Liberal Senator of South Australia, Lucy Gichuhi stated that one of the most important laws is to motivate and inspire people to be all they can be. To do this, many factors must be taken into consideration—of importance is freedom of choice, conscience, thought and belief. Every person has fundamental needs, whether they are spiritual, emotional, mental, physical, financial, relational, social or even political.
They are all valid needs. Australia is what it is because we have the ability to have freedom of choice as individuals—a concept which was entrenched in the Constitution by our founding fathers. It is this vision of our founding fathers that Senator Lucy Gichuhi wishes to help preserve.
With the Senator Lucy App you can:
• Create an account to stay in touch with Senator Lucy.
• Receive instant updates and latest news by push notification.
• Review Senator Lucy's policies and area's of action.
• Listen and watch Senator Lucy in the media.
• Submit your own feedback and positive comments.
• View the latest events, with one-click add to calendar functionality and mapping.
• Connect with the Senator Lucy team.
• Stay up to date with the latest news and announcements.
• Add content to your favourites so you can revisit it at a later date.
• Share content straight to your social media.
Senator Lucy's key focus is on education in a broader sense, family finance and welfare, senior affairs and aged care, and freedom of thought, conscience and belief.
Senator Lucy was appointed Senator for South Australia by the High Court of Australia on 19 April 2017.
Download the Senator Lucy app to stay connected.