Misleading App has satellite link option for solo but per company there is no way to link solo's. Also no widget for a light controlling app is pretty sad. I need to open the app and wait a minute each time to dim lights. On a side note Bluetooth range is poor. 110 feet per instructions but if my satellite is more then 20 feet away it keeps losing connection. Does have better quality sound than musiclite though.
Help! I've paired the solo with the Bluetooth on my phone and all audio plays fine, however the app can not connect to the solo any suggestions?
Great Great product, Bluetooth works fine but sometimes the app doesn't recognize the light bulb and I have to open the app several times in order to recognize the light bulb. Also when I change the name of the light bulb, it doesn't appear the changes when I launch the app again. A week after use it, I haven't seen any problem. Excellent customer service.
This is great, love it along with my Phillips Hue lights, only thing missing is a widget and support for a sub woofer then will be perfect
Wow, I love this Got the speaker/lights for christmas and OMG I thought it was the koolest thing I have seen in a while!!! Mind you there was a problem with google play about compatibility with my phone at the beginning but Ben from Sengled was so helpful and now everything is working great!!!! Can't wait for more additions to my system .
Rarely able to get the light app to sync with my phone. Sign off of Bluetooth vice and versa😧 works only when it wants to. Music connection works great though.
1. Support new product - Pulse Amp (Wireless Subwoofer Adapter).
2. New language support added for: German, French, Dutch and Spanish.
3. Add ‘Product Selection’ page to distinguish Pulse & Pulse Solo when open the App.
4. Complete list of Satellite bulbs, which are connecting with the Master bulb are visible even some bulbs are power off or loss connection. Add progress bar when adding Satellite bulb.
5. General improvements on stability and user experience.