A fast, simple, easy-to-use calculator, that adds, subtracts, multiplies, divides and simplifies fractions - an indispensable tool to handle fractions or ratios and for checking your child's homework.
Make fractions fun again!
You never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
• Add, subtract, multiply, divide and simplify fractions.
• Enter multiple values before solving, for example 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 = 7/8.
• Enter mixed integer and fraction values, for example (2 1/2) + (1 1/4) + 1/8 + 3 = (6 7/8).
• Mix decimal and fractions in a calculation, for example 5.25 + 2 1/2 = 7 3/4. All calculation results are expressed as fractions.
• Convert a fraction to a decimal number and a decimal number to a fraction. 5.25 becomes (5 1/4) or (5 25/100). (5 5/8) becomes 5.625.
• Display a history of your work or your math homework.
• Simply a fraction or a ratio, for example 27/36 becomes 3/4 and then convert to 0.75 or 75/100.
• Master fractions and make peace with whole numbers, denominators, numerators, quotients, division with remainders, and ratios.
• Find lowest common denominator by simply adding two fractions.
• Divide and see quotient with remainder in lowest fractional form.
• Compare fractions. Take the difference between two fractions to learn which one is bigger.
• Work with improper fractions.
• Work with negative fractions or numbers.