What if life gave you another chance to learn to love again? Seen is an interactive story set in high school where you play as Mark Blythe, a student who fell in love with the new fellow student, Nicole Tyler. Do you have what it takes to catch her heart?
Get to know Nicole, Mike, Jake, Jenny, and Valerie. Explore various outcomes based on your decisions in a world where change is inevitable. This game features a remake of "annie96 is typing..." by Pascal Chatterjee, a creepy chat history that took Reddit and Twitter by storm.
• Different outcomes based on your choices
• Make your own stories with Story Maker
• Play other players' stories and share your own with Story World
• Includes "annie96 is typing...", the creepiest chat history you’ll ever play
• Realistic chat client inspired by Facebook Messenger
Seen is not just an interactive story game, it's a platform for interactive story games! Make your very own chat stories with Story Maker. The possibilities are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
Once you're done making a story, let the world play it with Story World and play others' stories as well. Story World is an in-game community where players can upload and download stories (currently in Beta).
We always make sure that our games are of high quality so if you encounter a problem, please don't hesitate to contact us :)