Are you like one of the millions of women who are adjusting to this new stage in your life or not even sure if you are in menopause? Women in menopause, perimenopause, and postmenopause can experience forgetfulness, night sweats, hot flashes, intimacy issues to name some of the symptoms. We also are at greater health risks for coronary artery disease and osteoporosis. Women going through this new stage of her life can benefit with lifestyle changes and by recognizing your symptom patterns and trends. How can Menopause Diary help? Menopause Diary 2 has a new “Symptom and Factors” module that shows you which factors could be contributing to your symptoms. It makes it easy to keep track of all of your Menopause health records and information. This will help you feel better and will allow you to take control of your Menopause. Menopause Diary 2 makes it easy to keep track of your Menopause experiences, health records, graphing your patterns, and emailing reports. Do you want all of your Menopause records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better. Menopause Diary 2 can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Since your cycles will vary and you’ll even begin to skip periods, the diary helps to track your cycles and flows to manage the different stages of menopause.
- Document and Track your weight, diet, exercise, menses, laboratory tests, intimacy, hot flashes, night sweats, treatments, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your Thoughts, Notes, Reminders and all of your Questions and Answers
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- Attach your medical reports and pictures
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors might be contributing to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Menopause and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your Menopause medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
√ Easily find the right Massage Points with simple Full HD Videoclips and Photos in the App
√ Never forget a Massage with a built-in Reminder
"In short, it [Acupressure] provides maximum benefits without the dangerous side effects associated with many of the approaches of conventional medicine."
-William Michael Cargile, B.S., D.C., F.I.A.C.A., Chairman of Research for the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
The Menopause-Acupressure is perfectly suitable for you with these immediate benefits:
√ You do not need to spend time visiting a doctor.
√ You do not need to spend a considerable amount of money.
√ There is no danger of being hurt or hurt your child, infected or experiencing pain.
√ You massage the points gently with your own finger.
√ The app reminds you automatically of your massage appointments.
Here is what you can achieve with the App right now:
→ Ease heavy periods
→ Relieve painful periods
→ Relieve headache
→ Lower blood pressure
→ Reduce nausea and vomitting
→ Ease heart pain
→ Get rid of mournfulness
→ Improve your sleep
→ Reduce your tiredness
→ Get rid of depression
The massage points offered are:
√ especially effective
√ easy to find, no need for someone else's assistance
√ shown with professional Full HD Photos and Videos
"With the App, I could significantly reduce my menopause-related problems within days after the start of the self-treatment! A couple of weeks into the treatment I stopped having constant headaches and sleeplessness! The points are easy to find using the videos. I am so happy to have the App always on me. Thanks, Dr. Bargak!"
-Mrs. Mueller, Manager at BMW in Germany
Thousands have done it already. Download the App now! It works also without internet connection (on the plane, abroad, on the train etc.)
For a price of a cup of coffee, you get a proven Menopause-Helper for ever with free lifelong updates containing more massage points. If you are dissatisfied with the product, let me know and you will get your money worth back.
Are you interested in more massage points? Share it on my Facebook page and get people interested. The larger the following, the faster you will get the update of the app. Free.
Have Fun with the App!
Your Dr. Bargak
Have some questions? Feel free to get in touch:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Jakob-Bargak/162860007105206
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drbargak
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/myacupressurepoints?sub_confirmation=1
What women are saying about My Menopause Magazine:
*****Wonderful information from a source you can trust
*****Love this magazine. Great content from beginning to end!
*****Great Menopause resource with important emphasis on body, mind and spirit!
*****Finally! A magazine with answers to all the questions women have when entering into menopause.
Share Daily Activities, Symptoms with Your Therapist; Receive App Based Guidance
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Use in conjunction with SoundMindz site for Referrals from Your Physician to a qualified Therapist
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
Also includes shopping lists and recipes for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner that are made with anti-inflammatory foods for better digestion.
Upgrade to the premium version to get unlimited food and symptom log entries, plus access to more 21-Day Tummy recipes.
App can be used on its own, or as a companion to the new book 21-Day Tummy: The Revolutionary Diet That Shrinks and Soothes Any Belly Fast.
HOW THIS APP CAN HELP:
• Easy to keep a food diary: It’s quick and simple to log your daily meals and drinks so you can discover your trigger foods more effectively.
• Easy to log your daily exercise and medications.
• Easy to log and track your symptoms – detailed by specific ailment (abdominal pain/cramps, heartburn & acid reflux, gas & bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and nausea).
• Easy to create email reports of your symptoms to share with a doctor or nutritionist.
• Enjoy delicious recipes that are carefully crafted to slim and soothe sensitive bellies and avoid the “Big 5” digestive disasters.
• Shopping List feature lets you add each recipe’s ingredients to your list with a simple tap.
Visit 21DayTummy.com to learn more about the diet, and find out which foods help you immediately feel leaner, calm your digestive system, and shed belly fat fast.
21-Day Tummy: The Revolutionary Diet That Shrinks and Soothes Any Belly Fast, by Liz Vaccariello (author of the New York Times® Bestseller The Digest Diet).
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Sometimes it’s tough to get motivated and go to the gym. You want to lose weight, burn fat fast and exercise. BUT it always seems difficult to do those workouts.
Some people turn to a personal trainer. Some people have abnormal levels of motivation. But for those of us which can’t afford a trainer and are more normal - we can feel doomed.
WHY IS MOTIVATION FOR EXERCISE SO HARD TO FIND?
We all want good health... so why is it so difficult to do the exercise that you need to?
The truth is your subconscious mind is secretly undermining you.
Your feelings about exercise and eating can be linked to deeply-held emotions. Subconsciously you might hear that critical voice in your head. “Oh it’ll never work”. “There’s no point, you’ll always be fat”, “This cardio is too much work”
When your mind is working against you, going to workout will always be struggle.
But now you can change things.
EASILY ACCELERATE WEIGHT LOSS WITH HYPNOSIS
Powerful hypnosis techniques can reprogram your subconscious mind so that you enjoy exercise and lose weight!
You should expect this app to transform your subconscious beliefs around exercise, within 1-3 weeks of nightly use.
It’ll undo any bad feelings you have around exercise. And you’ll suddenly find a craving to go to the gym, sweat and burn fat.
Finding motivation for workouts will be easy. You’ll feel great in your body, your mind will be much clearer and your friends will compliment you on how healthy you look.
This app gets to the core of any problem you have with exercise… because it taps into your most powerful weight loss weapon: your subconscious mind.
HYPNOSIS IS THE BEST TOOL TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST
Don’t take our word for it. Read the incredible, quick results users have been seeing with this app:
“Hypnotize yourself to LOVE your workout. Sound weird? Yeah it is, but it works!! A must try”
“Love the app well worth £1.99 it helped me lose 14 pounds worth of exercise”
“This is the one peeps! If you a certified couch potato like me and would rather die than go to a gym, this is the app for you! I initially bought this and the eating healthy app. I listened to them both that first night. When I woke up the next morning my first thought was to ride my stationary bike (which I am doing as I type this!)! This app totally works! BUY IT!”
In the coming days motivating yourself to exercise will be effortless. You’ll naturally lose the weight you’ve always wanted to, and you’ll feel great about your shape.
What’s even better is this app is completely FREE with optional paid upgrades. So what are you waiting for? The only thing you’ve got to lose is weight. Download now.
INTERACT WITH US
Surf City Apps creates a variety of health and wellness apps that provide the benefits of hypnosis. Tell us how you use our apps to improve your life:
Terms & Conditions: http://surfcityapps.com/terms
Follow our tips and let us know what you think.
Also, this is just away to track your progress, you can use any other devices such as Treadmill to input data.
This Polar Heart Rate watch tracker app, is simple.
Please let me know what features you wanted the most so I can work on them earlier than others
as soon as I have enough time.
This app will allow the user to manually enter the information from the watch into the app
to keep track of your sport activity.
For the time being, the app allows the user to enter the following:
- Start time ( when the exercise start )
- Activity (sport) name
- Calories burned
- Average heart rate
- Max heart rate
- Temperature (when working outside)
- Fat burn
For the time being, the app will allow you to enter multiple sports but the image
for any sport other than Running will not be available, instead the app will display
a man running.
The temperature is just a number regardless of the Celsius symbol, so it can be Fahrenheit
The app will be updated as I have more free time. I promise :)
Polar, Heart Rate Monitor, Workout, Exercise, Fitness, Gym, Tracking.
Automatically calculates your menstrual cycle, becoming more accurate over time
Discreet reminders when your period is coming or when its time to take contraceptives
Attractive interface designed for quick and easy use, girls love it!
Tracks and sends tips about your body condition
Record your mood, weight, symptoms, temperature and more to help you understand your body
* Daily photo journal with ratings
* Reminders (if you need them)
* Skincare tips
* Compare photos from any days you choose
* Progress time-lapse of you-know-who (You know, you!)
* Share your results with a single photo or comparison photos via email and SMS
Turn your phone into a mirror with a memory and watch the goodness unfold.
Important Safety Information
INDICATION: Epiduo® Gel is indicated for the topical treatment of acne vulgaris in patients 9 years of age and older. ADVERSE EVENTS: In controlled clinical studies, the most commonly reported adverse events (>=1%) in patients treated with Epiduo® Gel were dry skin, contact dermatitis, application site burning, application site irritation and skin irritation. WARNING/PRECAUTIONS: Patients taking Epiduo® Gel should avoid exposure to sunlight and sunlamps and wear sunscreen when sun exposure cannot be avoided. Erythema, scaling, dryness, stinging/ burning, irritant and allergic contact dermatitis may occur with use of Epiduo® Gel and may necessitate discontinuation.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit http://www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
The Epi-Tracker is for your personal use only. By using the Epi-Tracker, you understand and acknowledge the information that you put into the Epi-Tracker will not be accessed by anyone other than you, unless you choose to share it with someone else.
Please note that all comments posted on iTunes are not associated with, endorsed or monitored by Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
Galderma will not respond to comments posted on iTunes. Instead, please contact us directly at 1-866-735-4137. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your doctor immediately.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Rather than focusing on just one aspect of your life - such as calories consumed or miles logged - the Altah Net app takes a holistic approach, letting you track and micro-journal about four pillars of self-care:
Balance (AKA Stress Management)
Rate yourself on a simple 1-to-5 scale each day and "connect the dots" for your healthiest self.
Stats can be viewed in daily, weekly and monthly formats. Share your information with your loved ones and health providers, if you want. Gain insight into your health and lifestyle. Work on your weak pillars to...
become the perfectly healthy person your body wants you to be.
Unlike stale pamphlets and boring compulsory seminars, HealthIQ was developed for students by students and features beautiful (and sometimes cheeky) content and quizzes that will challenge you.
Topics you’ll learn about--Yeah, this is that fun and cheeky content we’re talking about!
Foods you can eat to get the most out of your workout and look good
Sleep and stress management techniques
How to minimize the negative effects of substance use
Ways to navigate sexual consent and be an effective bystander
ADDITIONAL APP FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Campus Challenges: a scavenger hunt where you’ll earn rewards for doing healthy things like getting your flu shot or visiting the counseling center.
Personal Wellness Assessment: Take a personalized risk assessment and track your progress as you learn more
Campus Resources: All of your campus’ health resources optimized for mobile
HealthIQ is free for all, but only students who are enrolled at subscriber institutions will be able to earn cash prizes. Not sure if your school is participating? Shoot us a message or ask your health center.
As a member of the Medi Assist family, you already enjoy a host of benefits related to your health insurance: access to a wide network of hospitals, hassle-free cashless hospitalization, seamless claims reimbursements, and more. You also probably use Medi Assist’s Integrated Web Portal (IWP) to order medicines online, avail health check packages, book OPD appointments, and maintain your family’s electronic health records.
Medi Assist now offers IWP on mobile – a no-fuss, mobile portal that gives you access to healthcare that goes beyond your health insurance. With IWP Mobile, we’re trying to make health care management really easy, handy, and actionable.