You need to be Freediver or Spearfisher and require a sens07vest rescue device to benefit from this app, see http://www.sens07vest.com.
The sens07vest rescue device constantly observes drowning risk and inflates automatically floating bladders in case of high drowning risk.
The device is designed for maximal depth of 50 meters and performing a buoyancy of 15 kg.
The safety parameters like maximal depth and maximal diving time can be configurated by using this sens07 smartphone app and transferred wirelessly to the sens07vest device.
Some main features of the sens07vest device:
• Works fully autonomously and is "always-on". No power switch.
• No battery charging or changing. Battery life is a minimum of five years.
• Inflation algorithm is customisable to almost any diver activities.
• Easy switching between three user profiles.
• Optional suspend-button allows extending the diving time while diving.
• Compact design ensures full manoeuvrability.
• Self-test with clear red or green light feedback.
• Easy replacement of consumable modules.