SHOP (NEW!)
A curated store of fertility and women’s health products.
- Notebook Planner design with audio
- Seven themes/skins: Polka Dot, Animal Print, Sakura, Summer, Winter, Fall, and Spring
- BEAUTIFUL WIDGETS for each theme
PERIOD & HEALTH TRACKING
- Predicts period to help plan day-to-day activities and vacations
- Notes section to keep a health journal
- Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, temperature and other menstrual related progress
- Charts to see visual progress
- Customizable symptoms so you can track what is most pertinent to you
- Predicts fertile and ovulation day
- Cervical observations and symptoms tracking
- Chart basal body temperature to determine ovulation day
- Smart luteal phase averaging based on ovulation kit results
- Be prepared for when Aunt Flow or your Fertile Days are approaching by setting up a custom, discreet reminder, "Aunt Flo coming to town".
Renowned bariatric surgeons, Robert Davis, MD, Garth P. Davis, MD and Tony Primomo, MD treat the disease of morbid obesity with surgical and non-surgical techniques.
And now our clinic has an App to help you along your weight loss journey.
Our App allows you to track your weight loss, take pictures, make appointments, RSVP to the latest support group meetings and weight loss seminars, ask questions of our nutritionist, and access to our online support groups
You DON'T have to be a patient to use our App. Enjoy.