This app gives you the ability to:
- Arm and disarm your home’s security system remotely
- Receive text message and email alerts about important ADT Pulse-related events
- View live video of your home or business from your AndroidTM smartphone
- Control and monitor any thermostats and lights you have connected to the ADT Pulse system
To use this app, you must be an ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse service.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121
©2012 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
1. It finds for you the fastest and most convenient itinerary to get from a point to another, taking into account EVERY SINGLE mean of transportation : Bus (even by night), Subway, Bicycle, Cab, Walking…
2. You are looking for an afterwork, a good deal in a restaurant or even an exhibition? Enter any key words in the search engine and Urban Pulse will take care of it,listing all the places and events related to the search and will give you the itinerary. There’s no need to type in the address of your destinations anymore. And if your favourite bar is missing in the app, add it and give your opinion!
3. Once there, your friends are late? Ask them their position and track them until they arrive safe and sound to the final destination
> If you don’t know what to do tonight, let us save your evenings thanks to our selections
> If you’re not in the mood to go too far, we'll be listing a bunch of events that will suit you wherever you are
> Don’t want to go out tonight? You can use the function Home - Work on the homepage wich shows you in real time how many times it'll take you to get home !
> And because it’s always useful, Urban Pulse lists also drugstores, ATMs and free wifi access according to where you are
The most complete app to go out and explore the city is available in 19 counties in FRANCE :
* Paris/ Région parisienne
* Lyon and le Rhône
* Bordeaux and la Gironde, including le Bassin d’Arcachon
* Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, les Bouches du Rhône
* Nice, Cannes, Grasse, les Alpes Maritimes
* Strasbourg, Mulhouse, Colmar, l’Alsace
* Toulouse Métropole
* Grand Avignon
* Rennes Métropole
* Chambéry Métropole
* Saint-Etienne Métropole
We tried to make the city as easy as possible (here a short video to sum-up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS3gyQO8Rvk)
- A one-click search from the Home Page to access all your favourite spots and means of transportation
- Your itineraries and traffic plans are still available even offline
- The app is directly connected to all the schedules and traffic disturbances coming out from the transport operators and organizing authorities
- All the exhibitions, parties, special offers, good deals, movies, concerts, festivals, museums, restaurants, bars, happy hours are automatically located in your City thanks to our network of collaborators
What they think about the app :
***** by kristie richards - Version 2.6.1 - Jul 26, 2013 Absolutely love it!! A MUST have App!!
***** by Twin cub - Version 2.2 - Mar 4, 2013 Lovin it recommend
***** by Mally Sh - Version 3.2 - Jan 5, 2014 Just wish more people started using this.
***** by Windchillaf - Version 2.1.1 - Dec 23, 2012 Very good app awesome accurate and helps me find new places
>>>> To run Urban Pulse, GPS must be turned on and localization enabled for Urban Pulse in your iPhone settings.
o Arm/disarm your security system
o Turn lights and small appliances on/off
o Adjust thermostat to save energy
o Lock/unlock doors
o Check your overall system status while away from home
Your voice is the key to it all. So, download this new, exclusive app and say a command into your phone. Want an ADT Pulse system for your home or business? Call 866.252.4994 today or visit www.adt.com/voice.
The ADT Pulse Voice application requires active ADT Pulse service. Application functionalities do not apply to ADT Pulse video features.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®.
©2014 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT US Holdings, Inc. and are used under license.
What is Chromotherapy? Chromotherapy, also called color therapy, is a natural technique widely used in alternative medicine. Its purpose is to relief the body of many diseases by using colors - each color having a different electromagnetic wavelenth and energy, to which our body reacts accordingly.
Colors can influence people’s emotions, making possible the creation of a state of mind which restores various imbalances to reach a healthy state. This app let's you choose a preconfigured color palette, or set your own colors so you can configure depending on your mood. It also helps reducing weariness and heaviness.
Chromotherapy practitioners advise to make sessions every day. They claim regular practitioners will feel some positive effects after a few weeks.
As positive effects, you can achieve relaxing feeling, stress reduction and keep the energy balance. Every color has a specific effect for each part of the human body and state of consciousness.
The World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes chromotherapy as an alternative therapy, without risk or contraindications.
- Unique ease of use: Just tap on the screen. The rest is self-explanatory.
- Several color modes with carefully crafted transitions:
* Warm Colors
* Cold Colors
* Neon Colors
* Random Colors
* Fixed Color from the palette
- Possibility to fix the color shown on screen at any time
- Customize the transition times between colors to create your ideal combination
- Shut down Timer: You can enjoy and relax before sleep without risk that it remains on all night long
- Enjoy it as an original multicolor ambient light in every corner of your house
- Use it in the bath, at night and even while partying! Perfect for the disco.
- Great for colorful night selfies.
Your comments are welcome in order to improve the app. For technical issues please contact here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover amazing local entertainment, events, happy hours, bars, restaurants, deals and other things to do in Lansing, Michigan. Create plans with friends, buy tickets and share Lansing entertainment and deals right from The Pulse app.
We’re changing the way people find fun things to do in Lansing. The Pulse makes it easy to share deals, happy hour specials, new restaurants and other fun events in Lansing with friends. Whether you're planning a date, hanging out with friends, seeing a movie, going to a concert, playing sports or organizing an adventure with the family, we have you covered – and it’s completely free to join. The Pulse is about sharing incredible experiences with the people you love. Remember, life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
The Pulse FEATURES
• Find fun events and things to do in Lansing
• Get deals, find happy hours in Lansing and buy tickets to Lansing entertainment right from ThePulse app
• Get trusted reviews from our City Pulse editors and local insiders
• Bookmark the events, concerts and deals you like - never forget the places, dishes, or cocktails you've been meaning to try in Lansing
• Create plans with a group of friends & chat in real time - friends who don’t have The Pulse app get a free group text and email
• Map local events and get GPS directions to your destination
• Keep a history of your favorite things to do in Lansing
• Use ThePulse as your local travel guide
The Pulse SHOWS YOU
• Pop-up restaurants, food trucks, and supperclubs
• Concerts, live music, opera, jazz shows and ticket deals
• The best Lansing bars, happy hours, artisanal cocktails, lounges, beer gardens, and speakeasies
• New restaurants, secret dishes, and off-the-menu cocktails
• Outdoor activities, fitness classes, and weekend escapes
• Interesting classes and hands-on workshops
• Art exhibits, gallery openings, plays, musicals, ballet, and modern dance performances
• Festivals, flea markets, and sample sales
• And much more
Hue Pro is designed to make using your Hue lighting system much easier and more convenient. With Hue Pro's Wifi Detection, you can have your lights turn on to a preset of your choice as you walk in your home's door! Or turn off as you leave! (These features have been moved to a separate app called Hue Pro Tasker. Check it out!)
With Hue Pro, you can even control your lights away from home! (Forwarding port 80 on your router to the bridge) Documentation on how to do this is inside the application!
NEW: Hue Pro Lava Lamp! Turn your room into a live lava lamp! Take full control of your Hue lighting system with everything at your finger tips.
NEW: Music mode! Have Hue Pro listen to your music through your microphone and change the lights to the beat!
- Lighting presets
- Create alarms and timers
- Wifi Detection
- Control your lights away from home
- Widget control
- Light grouping
- Lava lamp (in-app purchase)
- Music integration (in-app purchase)
- Export / import settings
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy S3
- Droid 4
- Droid RAZR MAXX
- Original Droid
- Transformer Tablet
Contact Hue Pro at email@example.com with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
Have you ever been in a sticky situation where you’re in a restaurant and can’t read the small print on the restaurant menu? Let the best magnifying glass with flashlight (LED Torch Light) handle all your fine print reading needs. Simply turn on the magnifier and watch as it auto focuses the text, while providing you the ability to zoom in/out further.
Common Uses For Magnifier:
- Restaurant Menu Reader
- Medicine Bottles/Prescription Bottle Reader
- Serial Numbers From Back Of Device (TV’s, DVD, Refrigerator, etc.)
- High Contrast Mode
- Magnify Zoom from 1.0X – 5.0X.
- Save Captured Pictures In Library
Download our magnifying glass app, and you’ll be able to read even the tiniest print clearly. Finally, you’ll see everything big and clear. Best of all, you’ll stop blaming yourself for your imperfect eyesight. In addition, to getting the best magnifier, you’ll also get the brightest LED torch flashlight.
This all-in-one magnifying glass, flashlight, and camera snapshot app provides everything you need to read clearly.
- Auto-discovery of available HUE bridges
- Auto-discovery of available light scenes and groups
- Google Voice Recognition with improved matching algorithms for better recognition of sound-similarities
- Standard commands to switch on/off all lights
- Switch light scenes
- Select light groups
- Additional standard commands will tell you the current time and allow to set a timer or tell you the list of available commands.
Talk2HUE can be used through different ways:
- in the App by pushing the voice button once
- in the App by activation of Continuous Service (Wi-Fi only)
- via Android Wear with "Ok, Google"
- via HTTP Call (REST)
When using the Continuous Service on a device placed in a docking station at home, you can use the voice commands anytime handsfree without having to start the app.
Starting the app itself via voice commands works best in connection with an Android Wear device or the Apps "Tasker" and "AutoVoice" (available in the PlayStore) for individual configuration.
Min. requirement is Android 4.2 (JellyBean)
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
You need at least the Philips Hue Bridge for using this app. You can connect also Living Colors, Living Whites and Living Ambient lights to the Hue Bridge.
Some of these features requires a premium upgrade
-This app makes it very easy to create new scenes and show them in a dashboard gridview.
-For each room you will get an own dashboard. You can swipe between those dashboards.
-You can control also the room brightness from each of those dashboards
-You can create animations frame by frame
-You can use a sunrise animation to trigger an alarm. Which gives you the feeling about a sunrise in your room
-If you put your phone over a NFC Tag you can connect a scene and trigger it
-You can activate your lights by entering your home wifi
-If you want, you can turn lights on and off by shaking your phone
-The Music Feature will use your microphone to animate your lights to the music
-With a lock- and homescreen widget it is possible to control the lights without starting the app
Huey uses your device's camera and microphone to dynamically change colors on your Philips Hue or LIFX light bulbs. By pointing your camera to your TV or display, you can create dramatic lighting effects for a more realistic and immersive experience. All you need to get started is a Philips Hue Bridge and 1 or more connected Philips Hue or LIFX lights, it's that simple! The result will be an amazing light show that rivals some of the other pricier ambient light solutions in the market.
Please check out the YouTube promo video for a demo of Huey in action.
★ "Huey for Android is the perfect app for those of you with Phillips Hue or LIFX lights that are looking to get a bit more immersive." - AndroidCentral.com
★ "Rockaway Labs has made it possible to enjoy some fun ambient lighting with just a Hue bulb and a smartphone." - Geek.com
★ "To really impress people, give the Huey Android app a download, then sit guests down in front of a TV and blow their minds." AndroidPolice.com
★ "With the app, and some Philips Hue lightbulbs, you can create an immersive TV viewing experience" - AndroidCommunity.com
★ "Apps we like" section on Philips Hue Website - http://meethue.com/en-us/friends-of-hue/apps-we-like/
★ "Top 10 most popular Android apps of the week" - AndroidandMe.com
• Philips Hue Bridge and at least 1 Philips Hue or LIFX light connected to your WiFi network.
How to use:
1. Link Huey with your Philips Hue Bridge (Make sure that your device is connected to the same WiFi network as your Philips Hue Bridge + Lights)
2. Select the lights you would like to use
3. Adjust the color region as you see fit.
4. Sit back and enjoy the show!
• Accurate color detection.
• Downloadable plugins
• Eyedropper tool for previewing color and RGB values.
• Resizable color field for complete control.
• Turn lights on or off.
• Adjust light brightness.
• The smaller the color field, the faster the color detection will be.
• Use the volume up and down keys to adjust the zoom level on camera preview.
• For extended use, we recommend that you have close to full battery on your device, otherwise plug it to a power source to prevent battery from running out.
Here at Rockaway Labs we love your feedback, so please if you have comments or need help with the app, make sure to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter @rockawaylabs
Disclaimer: Huey is a creation of Rockaway Labs and is in no way affiliated with Philips, Philips Hue or LIFX.
You can write an NFC tag and to execute a Preset with it.
LightControl is designed around the separation of bulbs/groups and colors/moods/color temperature so that any bulb/group can be used with any color/mood/color temperature.
Click on the group name and it will open a new view only with the bulbs in this group.
In the current version you can create a presets with bulb-mood pairs. So with one click you can set your entire home lights.
When you want to change the lights based on time mood, multiple presets can be executed at the same time if they don't have bulbs in common. If bulb in common exist the last activated preset will be the active one.
Support of the schedules supplied by Philips Hue and stored on the bridge.
Multiple themes in the program, so you can select between light and dark look.
In the free version you can control up to 5 lights. If you need more you can unlock it from the menu as an in-app purchase.
Enable the automatic updates so you can get all new features when they are released!
App tested on:
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7
- Asus TF-101
Hue tap is a great product that lets you control your hue lights when your smart phone or tablet is out of reach. With the hue TapApp you can add more functionalities to your hue tap so you can enjoy your hue lights even more!
• On/Off – turn selected lights on or off using one button
• Scene – switch between multiple scenes
• Dim Down – dim selected lights down 20%
• Dim Up – dim selected lights up 20%
• Colour loop – activate and deactivate a random colour loop for selected lights
• Blink – flash selected lights once
• Random – change colour of selected lights to a random value
• Christmas– color effect, lamps continuously changing from red to green
• Other – behaviour set by other app
• Hue – allows conversion of existing HueApp behaviour to TapApp behaviour for seamless experience.
The scenes shown by the hue TapApp are the scenes which are stored in the hue bridge. Which scenes are stored is determined by the apps creating the scenes. Note that some apps store scenes multiple times (with the same name) e.g. after you edited a scene. All the hue TapApp does is showing the stored scenes and allowing you to use them.
Watch the video to see TapApp behaviour in action! Download the TapApp now so you can see it for yourself!
Five predefined effects are available for you to play around with. Fire and Pulse come fully functional with your download and three more can be unlocked by a tiny one time inApp. Also made for your fun and creativity is the scene looper module (tiny inApp also). Create and capture five more and very individual dynamic light effects. You could use the Scene Looper to loop through your favorite light scenes from the Philips Hue App for example (or use any other cool hue app that you like).
- up to 10 enjoyable light effects in one app (with inApp)
- nice little scene looper to record and loop your favourite light scenes (with inApp)
- background mode for endless relaxation
- try and checkout inApps for free
- useful pause and stop modes in magic menu
- sleep timer
- Nexus 7 device
- Nexus 5 device
- emulators with several sizes
- button to select all bulbs stays active although it shouldn't
Contact / Support
Please contact email@example.com at any time if you have questions, feature requests and so on. I am happy to hear from you.
p.s. thanks for downloading, I hope you like it a bit!
Currently supports: Philips Hue, LIFX (beta)
LampShade.io lets you:
• Control entire rooms with groups
• Set the mood with beautiful, animated color patterns
• Create custom moods and share with the LampShade community
• Lockscreen and homescreen widgets
• Lighting alarm clock
• NFC tag support to trigger moods (Philips Hue only)
• Automation Plugin that supports Tasker, Locale and Llama.
LIFX Users: there are major bugs in LIFX's SDK code that will sometimes crash LampShade. This is LIFX's fault.
LampShade.io is available in Dutch, English, French, and German through community translations.
Help translate: https://www.getlocalization.com/lampshadeIO/
LampShade is Open Source!
View the code: https://github.com/ekux44/HueMore
LampShade.io was formerly known as HueMore
Copyright 2013-2015 Eric Kuxhausen.
UPDATED: Now Controls your Dual White Bulbs for 4 More Zones.
have you got LED lights, but find yourself using the Lightswitch more often than not because of the need to open the app in order to simply turn on the lights? this app if you, it was developed specifically in order to give you the light switches where they are most accessible. you choose where you want the switches, be it on one of your home screens, on the lock screen or both.
The widget gives you easy access to switch each zone on and off as well as global control. also included is easy access to the main application for more advanced control.
The application enables control of both RGBW bulbs and Dual White Bulbs, And you can now choose to turn on one or both sets of lighting zones.
We have started working on some extra lighting modes also light listening mode, where it will attempt to detect the beat of the music playing and pulse different colours to the music. A candle mode to emulate the flickering of a candle, along with the built in disco modes.
Control LED Bulbs from:
* Limitless LED
and some others also.
You will need the Wifi Controller box to access these lights from the application
if the application doesn't work out of the box, you may need to setup the IP address of your controller box, by default the application will attempt to broadcast to the whole network, and find any available Bridge. this does not work in all setups.
New Features Coming soon:
* Full Control API (With Permission System)
* Alarm Clock Plugin
* Location Base Light Control Plugin
* Tablet Interface
* Internet Based Control
This Project is Open source
AppLamp (Thanks for Providing Hardware too!)
Come and join us in the Issue tracker for new features and bug fixes.
find the source on GitHub here:
Pull request and translations very welcome
Say goodbye to internet black zones in your home with the ingenious Sengled Boost. With each bulb you connect, the range of your Wi-Fi is increased. More bulbs means more places to enjoy your content without worrying about slower speeds. And don‘t forget, they are great at illumination too.
Boost gives you Wi-Fi where you want it, combined with high-efficiency, dimmable LED light. End Internet dead zones for good, as each bulb you connect increases the range of your Wi-Fi. Enjoy your shows, movies and music from almost anywhere in your home — along with an iOS/Android app for Wi-Fi setup and lighting control to keep your spaces bright.
Available in A60/19, BR30, and PAR38 bulb types.