SENA BTerm is a VT-100 Terminal Emulator for Bluetooth communication. It enables the Android devices to connect to any remote Bluetooth devices supporting Serial Port Profile(SPP) and to exchange data with them.
It can connect to the remote device both as Bluetooth master (similar to network client) and as Bluetooth slave (similar to network server).
It provides easy ways to manage the Bluetooth adapter of the local device and to send control keys , alternate keys, function keys and other special keys.
* It is a VT-100/ANSI Terminal Emulator.
* It supports Serial Port Profile(SPP).
* It can play a role in Bluetooth master and slave.
* It can configure SENA Bluetooth serial devices through Bluetooth connection.
* It provides easy and various ways to manage Bluetooth adapter of the local machine.
* It provides easy ways to send special keys.
* It displays sent and received data in terminal pane.
* It displays log data in HEX mode.